How to cut tall grass with a trimmer
How to cut grass with a trimmer? Features of the use of the tool
Caring for a summer cottage is not an easy job that takes time and effort. It is necessary to maintain the garden in order, take care of the garden and the territory as a whole. Modern technologies make life easier for summer residents and owners of private houses. For example, you can cut grass with a trimmer, cultivate the soil with a ripper, and cut trees with a saw.
Today we’ll talk about how to properly mow the grass with a trimmer, because the working life of the tool depends on compliance with the operating rules.
electric grass trimmers
Most electrical models are sold disassembled, you need to assemble the tool yourself. Before using the electric trimmer, make sure it is assembled correctly. This will protect you from injury and the tool from breakage.
Check the battery charge level, if the model is powered by battery, or the connection to the mains. Lubricate the gearbox with grease or oil. For safety reasons, do not use the electric grass trimmer in rainy weather or cut wet grass with it. Moisture penetration under the device can lead to short circuits, damage to the tool, and injury to the operator.
Mowing with a fishing line
Fishing line. the simplest cutting tool that all brushcutters are equipped with. It is convenient to use in hard-to-reach places: mowing grass near the house, fence, flower bed, path. If the line breaks, it will not harm the tool, it can be easily replaced.
petrol engine grass trimmers
The petrol models are equipped with a powerful engine that provides the tool with high performance. They can be mowed in any weather, they are hardy and comfortable. When mowing with a petrol trimmer, it is necessary to monitor the fuel and oil level in order to prevent overheating of the engine.
Gasoline models are heavy (minimum weight is 5 kg), not suitable for women, elderly people. They pollute the environment, make a lot of noise during operation, and require high-quality maintenance. Such a unit is suitable for frequent mowing of grass, work in distant, spacious areas. Powerful units are suitable for hay harvesting, pasture mowing.
Features of mowing wet grass
Can wet grass be cut? If so, what is the correct way to do it? Which grass trimmer should you use? Every newbie is worried about such questions. Here are the answers and recommendations of experienced summer residents.
If you are used to mowing with a regular scythe and think that the grass trimmer works the same way, then just read the instructions. Each machine comes with a manual that clearly states that mowing wet grass is not recommended. Regardless of the type of grass trimmer.
The fact is that after rain, wet grass becomes heavier, which increases the load on the tool. Wet grass sticks to the cutter, the grass trimmer heats up quickly, causing unnecessary breakage.
If you need to cut wet grass, it is better to do it with a petrol cutter. In the electric, water can get inside the engine. There is a risk of a short circuit. The motor may burn out, after which expensive repairs or the purchase of a new tool will be required.
Most devices provide a choice between the type of cutting element. The main one is the fishing line, but plastic or steel knives can be included in the kit. Their presence depends on the type of power supply, the power of the device. The more types of cutting elements you can use, the wider the functionality of your grass trimmer. The tool can cut tall grass, remove weeds, cut small trees.
Cordless grass trimmers
Rechargeable models are lightweight, comfortable. Suitable for women, elderly people, teenagers. There is enough power and charge for work in the backyard. The main disadvantage is the battery life: it lasts for 30-90 minutes of mowing. Charging takes several hours.
Electric grass trimmers are environmentally friendly, quiet, easy to maintain, do a great job, are a great addition to your main lawnmower, and can work in hard-to-reach places.
How to mow with a line trimmer
Mowing with a line mower is much safer than a trimmer equipped with a cord, but this is not always optimal and profitable. The cutting main element (mechanism) must be selected based on the garden area and the height of the weed.
- Previously, we looked at how to mow with a line lawnmower in automatic or semi-automatic and manual mode. In automatic mode, the main cutting element (line) is thrown out after each start of the device motor. On the one hand, it is very convenient, but on the other, it is not very economical, for example, your garden plot is of a non-standard shape. there are uneven corners, notches and with each next transition from place to place, you need to turn off the device and then turn it on again. It is best in this case to use the second, semi-automatic option. This is when the line is fed in the trimmer by pressing a special button located at the very bottom of the drum (in the cutting area). You just need to press the tip to the ground and the line will be thrown out.
If you are an operator, you should understand that the length of the ends of the cutting element (line) that is located on the drum in an extended (working) state should not exceed 15 cm.It is this length that should be enough for the average power of grass trimmers.
