How to Put a Fishing Line On a Trimmer
The trimmer is the most common unit used for cutting grass and cutting small bushes. This unit is notable for its ease of maintenance, simple operation during operation, and even women can cope with it due to its low weight. It is no secret that for the high-quality performance of mowing grass, the correct selection of cutting tools is required. As the last in trimmers, special cutting nozzles (discs, knives) or trimmer heads with fishing line inside are used. Nozzles and fishing line is a consumable tool, but if the knives can be sharpened, then when the fishing line is used, it needs to be replaced. In this article, we will describe in as much detail as possible how to replace the fishing line correctly.
Types of Trimmer Heads
The grass mowing head is a cylindrical body in which a reel (bobbin) with a fishing line (cord) tucked into it is inserted. This design can be installed on both gasoline and electric trimmers. The heads differ in the method of filling and feeding the cord and there are 3 types.
- Automatic. Cord feeding is performed after the user reduces engine speed. Although automatic feeding of fishing line is convenient if large volumes of work are performed, such bobbins have one drawback. high thread consumption.
- Semi-automatic. The use of this type of head does not require the user to perform complex manipulations. The principle of their work is arranged so that the cord is automatically extended at a time when the device is operating at full speed. It is enough to lightly tap the trimmer head on the ground (this removes the cord lock), and the fishing line is pulled out of the bobbin by centrifugal force, and then cut to the desired length with a knife located on the protective cover.
- Hand held. To lengthen the cord requires stopping the machine, after which the fishing line is pulled by hand.
Based on the above, semi-automatic bobbins are the best option. It should also be noted that the coils for the trimmer are single-string (used only for trimming grass) and double-string, which are used to mow tall grass and small, with thin stems of shrubs.
How to remove and disassemble the coil
Before starting the process of replacing the cord, users of trimmers need to remove and disassemble the coil. Consider how to do this.
The mowing head of the trimmer consists of several parts: a casing, springs (not on all models), bobbins with cord and covers.
Attention! Before proceeding with any maintenance of the electrical unit, it must be disconnected from the mains.
In trimmers, 2 options for attaching the mowing head are most often used.
Option number 1
To remove the trimmer head, you will need it complete disassembly.
- To remove the cover that covers the inside of the head, you must press on the latches (latches) located on both sides of it.
- After removing the cover, you will see the spool, which must be removed from the housing. In some coils, a spring is installed under the bobbin, which must be carefully pulled out so as not to lose it in the grass.
- After removing the bobbin, in the center of the case you will see a screw with a slot for a Phillips or flat head screwdriver. It is possible that there may be a bolt under the hexagon or nozzle “asterisk”.
- Using a screwdriver, selecting the required bit (nozzle), you need to unscrew the bolt (counterclockwise).
- After removing the fasteners, grasp the body of the part and, swinging it in different directions, remove it from the gearbox shaft.
Option number 2
In this embodiment, the head is screwed onto the gear shaft. To take it off, you need this lock the shaft. To do this, in such trimmers, for example, in Huter and Champion devices, a hole is provided through which you can insert either a thin screwdriver or a metal rod.
So, to remove the bobbin, follow 2 simple steps.
- Insert a screwdriver into the hole and lock the shaft.
- Grasp the head housing and start twisting it clockwise. Turn in this direction for the reason that the thread cut on the shaft is left.
Fishing line winding algorithm
Depending on which trimmer model is used, the type, thickness and length of the fishing line are selected. The diameter of the cord can be from 1.2 to 4 mm. It is not difficult to guess that the thicker you fill the cord, the more rigid and thick grass it can cut.
In most cases, a universal fishing line with a diameter of 2 mm is used.
There are 3 ways to find out what diameter of fishing line can be used on your mower.
- View information about the thickness of the cord in the instructions for the device.
- Look at the bobbin itself. It can be marked with information about the possible diameters of the fishing line.
- Insert the fishing line into the outlet. If it easily passes into it, then a cord of this diameter can be used.
The line is wound on a reel located in the mowing head. Therefore, you must first open it (this was discussed above). There are 2 ways to wind the cord.
In order to correctly determine how many meters of fishing line is needed for a particular reel, it is necessary to wind it on a bobbin so that the coil does not exceed the diameter of the sides. If the fishing line peeks over the edges of the reel, you cannot insert it into the casing. After you have decided on the length of the material, it must be loaded into the bobbin, so do the following.
