Boards Saw Saw Grain Sow
189. Recall from the conjugation table of the verbs which personal endings have the verbs I and II of the conjugation.
- Express an opinion on why you need to know the difference in writing the personal endings of a verb.
In a mushroom forest, one clearing gives the other hand through the bushes, and when you cross these bushes, your mushroom meets you in the clearing. There is nothing to look for here: your mushroom is always looking at you.
- Write verbs with unstressed personal endings in the present tense. Highlight their endings. After each verb in parentheses indicate its face, number, conjugation.
Sample. Watch [it] (3 r. H. Sp.).
How to determine the conjugation of a verb?
Conjugation of verbs with unstressed personal endings determined by their indefinite form.
To II conjugation relate:
- Verbs that end in indefinite form -to have (except for shaving, laying), that is, they have a suffix -and- before -to.
- Exclusion verbs: 4 verbs per -at (hear, drive, breathe, hold), 7 verbs on -to eat (watch, see, hate, endure, offend, twirl, depend).
TO I conjugate relate:
- Verbs that end in -at.at.ot.ut.
- Exclusion verbs: brto have and stelto have.
191. Read the memo “How to determine the conjugation of a verb?”. What verbs with unstressed personal endings belong to I conjugation? to II conjugation?
192. Read. Explain how to determine the conjugation of verbs in an indefinite form.
Glue, read, hear, turn green, ask, win, be friends, see, think, dig.
Sample reasoning. The verb glue ends in -to have, then this is a verb of II conjugation. Verb to read ends in -at, then this is a verb of I conjugation. Verb hear ends in -at (verbs on -at refer to I conjugation), but hear is an exception verb, therefore it refers to II conjugation.
193. Read verbs from ex. 192. Write out each verb. Indicate its conjugation. Next write down the same verb in the form of the 2nd person singular of the present tense.
- Highlight the personal endings of present tense verbs.
194. Read. Define the conjugation of verbs.
Win, hold, stick, hurt, cook, prove, dream, watch, twirl, remember, catch, jump, sparkle, offend, disturb.
- Write out the verbs in this order: a) the verbs of the I conjugation; 6) verbs II conjugations on -to have; c) exclusion verbs of II conjugation.
- Form the 3rd person singular and plural form of any verb. Write it down.
1. Boards (saw) with a saw. 2. Grain (sow). 3. Firewood (chopping). 4. Bread (to clean). 5. Nail (hammer). 6. Fish (to fish). 7. Into space (fly) on.
- Compose and write down sentences by putting verbs from brackets into the 3rd person plural of the present tense and adding a meaningful noun.
- Indicate conjugation over each verb.
Maxum. mawy, maweat mawuh mawut.
Pleckum. pleuy, pleueat pleuuh pleuut.
Polockum. polouy, poloueat polouem polouut.
Colaxum. colawy, colaweat colawuh colawut.
196. Read. What is the similarity and difference of each pair of verbs? Define the conjugation of verbs.
to drive. to catch up
- Write down each verb. Before the verb write the question to which he answers.
- Next to each verb write the same verb, but in the form of a 3rd person singular present or future tense, and the question to which the verb answers.
(What to do?) To meet,
(what will he do?)
(what to do?) to meet,
(what does?) meets.
Note! In the formation of verb forms it is necessary correctly ask a question to the indefinite form and to the forms of the present and future tense: what to do? what is he doing? and what to do? what will do
Verbs with prefixes belong to the same conjugation as verbs without prefixes.
Video: Boards Saw Saw Grain Sow
197. Read. Define the conjugation of verbs.
1. Lives, deaf, rogue lynx, forest, c. 2. In, well, forest, see, trot, darkness, eyes. 3. Quietly, by, her, paws, step, ground, feline. 4. Well decorated, hear, ears, trot, tassels.
- Make sentences out of words using selected verbs in the form of the 3rd person plural of the present tense. Write down the sentences.
198. Read the proverbs.
1. Early (to get up), more (to do). 2. (Live) longer, (learn) more. 3. The horse will break out. (catch up), but not the words of the spoken (turn back). 4. (Write) with a pen, not (cut down) with an ax.
- Write off, putting verbs in the form of the 2nd person singular of the future tense.
- Indicate the conjugation of verbs, highlight their endings.
The spelling of the letters E and I
in unstressed personal endings of verbs
199. Read. Learn a fairy tale and name its author.
Looks: a kite is drowning in the sea
And it’s not like a bird’s cry.
A swan about to swim
Evil kite pecks.