What you need to do to properly, easily and quickly mow the grass with a trimmer with a line in order for the device itself to serve you much longer than usual.
- Try to keep the main drum (spool) at least 5 cm off the ground.
- When mowing taller grass, mow the top first, and only then get close to the stalks to protect your device from breakage and prevent damage to the mower.
- In the process of mowing grass, it is imperative to insert in the direction of the cutting element (grass trimmer) in which the reel rotates.
- The lawn grass, which is located near the walls of the garden area as a decoration, is best mowed using only the edges of the line, so as not to overload the engine and not wear it out too much.
- Every 15-20 minutes worked, let the device “rest”.
We carry out the correct mowing in both cases
The device should move correctly in front of you and strictly from right to left, because the grass you mowed will surely fall onto the previously mown area, which will give you the opportunity to initially mow the tops of the grass. Then you carry out the reverse motion, due to which you will remove all the remaining branches of the grass.
- When working with large areas of the lawn, it is best to divide the work into several stages, visually dividing the territory into squares. In the process of mowing the grass, you should move along the outside, which will make it possible once again not to trample the grass at the same time, without complicating the mowing procedure for yourself. To make it easier to work, it is best to move from below, walking parallel to the already treated area, and then return back.
With this approach, you can easily use the line trimmer to cut the grass around the trees planted in the area, gently bypassing them without stressing the devices. If you mow the grass in the way we recommend above, you can reduce the likelihood of the grass scattering to the sides, ensuring faster and easier processing for yourself.
HOW TO CUT OR TRIM THE THICK AND TALL GRASS, USING GRASS CUTTER/ GRASS CUTTING/GRASS TRIMMING,
Here are some tips for cutting tall grass:
- Try not to overload the mechanism during the bevelling process.
- If tall grass gets tangled on the line, then immediately turn off the mechanism so that the motor does not burn out.
- If your grass trimmer runs on gasoline, mowing wet grass is strictly prohibited.
How to Cut Tall Grass with a String Trimmer aka Weedeater, Weed Wacker
How to cut tall grass with a line trimmer
It is advisable to cut tall grass in your garden with a powerful trimmer using thick fishing line. But many, most likely, will agree that in most cases, where the weeds are located, the ground will certainly be uneven, as a result of which the owners of such garden plots have different debris and all kinds of stones. To prevent your expensive device (grass trimmer) from breaking down, the mow of tall grass is best and faster to mow in two passes. Those. First of all, we cut the entire top of the grass, identify more difficult mowing areas and go through the mower a second time.
When you are going to harvest the grass (using a grass trimmer) for hay, and you are more or less versed in the area of your plot, then you can predict the course of the grass mowing in advance. this will be faster, more convenient and easier for you. The main thing in such a situation is not to rush to mow, but to approach business competently with a “cool head”.
How to properly cut grass with a line trimmer
Any owner of a country house or suburban area knows that in summer and spring time it is necessary to constantly care for the lawn, otherwise it will lose its external, attractive appearance. Therefore, many dacha owners are wondering how to properly mow the grass with a trimmer with a fishing line. And before you start learning to mow, you need to choose the right tool for the site and only then use it correctly on the lawn.
- Controlling the trimmer, as it may seem to many, is not an easy task, but also nothing special (there is nothing complicated in it) if you properly observe safety measures and know how to operate it correctly, rather than a garden tool, the cutter of which is a metal disc.
Preparing the grass trimmer for work
Depending on what kind of grass trimmer you have, you will still need to prepare it before starting work. If the grass trimmer is electric, we need to charge it, or plug it into the 220 Volt network and start working like that. If you are using the grass trimmer with petrol fuel, fill the tank. Prepare and check the cutting element, depending on the design. It is a good idea to check the safety of your grass trimmer. When working with the device, it must be hung on the body and hold onto the handles correctly. Use protective goggles or a special mesh (protective) helmet during beveling.
In order to mow the lawn efficiently and quickly, you need to follow the technique and know some features that will save you time and effort. You can work faster, now we’ll tell you how.
Divide your site into zones. This will help you understand how much you need to accomplish. Also, you will have no delusions about whether you have already worked here and whether you are not going through the second time. For the first time in the seasons, the lawn is mowed at a level of 4-5 cm, gradually decreasing to 3-4. Set the mowing rate yourself. You can leave more, less. It all depends only on you.
The disadvantage of electric trimmers is that if you mow vegetation during dew, then water can get into the motor of your equipment.