- Necessary fold the fishing line in half, so that one end of it is 10-15 cm longer from the other.
- Please note that the bobbin is divided into 2 parts by the central side, from which charging begins. Find a groove on it and insert a cord bent in half into it, with a little effort.
- It is very important to determine, in which direction is the fishing line wound to the reel. If you look closely, you can find an arrow on the bobbin or an inscription with an arrow indicating in which direction the winding should be carried out. There are times when there is no arrow on the reel. In such a situation, you can look at the arrow drawn on the mowing head and wind the cord in the opposite direction.
- Winding should be carried out carefully, coil to coil, with maximum thread tension.
- After laying the cord is completed, you will need to first fix the short end of the fishing line, inserting it into a suitable diameter groove on the side of the reel.
- The second end, the one that is authentic, is mounted in a groove on the opposite side of the bobbin.
- After fixing the fishing line, cut off its ends, leaving allowances of about 10 cm.
- Next, you need to install a seasoned coil in the mowing head. To do this, by inserting and pulling the thread into the outlet openings of the head, place the bobbin in the casing, and then, after applying the required force, pull the fishing line out of the fixing grooves and tighten it.
- Now you can put on the cover and fix it with latches.
In some coils, a second way of securing the cord is provided: 2 pieces of thread can be charged, instead of one folded in half. Replacing the fishing line occurs according to the following algorithm.
- Before changing or charging a new thread into a bobbin, determine how many meters it will be required in the manner described above.
- Bend one end of the cord in the form of a hook.
- Locate the hole at the bottom of the bobbin to secure the fishing line, and insert the end of the thread bent in the loop into it.
- It is required to wind the cord according to the direction of the arrow to the required level not exceeding the diameter of the coil.
- Do the same for the second bobbin slot.
- Assembling the head is no different from the method that was given when refueling the bobbin with a doubled piece of fishing line was considered.
For motor shafts of the brand Shtil There is a very simple and quick way to replace the fishing line without disassembling the mowing head, which you can familiarize yourself with by watching this video.
The ends of the cord protruding from the holes in the casing can be cut to the required length when the part is installed in the trimmer. There are two ways to do this:
- turning on the trimmer (during rotation, the ends of the fishing line will be cut about a knife fixed for this purpose on the protective cover);
- by cutting off the excess ends with scissors so that they do not touch the housing body.
The second method is used if it was necessary to put a cord of large diameter, and a cutter cannot shorten it.
If the thread was charged into the mowing head, but the length of the protruding ends of the cord is insufficient, then they must be lengthened before starting the machine. this applies to the head with manual adjustment. However, there are cases when using a semi-automatic mowing head, when due to the insufficient length of the protruding ends of the cord, they do not automatically extend. In this case, it is necessary to turn off the unit (it is absolutely necessary to pull the plug out of the socket on the electric apparatus), manually press the button located at the bottom of the part, and pull out a little fishing line. After this procedure, the cord will again be able to extend due to centrifugal force, if you set the maximum spindle speed.
No matter what thickness you put the line, you should remember: in order not to interrupt the work and change the cord, you should avoid areas where the working tool can touch hard surfaces (stones, curbs, thick dry branches, etc.).
What can be used instead of fishing line
Many users of trimmers are wondering: what can replace the default cord used in this kind of apparatus? They begin to conduct unsafe experiments by installing metal or copper wire, metal cables or strings, as well as ordinary fishing line in the mowing head.
If set instead of fishing line metal cable, then the trimmer turns into a dangerous device not only for the user, but also for others. This fact is explained by the fact that during operation of the unit the steel cable will gradually work, its ends will unravel, and small pieces of wire will fly apart in different directions at high speed.
A similar thing happens when using steel or copper wire, only with the difference that the pieces that come off will be larger and can cause serious injury.
And if you accidentally hook your own or someone else’s foot while operating the machine with a steel cable (wire), then a strong and deep cut of the tissues, and in some cases amputation of your toes, is provided. It is not in vain that the manufacturer uses nylon for these purposes, since it is quite light and durable, and when detached it does not fly away and cannot cause injury.
Use fishing line in the trimmer instead of the standard one, of course, it is possible, but this will add you unnecessary trouble, because it wears out quickly, breaks, mows slowly and is not suitable for cutting hard grass. In addition, when carrying out work, a lot of time is lost in order to replace a broken tool more than once.
