How to Disassemble a Gasoline Trimmer. Malfunctions And Their Resolving
How to disassemble a gas trimmer. Malfunctions and their elimination
Electric and petrol trimmers have typical breakdowns and malfunctions. For devices powered by an internal combustion engine, these are:
- problems in the carburetor;
- engine breakdown;
- problems with the fuel system;
- damage to the gearbox, starter, muffler;
- air filter breakage;
- problems with the ignition coil.
Electrical units have specific breakdowns:
- problems with the control button and electric cable;
- burned-out motor stator winding;
- break of contacts.
With simple problems, you can repair the trimmer yourself.
Why the trimmer does not start
The most common reason that the unit does not start is the use of low-quality fuel. The choice of grades of gasoline below AI-92 may damage the brushcutter. If you use high-quality fuel, you need to look for other reasons. To do this, carefully check all nodes and systems. Validated:
- spark plug and spark plug channel;
- air and fuel filter;
- exhaust channel.
The device may not start after a long period of inactivity. Before you turn on the trimmer, you need to read the operating instructions well. The solution to many problems is indicated in it.
If it stalls when you press the gas
There are several reasons why the trimmer stalls when you press the gas:
- The first reason is the carb adjustment.
- Clogged fuel valve.
- Check valve clogged.
- Loose or sagging carburetor cable or sagging fuel inlet hose.
In order to avoid the described problems with the lawn mower, you need to carefully monitor the condition of the device and its blocks. Timely cleaning, washing of the unit and spare parts can increase its life.
The most difficult breakdown of the starter happens when the rope breaks and winds it around the flywheel of a running engine. As a result, the spring may burst and the pulley will break. In this case, only a complete replacement of the spare part will help. Such a breakdown is rare. often:
- breaking rope of a schmorgalka;
- spring breakage;
- violation of the engagement of the spring.
In this case, it is easy to repair the starter yourself. The manufacturer has prepared step-by-step instructions for this.
Care for the gearbox reducer consists in timely lubrication of the unit. Failure to do so can result in quick gear wear and gear unit jamming.
The main malfunctions of the trimmer gearbox:
- strong heating of the transmission unit due to the use of poor quality grease or its absence;
- jamming of the shaft during rotation of worn bearings;
- reeling or flying off the transmission rod as a result of damage to the housing;
- lack of rotation of the output shaft with the knife due to wear of the teeth on the gears.
Most gearbox problems are caused by bearing failure.
This happens due to the use of poor quality grease or its complete absence. Another reason for the failure of the gearbox is the operation of the trimmer at the limit of its capabilities and the ingress of foreign objects. To replace a defective bearing, disassemble the gearbox.
Features repair electric models
Electric models of trimmers, powered by a network, incorporate several main blocks:
- mechanical part providing torque transmission to the trimmer head;
- Electrical engine;
- power cable.
Each electrotrimmer block has specific problems. In the mechanical part, they depend on the availability of fishing line used as a cutting element. Reasons for termination of work:
- tangling fishing line;
- sticking of a nylon thread due to overheating of the trimmer;
- problems with the drive shaft and coil.
You can identify problems with the electrical part of the electric braid using special tools:
- indicator screwdriver;
- set of wrenches and screwdrivers.
To fix the problems you need a blowtorch.
Damage to the electrical part:
- power cable failure;
- problems with the socket and plug;
- failure of the control knob;
- starter winding combustion; engine replacement required;
- Contact breakage can be fixed by yourself using a blowtorch.
Dismantling the trimmer bar. Primary diagnosis of the trimmer.
The proper operation of the engine and the brushcutter as a whole is influenced by a huge number of factors that are usually related. If you are unable to determine the malfunction, contact a trusted service center.
I would like to note that before proceeding with disassembly and serious repair, you should check basic supplies. These "little things" often affect the work and, perhaps, repairing the trimmer will cost, so to speak, "little blood."
Spark plug. no carbon deposits, electrode gap (0.5-0.6 mm. or as per instructions), good spark
Fuel filter. no pollution, mechanical damage, good throughput. Periodic replacement according to the maintenance schedule in the operating instructions
Air filter. no sawdust or dirt. Periodic cleaning in soapy water and high pressure purging. Replacing the air element according to the operating instructions
Let’s get acquainted with other possible malfunctions:
1. Air leaks into the engine
It is worth noting that many owners confuse air leaks with carburetor malfunctions. Symptoms of air suction in the engine. a strong overspeed, both short-term and constant. Or the scythe simply refuses to start.
