How to replace a vibrating plate for a rally. How to make an electric vibrating plate from a walkbehind tractor with your own hands
(25 photos) How to make a tamping with your own hands
In the farm often there is a need for soil sealing or crushed stone on a small area. For example, you need to repair the track, Raise the floor in the barn or correct the columns of the fence. Mattering hastily manual tamping does not last long and usually goes after the rest of the construction garbage.
Advantages of a home.Made tamping machine
The main advantage of a do.It.Yourself vibration plaque is in its low cost and the possibility of high.Quality and effective work. Simple design ensures the reliability and durability of the mechanism. In addition, a home.Made vibration plate allows:
- Safely perform tamping of any surfaces;
- Reduce manual labor when performing work;
- Improve the quality of the foundations of pedestrian paths and sites;
- Well densify dry cement and semi.Dry concrete mixtures when laying them.
The presence of a mechanism for compaction of loose soils and bulk materials will allow you to perform any volume of improvement and external design.
The main conditions and principles of working with a vibrating plate
One of the first users’ questions: how to start a vibration fuel. The nature and order of action depend on the type of mechanism. Most modern models easily start, just press the start button. There are devices equipped with a manual starter. In this case, you need to pull the cord, do this smoothly, and then give the technique to warm up.
It is not difficult to use the vibrating plate. You only need to know the basic rules of its operation and observe them in practice:
- It is necessary to remember all the time about safety precautions! The user must be located behind the device. Should not bend over the stove.
- If you need to expand the device, follow the recommendations: use one hand for this, while moving quickly for the vibration plate.
- You can work without breaks for no longer than 40 minutes, after that you need to let it relax and vibration plate (10-20 minutes enough).
Now you know how to work with this technique correctly. Let us consider in more detail the conditions for using the vibration plate in the performance of certain tasks.
It should be remembered about the features of the work in this case: dust may rise, due to which the environment is polluted, and the air filter is clogged. To avoid this, first prepare the working surface: moisten the sand with water, so it is better to compact.
Sealing crushed stone and gravel
It all depends on what kind of material you work. In any case, the use of the vibro.Fuel gives results after four.Time surface processing. If you have already completed four approaches, but the seal of crushed stone did not occur, then, and in the future it will not bring results. In this case, it is necessary to pour thinner layers.
When working with gravel, it is recommended to work on an increase in, that is, gradually, each time increase the thickness of the layer.
Limed.Legged crushed stone seal
Working with a large limestone crushed stone is not as easy as it seems. Due to the vibration influences, the particles of the material are collected in a large layer, which is not subject to ram. In this case, the lower layers remain unclean. So that this does not happen, you need to use plates weighing from 150 kilograms. If the vibro.Fuel weighs 100 kilograms, it is better to use crushed stone with a faction up to 20 millimeters.
Electric clutch installation (PTO) for mowers
Sealing of the sidewalk
If the sealing of paving slabs is required, it is necessary to use a damping plate or polyurethane rug.
You can buy rubber mats that have gained popularity due to their low cost, but they are distinguished by a short service life. In addition, in this case, the passage leaves black traces on the tile. Of course, they are washed off with rains over time, but you have to wait.
Polyurethane rugs are more durable and durable, do not leave any traces on the surface.
Remember that the vibration plate should have a small mass. Around 70-90 kilograms. Too heavy the product can lead to a violation of the integrity of paving slabs. Also, follow when working for a power level. An increased indicator will cause the destruction of the geometry of the product.
Do.It.Yourself vibration fuel is primarily saving funds. Ready slab is quite expensive. Find it to take it, it may also be problematic. If you make your own, then you can rent it yourself. Typically, the cost of a self-made slab does not exceed 10-12 thousand in general.
First of all, in order to make a vibrating plate with your own hands, you need an engine. This is the most cost detail of the future mechanism, it is it that provides vibration. For this, site vibrators are best suited. At the same time, it is advisable to choose models operating from the 220 V network, such as IV-99E and IV-98E.
- Two channels to fix the vibrator to the base;
- M10 bolts for an electric motor and M12 for gasoline;
- Two soft elastic pillows for the handle;
- Pipe segments for wheels;
- Two plastic wheels from the cart;
- A half pipe for making a handle 1.2 m long.
In order for a home.Made vibration plate during work does not bury in the ground, its edges must be bent. For this, for 10 centimeters from the edge of the plate, cuts are made in a depth of not more than 5 millimeters. Then, breaking the edges of the hammer, you need to bent them 25-30 degrees. For the design to be durable, a welding seam is made in the place of incisions.
