Battering trimmer for Worx grass replacement.
How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer for a trimmer for grass: step.by.step guides and video instructions
A beautiful lawn will look truly well-groomed only if you regularly give up grass. For processing complex areas, a trimmer for grass is best suited. Any owner of the unit will sooner or later collide with the solution to the problem, how to wrap a fishing line for a trimmer to a coil, because from incorrect actions you can not only worsen the quality of the mowing, but also disable the equipment. Today in the Homius review, we will talk about all the ways and nuances of the replacement of fishing line and the features of the selection of consumables.
Worx trimmer spool hack / trick
It is convenient to use a trimmer for grass for pumping small or complex areas, for example, near the hedge, between the beds and along the paths. Today, manufacturers produce a wide variety of gasoline, electric and battery models, which can be selected for any requests of the owners.
As a cutting element of a trimmer for grass, a fishing line for a trimmer is used. In the process of work sooner or later, its length will end, and then the owner will arise the question of how to properly replace and fix the thread tucked in the removable coil.
What to consider when choosing a fishing line
Before inserting and fixing the fishing line for a trimmer in a removable coil of a trimmer for grass, it is important to choose the right material.
Rating of the best models of gasoline trimmer for grass. Review of manufacturers and models, as well as useful tips from experts considered in this review, will help in a difficult choice among many models of devices.
Before you put a fishing line for a trimmer on a trimmer for grass, you need to pay attention to the cross section of the cord:
- Round cross.sections are the most common option. They perfectly give way to grass even in complex areas;
- A line for a trimmer with a spiral section is suitable for thin grass. It is not very durable and is not suitable for old thickets;
- The cord with zabrinki and sharp faces is chosen for mating by weeds;
- A fishing line for a trimmer with a variety of geometric sections will help to mow the lawn more evenly, but the strength of the consumable material is low.
Important! The most wear.resistant consumables are a two.component fishing line for a trimmer with a round section, enhanced from the inside.
The owner of Motokosi should know that it is categorically impossible to use metal wire, fishing thread and a variety of strings.
Rating of the best electric trimmers for grass. In this review, we will analyze the criteria for choosing an electrochemmer, technical characteristics, as well as the most popular models and brands according to consumer reviews.
Before winding the thread, you should pay attention to its size to the coil of the trimmer for the grass. Most often use a fishing line for a trim with a cross section of 2 mm.
You can choose the right diameter in the following ways:
- View recommendations in the manufacturer’s instructions for trimmer.
- Often manufacturers apply information about the cross.section to the bobbin.
- The cross section of the cord should be suitable for the diameter of the coil opening.
Important! The thicker the thread will be seasoned, the more rigid grass it will be able to mow.
Technical characteristics Worx WG155E
Below you will find the technical characteristics of the product and operating manual Worx WG155E.
Frequently asked Questions
You cannot find the answer to your question in the leadership? You can find the answer to your question below, in the section of frequently asked questions about Worx WG155E.
It is possible, but in dry weather the result will be better. When the grass is wet, lumps of herbs are easily formed, which can easily clog the mower.
Similar operating manuals
Looking for an instruction? Manoalspdf.ru guarantees that you will find the necessary seconds. Our database contains more than 1 million PDF chief farming from more than 10,000 brands. Every day we add the latest versions of the leadership so that you can always find the necessary for you. Everything is extremely simple: just indicate the name of the trademark and the type of product in the search bar, and you can view the necessary instructions for free and instantly.
Installation of a new fishing line on the coil of a trimmer for grass
Equipping the coil with a new fishing line is performed in the reverse order. The procedure looks like it is described below, regardless of the model of the lawn mower:
Step one: fixing and styling
Fold the end of the fishing line in half. Place the workpiece above the coil on each side of each half of the winding area. Wrap both halves completely around the winding drum. Stretch the fishing line for the trimmer through the loop.
The procedure for preparing fishing line in the field of both wound sections of the drum. The loops are laid in specially made cutouts, after which the winding of the fishing line is performed in each area
Pull the fishing line for the trimmer enough and put the knot in the groove made on each side of the winding drum.
Step two: winding cutting material according to sections
The next step is to turn the fishing line in a circle of coil, observing caution. It is necessary that each half be filled with “its own” winding, exactly, without intersections. Usually on the hull of the winding drum you can see the arrows indicating the direction of winding. This moment should be borne in mind, filling the reel with a fishing line.
Step Three: The Club of the Head Noner
Stretch the ends of the fishing line through a pair of oval cuts of coil. Replace both goals and a spring (if any in the design) with new elements included in the package. Bend both ends of the fishing line at right angles.