The main causes of air leaks on the Chinese trimmer:
- allows crankshaft oil seal (12227mm small). from starter side
- misses crankshaft oil seal (15307mm large). from the flywheel
- carburetor gasket wear
- crack on carburetor adapter
Actually, it is possible to understand what exactly from this list caused air leaks on a gas mower only by a detailed inspection. To unscrew, remove and suffer in any case, so then in order.
Replacing oil seals of the Chinese trimmer.
One of the main reasons for air leakage into the engine are crankshaft oil seals. In general, this problem is the most common on Chinese trimmers and, in some cases, oil seals begin to pass air in the first year of service. The blame for the poor-quality rubber products of such mowers, well, and no one canceled the natural wear and tear.
Glands of different sizes are installed on both sides of the crankshaft (12227mm small and 15307mm large). On oil seals, you can safely sin if he begins to "snotty." Another indicator of their malfunction is floating speed when working on a “hot” one. Next, we consider in detail the replacement process.
Video: How to Disassemble a Gasoline Trimmer. Malfunctions And Their Resolving
Replacing the seal of the Chinese trimmer on the starter side:
We unscrew the spark plug, block the movement of the piston with a stopper. Remove the starter (p.31). Turn off the starter ratchet with a 13mm head (p. 35). Traces of the gas mixture on the oil seal indicate its necessary replacement. Using a thin flat-head screwdriver (with an awl, or any similar object that is at hand), we remove the old oil seal (item 36), pry it with a screwdriver on the crankshaft side and remove it.
Before installation, apply a small amount of oil to the inner surface of the new oil seal (you can use the oil that we use to prepare the gas mixture)
We purge and degrease the seat under the oil seal, evenly install a new oil seal.
Replacing the gasoline trimmer gland on the flywheel side:
We unscrew the spark plug, block the movement of the piston with a stopper.
For convenience, remove the crankcase cover (p. 58) by unscrewing 4 screws (p. 61)
Unscrew the 2 screws securing the clutch (p. 57) with the washers (p. 56), remove the clutch assembly and the washers under it (p. 53)
Unscrew the flywheel nut (p. 52) (p. 51), but not to the end. Not a strong blow to the nut "knock it off the crankshaft." Unscrew the nut, remove the flywheel and key. We examine the surface of the gland. traces of moisture, or wet contamination, scuffs and other damage on it are a signal to replace it.
With a thin flat screwdriver (with an awl, or with any similar object that is at hand), we remove the old oil seal (item 50), pry it with a screwdriver on the crankshaft side and remove it.
Before installation, apply a small amount of oil to the inner surface of the new oil seal (you can use the oil that we use to prepare the gas mixture).
Replacing gaskets and carburetor adapter on the Chinese trimmer:
Another cause of air leakage may be the carburetor adapter.
How to Disassemble an Automatic Trimmer Coil. How to Disassemble Reel With Fishing Line On Trimmer
How to thread fishing line into the trimmer coil?
Guaranteed production of a factory trimmer refueling will inevitably require fishing line replacement. I bought a mower earlier. It is necessary to disassemble and do as expected. And then with krn 2.1. Having a very indicative idea of how to put fishing line into the reel of the trimmer without the help of others, newcomers take up this matter without hunting.
how to assemble the handle on the carver trimmer yourself, the handle rarely breaks, but this happens and it becomes necessary to disassemble the trimmer control handle and. The device of the trimmer coil and its main malfunctions.
How to remove the coil from the trimmer, disassemble it, change the fishing line and set it back? But with some abilities, mastering this simple science does not present any difficulties, and the similar annotation presented below will greatly facilitate this process.
First, to wind the line, you need to remove the reel (bobbin, spool) from the trimmer. certain actions will depend on the difficulty of configuration and the type of product itself:
- Small electronic trimmers with a working arrangement of the engine and coil in the lower part usually have side buttons on both sides of the bobbin. How to remove the coil with unscrew its cover. On some, then press the spool and. By simultaneously pressing them, the upper part of the reel, together with the internal contents for winding the fishing line, is disconnected, while the lower part remains on the trimmer. It is better to create a bobbin analysis on an even, smooth place, so that the spring included in the design does not pop out and is not lost;
- electronic and gasoline trimmers with a curved rod without the ability to install a knife, usually have coils with a special lamb: in similar designs, you should hold the spool with one hand in a stationary position and rotate the lamb nut on the rod with the other counterclockwise. After disconnecting the nut, the entire reel is removed.