Next, the channel is welded taking into account the location of the future engine and the center of the plate. The edges of the channel should not appear due to the working surface. Channel must be welded very well, it is best to make transverse welding lines. Then the engine is mounted. For this, the corresponding holes are made on the channels. The motor is set using level and attached to the platform with bolts.To repay vibration during the operation of the machine, elastic pillows are used, which are installed at the base of the stove at the place of fastening of the handle. Thanks to the pillows, vibrations will be extinguished, and the stove will not break out of the hands. To more conveniently transport the stove, hollow pipe and wheels are welded to it, which should be easily mounted and dismantled.
Vibration plate exercisesBeginners part 1
While working with vibraplet, special loops are made from the rope and hold on to them, thus, there are no fluctuations from the working mechanism. To increase the efficiency of ramers, the front of the slabs can be attached to the tank with a hose to wet the rammed surface. When installing, make sure that the water does not get on the engine during operation.With the help of vibration fuels with your own hands, you can compact the soil or sand to a depth of 10 cm, you can also use it to rally crushed stone.After assembling the slab with your own hands, you should check it for damage, defects and chips, and you also need to make sure that the fasteners are reliable. If there are no defects, you can connect to the network and make a trial tamping of soil.
- Constantly monitor the cleanliness of the candles, cleansing them from the carbon fiber;
- Monitor the level of oil;
- For the first time, the oil changes after 25 hours worked, then after 80-100 hours;
- Regularly perform a change in air filters;
- It is better to fill the oil with a heated engine, when gas is refueling, the engine should be turned off.
The cost of a vibration plate collected independently is 10-12 thousand rubles. You can evaluate how much it turned out to be saved if you compare with the cost of ready.Made vibration stages, which is given in the tables below.
Features of crushed stone seal
Any beginner builder sincerely perplexes why the already strong stone is trampled. However, it is worth considering several important nuances:
- Since crushed stone is obtained by crushing, its particles are obtained of different sizes with faces of free shape. Because of this, when laying the underlying layer, the particles of the material do not fit each other completely, forming a large number of air voids, the appearance of which, ultimately, leads to a decrease in the level of resistance to loads. If fragments of crushed stone fit tightly to each other, the volume of the material will be reduced, but at the same time a stronger base is formed.
- If crushed stone is laid on rocky soil, then you can do without tamping. In this case, it is only necessary to smooth gravel.
- After gravel seal, the layer thickness can be from 50 to 250 mm, depending on the loads that will be found on the base.
In addition, when processing crushed stone, it is recommended to perform the base of the base. To do this, you need to divide the gravel into fractions. First, a larger material is laid, which is tamped manually. Then a smaller material is filled, which is also compacted. The final upper layer should consist of the smallest material, which must be thoroughly leveled and re.Compact.
Thanks to this, the finished base will be characterized by increased strength. If you produce a similar manual tamping of sand, then the effect will be even better.
Cleaning the flame arrester
The exhaust system of the engine must also be periodically served. A long absence of service can bring to the burning of the muffler, which will greatly worsen the operational characteristics of the vibration plate.
Here are the main repair procedures that require a minimum of the tool and can be conducted outside the service workshop.
What is a vibrating plate?
Inherent for construction work are the processes of compaction of various bulk grounds. For example, crushed stone, sand, soil and other similar materials.
These are mainly the stages of preparation for pouring concrete, asphalt, laying tiles or the construction of the foundation.
In order to mechanize the stamping process, the so.Called vibro.Fuels are used. The mechanism of their action is quite simple.
The devices create fluctuations under the influence of which small particles of the compacting layer are lost as close as possible to each other, the excess air is replaced and the finish is obtained at the finish.
Buying such a car for yourself is quite unprofitable. Home.Made vibration plate will cost much more profitable.
Handle control and vibration damping system
During operation, thanks to the anterior location of the eccentric and the emerging vibrational vibrations, the platform with the engine installed on it begins to move on the surface on its own. But to set the correct direction of movement, a control handle is required.
In its design, it can have one or two inclined racks with a transverse handle-overlaid. In the upper part of the handle, it is recommended to install a vibration device so that during operation there is no transmission of oscillations on hand. You can use springs as protection, make the rack itself from two pipes, one of which will enter the other. Fixation of the springs is carried out by steel rings installed on pipes.
Production of a tamping slab
A slab for vibrational tamping can be made at the factory or made with your own hands from a metal sheet with a thickness of at least 8 mm. Homemade vibration paste should provide the weight of the device that will give a tight fit to the processed surface.