In practice, the installation of an ordinary fishing line is justified if the user is going to mow the grass near the fence, especially if he is from a netting net. In this case, in order to protect the standard, and sometimes expensive cord from wear, it is changed to a fishing line, which is not a pity. Usually, in order to change the cord to the fishing line, it needs to be selected with the greatest thickness. 2-3 mm.
Replacing fishing line with a disc or knife
When refining a garden plot, park areas and other places where it is necessary to mow various kinds of plants, it is often necessary to change the cutting tool in the trimmer. This is dictated by the fact that the standard cord installed in the mowing head can only cope with herbs. But when a shrubbery or young shoot of trees appears on the way of the worker, the fishing line cannot cope with such a task, and its change to a more effective cutting tool is required.
Manufacturers of trimmers provided for such situations, and supplemented their products with a mass of nozzles in the form of knives with several “petals” or in the form of disks similar to circular saws.
If you replace the fishing line with a knife with several "petals", then with such a tool you can mow both tall grass and plants with thick and dry stems. And changing the fishing line to the disk, the user has the opportunity to Lawn Mower to cut shrubs or small trees.
Knives and wheels are installed according to the following algorithm.
- The first step is to remove it by locking the shaft, the mowing head (turn clockwise) or the nut with the boot if the unit has not yet been used.
- Set the saw or cutting knife so that they are put on a small ledge (bushing).
For a better understanding of the tool change process, you can watch this video.
Fishing line problems
Users of trimmers, both gasoline and electric, sometimes have problems with the cord. “Advanced” owners of mowers can easily cope with the difficulties encountered, understanding why this is happening, and for beginners, this is a problem that does not have a rational explanation. But in fact, everything is solved quite simply. The most common problems that happen with fishing line are as follows.
If the line is often torn, the following reasons can cause it:
- stones, small branches and other solid obstacles come across in the grass;
- the user mows the grass right next to the fence, and if it is mesh, it breaks the “antennae” even faster;
- poor cord quality (recommended to purchase high-quality);
- the outlet openings in the mowing head are worn out, due to which the fishing line is erased against the sharp edges of the bushings and breaks off (a complete replacement of the part is required).
High cord consumption
Basically, a cord ends quickly if often pounding the ground with a semi-automatic head or push it down hard. The reel is unlocked, and the fishing line, lengthening, is cut with a knife. Another reason that the cord ends quickly is the improper operation of the machine with an automatic head: when mowing, the user often drops engine speed. But as we remember, the automatic head is designed so that it is with each decrease in speed that a new portion of fishing line is fed, so it is quickly consumed.
The thread does not hold
It happens that the thread is unwound if in a semi-automatic head the spring has loosened. The fishing line is constantly extended and cut with a knife mounted on the casing, which increases its consumption. To check this, remove the cover and turn on the unit. If the fishing line “climbed”, then you need to replace the spring.
Fishing line crashes
The reason that the cord unwinds after starting the unit can also be the weakening of the spring inside the head. In addition, there are times when the mowing head scatters when the unit is turned on, and the spring installed in it is lost. Inexperienced users do not notice the absence of a spring and assemble this unit without it. Therefore, the cord does not hold, and flies out under the influence of centrifugal force.
Cord not feeding, coil not spinning
An automatic or semi-automatic head should feed the line without stopping the unit. But if it does not come out, then the reasons may be the following:
- incorrectly wound fishing line in the reel, because of which the latter does not spin;
- the cord is wound unevenly, and the thread can get stuck between turns (the thread should be wound carefully, turn to thread, without distortions);
- too short ends of the thread come out of the holes, as a result of which there is not enough centrifugal force to extract them, and the fishing line is not supplied (it is recommended that you always adjust the cord length before starting the unit, pulling it slightly);
- the fishing line stuck together (to be discussed later).
The thread sticks together
This trouble is most often due to use of low-quality cord. When the machine is operating, the trimmer head heats up, and the poor-quality fishing line in it melts, sticking together. Also, sintering of threads occurs when a fishing line meets a solid obstacle. In this case, a sharp braking of the cord occurs, after which it is pulled into the head, where it is attached. Some owners of the units recommend lubricating the cord with mineral oil or spraying it with silicone spray after winding on a bobbin. Others advise winding less thread on a bobbin. But it is better to immediately buy a quality product, in the manufacture of which the manufacturer took into account the factor of overheating of the head, and the thread will not stick together.
