How to Dress a Fishing Line On a Stihl Trimmer Coil
»How to charge
How to Replace a Stihl Lawn Cutting Line
About a year ago, the author of these lines bought the STIHL lawn mower (Stihl, as they say in common people) FS 38.
The fishing line that was in the grass trimmer when buying was enough for about a year, the last remnants were torn out when a dry tree branch was not seen in the grass. This is not the point.
A replacement fishing line was also purchased, along with a lawn mowing (trimmer). But when the question arose of how to replace it, it caused difficulties. Internet searches for query # 171; how to replace stihl fishing line # 187; did not lead to an instant result. precisely, the author of these lines came across a question about replacing the fishing line posed by the user to the specialist and the answer: # 171; it is impossible to explain this, contact your dealer, he will show # 187 ;.
Well, I went to the dealer, the dealer showed, and he (the author of this entry), having arrived home, pulled out the fishing line and reinserted it in front of the camera. To yourself, if you need to remember, and show others. Those who are worried about the beauty of the home or garden.
So, watch the video: How to replace the Stihl lawn line.
Old video (not necessary to watch, unless out of curiosity)
See also: STIHL MS 660 chainsaw
excellent. Thank you so much.
Irina, glad that helped. Good luck!
Share your opinion
A site for those who want to repair and build their own home in their own home. Here you will find articles not only about the house itself, but also about the bathhouse, the arrangement of the yard and much more, with which life in a private house is connected. To search for the necessary information, use the menu: headings, search or tags assigned to articles.
Construction and repair in the house 2009- Copying is prohibited
How to choose the right lawn mower for you
Amateur lawn mowers STIHL FS 38 and STIHL FS 55.
Amateur lawn mowers STIHL FS 38 and STIHL FS 55 are designed to care for small garden areas for private users. Such lawn mowers become indispensable helpers if you need to put in order the territory where it is impossible to use a wheeled lawn mower, for example places under trees and shrubs, near flower beds and fences.
STIHL lawn mowers FS 38 and FS 55 have the same advantages as all STIHL lawn mowers.
They are discussed in the video Features and benefits of all STIHL lawn mowers.
Features of the STIHL FS 38 lawn mower:
STIHL FS 38 lawn mowers are equipped with two handles, one is integrated into the body of the unit and there are controls on it. the ignition on / off button and gas trigger, and the other, a height-adjustable circular handle, is mounted on a curved rod. The compact circular handle and curved bar provide the user with maneuverability during operation. In the design of the STIH FS 38 lawn mowers there is no gearbox, as a result of which this model is more budget. STIHL FS 38 lawn mowers are equipped with a comfortable mowing head. For refueling fishing line does not require removal and disassembly of the mowing head. The STIHL FS 38 can be equipped with a mowing head with polymer knives for faster work with tough grass, as well as a reinforced DuroCut mowing head. Safety glasses are included in the scope of delivery of this lawn mowing machine.
Features of the STIHL FS 55 gas trimmer:
STIHL FS 55 lawn mowers are equipped with a two-handed handle mounted on a straight boom, precise adjustment of the handle in all planes allows you to individually adapt the unit to any user. All lawn mowing controls are integrated in one multi-function handle. Management of the main functions. start, work, engine shutdown are carried out with one hand. The STIHL FS 55 has a maintenance-free gearbox. The lubricant in the gearbox is incorporated for the entire period of operation. STIHL FS 55 lawn mowers are equipped with a double-blade knife. Additionally, the lawn mower can be equipped with four and eight-blade metal knives, as well as mowing heads with fishing line and a mowing head with polymer knives. The STIHL FS 55 lawn mowers also include safety glasses, a shoulder strap and a combination wrench.
Video: How to Dress a Fishing Line On a Stihl Trimmer Coil
Both of these braids have a simple and reliable STIHL two-stroke engine that runs on a mixture of gasoline and engine oil. This engine provides:
-simplicity of design, operation and service;
Service position, in which it is more convenient to change the cutting headset, wash the protective cover and gearbox.
All STIHL brand products have a one-year warranty. After-sales service during the warranty and post-warranty periods you can carry out in any official service center. You can directly familiarize yourself with STIHL products at your nearest authorized dealer, where you will receive comprehensive advice and be able to purchase the model you like.
Stihl FS 55 gasoline / lawn trimmer is a lightweight, mobile scythe with a large power reserve. An indispensable helper for mowing meadow and ornamental grass vegetation, when mowing on wavy or rugged terrain. With the same productivity, the unit polishes on a soft grassy surface and clears dense thickets of bushes or overgrown grass. A small bar allows you to mow in inaccessible places: along the wall of the house, around shrubs, poles, benches.
Table of contents:
Stihl FS 55 gasoline / lawn trimmer. Description of the model advantages
- Ergonomic two-handed silver handle. It fits comfortably in the hand and does not slip out during operation.
- The engine control mechanism is built into the handle. This is done to enhance safe use.
- Replaceable cutting equipment expands tool functionality. Included with the Stihl FS 55 petrol / lawn trimmer is a disk for hard and overgrown grass, a disk for cutting bushes.
- Glasses for eye protection. They give direct and lateral protection, are blown inside, do not create a greenhouse effect of glasses, provide a good panoramic view.
- Shoulder strap STIHL. Comfortable use of the trimmer increases productivity, reduces energy loss, evenly distributes the load, does not put pressure on the shoulder. Frees hands for productive mowing, fixes the braid during operation.
- The tank is made of translucent material, which allows the operator to visually monitor the fuel level.
- Fuel consumption is controlled by a special system. Thanks to her, the trimmer economically consumes fuel, produces a small exhaust.
- Ease of trimmer control. To work with the tool does not require special knowledge and experience. The user will easily understand the buttons on the handle, indicated by common symbols.
- Lack of electric drive. A chainsaw works anywhere in a large area without a network connection.
Petrol / lawn trimmer Stihl FS 55. Technical description of the model
- Total weight 5 kg.
- Power 1.1 HP
- Direct boom design.
- T-shaped handle design.
- Cutting tools fishing line, metal disc.
- The maximum permissible mowing area is up to 1000 m2.
Running the trimmer gasoline / lawn mowers Stihl FS 55. User manual
Break-in trimmer is necessary for subsequent normal and long-term operation. When running in, the moving parts are rubbed in, the initial resistance in the drive mechanism is increased, and parts wear out slightly to reduce it. Also, the break-in process allows the beginner to learn how to control the trimmer.
- Before starting work, prepare the fuel mixture from the recommended grades of oil and gasoline indicated in the data sheet. The proportions are approximately the following: at 2.5 liters AI.95, 100 g of Stihl oil in red packaging is added. For mixing, purchase a container made of plastic resistant to aggressive liquids or an aluminum tank. An ordinary canister always with rusted microsites, accumulating in the saw carburetor, rust will clog and break the assembly.
- The total operating time during the run-in is from 3 to 4 hours. During this period, it is not recommended to work with the tool at idle for more than 15 minutes. Constant pregasification is required for 20-30 seconds.
- It is possible to combine running-in and performing simple work without load, for example, mowing non-rigid vegetation.
- Once every six months, a tool with a warranty period must be brought to a service center for technical inspection and carburetor adjustment.