Sample reasoning. Verb watching answers the question what does he do ?, is in the 3rd person of the present tense. The ending is shockless. I determine the conjugation. For this I put the verb watching indefinitely: what to do? watch. The verb ends in -to eat, but this is a verb-exclusion of II conjugation. Ending -um spelled correctly.
To write correctly shockless personal ending verb, you need:
1. Determine the time, person, number of the verb.
Boy abandonment.t (nast, vr., 3rd liter., unit hours) ball.
Boy cast (Bud. VR., 3rd L., unit hours) the ball.
2. Put this verb in indefinite form.
(What is he doing?) abandonment.t. (what to do?) Quit.
(What will do?) cast. (what to do?) Quit.
3. Determine the conjugation of the verb (see what the indefinite form of the verb ends with). Check if the verb is an exception verb.
Throw (I sp.) quit (II sp.).
4. Recall the ending of the verb of this conjugation in the right person and number and write the ending.
Brosa [et] (3rd l., Unit h., I sp.),
throw [it] (3rd p., Unit, II sp.).
200. Read the spelling memo for unstressed personal endings.
- Using the memo, explain what needs to be done to correctly write the unstressed endings of these verbs.
- Write verbs by inserting missing letters.
Unstressed personal ending of the verb. this is spelling.
201. Read. Explain how to choose a letter to correctly write the personal ending of each verb.
se (u, i) t, view (u, i) t
vert (u, i) t, la (u, i) t
straw (y, i) t, heat (y, i) t
ta (u, i) t, braid (u, i) t
Sample reasoning. Се (ю, я) т. the verb in the form of the 3rd person plural of the present tense, the ending is unstressed, answers the question what are they doing? I put the verb in indefinite form: what to do? sow. Indefinite form ends in -to ya Is a verb of conjugation I, therefore, in the 3rd person of the plural it is necessary to write the ending -yut.
202. Read. Define the conjugation of verbs.
(They) work, erase t, move t, silent t, good t, save t, decorate t, cry t, thank t, whisper t, write t, squint, greener.t, offended.t, ur.t, summer.t, drum.t, hot.t, patient.t, coughing.t.
Write out the verbs by inserting the missing letters in this order:
a) verbs with stressed personal endings;
b) verbs of I conjugation with unstressed endings;
c) verbs of II conjugation with unstressed endings.
203. Read. Write off by inserting the missing letters.
1. Smells of fresh sirens. Smells sweet. (I. Bunin) 2. Vet.r Thunder rumbles Sin.m flame.m flaming.t flocks of clouds over the bottomless sea. The sea catches lightning arrows and in its abyss. g.t. (M. Gorky)
204. Read the poem by N. Zabolotsky.
Nice swallow chippy.
She lists all the winds,
But also the forces are safe.
Re.t riding, re.t bottom
Catches up with a mosquito
And in the hut under the eaves
Rest. T until morning.
Note! In the personal endings of verbs after hissing under stress, the sound is pronounced [about], but this sound is indicated by the letter ё: take careёT, LJёt, swiftёt
205. Read expressively.
Conversation of Buttercup and the Bug
206. Read. Write off by inserting the missing letters.
Z. tsv.la willow. Each willow lamb.k is a fluffy yellow chicken: s.dit and glows. You’ll touch your finger. reap a finger. Clicking. zl.stoy smoke steamed. P.nyuha.you. honey.
207. Read. Distribute the verbs into three groups: the first group of the verbs I conjugations, the second. verbs of II conjugation, in the third. exception conjugation verbs II.
(We) vert.m, gift.m, liaison m, food m, rumm, cargo m, mtr, look m, salt m, split m, glue m, hinge m , mach.m, write.m, run.m.
- Record verbs in the 1st person plural of groups by inserting missed letters.
208. Read. What verbs in the proverbs are missing?
- Rain soak, and the sun.
- Miss a minute. hour.
- Month light, but not.
- Not gnawing. walnut. not. kernels.
- Hurry up. people.
- Who lied. ,
- Write by inserting missed verbs and letters. Explain the correct spelling.
- Indicate the conjugation of verbs, highlight their endings.
- Emphasize antonyms in sentences.
The swallow begins (begins), and the nightingale ends. And between the swallow and the nightingale, he loves to sing a starling. In the song of the starling you can’t hear anything: there is also a swallow, there is a nightingale and many other birds. And it didn’t surprise anyone. T: everyone knows that the starling is a mockingbird.
- Write down by inserting the missing letters in the personal endings of the verbs. In brackets after each verb write its indefinite form.