The last technical stroke of the process of replacing the fishing line on the trimmer is to put the cover on the head with subsequent fixation by pressure and slight turnover.
Let each end into the hole, which is at the base of the winding drum. Install the coil in the inner area of the head with an emphasis on the spring. Put the lid, leve on the base and light pressure down with a small rotation counterclockwise, put the cover on the tongues of the latch. This is where the replacement procedure is completed.
Typically, the process of replacing fishing line on a trimmer of a particular model is popularly described by accompanying documentation. Another question is that this documentation is often supplied in a foreign language, since the notorious lawn mowers for the most part are imported products.
Meanwhile, there is a much simpler, more economical and healthy way for human health and nature. putting the lawns of an ordinary peasant oblique in order. Blory of braids for grass:
which is subsequently accompanied by abundantly growing greens, and not by the formation of dryness as a result of the work of a trimmer for grass.
Z-Zila-publications of materials interesting for society. News of technologies, research, world.class experiments. Social Multi-Tematic Information-Media.
How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer to a trimmer coil for grass
The refueling of the fishing line in the coil of the tool, at first glance, is not easy. But to carefully study this process carefully-and in the future all the necessary actions will be carried out without any difficulties.
To find out how to refuel a fishing line for a trimmer trimmer for grass, you should read this guide. The step.by.step instruction below takes into account the features of the coils of different types of trimmers, therefore it applies to any tool.
- The reel with a fishing line is the lower edge of the trimmer for the grass. First, of course, it is necessary to remove this head from the device. To do this, fix the rod (or, in other words, the shaft) on which the coil is attached. Fix it in such a way that it does not scroll at. This is the easiest to do this by placing a peculiar stupor between the thread of the shaft through a special hole (best metallic). When the shaft is fixed, you can unscrew the coil.
- At this stage, it will be necessary to extract a bobbin from the head, on which a fishing line for a trimmer is attached. To do this, you need to disassemble the head to the elements. To do this, you must first find a fixer on its case. It is located on the circumference of the product and is the likeness of the buttons. When the lock is found, you need to press it with an effort. Holding the latch pressed, you need to turn the head cover clockwise. Then you need to remove the lid and remove the bobbin.
- A tight spring is placed between the bobbin and the head. It must be set aside for a while so that it does not interfere with the winding process. Before proceeding to the winding of the fishing line, it is necessary to inspect the bobbin. If it has the remains of an old fishing line, they must be removed. When the bobbin is cleaned, you can start preparing a new skein.
- From a pre.prepared skein of a new fishing line, it is necessary to measure and cut off six (maximum. seven) meters. Spulk should be at hand.
At this moment, the key stage actually begins, which is devoted to this article.
The first method of winding fishing
The required amount of fishing line is cut off. Now you need to carefully examine the bobbin to understand what type it belongs to. It depends on this how to wind the fishing line for the trimmer.
Spulks are of two types. In general, they are slightly different from each other. Regardless of the species, the coil is divided into two compartments. the upper and lower. In the first type, the dividing line does not close into the ring and has a deepening.
The second type is solid, but near it on the sides on both sides there are small through holes. The method of winding the thread must be studied depending on which of the above species the coil belongs.
- The previously prepared six.meter segment must be bent in half. Best not exactly in the middle, but so that one half turned out to be about fifteen centimeters longer.
- Then the bending place must be inserted into the recess in the dividing line. One half of the fishing line should be in the upper part of the coil, the other half in the lower part.
- Now you can proceed directly to the winding. You need to wind up in the direction in which the arrow on the bobbin indicates. When winding, you need to keep the threads so that they are not intertwined and the upper half is wound into the upper part of the coil, and the lower half into the lower part. Each half should remain free about fifteen centimeters from the end.
- There are small recesses (or, in other words, grooves) in the upper edge of the bobbin to fix the consumable. The ends of the threads need to be inserted into these recesses so that they are fixed one opposite the other.
- The final stage of refueling the consumable in the tool. the ends fixed on the bobbin must be put into the corresponding holes in the head of the trimmer for grass.
- That’s all. The winding process is completed. Now it remains only to collect the head into a single whole. The spring is neatly placed back between the bobbin and the head. Then you need to insert the bobbin into the head and press them to each other.
- Free ends of threads are recommended to pull out more tightly. To do this, take turns pulling the ends of the consumables so as to extract them from the grooves of the bobbin. You can make sure that the cutting element is extracted from the holding grooves, having tried to pull the threads a little. they must freely go through the holes in the head.
