How to Disassemble a Partner 350 Chainsaw
Before disassembling the chainsaw, it is thoroughly cleaned, the necessary tools are prepared. Keep a drift from soft material, hexagons, a cordless drill with different nozzles, screwdrivers, a piston stopper, a clutch key on hand. It can be made using a suitable size head. You will need clamps and tweezers.
Not sure how to disassemble a Partner chainsaw? After cleaning it with a compressor, adhere to the basic algorithm of actions:
- dismantle of a cover of a brake chain;
- dismantling the saw set;
- removing the top cover;
- dismantle the handle of the device;
- analysis of a starter.
This is the first step, it is recommended to complete it by re-cleaning (using the compressor again) the duct, which may contain parts of wood dust that you did not get rid of during the first cleaning.
After that dismantle:
- air filter housing;
So that nothing extra gets into the crankcase, the cylinder of the inlet window is plugged with a rag.
Important! If desired, the muffler is removed immediately or after dismantling the carburetor.
At the last stage, the flywheel and clutch are removed using the piston stopper.
What is important to know when disassembling a chainsaw?
An unassembled chainsaw will make it possible to quickly diagnose a malfunction and eliminate it. But it is important to adhere to the basic rules when dismantling each working node of the device.
- Unscrew the clutch in the direction of the saw headset.
- Use the 13 head to dismantle the flywheel (on almost all models, the flywheel nut has a standard thread). Twist counterclockwise.
- Remember to remove the oil pump (remove as soon as you remove the clutch).
- The last stage is the unscrewing of the engine screws. This allows you to freely detach it from the body.
Important! Sometimes a special puller is needed to dismantle the flywheel. A soft punch is also suitable, with the help of which the stage of disassembling the chainsaw will accelerate.
Видео: How to Disassemble a Partner 350 Chainsaw
Unscrew the nut until it is level with the shaft. Then use a punch and a hammer. One sharp movement (stroke) is necessary in order to safely remove the flywheel. To many, such a technique will seem barbaric, but it is used by almost all masters, since this method is reliable and proven. The flywheel bounces off the shaft, after which it is removed manually, without the use of special tools.
Puzzling themselves over how to disassemble a Stihl chainsaw, many forget about the standard cheat sheet, with which the procedure will take a minimum of time.
- At the preparation stage, remove all covers, including the side, tire, chain. We carry out cleaning with a compressor, use a brush, if necessary, to get rid of oil drips and dirt. Carefully process the sprocket, the most contaminated part of the tool. Pure gasoline is sometimes used to remove excess oil.
- Remove the handle, which is connected to the body with three rubber shock absorbers. To remove them, first remove the plugs from the plastic in the internal cavity with a screwdriver. The upper shock absorber may be the most durable, so sometimes use a powerful screwdriver. Unscrew a couple of screws to remove the wire rod.
- Remove the starter. As soon as the top cover is removed, remove the starter screws, and then dismantle the fuel tank and oil tank covers. This step is simple, taking a minimum of time.
- We remove the flywheel, which is fixed most securely. Follow the recommendations of professionals, and in no case do not fix the flywheel, trying to avoid turning it (otherwise it can be damaged, since its blades can not cope with a lot of pressure).
- We remove the oil pump (its drive) and clutch. Before you get to this stage, do not forget to remove the star (the lead is removed). This can be done by removing the lock washer from the shaft groove. With an asterisk, remove the needle bearing. After that, using the head on 19, we unscrew (left, in the direction of the tire) the clutch. By following this step exactly according to the instructions, you can easily remove the oil pump drive and the reflection plate, which are not connected to the shaft fasteners.
- We dismantle the ignition coil together with a muffler and a carburetor. The main assistant will be the head at 8 (also can not do without an extension cord). It will not take a lot of time to unwind the fasteners of the air filters and the carburetor. Do not forget to eliminate the ignition system drive along with the air damper and its draft. These elements must be disconnected from the lever on the engine. The silencer is removed in one motion after two nuts have been removed. The ignition coil is fixed by the same principle.
- Engine dismantling. As standard, 4 screws are used to fasten the engine, which are located in the bottom of the working tool. To carry out the dismantling accurately, the engine is taken out of the seat (there is also a pipe made of rubber here). After you remove the screws, remove the stuffing box with the crankshaft, piston rings and bearings. No special tools are needed for this. However, sometimes a puller is necessary (in the case where the bearings are bluntly pressed onto the shaft).
The piston is removed by removing the piston pin. This is done after removing the retaining ring using a thin screwdriver.
Important! Keep the chainsaw disassembly instructions to reassemble the tool in the reverse order.
Like any type of equipment, a chainsaw, no matter how reliable it may seem, periodically needs to be repaired, which can be carried out when the tool is correctly disassembled. Focusing on the rules for dismantling the main components of the chainsaw, you will have no problems and risk of damage to the important device parts, disassemble for further overhaul.