Do-it-yourself blade for a tiller eye
Manufacturing of additional devices
Tillers go on sale assembled and with a minimum set. To carry out the entire volume of agricultural work, the plow and cutter are clearly not enough. A factory kit for reworking a tiller can cost more than the unit itself. You can make various attachments and attachments from scrap materials using the tools that are in every pantry of a country house and summer cottage.
It is worth considering some options for making additional equipment with your own hands:
- Redesigned rake for collecting cut grass, debris, twigs and fallen leaves. If you do this work manually, then it will take a lot of time and effort. Trailed equipment will allow you to clean large areas in a matter of minutes. For work, you will need a wide strip of sheet iron and several meters of reinforcement with a cross section of 8-12 mm. The reinforcement should be cut into 10 cm long pieces and welded to the plate in several rows and at intervals of 3-4 cm. Long rods are welded to the plate for attaching to the tiller frame. The trailed rake can be equipped with rollers for improved maneuverability and smooth running.
- Blade for cleaning snow. Most units work much more efficiently in the cold, as they do not overheat. Snow removal can be mechanized in winter. The moldboard is made of two pieces of channel welded together. This makes it possible to obtain a grasping height of up to 40 cm. The blade width is selected according to the power and weight of the unit in the range of 40-80 cm. The blade is rigidly bolted to the front of the machine. Initially, it can be mobile or stationary.
- Trolley and trailer. You cannot move on the tiller on the road, so it does not have to be adjusted to the requirements of traffic rules. The cart is made of a corner, a channel and old wheels from a small car, a trailer is attached to it. It is made from metal profiles and boards. Coupling with a towboat becomes standard, as for cars or tractors.
With a creative approach, you can make a hiller, harrows and a potato digger that are not inferior in quality to factory counterparts.
The OKA tiller package includes the following items:
- soil cutters in the amount of 4 pcs;
- axial extensions;
- coupling mechanism;
- pneumatic wheels with agricultural tread.
The rest of the mounted and trailed units are sold separately, it is advisable to buy the equipment of the same Kaluga plant KaDvi. The manufacturer offers the following functional equipment for the OKA tiller:
With Oka, nozzles from manufacturers such as:
tiller OKA mb 1d1m10 revision
Many owners of equipment want to use their tiller to the fullest at any time of the year, adapting it for various operations, including as a vehicle, so the entire Internet is replete with all sorts of improvements:
- installation of the tiller on a tracked platform (all-terrain attachment);
- replacement of the lifan engine with a more powerful one;
- DIY creation of various attachments and trailed equipment for the tiller;
- creating a wood splitter from a tiller;
- improvement of the gear shifting system, etc.
tiller OKA MB-D1M10
|Engine||Gasoline Lifan 168 F.2|
|Number of speeds||2 forward / 2 back|
|Travel speed with cart||10km / hour|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.6L|
To expand the functionality of the OKA MB-1d1m10 tiller, the following attachments are used:
- soil cutters (active and crow’s feet);
- plow (single and double-circuit);
- mowers (rotary, segment, frontal);
- snow plows (blade, brush, auger);
- potato planters;
- potato diggers;
- trailed trolley;
- weighting agents;
- coupling mechanism;
- branch shredders and wood splitters, etc.
Catamaran rudder allignment
Consider the daily actions that the owner of the tiller should perform.
- Check the presence and amount of fuel and oil.
- Check the tightness of all fasteners.
- Tire pressure (when working with a wheelset).
After field work:
- Cleaning the OKA tiller from contamination.
- Rinsing and drying.
- Lubrication of moving parts with special materials.
In addition, it is necessary to change engine and transmission oils in a timely manner. Engine oil is changed every 25 hours worked, transmission oil. after 100 hours.
The manufacturer recommends using the following working fluids:
For the motor:
Yew Billet Bow pt3
- M-53 / 10G1;
- M-63 / 12G1;
- M-53 / 10G1;
- M-63 / 12G1
Machine oil SAE 10W30 Transmission oil Transmission oil TAP-15V
Unleaded RON 92 gasoline is used as fuel.
Do-it-yourself tiller of the eye
The bottom should be sheathed with metal in order to prevent the element from cutting into the ground. The depth of the bottom can be whatever you choose yourself. If the height of the main element is equal to 450 millimeters, and the depth is equivalent to 220 millimeters, then such equipment will more resemble a bucket.
Do-it-yourself blade for a tiller. Homemade blade: blueprints
The need to use a blade
This solution eliminates the need to use a shovel, which is a rather laborious task. Before proceeding with the manufacture of an addition to an existing tiller, it is necessary to consider the design features of a snow blower, which consists of three parts, namely: a mount, a snow shovel and a steering angle correction device. The attachment point is responsible for fixing the shovel on the tractor frame. Having made a do-it-yourself blade for the tiller, you can do such work on the site as cleaning up garbage and leveling the soil surface. If it is necessary to carry out the last of the named works, it will be possible to transfer the soil from one place to another.