- Clutching a bobbin downward, you need to put on a lid over it. The lid must be screwed to the head so that all the grooves on their buildings are compatible and the bobbin remains between them.
- And finally, the very last action. the head is screwed back to its place in the lower part of the tool.
The process is completed. Trimmer fishing line is tucked up. Trimmer for grass is ready for further work.
The second method of winding
- The previously prepared segment is six meters long, you need to bend exactly in the middle and cut. Thus, two segments of the same length are obtained.
- At one end of each segment, you need to make a small “hook”. To do this, bend a couple of centimeters from the edge and briefly fix it so that the “hook” does not extend.
- Then one segment is taken. The “hook” is inserted into the through hole in the upper part of the bobbin.
- Now you can start the key stage. winding. The direction in which you need to wind up indicates the arrow on the bobbin. It is important to ensure that the fishing line for the trimmer is wound strictly within the upper part of the coil. It is not necessary to wind the thread to the tip. from the end should remain free about fifteen centimeters.
- There are small recesses (the so.called grooves) in the upper edge of the coil to fix the consumable. Free “tail” of the thread must be inserted into one of these recesses.
- The upper part of the coil is filled. Now you need to do the same procedure with the lower part. The second section of the thread is taken. “Hook” is spreading into the through hole in the lower part of the bobbin.
- After that, you can start wrapping a fishing line for a trimmer (within the lower compartment). And this segment also needs to be left with free ones about fifteen centimeters from the end. This remaining “tail” must be inserted into a recess opposite to the one in which the end of the first segment is inserted.
To wrap the fishing line for each type of trimmer coil, different methods are used, as in order to properly lay and insert it into an electric cost (ethletric trimmer for grass). There are many nuances, how to insert it correctly, pull the fishing line for the trimmer, stock up and tighten the coil, and these algorithms for charging the cutting head, we tried to describe by step.by.step head.
Now you know how to correctly wind the cord on an automatic or semi.automatic type coil, how to tie it for reliable fixation, how to assemble and put on the latter, even if you do not have an instructions for the operation of an electric or other trimmer for grass or a mower installed an emergency head.
Replacing fishing line
The method of replacing the fishing line on mechanical models directly depends on their design, if they are collapsible, for example, such a “spider”, then do this: do this:
If you have a non.vegetable mechanical coil, for example, such, then a fishing line for a trimmer on it is more convenient to change after dismantling, because the gearbox washer will interfere.
If you have an automatic or semi.automatic coil, then carefully read this article, because there we talked about how to refuel these devices with a fishing line.
In this section you will find videos on which the owners of electrimmers show how to independently remove a coil or rogue from it, as well as change a fishing line for a trimmer for them.
Worx Grass Trimmer/Strimmer Set Up. WORX UK
Part of the devices on these videos are equipped with gasoline motors, but the methodology for removing/installing the coil and replacing the fishing line the same as on electric cos.
DIY head replacement on the Bosch electritrimmer:
How to remove the head and replace the fishing line for the trimmer on the BlackDecker GL716:
How to remove the drum with a fishing line using the example of the Huter Get-600 model:
How to remove and change the nozzle with a fishing line (Babin) in the Ryobi device:
How to change a fishing line for a trimmer in a trimmer with your own hands?
During the mowing of grass, a fishing line for a trimmer, it is also a trimmer cord or cutting string, is gradually erased about grass and breaks off of various obstacles.
Therefore, from time to time it has to be changed.
It is also necessary to perform this operation if you switch to a site where the rude vegetation grows or the requirements for the appearance of the lawn after the haircut have changed.
The instructions for the operation of each trimmer for the grass described in detail how to change the fishing line for a trimmer on a standard coil, but this document is not always at hand, and the time of service of the standard mowing head is small.
Because of this, you have to put another coil, often a different type, with a different algorithm for replacing the cord.
In this article, we will tell you how to change a fishing line for a trimmer on an electric trimmer, rewind it and collect a coil.
Stages of replacement
To correctly change the cord, it is necessary to observe the following sequence of actions:
- choose the right new cutting string;
- prepare a trimmer for the grass for replacement;
- disassemble the coil (only for semi.automatic and poorly working automatic heads);
- Remove the old fishing line for a trimmer;
- wind a new string;
- Collect the coil.
How to choose a fishing line for a trimmer for grass?
To choose the right trimmer cord, take into account 3 important parameters:
The larger the section of the cutting string, the faster it mows the grass, but the higher the load on the main elements of the trimmer for the grass, that is, the gearbox and the shaft of the bar, so you have to look for a balance between the speed of mowing and the safety of the apparatus.