If the motor is located underneath, the likelihood of moisture ingress will be even higher. It is also not recommended to work with the trimmer in the rain all for the same reasons. Water ingress can cause a short circuit, which in the future may develop into a malfunction of the unit. Therefore, it is better to wait for more favorable weather for work.
It is recommended to work clockwise. It is this direction that will leave the grass cut by you on the outside of the entire mowed area. Hold the coil at least 5 centimeters during operation. This is a safe mowing option that will work well for those new to this type of tool. When it comes to working near a fence or other places where you only need to mow a small part, use the edge of the line. This will help ensure that the engine does not overload and wear out.
Mowing tall grass
This requires special attention. Tall grass needs more careful processing than simple grass. The fact is that there is an effect of winding the vegetation on a coil. In this case, the grass remains on it and does not allow the mechanism to rotate at full power. This noticeably slows down the process and reduces the number of revolutions.
To prevent this from happening, go through the path in several stages. Gradually cut a certain amount down the height, going down and down the stem.
As a rule, the base of the stem is much thicker and stronger in tall greenery, so in addition to winding, you can damage the cutting element with hard stems.
It should also be borne in mind that if your technique is working recently, then mowing tall grass can be even more difficult. Therefore, do not work for a long time, so as not to overload the motor. It will be enough 15-20 minutes with a break of 15 minutes. Since it is better to mow the grass in several stages, do not forget about the grass catcher. It will start to clog very quickly and this will lead to problems with the instrument. Clean thoroughly so that it doesn’t take too long before the next cleaning.
How to put on and hold correctly?
The quality of your work also depends on what technique you use. For proper technique, you must be able to hold the unit, and for convenience, put it on correctly. This is because not all grass trimmers have a shoulder strap. If you have one, then you need to put it on so that you feel comfortable. There are device models that can be uncomfortable with the strap, so try to get the grass trimmer as comfortable as possible.
During long work, it also happens that pains in the back and muscles occur, so the most conveniently worn tool can reduce the number of such troubles.
Another function is to adjust this belt. On higher quality models, its convenience was given a special role and special positions were made that will allow the scythe driver to feel comfortable. You can adjust the belt in height, choosing the one you need.
Now let’s talk about how to properly hold the unit. Different types of trimmers have different handles. For some, it is made in the form of a bicycle handlebar (which ensures the distribution of the load on both hands). On some units, you can see the handle in the shape of the letter D. The bicycle version must be held with both hands, and firmly.
Despite the presence of rubberized handles, it is best to rely on yourself and not hope that they will not slip. Hold the D-shaped grip with one hand and palm to provide a wider grip. This will give you full control of the stick, which will have a positive impact on handling.
The general rules of use should definitely be reminded to those who are first thinking about how to remove grass with a trimmer and do not yet know how to use it. It is these foundations that will help you start cleaning your site with high quality.
Among summer residents, there is a tendency to use trimmers more and more often, because, unlike lawn mowers, they allow you to remove grass in hard-to-reach places, and professional models can even help you process tree branches. Another advantage of the grass trimmer is the ability to work at height and cut branches, which can also greatly help in cleaning on your territory.
Remove foreign objects from the grass. Make sure the grass is free of stones, ropes, steel or other hard materials before starting work. If hit, the cutting element may be damaged, it will be necessary to repair or replace it.
Another important point is safety. Since brushcutters have a high rotation speed (they reach several thousand revolutions per minute), even a small stone can fly out at high speed and cause harm to a working person.
Check and inspect all parts of the grass trimmer before starting work. Operate the grass trimmer. Since they are electric and gasoline, you will need to organize their work depending on the type of equipment. Electric should be plugged into the power supply and charged if it is not charged, and gasoline should be refueled, if required.
Let the trimmer run in for the first time. If you bought a new device, then you need to let it run for a few minutes without load in order for the motor, knives, fishing lines, and rotating elements to start. This can be called a kind of warm-up for the equipment, in addition, it can help prevent some troubles before direct work, because the assembly and quality of garden equipment are different.
The grass trimmer motor must be run in beforehand. Running in a gasoline engine is as follows: turn on the grass trimmer at idle speed, but first at a low number of revolutions, and then increase their number.
Running in an electric trnimmer includes several stages.
- To get started, start and work with the trimmer for a short time, literally 5 minutes.