Features of making a blade-blade
A drawing of a blade for a tiller will allow you to figure out what design features the manufactured element will have. Thus, the dimensions of the device are 850x220x450 millimeters. The shovel must be made of steel sheet, the thickness of which is 3 millimeters. The racks, which are located inside, must be made of sheet steel of impressive thickness. These additions act as stiffeners. Holes must be drilled in them to fix the blade to the rods. It is important to keep the equipment upright in relation to the front of the tiller.
The dump for the Neva tiller can be manufactured using the same technology. To mount the element, use a bracket that is installed on the legs of the tiller. The base of the folding front support is fixed to the latter. In this case, you need to use M10 bolts. Additionally, the equipment should be secured to the tiller using adjusting rods, the number of which is limited to two. When not in use, they allow the brackets to be relieved. The tiller blade is bolted to the bottom. The knife must have dimensions of 3x100x850 millimeters.
Blade manufacturing features
Nuances of work
When the blade for the Salyut tiller is being manufactured, the lower part of the element can be reinforced with a knife. To do this, the master must prepare a metal strip, the thickness of which is 5 millimeters. Its length should be equivalent to that of the blade. At the next stage, 6 mm holes should be made in the knife, placing them 12 cm apart. These manipulations are necessary to fix the safety strip, which is made of rubber. the tiller “Salyut” is supplemented with attachments by means of a technique that assumes a fairly simple design of fasteners. Any master can do such work at home. To the dump, which is made of two barrel elements, a square pipe with a side of 40 millimeters must be welded to the middle of the height. This will strengthen the device. the tiller “Salyut” will be equipped with attachments that will be quite convenient to use. At the next stage, a semicircle made of thick steel must be welded to the pipe, or rather to its central part. Three holes are pre-drilled in it, which are needed to fix the angles of rotation of the manufactured element.
1.2 Characteristics and design
The raw material for the craft is steel with a thickness of 2-3mm. The scoop to the tiller consists of an attachment unit fixed to the frame, a shovel and a swivel adjustment mechanism. There are three types of working positions for empowerment:
- direct location;
- oblique to the right;
- leaning to the left.
The tilt is carried out within 30 degrees. Scoop coverage width. 1 meter.
Shovel blade to tiller
Since the design is not complicated, and almost every household has everything you need, many set themselves the goal of independently making a dump for the Mole tiller.
to the menu
1 Tractors and attachments
The device consists of an engine, wheels and transmission, which are located on the frame. Depending on the need, the mechanism is equipped with attachable equipment. The most common attachment is milling cutters and trailers for transporting various loads.
It can also be a rake, plow, sweeping brush, segment or rotary mower, seeder or snow shovel.
tiller with a shovel blade
The mechanism is used as a mini-tractor. Such attachments are operated at different temperatures. This is an advantage in the winter. Tiller blades handle the function of snow removal equipment. For example, dumps for Ugra tillers can be operated at temperatures of minus 40 degrees Celsius. But not all models will fit the same snow blower attachment.
DIY How To Sharpen Tiller Tines
Not all models have this feature. Salute tiller blades may not be compatible with products from other manufacturers. When purchasing a mini-tractor, you need to find out about the availability of such a function or make a tiller with your own hands.
to the menu
1.1 Advantages and disadvantages
Each homeowner, for his own reasons, will have to make a choice in one favor or another.
to the menu
What is and where is the tiller blade used??
With the onset of winter, private homeowners are faced with the challenge of clearing snow from their territories. The issue of purchasing specialized equipment that can cope with snowdrifts in courtyards is being updated. Many have tractors that can be equipped with attachments to remove snow, leaves and debris. Tillers with a blade are suitable for such purposes.
You can purchase a ready-made one, or, having read the necessary information, make a drawing and design of a homemade blade for a tiller yourself.
2 How to make a do-it-yourself blade on a tiller?
- The large barrel is cut into 3 equal parts.
- The parts are welded to obtain a metal thickness of 5 mm. This is necessary for maximum product strength.
- For reinforcement, a knife in the form of a strip, 5 mm thick and 1 meter long, is used. For the purpose of attaching the rubber strip, holes are drilled with a size of 5 mm and a pitch of 12 cm between them.
- A square pipe (40 × 40mm) is welded to the shovel. The junction is the middle of the height of the product.
- A ladle in which three holes are made is welded inside a square pipe.
- Also, a mount is made from a square pipe. One end is inserted into the hole on the shovel, the other is bolted to the frame.
Homemade barrel shovel
Before starting to manufacture, they develop and carefully study the drawings. Working in such a sequence, the process will not take much time and effort. Your motor-cultivator will be equipped with a snow shovel necessary for the farm.
Such a useful thing will simplify snow removal, will do the work in the yard in 20 minutes. For owners of farms, such a mini-tractor with attachments is a must.
to the menu