Here, too, you have to look for a balance, because usually the efficiency and quality of the cut are inversely proportional to the speed of the fishing line.
If the string changes to high.quality, which is made of nylon without adding or with the minimum addition of other polymers, for example, polyethylene or polypropylene, then it will last longer, but it costs noticeably more expensive.
To some extent, you can improve the quality of any fishing line if you soak it for a day in water (why soak a fishing line for a trimmer), but even in this case a cheap cord will not be able to compete with an expensive.
details on how to choose a trimmer cord, read here.
How to prepare an electric trimmer for grass for replacement fishing line?
Any electrocos or lawn mower untwists the coil to huge speeds (7-10 thousand rpm), which is why the cutting fragments of the fishing line pose a serious threat to a person.
It is enough just to drown out a gasoline trimmer for grass, and not only turn off the electric, but also turn off the network.
If it accidentally turns on while replacing the fishing line, injuries cannot be avoided. In addition, put the disconnected device so that the coil is on top and maximum access is open to it, this will facilitate any manipulations with it.
How to disassemble a type.type head or semiautomatic?
Dismantling is part of the process of replacing the fishing line in the semi.automatic head, however, completely serviceable automatic coils are spared this drawback, so you have to disassemble them only if the string is submitted to work incorrectly.
To disassemble this device, squeeze with your fingers plastic locks located on the sides of the case, then remove the lid.
Be careful, which is inside the spool is crushed by the spring, so the lid can jump out, after which the details of the feed mechanism will fall out and they will have to be lifted from the ground.
If it is not possible to squeeze both latches at the same time, then press only one, if necessary, use the full.time key, because they can be crushed stronger than with your fingers.
You will find more information on the disassembly of both types of trimmer heads here how to disassemble the coil.
How to remove the old fishing line for a trimmer?
Typically, the removal of the old cord from the disassembled head is not difficult, there are only exceptions when the cord was originally wound on the spool incorrectly or the string glued due to severe friction of the reel on high thick grass with a hard stem.
If the cord was wound incorrectly, then unrave it leisurely, a round behind a turn, but if the material is glued, then try to tear it apart, pulling a fishing line for a trimmer across the winding.
If it breaks or is unable to disconnect the turns, then cut them and remove them from the spool.
Removing an old fishing line for a trimmer from a mechanical coil is much easier, it is enough to either disassemble it or remove the cord from those holes that ensure its bending.
We described in more detail all these actions here.
How to wind a new string?
The winding method depends on the type of trimmer head.
If you have an automatic coil, then:
- After removing the old string, collect it;
- Combine the tags on the lid and button;
- Insert a piece of fishing line 2-4 m long into a through hole;
- Form 2 equal in length of the “tail” from it;
- Twist the button in the direction of the arrow on the lid until the length of the “tails” is sufficient for mowing grass.
We described the methods of winding on the coils of other types in this article (how to wind it up).
How to quickly assemble a coil?
The assembly of collapsible mechanical coils does not cause problems, because thanks to the simplicity of the design there is impossible to do something wrong.
It is necessary to collect semi.automatic and automatic heads in compliance with the procedure for installing parts, otherwise the mechanism of fishing line will not work.
For semi.automatic, the procedure for installing parts in the case is as follows:
Gather automatic coils in a different sequence:
Preparation. remove and disassemble the rogue
In most models of electroly and benzotrimmers, to replace the fishing line, you will need to remove the coil. FUBAG tool (electrimmers and benzoprimers) allows you to skip this stage. For the instruction to be universal, we will still consider it in detail:
one. Fix the shaft. Insert a stop element into the corresponding hole. They may be a thin screwdriver or a metal rod.
Unscrew the spool body. In our example. strictly in the direction clockwise.
Unscrew the lid in accordance with the direction indicated on the case.
The preparatory stage has been passed. You can go to the winding of the fishing line.
How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer to a trimmer coil for grass
First determine the length of the consumable for your reel. Wrap a fishing line for a trimmer on a bobbin until it staches for the sides. We got 4 meters. How much will it work with you depends on what diameter of the fishing line for a trimmer for a spool and design features.
Lay the fishing line for the trimmer in accordance with the indicated direction on the element case.
Insert the short end into the groove on the side of the coil.
Fasten the long end in the opposite groove.
Place the coil with a wound fishing line in the spray building.
Cut the ends of the fishing line, leaving 10 to 15 centimeters.
The replacement of the fishing line is completed and now it remains only to fasten the bobbin on the trimmer for the grass and you can work.