A flat steel slab when moving through a soil or concrete mix will constantly cling to the uneven surface. To avoid this, the front and rear edge of the stove bend up a little up, getting a structure resembling sledges. To do this, slightly retreating from the edge, you need to make an incision in the metal to a depth of 5-6 mm using a grinder and bend the strip. On the other edge of the sheet, also repeat this operation. The line of contact after the bend must be boiled with electric welding.
T-Zone Vibration Technology
Production of a tamping slab.
To install the engine and the vibration mechanism on the platform, you need to fix the support frame. It can be made of two installed pieces of a metal channel. They must be installed parallel to each other transversely axis of the tram platform. Drill the fasteners for the engine and vibrator in them and weld electric welding.
What is the difference between the vibration plate and the vibrors. Which is better to choose
Any loose material (sand, gravel, gravel, soil) contains air. It fills the space between the fractions. During the construction of roads or buildings, the installation of territories and sites, these same air bubbles in the materials become the worst enemy of the construction. Because of them it can “sink” and crack the foundation, road surface. Therefore, the necessary process in the slut of bulk materials is their compact. That is, compaction, pressing.
The paving stones, asphalt, and concrete are mandatory without fail so that they do not give cavities and cracks during operation. Road rollers are used on large roads for tamping. And in the territories smaller, two tools are relevant: vibration placers and vibrorstovka. Both of them create a double effect during work. Hit and vibration. But, despite the general task and the similar principle of operation, these devices are different.
What is the difference between the vibration plate and the vibration traffic, what are the pros and cons of this technique, and in what situations, which tool will show itself better, I will tell you in this article.
Gasoline vibration plate. Device, application and characteristics. How to replace a rug for vibration plate
Proper laying of tiles on a concrete base with your own hands
Recently, the active development of the production of paving slabs has begun. Therefore, it has become more accessible to all classes of the population. She looks much more ethical than asphalt or concrete.
Of course, you can hire professionals who know not only by hearse about what the tile is laying on the concrete base, but if you do not have the opportunity to spend about 10 per 1 square meter of laid tiles, you can temporarily re.Qualify in the bridge and lay down DIY tiles.
Observe a technology that is quite simple. Find the necessary tools and select the “pillow” on which the finishing material is placed. It can be made of concrete, gravel and sand-cement mixture. Consider the process of laying tiles on a homemade concrete base.
Preparation of the site for construction work
First, the workplace is broken: wooden pegs are driven and “red marks” are exhibited. Builders call this term a stretched thread, which distinguish the boundaries of the planned height of the site.
An ordinary twine is taken, tied to pegs and tied to pegs at a height, where you plan to finish laying tiles. Be sure to make a slope of the thread for about 5 degrees, towards future water receivers.
The pegs must be put more often, because even the most tight thread sags by one mm per sq. M.
The edges of the prepared earthen “trough” must be immediately fixed with borders. Sometimes craftsmen put borders after pouring concrete. In this case, the edge of the site will have to be protected from soil showing and set the formwork. We recommend that you do not give preference to the first option for experienced bridges.
If you plan to use a border with a height of 50 centimeters, then:
- The trench is bathed deep into another 30 centimeters;
- A 10 centimeter layer of crushed stone is filled up;
- Set 1.5 centimeters of cement mortar;
- A curb is installed on it, after laying which, the upper edge of the tile was 2 centimeters higher than the edge of the border. This is necessary so that the curb does not hold the water on the site and contribute to its excretion.
Concrete filling technology
After a day, after the curb stings, you can start filling the concrete. If it is planned to create a platform on which cars will drive, the concrete base should be reinforced. Reinforcement is suitable for this purpose, a dozen thickness, which is knitted with cells of 15-20 centimeters. If the tracks are designed exclusively for pedestrians, then they do not need to reinforce them.
How To Remove The Mowing Deck From a Riding Lawn Mower Tractor
In order for moisture that appears on concrete through paving slabs can leak further and not stagnate inside, you need to make special drainage holes. The asbestos pipe is used for this, cut into pieces, 15-20 centimeters high. Pieces of asbestos pipe are laid out with a calculation of 1 by 1 sq. M. Throughout the territory.
After pouring concrete, they cannot be removed. The height of the asbestos pipe should coincide in height with the concrete layer. You can make holes in the form of squares, from the boards, but after the concrete hardening, the whole tree must be removed.
The seam can be done by pressing the boards into concrete by the mouth. After the stroke, they need to be removed, and the void is filled with elastic material. The top of the seam is smeared with concrete to align it from the rest of the surface.