- Then you can increase the running time up to 10 minutes, but you need to monitor the motor so that it does not overheat.
- After a few trials of the electric grass trimmer, you can use it on a permanent basis. Do not forget about the engine cooling system, which is available as an additional function on some models.
If you do not know what type of mowing is best to start with, then it is better to try mowing a low lawn with fishing line. This will allow the engine to come into operation smoothly. No need to immediately load it with a large amount of work.
How to properly cut grass with a trimmer?
In the midst of the summer season, people who have their own plots have a problem. It lies in the fact that after winter and spring, grass and other vegetation grows very quickly in these areas. Today we will consider options for mowing grass. For example, it is better to disassemble ordinary grass trimmers, since they provide a person with more scope for action due to direct movement with this technique, and they are relatively inexpensive.
To create a level lawn surface, try to work the greenery as low as possible with your garden equipment. So all the grass will be the same height, which will make the coating even and beautiful. Don’t forget about the tilt. For best results, tilt the device at least 30 degrees towards the grass surface. This will cut the grass as low as possible. Any other irregularities can be removed with garden shears, if any.
Under the hay
Use a disc as a cutting element because meadow vegetation is tougher than usual. It is better than fishing line specifically for hay in that it cuts through dry grass better. This way, the grass will not get stuck on the line, which could result in poor engine performance. The hay does not need to be cut small, it should be quite tall, so try to cut the hay at the root.
Before using the technique, it will be advisable for you to read the instructions from the manufacturer itself and familiarize yourself with the general functions and structure of the grass trimmer. The functions should be located on the control stick. Understanding the constituent parts and components is helpful in the sense that you will know how you can and should handle it. Select the load for the motor, work for the cutting elements. all this will be useful to you during operation.
Pay attention to the following points.
- First of all, this is technique. She has malfunctions and breakdowns. Before work, carefully check all the components of your technique, because mowing the lawn with such tools is an important matter. You need to check the filters (if necessary, clean), the fuel level, cutting elements (it is better to take the knives to the master in case of a malfunction), the engine and other parts. This can be done after work, but some manufacturers recommend before it.
- Some trimmers have a motor cooling and vibration damping system, but they are not present everywhere. Therefore, watch out for the heating of the motor during operation, because its overheating can lead to problems. Occasionally draw your attention to bolts and other items. Although the extinguishing system can work, but on some representatives of garden assistants, the paper clips are still gradually unwound, in the end it will lead to breakage.
- Sometimes it also happens that the turnover falls. In this case, first check all filters and then try to work. It is much better to test the technique before the immediate action.
- If parts are broken, it is better to contact a technical center. Do not try to repair the equipment yourself, because this can only accelerate the breakdown. Mechanics have a complete understanding of this technique, you better trust them.
How to work with the trimmer correctly, see below.
Which attachment to use for mowing grass with a petrol cutter
There are two types of cutting attachments or cutters used in the construction of the petrol cutter. These are reels of line, as well as steel or plastic discs. What is the best choice for working with a gasoline tool. The site provides information on how to choose discs and line for trimmers, as well as their types and design features. Let’s take a quick look at what types of cutters should be used on trimmers and petrol cutters.
For cutting soft grass, a fishing line is used, which is wound on a drum or reel. The fishing line, unlike metal discs, is used where the grass grows next to trees, houses, fences and other obstacles. The line allows you to make high-quality mowing of grass near obstacles, while not violating the design of the tool
Metal knives. have 2, 3, 4 or more cutting parts, through which coarse grass and thickets are cut. Practice shows that the thicker the mown thickets, the more blades the cutter should have.
Metal discs with fine teeth in the amount of 40-80 pieces. designed for cutting different types of vegetation. It can be rough grass, weeds, dense thickets and even small trees. The greater the number of teeth on the cutting attachment, the higher the efficiency of the tool in question.
The choice of cutting tool depends on the place of use of the tool. If you plan to work in the backyard, then a fishing line is selected, and for cutting grass in a field or steppe, discs with 3-4 blades or more are used, as well as discs with fine teeth.
How easy it is to wind the line around the trimmer head
The spool can be wound from 3 to 10 meters of wire. In the process of mowing, the nylon thread is erased, you need to expose new ends. There are several ways to accomplish this task:
- Manual. To do this, you need to stop working, remove the spool cover and set the desired length. The process is simple, but it does not add to the speed of mowing.