- electronic and petrol trimmers with the possibility of installing a knife on a straight bar (for example, Calm trimmers) have a hole under the bobbin. how to wind a fishing line on a fishing line reel) and here’s a photo from different. For the motionlessness of the rod, a screwdriver or other suitable object is inserted into this hole and during leisurely rotation, such mutual placement is achieved when the screwdriver enters the inside of the hole and the bobbin is fixed. I have personal experience with winding fishing line on a reel of a mower (trimmer), as I live in the countryside, and I have to cut grass in the warm season more than once. How to disassemble the trimmer coil. Replacing the fishing line on the trimmer. After that, the coil body scrolls clockwise (with the left thread) and is removed from the trimmer.
How to Disassemble a Trimmer Coil Hooter. DIY trimmer coil repair
Trimmer Ignition Coil. Faults and Repair
Lawn Mower. a popular seasonal tool designed to remove unwanted vegetation in the house area. Like any other equipment, these devices periodically break down. Repairing the trimmer ignition coil is one of the most common problems encountered with gasoline braids. The ignition system itself is designed similarly on two- and four-stroke ICEs, so the elimination of breakdown is performed almost the same for tools from different manufacturers, whether it be Lux, Huter, Husqvarna or another brand. Ways to restore the efficiency of the ignition coil or replace it with a new one are in the material below.
Magneto. design and concept of work
The purpose of the ignition coil is the conversion of rotational energy into a high voltage discharge and the formation of a spark igniting the fuel mixture. In an internal combustion engine, this part is called magneto, since in it an alternating current is generated from the rotation of a constant magnetic rotor or armature.
Magneto constructively consists of two windings: high and low voltage. A capacitor with breaker contacts is connected in parallel to the latter. Whereas the findings of the high voltage winding are connected to the candle and the housing. Both of them are wound on a core, between the poles of which a rotating magnet is installed, magnetized longitudinally.
On a note! The whole design looks like a large coil mounted on a U-shaped core.
Before you start diagnosing magneto, you need to make sure that the problem is actually in this node. To do this, you need to check the entire circuit and make sure that there are no other reasons for the failure of the trimmer.
- First you should carefully inspect the coil for cracks and other external defects on the case. Next, you will need to examine all the elements and nodes that conduct current, and make sure that they are clean.
- The next step is to inspect the high voltage wires. They must be intact and securely attached to the contacts, free of rust and with intact insulation.
- The next step will be to check the candle cap. As a result of careless actions, the user often tears it from the high-voltage wire, and then improvises and creates a makeshift mount. It must be understood that any poor-quality connection in this place significantly reduces the power of the electric arc of the candle.
- Then you need to make sure that the candle itself is working. When refueling a Lawn Mower with low quality gasoline, the service life of this part is significantly reduced. In addition, it can be flooded or have a large soot that impedes work. Sometimes the candle even sticks and does not unscrew.
- Next, inspect the circuit breaker. On Chinese-made trimmers and chainsaws, it very often breaks.
How to disassemble a nose trimmer. Trimmer: purpose, device and principle of operation
The nose trimmer is a personal care appliance. It is a small-sized device designed to cut hair in the nose and ears, as well as to trim the eyebrows. The ease of use of such a machine makes it easy to trim not only eyebrows, but also whiskey, and cut the contour of the hairstyle on the neck and behind the ears.
A nose trimmer can cut hair not only in the nasal cavity, but also in the ears, as well as trim eyebrows and a hairstyle on the temples and neck
Externally, the trimmer resembles a conventional hair clipper, which is used in hairdressers or beauty salons. But it has smaller dimensions and a more rounded shape with an elongated narrow nose, in which the blades are placed. The nose can be located on the axis of the device or under a slope.
The trimmer nose can be aligned with the tool axis or at a slope.
How it works and works
The machine for cutting hair in the nose has a very simple design, consisting of the following parts and assemblies:
enclosures with a battery compartment or a power cord connector, as well as a protective cap;
The nose and ear trimmer consists of a housing in which the battery compartment, the power button and the engine are located
located inside the motor housing;
The microelectric motor is located in the nose of the trimmer, and nozzles with blades are mounted on its shaft
a working head with knives, mounted directly on the shaft of an electric motor, it can be stationary, or removable, if the device is multifunctional, and involves the use of nozzles of a different shape;
The blades in the working head are positioned so that they cannot injure the nasal cavity or auricle.
removable nozzles in the form of a comb for a stationary head, or equipped with knives;
With the help of a special comb attachment installed on the nose of the trimmer, you can cut the eyebrows to their desired length. Each nozzle is designed for a specific hair length