A day after a day, a wooden formwork is removed from drainage holes. Holes to the top are filled with small gravel.
We create a sand-cement pillow
- We sift the sand and interfere with cement in the proportion of 6 to 1. This is easiest to do in a concrete mixer.
- Pour the site with a 10 centimeter layer (taking into account the thickness of the tile). This means that the thickness of the tiles the thickness of the pillow should be higher than the red mark by 2 centimeters (cloak for shrinkage).
- We will trim the entire site with a vibro-plate or a toptha (shelf with a wide board and a bar-bucket).
- Check the tension of the red labels and the presence of a slope.
- Layouts (pipes with a diameter of 20 millimeters) on the site). They should be well crushed to the pillow. Before the lighthouse from the lace the same distance as the thickness of your tiles, plus 1 centimeter for seal.
- Now the trapezoidal rule is taken and focusing on the lighthouses we tighten the excess part of the sand-cement pillow, to obtain a perfectly flat surface.
- We take out the first beacons, the side where you will begin to put the tile. Fill the furrows with the same mixture and proceed to laying the tiles.
Stacking tricks and how to replace the vibrating plate
If the previous stages were carried out in conscience, then laying tiles with your own hands on a concrete base will not cause any difficulties. The tiles cannot be put on, the seams should be 5 millimeters. The seams will not allow the tile to crack from moisture of temperature changes when the coating begins to “walk”.
You should start laying from the curb and move down the tags in the direction of water drain.
The surface of each tile is aligned with tapping rubber hammer and checking the horizontal level. In the future, you will need a vibrating plate to crush the entire surface, but if it is not, then at the beginning of laying, use a wide cutting of the board. It is placed on several tiles and nailed to the required height.
How to work?
In order to use a vibrating plate, no special skills are required. Anyone will cope with this task if he acts carefully and remember the safety rules:
- Before starting work, a thorough inspection of the vibration fuel for faults is carried out. Particular attention should be paid to the protective casing for the transmission belt. He protects the engine from dust. If the vibration plate works on gasoline or diesel, then you also need to check the presence of fuel and oil in the engine.
- The site, which is supposed to be treated with a vibration plate, must be leveled and cleaned of garbage. You can not work with very wet (after rain) or too dry surface.
- It is necessary to start a mechanism. In most models, for this you should just press the start button. A hand starter is present on individual vibration stamps. When using them, you need to smoothly pull the cord and wait. The technique should warm up well. You can only start the engine on a flat surface.
- When working, the device operator is located in the back of the vibrating plate. He should not bend much over the device or artificial methods to speed up its course. The vibration plate works in exact mode, which is selected in accordance with the surface.
- A special handle is used to control the vibro fabric. It allows the device to turn in different directions. After turning, it is necessary to quickly move to the stove in order to avoid possible injuries.
We must not forget about the timely replacement of the consumable materials of the device. Oil should be changed once a month or every 100 hours of work. Use oil or gasoline of the inappropriate brand is prohibited, this can lead to a quick failure of the vibrating plate. Brands of gasoline and oil must comply with those indicated by the manufacturer in the technical guide to the device.
See also: step.By.Step assembly: with your own hands, using a gasoline or electric engine
Prior to the start of the rampant material, the chosen surface should be cleaned. To do this, various garbage is removed from it. Pieces of boards, fragments of bricks, cobblestones.
Sand soil is best for the structure of small buildings. It does not delay water, which is why it is not subject to frosty fusion. Flooding soils are able to push the foundation in winter, so not suitable for construction. They (or weak soils) when installing buildings are removed and replaced with sand.
For tamping with a vibration plate, you need to go through a plot three times. If after that the desired result is not achieved, the layer of material is reduced. It is necessary to moisten the soil until when compressed in his hand, it will not stop raving.
Sand compaction is carried out using a special technology. The principle of operation for tamping with a vibration plate:
- The prepared surface is filled with an even layer of sand. Its thickness should be no more than 0.6 m. Specific indicators depend on the weight of the device.
- The entire surface is evenly wetted with water.
- After that, the entire plot should go through the vibration FOCUS four times.
- If the sand becomes dense enough, you can lay the second layer. If the surface is still loose, you can go through the device for an additional 1-2 times.
- All actions are repeated on the second spanned layer.
After the end of the tamping, the surface compaction coefficient should be from 0.95. If columns are planned to be put on the selected site, then additional equipment may be required for sealing.