- Semi-automatic feeding. With this method, the new tips are exposed independently. To feed them, you just need to lightly hit the head on the ground. The anchoring mechanism is triggered and you can mow again. This option is a win-win. You do not need to stop the engine, stop mowing, and the feed is strictly regulated, therefore. economical.
- Full automatic machine. A very convenient way. you simply reduce the speed and the ends of the cord are replaced with new ones. The system takes care of this on its own. The speed of work is greatly increased. But there is a small drawback. a large consumption of fishing line. You can’t control it.
When the thread runs out, you need to wind a new one. Refueling methods also differ. There are two types. manual and quick charger.
The most common is manual. Step-by-step actions:
- Unscrew the mowing head. Open the lid. There are latches on the sides for this.
- They remove the coil, as a rule, information is applied on it, what diameter, into which hole you need to push. An arrow is also drawn indicating which direction to wind.
- Inside the coil, in the middle there is a side. There is a groove on it for threading a loop.
- We measure the length of the wire. Online users are advised to cut off 3-4 meters, no more. Since the winding is too tight, it is ineffective. Also remember that the thicker the line, the less you need to wind it.
- The cut cord is folded in half. A loop is threaded, fixed by the bracket. The coil is held by the spring from itself. Hand-wound counterclockwise. You need to do it tightly and evenly. One thread lies at the bottom of the spool, the other at the top. The turns must not intersect.
- The tips are inserted into the holes and exposed to the outside. Spin the coil. And the head in place. Fit the ends hitting the ground.
Sometimes the reel is designed to wind up two separate pieces. This can be seen when the coil is opened. In the middle it has a high ledge, and there are two holes for fixing. The method is, in principle, the same, but we divide the thread into two parts, fix the staples in the spool and wind.
The fast charging method is better, it differs in both speed and comfort. There is no need to disassemble the coil. It is enough to tuck the loop into a special hole and turn the mechanism. He himself will wind the line on the reel. All that remains is to adjust the tips.
Rating of the best models
When choosing a battery-powered mini hand-held mower, you should pay attention to the top models on the market. Not every small self-powered electric grass trimmer will live up to customer expectations. Among the models that have earned the trust of consumers, the following are noted.
- Husqvarna 536LiLX. Lightweight. only 3 kg. and powerful cordless grass trimmer with an overhead motor and 40 cm swath width. The model uses line as a cutting element, the boom is straight, the handle is D-shaped, comfortable to use during long-term work. The shoulder strap does not fit into the set.
- Makita DUR364LZ. Cordless grass trimmer model with 5 Ah Li-ion battery, overhead motor, shoulder strap and 35 cm cutting width. Powerful technology with the highest performance indicators allows you to install a brush or knot attachment on it. Comfortable D-shaped handle with adjustable height, weight 4.5 kg.
- Greenworks 1301507 G-MAX 40V GD40BSC. overhead grass trimmer, straight bar, shoulder strap. The model is supplied without a battery, weighs 5.46 kg, the standard battery is designed for 4 A / h. The mowing width reaches 35 cm, the grass trimmer is suitable for use with attachments. delimbers or brush cutters. The standard cutting element is a fishing line, the swath range at the knife is less than 24.5 cm.
- Black and Decker STC1820CM. Wheelbase cordless grass trimmer for easy moving and safe use. The mowing width is 28 cm, up to 2500 m2 of area can be processed using this technique. The battery has a capacity of 2 A / h, the cutting element is a fishing line, the rod is even, with adjustable height. The equipment is armed with a four-wheeled platform, an engine with a lower mount, rear grass discharge.
The equipment is armed with a four-wheeled platform, an engine with a lower mount, rear grass discharge.
- Ryobi OBC 1820B. Lightweight cordless grass trimmer with 30 cm swath width, overhead motor. The handle is T-shaped, straight bar, there is a height adjustment. The package includes a shoulder strap, cutting grass can be a fishing line or a knife. The equipment weighs 4 kg.
- DeWALT DCM571N-XJ. A compact cordless grass trimmer with a rich package and quite the highest technical features. The model runs on a 3 Ah battery, has a swath width of 38 cm, the engine with a bottom position asks for additional protection for the ventilation hole. The delivery set includes a shoulder strap, line, knife, delimber and brush cutter.
grass trimmer supplied without battery and charger.