Review: wireless trimmer for the grass Worx WG184E. Two devices in one: a braid for grass and edge
Wireless trimmer for Worx WG184E grass. these are two devices in one: a braid for grass and edge. A rather ergonomic 40-volume (2×20) trimmer for grass works at once from two 20-volt battery of a convenient universal universal wireless platform Worx PowerShar 20 V. This battery. The platform allows you to quite significantly save money earned money, as well as a place in my workshop thanks to the use of universal interchangeable batteries and charging devices that are suitable for use in a large number of models of this brand. The tool is of course not cheap price tag 7 990 without battery./u or- 14 990 with two batteries 2.0 a/h and s./y.; Well, and so on: max. Charge, v 20.6min. Charge, v 16.65
All summer of 19, I tested this model of a trimmer for grass. This garden tool consists of two main nodes/parts. the upper and lower. The engine is located below, on the working part. In the upper part, at the opposite end of the rod, control mechanisms and power supply mechanisms are located. The engine is lightweight and small in size. The entire lower block weighs about 1800 g.
Thanks to the branded black/orange colors, this tool will not be confused with anyone, at first glance you can determine what kind of “surname” is written on the nameplate. Worx.
Plastic bright orange protective casing, clearly visible against the background of green grass, is installed only once, it is no longer necessary to touch it anymore. Installation occurs in a matter of seconds. Inserted it into the guides to the click and tightened it just in case with a screw. Installing the front handle, as well as the connection of the upper and lower parts of the bar, did not cause any difficulties at all. All parts are fixed simply and reliable.
A twisted fishing line for a trimmer in a coil with a length of 6 m and a diameter of 2.0 mm is installed in the working head. The width of the mowing is limited to the cutter at the mark of 330 mm.
The WG184E trimmer is equipped with a branded patented system for feeding the cutting fishing line Command Feed. For its effective work, you need to press and hold the red key until you hear the noise of cutting the fishing line built.in on a protective casing with a cutter. In this case, the device engine will be automatically disconnected, but will start again when this key is released. If necessary, there is also manual fishing line. To do this, you need to turn off the braid, extract the battery, then press and release a special manual feed button located on the drum, and carefully pull out the fishing line for the trimmer until it becomes long enough to get to the cutter. Also, the design of the tool allows you to install an additional interchangeable option coil with a pre.installed fishing line.
The position of the front D-shaped handle can be easily changed. To fix it, a large and seized screw is used in the selected position. A texture in the form of small hollows resembles a golf ball is applied to the inner surface of the handle. These recesses contribute to a more reliable grip. The trimmer control is carried out using a trigger with a latch. The main hilt is covered with black anti.slip rubber with a texture that provides confident grip of both the right and left hand.
To install two 20. voltage batteries, they just need to be inserted into the guide sleds on the sides of the trimmer case for the grass to clicking the latch and that’s it. the tool is ready to work. To remove the battery, you need to press a large lock button located on the battery. Together with the installed battery, the upper unit weighs approximately 2200 grams. The entire trimmer for the grass in the collection weighs a little less than 3100 g without batteries, and with a battery with a capacity of 2.0 a/h. 3900 g.
At the beginning of testing, I somehow did not quite like the large length of the bar. The author is not particularly high in height (176 cm), so the trimmer for the grass seemed to me too long. At first, working with him was somewhat not comfortable. The problem could be partially solved by moving the front handle, but this negatively affects the balance sheet. Since the engine is located in the lower part, the left hand (the one you hold the front handle) got tired of. I had to change my work hand several times. Thanks to the power supply from the battery, compared to gasoline and network (with the upper engine) of the trimmers, the upper part of the tool is practically not warming, you can not be afraid of burns, leaning the trimmer for the grass to yourself. After a short practice, I still found a completely perfect grip, and the work went smoothly and very comfortable, as in clockwork.
By the way, this long and straight shaft of the lawn trimmer for grass, which did not like at the beginning, provides a rather large radius of action and excellent performance. And the cutting head can adapt to any inclined surface for the convenience of trimming in hard.to.reach places. under low benches or bushes.
Thanks to the ergonomic forms of both handles, it is convenient to use both the mowing of grass and the formation of the edges, when the entire bar with the lower working part, by pressing a special key, turns 90. The textured areas are located exactly where the fingers lie down. The front handle is smoother compared to the back, but during operation it did not manifest itself in any way. The hand does not slip. During operation, thanks to the lower location of the engine, vibration is practically not felt. Before the battery was completely discharged the trimmer for the grass worked on the “light grass” for about 25 minutes.