Owners of private homes know how necessary this type of tool is, as a trimmer. It can be gasoline and electric, but they differ in the design of power units. To cut grass in areas where there are stones, trees and other obstructing objects, a fishing line is used as a cutting device. This consumable wears out during application, so how to wind the trimmer coil, we will consider in detail in the material.
What you need to know about fishing line for trimmer
A fishing line is a consumable that consists of nylon and serves as a cutting device. By means of this equipment, grass mowing occurs, which is ensured by rotating the tool head with high frequency. This material has a different thickness, which depends on its use on the corresponding tools, low-power electric (from 1 to 1.6 mm), electric from 500 W (2-2.4 mm) and gasoline trimmers with scythes (from 2.4 to 3 , 2 mm).
The more powerful the tool, the correspondingly thicker the cutting tool should be. This affects not only the quality of the grass mowing, but also the life of the material. If you are wondering how to wind the trimmer coil, then it’s time to change the reload tool. With the onset of spring, this issue becomes more and more popular, so it’s time to understand the step-by-step instructions for replacing the fishing line in the trimmer coil.
Video: How to Put a Fishing Line On a Trimmer
How to remove the reel from the trimmer and remove the fishing line
Initially, before you put fishing line in the trimmer coil, you need to remove it from there. A coil or pickup is a device that is located inside the mowing head, bobbin or drum. The heads come in different types (depending on the manufacturers), however, the principle of replacing fishing line on the reel is the same for everyone. First of all, we will figure out how to remove the head from the tool, as well as how to get the drum and fishing line out of it.
The instruction on how to unwind the manual head on the trimmer has the following form:
- Turn the tool upside down and, if necessary, clean it from contamination. Use two fingers of one hand to hold the cover latches (on the mowing head), which are located symmetrically to each other. After lightly pressing them inward, remove the protective cover from the drum
- Next, the fishing reel should be removed from the drum shaft. It is mounted on a shaft without fasteners, therefore it is dismantled with one hand
- The main part of the drum is fixed with a screw, which must be unscrewed with a screwdriver with the appropriate tip or bit
- To unscrew it is necessary to hold the base of the drum with one hand, and the second to perform unscrewing with a screwdriver counterclockwise
- After that, you can proceed to dismantle. To do this, you do not need to pull it with all its strength, but slightly swaying to the sides, slowly disengage from the metal shaft on which the drum is mounted
- When reinstalling, put the head into the slots of the tetrahedral shape
This process is not difficult, and as you know, it is not necessary to dismantle the entire head if you know how the replacement is performed. When dismantling, consider the following nuances:
- Periodically removing the head is recommended to prevent corrosion of the threaded connection. If you never unscrew the screw, then if necessary, it will be difficult and even sometimes impossible
- If the screw has a four-sided boring of the head, then a screwdriver or bits of the appropriate size should be selected for twisting to prevent the faces from licking on the head
- When assembling the installation, treat the threaded seat with lubricants, for example, solid oil or machine oil
- If the faces on the screw are licked, then you can use special clamping tongs to unscrew it
- There are drums that do not require pre-disassembly. To dismantle them, grasp it and turn it clockwise in the opposite direction
Knowing how to disassemble the drum, you should continue to clarify the process of replacing the trimmer fishing line. The video below shows a detailed process on how to open the trimmer coil and disassemble it.
How does the head with fishing line on the Lawn Mower work? Why do you need to know the principle of operation
Depending on the manufacturer, the heads differ structurally not only externally, but also internally. Most drums have a clamping spring inside (semi-automatic and automatic). Above is an instruction on how to disassemble a trimmer head without a spring, i.e. on a manual type head. The principle of dismantling a semi-automatic head with a spring inside is almost identical to the above described instructions.
The principle of operation of the semi-automatic trimmer coil is as follows:
- Inside the head is a coil that is seated on the slots, preventing its free movement
- A spring acts on the coil, which presses it against the slots in the cover structure
- A line is wound around the tip, the length of which depends on the tool itself. Usually this length is from 1 to 4 meters
- During the execution of the work, if it is necessary to increase the length of the fishing line, the protruding part of the drum is clamped, whereby it disengages from the slots. In this case, the fishing line is wound off the drum, increasing in length
- After releasing the required amount of fishing line, you should release the pressing, and continue to work on the cutting of grass
The advantage of a fishing line tool is that this consumable material does not require sharpening compared to metal discs. In addition, if there is a stone or a tree on the way, the line simply comes off, without adversely affecting the gearbox and the tool motor, as is the case with metal cutting discs.