- Patriot TR 340XL. 4 kg cordless grass trimmer with straight bar, 30 cm swath width and bottom motor. The battery capacity is rated at 2.5 A / h. In stock D-handle, adjustable in height, the model supports axial rotation for mowing lawn carpet edges.
Not so long ago, the popular “Enkor” grass trimmers of the AccuMaster series were discontinued and, despite the attractive technical properties and cost, can hardly be considered as a burning option for purchase.
Typical trimmer malfunctions, how to fix them yourself
Like any technically sophisticated device working in extreme conditions, grass trimmers can fail. The most common causes of breakdowns are violations, established by the manufacturer, of the rules for operating a motorized grass scythe. For example, non-observance of the modes of alternation of work and technological break, or irregular lubrication of the gearbox and other parts, which leads to overheating of parts and mechanisms.
Typical faults of trimmers, most often manifested in various types of this device, are:
- failure of the working head of the tool, which usually manifests itself in a violation of the supply of the fishing line due to its entanglement or sticking, as well as mechanical damage to the bottom of the reel;
- malfunctions of the carburetor brushcutters;
- breakage of the intermediate shaft of the tool, the cause of this malfunction may be the shearing of the splines with which it is connected to the motor shaft;
- Damage to the main bearing connecting sleeves between the cable and the grass trimmer head.
- clogged fuel and air filters.
Line sticking and tangling usually occurs when line quality is poor and the operating modes are violated, which leads to overheating of the grass trimmer head and line. To fix this problem you need to:
- Remove the cover from the trimmer head by pressing the latches with your fingers and carefully unfasten the cover.
- Remove the line spool from the head. It must be removed carefully so that the spring does not jump out and fly into the grass.
- Loosen the tangled or stuck line and recharge it again. Fold the line in half, and fix the middle in a special groove on the middle disc of the reel, which divides the reel into two compartments.
To wind the line around the spool of the grass trimmer, first of all, you need to fold it in half and fix the middle in the corresponding groove.
Wind the line simultaneously into both sections of the reel in the direction indicated in the instructions, or on the reel itself, and fix the free ends of the line in its grooves.
After winding the line on the spool of the grass trimmer head, its free ends must be fixed in the grooves on the spool.
Instructions on how to use a petrol trimmer learning how to start the tool
Before using the tool, you must first start it. How to start a lawn mower, we will consider in detail. To begin with, the tool should be placed on a flat surface so that the disc attached to the shaft does not catch on anything. After that, we proceed to start the lawn mower engine:
Initially, you should pump fuel into the starting system. To do this, press the primer 4-5 times (soft hemisphere on the carburetor)
Next, turn the carburetor switch to the “OFF” mode. This switch is responsible for opening and closing the air damper. Switching the switch to the “OFF” mode allows the fuel mixture to be made richer during start-up.
There is a switch on the handle near the accelerator. He is responsible for turning the ignition on and off. Before starting, you need to turn the ignition switch to mode “1”
Now you can start. To do this, you need to hold the tool with one hand and pull the starter handle sharply with the other. If the engine of the grass scythe does not start the first time, then do not despair. Start attempts must be made until the engine starts. Usually 2-3 reps should be done for this.
The above instructions for starting the engine of a petrol cutter and trim tabs are appropriate for a cold start. If the tool paused during operation, then there is no need to close the throttle valve when restarting the engine that has not cooled down. You just need to turn on the ignition, and pull the starter handle.
Manual grass scythe appointment
A hand scythe is used for hay and animal feed, mowing tall or tough grass, trimming the lawn and plants in the area, and even harvesting cereals.
This tool has a simple device that differs slightly in different configurations.
Device, characteristics and principle of operation
The hand scythe for grass consists of the following elements:
The blade is a curved long one-sided blade, the back (non-sharp) part of which is called the butt. The place where the blade meets the butt is called the nose.
For fastening with a braid, the heel and back are located in the part opposite to the nose. The braids can differ in length, which directly affects the gripping area, as well as in shape.
Kosovishche. the stalk on which the canvas is planted, also known as the mowing. Can be either straight or curved.
The blade has a slope relative to the mowing, which allows maintaining the horizontal orientation of the blade relative to the ground during operation.
All braids for grass are the same in principle of action, differ only in some details.
In the process of work, the mower performs sweeping movements with the tool, which are decomposed into such components as “swing” and “working phase”.
During the second action, an oblique at the same time separates a certain number of plant stems from the main mass with a spout, and mows them.