Aeg Angle Grinder Variable Speed
Angle grinder or simply “angle grinder” is one of the most popular and indispensable tools in everyday life. With its help, you can cut or process the surfaces of various materials: brick or ceramic tile, concrete products, stone and even iron. Starting a home renovation, it is advisable to stock up on this tool in advance.
There are more and more manufacturers of similar equipment in the world. And each brand strives to make its models as convenient and functional for users as possible. Therefore, it is often very difficult to choose a particular model. Consider the best, according to customers, angle grinder 125 with speed control and soft start.
TOP 10 best angle grinder with speed control according to customers choice
Convenient and inexpensive angle grinder with a disk diameter of 125 mm and the ability to adjust the speed. Despite its very small size, it impresses with its power (900 watts). The tool is quick and easily cope with the tasks, whether grinding or cutting materials.
Ergonomic handle ensures safe operation with an angle grinder. Disks are easily removable and, conversely, are fixed on the unit. It provides speed adjustment. The tool does not overheat. The cord length is 2.5 meters.
- Convenient to operate.
- Good power.
- Low price.
- The small sizes.
- Flimsy bearings.
A compact 125 mm angle grinder that attracts attention with its low cost and high power. Light weight (1.8 kg) allows you not to be distracted by fatigue and work for a long time, without rest and respite.
In the model, the speed is regulated, you can install the spindle. the angle grinder is equipped with a protective cover, additional brushes and a handle, a key for changing discs. On the case there is a button designed to lock the power on when pressed accidentally.
- A light weight.
- Convenient to work with one hand.
- Low price.
- Strong case.
- Short network cable.
- Heats up quickly.
Hammer USM 1200 E
High-power angle grinder with the ability to install discs up to 125 mm in diameter. It is characterized by high performance, the user can easily perform both cutting and grinding work. Speed adjustment allows you to adjust the angle grinder to the mode that suits the operator.
A feature of the grinder is the handle, which can be fixed in two positions. left or right, increasing the convenience of its use. The spindle lock also makes the unit particularly attractive, making it easy to replace accessories.
- Sufficient power (1200 W).
- It holds revs well under load.
- The presence of spare brushes.
- The start button must be pressed throughout operation.
- Hard network wire.
BISON Angle Grinder-125-1100 TM3
Excellent angle grinder with soft start at an affordable price. Its power (1100 W) allows you to perform even quite complex and lengthy work. The model has an ergonomic body, it is simple and easy to operate. The additional handle that comes with the kit can be fixed in two positions, which makes its operation even more convenient.
In addition to adjusting the speed of the disk, the device is equipped with a button that blocks accidental switching on, as well as overload protection.
- Good power.
- Smooth start.
- Comfortable ergonomics.
- 5 year warranty.
- Tight power button.
- Short network cable.
Easy-to-operate 125 mm angle grinder with speed control at an attractive price. It will become an indispensable assistant to its owner in performing a variety of types of work: cleaning surfaces or grinding them, cutting metal and other materials.
Video: Aeg Angle Grinder Variable Speed
The tool is equipped with a removable additional handle that can be installed on the unit body in three different positions. It also has a protective cover that prevents dust, debris and sparks from reaching the operator and spreading it over long distances. Locking on the angle grinder allows you to protect all family members from injury if you accidentally press a button.
- Convenience of operation.
- Soft network cable.
- Installation of the handle in 3 positions.
- Short brushes.
- Short cord.
BOSCH GWS 850 CE
A simple and reliable angle grinder with a 125 mm disc, which attracts with its low cost and high performance. It is easy to cope with the processing of any surface, cutting various materials. Drives and brushes are easy to remove and install.
The angle grinder is equipped with an ergonomic handle, which makes operation even easier and more convenient, as well as a protective cover that prevents spraying and flying sparks over long distances.
- Light weight (1.9 kg).
- Compact size.
- Long cord.
- There is no protection against arbitrary inclusion.
- Inconvenient casing mount.
AEG WS 13-125 XE
Great tool in compact sizes. It has a moderate price and high power. The angle grinder copes excellently with the assigned tasks, and is equally good at grinding surfaces and cutting materials.
A feature of the model is a simple replacement of equipment (discs, brushes) and adjustment of the casing, without the use of keys and other additional tools. The handle included in the kit is convenient in operation, it does not vibrate and is firmly fixed to the case.
- Good power (1300 watts).
- Low noise.
- It is convenient to hold in your hand.
- Easy to change nozzles.
- Sufficiently large weight (2.4 kg).
- Heats quickly at low revs.
Metabo WEV 15-125 Quick
Reliable in work, functional unit. Its price may confuse the buyer somewhat. However, it is worth the money spent. The user will never regret the choice made during a long operating time.
The model is characterized by high performance due to the incredible engine power of 1550 watts. At the same time, the angle grinder fits perfectly in the hand, as it has small dimensions. It is easy to operate thanks to its convenient housing and ergonomic removable two-position handle.
- Safe to use.
- Good build.
- Long network cable (4 m).
- High price.
- Shaky speed control mechanism.
The angle grinder is equipped with an active dust extraction system, reinforced gear design, and unique graphite brushes. It has a function to block accidentally turning on the button, protection against overloads. The kit also includes an additional removable two-position handle, key, protective cover.
- Convenient to use.
- High power (1500 W).
- Convenient location of the speed controller.
- Lack of gaps on the case.
- High price.
Good angle grinder, characterized by reliability and functionality. A powerful 1400 W motor provides the user with incredibly high performance, regardless of the type of work performed, whether grinding or cutting.
The compact size coupled with the light weight of the model allows you to easily control the tool. The angle grinder provides automatic shut-off of the brushes during heavy wear, limitation of the starting current, blocking of accidental switching on.
- Great performance.
- Light weight (1.8 kg).
- Convenient spindle stop button.
- Tight power button.
For a more convenient comparison of all the 125 mm angle grinder from our rating, we compiled a table in which we indicated the most important technical characteristics of each model.
How to choose a home angle grinder?
Considering the option of purchasing a grinder, it is recommended, first of all, to pay attention to the following parameters:
- power. The amount of work performed, productivity depends on it;
- the ability to adjust the speed so that for each type of work to select the optimal frequency of rotation of the disk;
- network cable length;
- installation of the handle in different positions (two, three), so that it is more convenient to grind or trim the material;
- the presence of a casing that protects the user from fragments, dust, sparks;
- the ability to change equipment without using keys;
- the presence of additional functions, for example, blocking accidental pressing of the power button of the instrument, anti-vibration system, protection against jamming of disks.
How to work?
When working with an angle grinder, it is imperative to observe safety precautions, since this tool is quite traumatic. The basic rules for using the grinder are:
- hold the tool firmly so that it does not fall out of your hands, does not bounce from the material being processed;
- install only grinding wheels for the diameter of which the angle grinder is designed;
- make sure that the network cable does not fall under the rotating disk;
- maximally steady on your feet to avoid loss of balance;
- turn on the grinder only if the user is completely ready for work;
- replace nozzles only with the angle grinder turned off and pulled out of the socket;
- be sure to turn off the unit after performing a particular job, do not move around the room, the room with the tool turned on;
- after turning off the angle grinder, turn on the lock for accidentally pressing the "start" button, if the model provides such a function.