Knowing the design and arrangement of the types of mowing or trimmer heads, it is necessary to go on to consider the process of refueling fishing line into the trimmer coil. Indeed, it is this moment that causes the majority of owners of special tools difficulties.
Instructions with a step-by-step description of how to wind the trimmer coil and the brushcutter
In order not to be mistaken with the choice of a suitable fishing line for your tool, you should first disassemble the head, and look at the side wall of the reel. This information is usually presented on a tip that will not allow you to make a mistake with the use of appropriate equipment.
If the information on the reel about what diameter the fishing line can be refueled, then this information can be clarified in the instructions. Having decided on the thickness or diameter of the snap, it remains to figure out how to charge it. There are two ways to do this, but not all of them are applicable. We will consider both methods in detail, and depending on which models of motokos and trimmers you use, you decide on your own which option is suitable.
Method 1. how to wind the fishing line correctly or put it on a reel and choose the required length
To implement this method, you will need to pre-prepare a fishing line of the required length (usually up to 4 meters). It all depends on the thickness of the equipment used, as well as the design of the coil. There is an easy way to find out the required amount of fishing line, the refueling of which will be needed to charge the coil. To do this, the equipment should be wound inside the coil until it is equal to the side protrusions. Equipment should not go beyond these extreme protrusions.
The thicker the equipment used, the less its length will be needed and vice versa, the thinner, the longer the segment will be needed.
The instruction on how to properly rig the equipment in the tip of the trimmer or brushcutter is as follows:
- To begin with, the piece of fishing line that was prepared to be installed in the reel must be folded in half. In this case, one edge should protrude 10-15 cm more than the second
- After that, the second end is taken from the other side, and doubled up. Move to it so that the measured protrusion of 15 cm is preserved
- There is a slot in the inner baffle of the coil into which the resulting loop should be inserted. The slot in the wall is shown in the photo below.
- Next, we find out the direction of winding the fishing line. If you wind the equipment in the wrong direction, then it will not function correctly, and you will need to redo the work. To insert the fishing line and wind it in the right direction, you should inspect the surface of the reel. It should indicate the direction of winding (in 99% of cases, this direction is indicated). How the direction indicator on the coil looks, shown in the photo below
- This arrow pointer can also be labeled, as in the example above, “WIND LINE”, which means the direction of winding. If the pointer is not on the coil, then look at the head. On the head there is a direction of its rotation, and to properly wind the line, you should wind it on the drum in the opposite direction to the indication of the arrow pointer. So, if the arrow is on tip, then you need to wind in the specified direction, and if it is not there, then you should wind against the direction of the arrow on the surface of the head
- Having decided on the direction of rotation, you should proceed to winding. Each end should lead in its groove. If there is no separator, then fit the equipment in the appropriate distribution order
- When almost all the fishing line is wound on a reel, you will need to do the following. place a short part in the hole of the tip side wall, the protrusion of which should be up to 10-15 cm, and then similarly do the procedure with the other end, placing it in the hole on the parallel side
- We insert the reel into the head, previously skipping the ends of the fishing line into the holes of the drum
- We put the drum in place and pulling the ends of the fishing line, we disengage them from the temporary clamps in the wall of the reel. After that, you can put on the cover until the latch
- On this, the process of how to replace the fishing line on the trimmer is completed, and if necessary, you can cut only the ends (if their length does not suit), and install the drum assembled on the instrument
With how to put the drum in place, no difficulties arise. There is a second way, how to charge the mowing equipment in a scythe. What is the difference, and how is the second method of refueling fishing line on the coil of the brushcutter carried out, find out in detail.
Method 2. how to properly put fishing line on a motor-scythe reel with a photo description and video
The second method differs from the first in that not a single piece of equipment is charged into the coil, but segments of two parts. This method is used by manufacturers, and it is also suitable for those who have leftover material. The principle of how to insert two pieces of fishing line into the tip of the brushcutter is the same with the first method, and to make sure of this, below is a detailed instruction:
- There are two equal lengths of material that can be used.
