How to Adjust a Husqvarna 128r Lawn Mower
The lawn mower is a reliable and indispensable assistant for every modern summer resident and owner of a house plot in mowing grass, weed and weed control. Its independence from electricity gives the gas-powered braid greater efficiency and maneuverability.
Husqvarna manual trimmers, traditionally for this type of mower, consist of a rod on which the engine and the working element are mounted at different poles. The quality of performance, guaranteed by the Swedish manufacturer and appreciated by the consumer, has provided gasoline braids of this brand leadership in its segment.
1 Top Model Husqvarna Lawn Mowers
The Husqvarna 128 R model is popular among households for processing small plots. It has the following main technical characteristics:
- two-stroke gasoline engine of the upper arrangement with a displacement of 28 cm3;
- engine power 0.8 kW or 1.1 l;
- a fuel tank of 0.4 l, with a fuel consumption of 507 l / h;
- non-separable straight rod with a diameter of 24 mm;
- bicycle handle T-type, with engine control parts, increased ergonomics;
- the presence of an anti-vibration system;
- the cutting system consists of a 2.4 mm thick fishing line and a metal four-blade knife;
- cutting width 25.5 cm with a knife and up to 40 cm fishing line;
- overall dimensions 286 × 244×1829 mm;
- weight 5.0 kg.
Husqvarna Gas Trimmer
The multifunctional lawn mower Husqvarna 128 R, with the ability to easily and quickly change cutting elements, is designed for comfortable and productive work to care for the garden and lawn. Safety in operation is ensured by the presence of a protective casing. It protects against involuntary contact with cutting parts.
Husqvarna 128 R lawn mowers have a manual start-up system Smart Start. Starter cord reduces resistance by 40%. Return type start button. After pressing, it returns to its previous position automatically and is ready to provide an easy start again.
When developing the Husqvarna 128 R lawn mowers, the latest E-TESN 2 technology has been applied, which reduces exhaust emissions. This does not affect engine power, but provides environmental friendliness with a small amount of exhaust gas.
The ergonomics of the handle and the comfort of holding the device are ensured by the optimal tilt angle and anti-vibration system. This allows the Husqvarna Lawn Mowing to work for a long time without experiencing fatigue or discomfort.
Standard lawn mowers
The standard equipment of the Husqvarna 128 R model, which belongs to the household class, includes:
- directly lawn mowing;
- two-arm backpack mount;
- semi-automatic trimmer head T 25s fishing line;
- knife with four blades metal Grass.
1.1 Overview of the Lawn Mowers. HUSQVARNA 128R trimmers
1.2 Top Model Professional Husqvarna Lawn Mowers
Video: How to Adjust a Husqvarna 128r Lawn Mower
The Husqvarna 323 R is a professional lightweight lawn mower, which has won the favor of users. Ideal for processing large areas in parks, golf courses, etc. Long and hard work with this device will not seem hard labor.
Technical characteristics of this model are as follows:
- gasoline two-stroke engine with a cylinder volume of 24.5 cm3;
- power 0.9 kW or 1.2 l;
- 0.5 l fuel tank with a fuel consumption of 0.495 l / h;
- straight rod with a T-handle 1483 mm long and 24 mm thick;
- the presence of an anti-vibration system;
- the cutting system consists of a 2.4 mm thick fishing line and a metal knife;
- overall dimensions 1844 × 270×285 × 132 mm;
- weight 4,5 kg.
lawn mower Husqvarna 323 R
In this apparatus, it is also easy and quick to replace the cutting element. The universal protective housing makes it safe to replace the cutting part on the bar and the mowing process itself.
The model has an easy start system Smart start, primer pumps air into the carburetor. The fuel pump delivers gas to the carburetor after a long period of inactivity and provides a quick start.
Ignition switch with return spring. The gas tank is transparent, which allows you to control the amount of fuel.
The bevel gear knife has a high torque of up to 9000 rpm with a cutting edge parallel to the ground. This provides a quality cut of grass.
On the ergonomic handle, located at a verified angle to the bar, there are control buttons.
The Husqvarna 323 R comes standard with:
- lawn mowing;
- T 25R semi-automatic trimmer head with fishing line;
- knife for mowing grass Graas 255-4;
- two-arm backpack mount.
Using this model makes mowing grasses of any stiffness, sprouts of bushes and trees easy.
to the menu
2 Operation and repair of Husqvarna lawn mowers
Before starting work, the lawn mower must be prepared. This implies:
- lubrication of all rubbing parts;
- installation of a cutting element;
- pouring fuel mixture.
Gasoline for refueling must be of grade AI 92 of good quality. Fuel with a higher octane rating cannot be used. The device will overheat, and the engine will quickly fail. The fuel mixture does not need to be procured for future use; during storage, it loses its quality. It is recommended to use only freshly prepared mixture with special oil for two-stroke engines. Good fuel is the main criterion for tool performance.
The mowing operation may be caused by clogging of the fuel or air filters. If the engine stalls or starts poorly, and the fuel mixture is in the tank and its quality is beyond doubt, you need to pay attention to the filters. Often it is enough to clean or rinse them in gasoline or in water with a detergent, and then install them back. Heavy contamination will require replacement.
- Starter breakdown. breakage of the cable handle or breakage of the cable itself can be eliminated independently. Other starter problems are resolved by fully replacing it.
- The spark disappeared. It is necessary to clean the spark plug, make sure that it is working and return it to its place, or replace it.
- The motor stalls after starting and there is a strong vibration. An adjustment has occurred in the carburetor setting. It can be individually adjusted using the adjusting screws.
- The reason that the motor stalls after the establishment may be clogged fuel valve. Having purged and cleaned it, we will restore the fuel supply to the carburetor.
These are common instrument malfunctions. Their list is much wider. When buying lawn mowers, you must pay attention to the presence of a data sheet with operating rules. They have a detailed description of possible malfunctions and step-by-step steps to eliminate them. Instructions from Husqvarna are very easy to understand and work on.
The manufacturer provides a guarantee for all Husqvarna models. For household-class models, the warranty period is 2 years. For class instruments. professional, it is equal to one year.