How to Disassemble a Stihl 98 Sink
Cleaning the garage, storage room, cleaning the car, and even your own summer cottage, become simple and easy if you purchase special equipment for this. a high pressure washer. It is difficult to imagine a car service without a car wash, also with its help you can wash concrete mixers, pipes and other equipment well. Everyone knows how convenient the pressure washers are for farmers. cleaning stables and agricultural equipment is turning into a quick procedure that even a novice can handle.
The cost of the device varies from 4,000 to 20,000 rubles, depending on the material used in the manufacture of the body and other important parts of the tool. Experts note the excellent quality of brass products, the pistons of which are made of cermet. The right choice of a high pressure washer is not complete without due attention to the attached nozzles, it is good if this includes the following components:
- milling cutters designed to work with dirt;
- sandblasting and pumping tip;
- various brushes;
- corner nozzles.
For a high pressure washer to show a long service life, use a water filter that protects the internal construction of the hoses from contaminated fluid flow. At the end of the work, each time it is necessary to drain unused water from the equipment and release the pressure.
Such preventive measures will protect the equipment from sudden breakdown, but this does not mean at all that there will not be a situation when a full repair of the device is required. You can do it yourself, for this you just need to know some of the subtleties of modifying an instance.
Repair of a sink of a high pressure Karcher
The main malfunction, which can occur after several years of active use of the equipment, is the bearing, which serves as a support for the inclined washer pressing the valve.
Video: How to Disassemble a Stihl 98 Sink
How does the breakdown in Karcher manifest:
- The high pressure washer runs jerkyly, the engine regularly refuses to start, a knock is heard from inside the structure.
- The engine does not work at all, it very buzzes and heats up, literally plows with heat.
In this case, the do-it-yourself repair of the Karcher sink bearing represents the following sequence of manipulations:
You can watch video instructions for resolving possible damage to Karcher equipment below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csuSKdyf3FU
Repair of a sink of a high pressure "Stihl", "Champion"
Before you determine the method of how to repair the washing yourself, you need to determine the exact cause of the breakdown. The list of major faults includes:
- Pressure reduction. In this case, there is no question of any performance; the time of the procedure immediately increases. Repair consists in eliminating damage to the seals. Why do oil seals break? Long-term use and low-quality impurities, substances in the water used spoil and quickly wear out the material. Nothing can be done here except to replace the seals with your own hands.
- Malfunction of one of the valves. It is unlikely that you will be able to do it yourself, repair is most likely impossible without diagnostics with special equipment in a service center.
So that you do not have to face the listed malfunctions in the operation of the Stihl and Champion sinks, you must adhere to important rules and requirements:
- Pay attention to the quality of the water used, the liquid should not be contaminated.
- Repair of a high pressure washer is not needed if you make it a rule to carry out regular preventive maintenance of the product.
- Focus on proper voltage and change oil on time.
How to choose the right pressure washer
Repair of a do-it-yourself sink is, of course, useful and developing, but it’s better to never encounter this need. The right choice of a quality installation will help to avoid unexpected and premature breakdowns. On this issue, experts make several practical recommendations:
- Champion will appeal to those who value the reliability and ease of use of the equipment.
- “Stihl” is an amazingly compact high pressure washer, no less durable than the first one.
- “Huter” is universal, it makes it possible to use it in different works, but experienced customers already know that the Chinese “Huter” often requires repair by hand.
In conclusion, it is worth noting that Interskol is highly productive, but, despite this, it is moderately worth it, which pleases people who are cramped in funds or do not want to spend a lot on high-pressure washes.