- One piece is taken, and the edge is bent in the form of a clamping bracket or hook, with the help of which the fishing line will be fixed
- Inside the coil there are holes in the form of a bracket for fixing, which are there for a reason. If they are not, then the second option will not work. The appearance of these brackets is shown in the photo below. Each bracket is in its own half.
- Brace fishing line should catch on the bracket, and make it winding in the direction of the arrow
- The tooling is wound up until a segment of 10-15 cm remains, which is fixed in the corresponding hole on the side of the tip
- Similarly, the manipulation of the second end of the fishing line
- The tabs start up in the holes of the head, and then, removing the snap-in from the temporary fasteners in the coil, a cover with latches is installed
The above instructions on how to install a scaffold in a Lawn Mower will help not only correctly, but also quickly perform the replacement procedure. Assembly of the trimmer coil, as mentioned above, can be performed without removing the head, but in this case you will need to conveniently fix the tool. Video instruction is presented below.
Tips and tricks on how to wind a fishing line and what you need to know
There are some useful tips and tricks that will be useful to learn not only for beginners, but also for experienced mowers. These tips will help prevent negative consequences in the form of injuries and improper functioning of the mechanism. These recommendations read as follows:
- Install the cover until it clicks. over, this is 2 or more clicks, which depends on the number of clips. If one latch does not snap in, then when you start the tool, the drum may pop out and injure a person
- Do not wrap the fishing line with a strong pulling it, as well as in an amount greater than you can insert it into place. It’s better not to wring the snap than it will be more, as this will lead to negative consequences in the form of the inability to unwind it if necessary
- If you own a tool not with two leads of the fishing line, but with one (usually these are low-power units), then the winding process is carried out in the same sequence as described above, only with the difference in the absence of a middle rim between the extreme bases of the coil
- After replacing the material, it is necessary to first check the operability of the tool, and only then proceed to mowing the grass. If you do not perform a preliminary check, then the forest can unwind and injure a person
The result of the work done is the following. after the replacement of new material, the usual one is enough for an area of up to 600 square meters, but taking into account the presence of a reinforcing layer on the fishing line. Conventional nylon materials serve less, which is important to consider when working. Do not try to mow thick-stemmed grass with fishing line, as there are special metal discs or knives for this.
Any self-respecting summer resident is required to have at their disposal a summer trimmer, or as they also call a Lawn Mower. However, in order to maintain the trimmer in working condition, you must be able to replace the fishing line in the trimmer correctly to maintain healthy.
In this manual, we will consider removing the trimmer coil and replacing the fishing line in it. Terms used in the manual:
- Trimmer or brushcutter. an electrical device for mowing grass lawn. Can work on electricity or gasoline
- Trimmer mowing head. an element that is mounted on the stick of your brushcutter
- Reel. a device on which a fishing line is wound
- Trimmer fishing line. small-diameter wiring used to cut grass (mowing)
Video guide to replace the fishing line at the trimmer at the end of the article
How to remove the trimmer coil; Trimmer mowing head
Before starting to replace the fishing line, you should separate the mowing head of the scythe in which the fishing reel is located. This element is attached to the end of the stick of your trimmer and removed by unscrewing it in the direction where the arrow on the reel points.
After to remove the mowing head with a coil, you must open it. First of all, you need to find a latch mechanism on the coil. It is part of the reel and is like 2 clamps, clicking on which you can open the reel and get to the place where you want to wind the line.
Open the mowing head and take out the reel for winding fishing line
You can open the coil with your hands or with a screwdriver or other tools with which you can pry the snap elements.
Winding fishing line on the trimmer reel; How to replace the trimmer’s fishing line?
Before starting to replace the trimmer fishing line, it is worth measuring a few meters of fishing line; What kind of fishing line to use is written in the documentation of the trimmer or directly on the Lawn Mower itself.
- What kind of fishing line to use for trimmer?
Mostly used fishing line with a diameter of 2-3 mm; The diameter of the fishing line depends on how large the stems are in your grass. If it is necessary to mow the mugs, then in this case it is better to choose a fishing line with a diameter of 3 mm or more, if your trimmer provides for this.
After we measure out the necessary piece of fishing line, fold it in half and hold it with your fingers even stronger from the side of the scrap. In the same way as when inserting threads into a needle.
How to wrap fishing line on a trim reel?
Then you should find on the reel slots for attaching fishing line; place the fold into the fishing line.
Slot in reel for attaching fishing line
Winding fishing lines on a Lawn Mower reel
We wash the fishing line until there are two ends of the sizes of 10-15 centimeters. Winding the fishing line of the trimmer occurs with little effort and uniformity.
These ends must be inserted into the holes of the mowing head. Then we insert the coil into the mowing head, fix it and screw it onto the trimmer stick. Also, the excess part of the fishing line should be cut off if it is larger than the diameter of the protective casing.
The ends of the fishing line should be cut with scissors or bite off with teeth.
We advise you to watch the youtube video on how to properly replace the fishing line of the trimmer, by wrapping it on a coil of Lawn Mower.
My fishing line doesn’t want to leave, I constantly have to disassemble and pull out the antennae, either such a braid, or I am “such”
Your opinion Cancel reply
- Photo and video: Ukraine captured the Russian tanker Neyma (Nika Spirit)
- Venezuelan Su-30 intercepted US aircraft in the Caribbean
- Photo: Selfie of beautiful girls on a toxic lake in Novosibirsk "Siberian Maldives"
- Recep Erdogan spoke about the supply of Russian C400 systems to Turkey
- Russian and US diplomats meet in Finland
- Antti Kaikkone: Great Russia does not pose a threat to Finland
- Election results in Ukraine 2019: which candidate will win?
- In Syria, 3 Russian soldiers died returning from the distribution of humanitarian aid
- Video: Alina Zagitova free program at the 2019 World Cup
- Broadcasts. Figure skating World Cup 2019 Women: competition schedule
- Actor Petro Zaichenko died at the age of 75
- Video. Speech by Alina Zagitova short program at the World Cup 2019
- Alina Zagitova at the training of the World Cup 2019. performances of KP and PP
- Shooting at a mosque. a terrorist attack in New Zealand first-person video
- The reason for the death of Julia Nachalova. what did the singer die of?
- Is Julia Nachalova dead? latest news about Nachalova’s health
- Song and clip “Scream” by Sergey Lazarev for Eurovision 2019 with translation
- Video. Hockey. Final Match Russia. Slovakia broadcast Universiade 2019
- Video presentations Ksenia Sinitsyna free program, 2019 World Cup
- Video presentation Anna Shcherbakova free program (PP) World Championship 2019
- Video presentation by Alexander Trusov free program (PP) World Championship 2019
- Song and clip “Scream” that Sergey Lazarev will sing at Eurovision 2019
- Video. Anna Shcherbakova short program (KP) World Championship 2019
- Video. Alexandra Trusova short program (KP) World Championship 2019
- Video. Ksenia Sinitsyna short program, World Cup 2019
- Video. Stanislav Konstantinov free program at the Universiade-2019
- Broadcast Schedule 2019 Junior World Figure Skating Championships
- Broadcast of the Junior World Figure Skating Championship 2019
- Figure Skating Schedule. Universiade 2019
- What to give a girl on March 8. a list of gifts for mom, sister, beloved girl
- Universiade 2019: Hockey Russia-Japan, online broadcast of the match
- Photo: Russian freestylers took gold, silver and bronze at the Universiade 2019
- Holidays in March 2019 Russia. how do we relax on March 8?
- Schedule for the 2019 World Figure Skating Championships
- Ukraine will not go to Eurovision 2019 because of Russia
- The composition of the Russian national team at the 2019 World Figure Skating Championships
- Video: Director Idov spoke about the kiss Sobchak
- What cancer did Olga Pantyushenkova die of?
- Who will go from Ukraine to Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv?
- Opposition rode by car on journalist RT
- Parents ANNA MARIA brought to the site "Peacemaker"
- The cause of the death of Igor Malashenko was stress. the oppositionist committed suicide
- Video: Evgenia Medvedev free program at the Russian Cup Final
- Video: Evgenia Medvedeva’s free program performance at the Russian Cup final
- Watch the Presidential Message to the Federal Assembly 2019 Online: Broadcast
- Photo: Salisbury Cathedral (yes, the one with the spiers) was decorated with the Russian flag
- Video: Sergey Lavrov at the Munich Security Conference 2019
- The song “Scream” that Sergey Lazarev will sing at Eurovision 2019
- Short Track: Victor An returns to Russia!
- Video: “The family knows you in the pre-trial detention center!”: Navalny was ridiculed on TNT
- Video: MiG-23 of the Libyan Air Force intercepted and forced to land a civilian plane
- Sergey Lazarev will go to Eurovision 2019 from Russia
- Is leaving? Alina Zagitova spoke about her intention to move to Japan
- Detsl died (Dmitry Tolmatsky). details of death, cause
- Died actor Jeremy Hardy: the cause of death is not reported
- Video: Putin announced his withdrawal from the INF Treaty and the deployment of deadly systems
- The girls. 2019 European Figure Skating Championships Results
- Video: Sofya Samodurova free program at the European Championship 2019
- Video: Alina Zagitova free program at the European Championship 2019
- Video. Short program of Mikhail Kolyada at the European Championship 2019
- Video: Alina Zagitova, short program at the European Championship 2019
- Video: press conference of Vladimir Putin and Erdogan following the first meeting in 2019
- Video training Alina Zagitova at the European Championship 2019
- Russia sabotaged the Polish summit on the Middle East
- Israel does not hesitate to bomb Syria and threatens its neighbors
- Turks and Indians died during fuel pumping in the Black Sea
- Serbia protests against Vučić after Putin arrives
- Epiphany bathing. photos of girls without complexes
- Video and photo: Vladimir Putin in Serbia visited the Church of St. Sava and made a speech
- Video: Putin in Serbia, live online broadcast January 17
- In Syria, 4 US soldiers died before Trump’s withdrawal
- Photo and video: Explosion of the Polyplast plant in the Leningrad region, a strong fire
- Video: live online broadcast of the press conference of Sergey Lavrov
- Gas explosion in a residential building in the city of Shakhty. list of victims and latest information
- Beautiful girls video without anything photo at home for free in contact
- Photo: Beautiful mature Russian women. private photo NEW
- Appetizing women private photos
- Our beautiful girls on video without anything. home photos for free
- The United States managed: the EU supported the lifting of sanctions against RUSAL and En
- Video: Lukashenko about Russia’s annexation of Belarus and attempts to “tilt”
- Video and photo: Drunk Petro Poroshenko got a rifle in the face
- Magnitogorsk. The latest news. how many people and animals have been saved?
- Rescue operation completed in Magnitogorsk. list of dead
01/01/2014 6:27:44 AM
- Full list of victims of a gas explosion in Magnitogorsk on December 31
01/01/2014 6:27:44 AM
- Video: Magnitogorsk gas explosion and the collapse of the house December 31, 2018
01/01/2014 6:27:44 AM
- Video: saving a child from the wreckage of a house in Magnitogorsk
01/01/2014 6:27:44 AM
- Ukraine included Eldzhey (Alexei Yuzenyuk) in the black list of banned
- Video: Biathlete Anton Shipulin leaves big sport
- Evgenia Medvedeva otshilo "fan" trying to impose on her a change of citizenship
- Video: Arrest of Amiran Sardarov’s “Diary of a Hatch” hit the video
- Video: Evgenia Medvedev demonstration at the Russian Championship 2018
- Video: Alina Zagitova demonstration at the Russian Championship 2018
- Video: Anna Scherbakova free program at the Russian Championship 2018
- Video: Evgenia Medvedeva free program at the Russian Championship 2018
- Video: Alexander Trusov free program at the Russian Championship 2018
- Video: Alina Zagitova free program at the Russian Championship 2018
- Video: Alena Kostornaya free program at the Russian Championship 2018
- Video: Alexandra Trusova, short program at the Russian Championship 2018
- Video: Alina Zagitova, short program at the Russian Championship 2018
- Video: Evgenia Medvedeva, short program at the Russian Championship 2018
The cognitive news site Dez.ru covers important news and trending events; conducts publication of interesting articles and notes on various topics: dates, events, life hacks and useful articles answering questions "how to do", "when it will be", "what do you need for" and others. Use the search function to quickly navigate the site on the desired topics or go to the desired site category: news or article.
Most news is exclusive or translations from trust English-language news sites. We try to publish only good and kind news filled with positive, despite the general negative atmosphere in the international arena.
The interesting articles posted by the authors are absolutely diverse, revealing the essence of the question with a short but complete answer. You can send the text for publication through feedback: PR support of state and regional events, brand texts and just notes.