Preliminary moisturizing the surface of the sand. An obligatory point in the plan. If it is not done, then during the work of the vibration plate a lot of dust is formed. And this, in turn, will cause a Rapid clogging of the air.Cleaning filter (relevant for gasoline vibration stages). But too much water can not be used too. Otherwise, it will score in the voids between the material and prevent it from effective fastening. To achieve the necessary cementing effect, water should be poured in moderate quantities.
Difficulties when working with gravel are in different sizes of its fractions. Therefore, you can choose the maximum possible thickness in each case only in place before work. After pouring one layer of material and four passes on it, the seal coefficient should be determined. It should be about 0.95. If, after a tamping with a vibro.Fuel, crushed stone remained a little bulk, then subsequent manipulations with it do not make sense. I will have to remove part of the material so that the layer turns out to be thinner and re.Carry out the procedure.
For effective work, professionals advise starting tamping from the thinnest layer. Then, as they move, the thickness should be increased to the required ratio of performance and quality. Thus, the easiest way to determine the sufficient thickness of the layer.
If there is a tamping of lime crushed stone, the effect of clining occurs often. This is due to dense clutch of the stones in the upper layer of the material from vibrations in the absence of trimming lower stones. In order to avoid such a situation, heavy vibration stations are used (from 150 kg). If there is only an unit with a slab weight of 100 kg, then it will be able to lay only 1-2 centimeter stones.
Laying paving slabs
The only feature of laying paving slabs is the presence of polyurethane or rubber rugs. They are attached to the work stove so as not to damage the fragile material. It is better to choose polyurethane mats for tamping, they do not leave dark marks on the material and serve much longer. The power of the vibration plate during operation should be average.
The laying of asphalt
For tamping of asphalt crumbs after its laying, vibro-plate with a weight of 60-90 kg is used. If the unit is more heavy, this can cause cracks, chips and irregularities on the surface. Pass the asphalt device 2-3 times. The height of the layer is determined by the features of the asphalt coating.
Polluted air filter
The contaminated air cleaner limits the flow of air entering the carburetor, which leads to interruptions in the engine operation. To continue the full operation of the engine, the air cleaner must be regularly cleaned.
- Unscrew the nut and remove the air cleaner cover. Unscrew the second nut and remove the filter elements.
- Rinse the spongy filter element using a solution of domestic detergent in warm water. After thoroughly dry it. Drink the filter element with clean engine oil and squeeze its excess.
- Clean the paper filter element with compressed air (directing it from the inside out), or simply knock it several times on a solid surface.
- Collect the air cleaner in the reverse order.
Laying tiles using vibration placers. Stages and features of the process
The process of production and laying of paving slabs is a comprehensive event. To fulfill it, it is necessary to fulfill clear rules, therefore, the installation of tiles should be carried out exclusively by professional masters.
Stage No. 1. Preparation.
This stage is the main one, since the well.Being of the following stages depends on the quality of training. Decide on the contours and distribute special beacons. To do this, it is necessary to take into account all the irregularities, angles, slopes and so on.
Stage No. 2. Layout.
At the planning stage, the upper layer of soil is removed and the leveling layer is creeping. Crushed stone or gravel is usually used to align the surface.
Stage No. 3. Installation of drainage and slopes.
So that the base of the tile is not exposed to moisture, the drainage layer is made waterproof. All moisture should be diverted into the ground through the supporting layer.
Stage No. 4. Installation of borders.
The installation of borders is designed to fix paving slabs, they limit the tile, as a result of which it does not spread and does not deform.
Stage No. 5. Sand application.
For additional leveling of the surface, it is necessary to pour a sand layer with a layer of at least 40 mm.
Stage No. 6. Laying paving slabs.
At this stage, it is important to very accurately lay out the first row of tiles. You can control the correct position of the plates using the level. An important factor is also favorable weather (lack of frost and precipitation).
Stage number 7. Sealing.
At the final stage, the process of compaction of paving slabs is necessary. This process is carried out by special equipment. Vibration plate.
How the seal is carried out using a vibration plate
The sealing of soil and other bulk materials is an event that constantly accompanies various construction work. Previously, they tamped it manually, but now they use the vibration.Disposal method using vibration fuels. Manufacturers offer a wide selection of equipment of this type equipped with diesel, gasoline or electric engines. Starting to the operation of the equipment, to achieve the result of the required quality, it should be borne in mind that the tamping of different materials has its own characteristics. So that the mechanism for compaction serves for a long time, it is necessary to work correctly. At the same time, compliance with safety precautions will avoid injury.
The scope of the vibration plate
The vibration plate is designed for compacting using oscillatory exposure such bulk materials:
Separate particles of these materials in a freshly.Sleeped pillow under the foundation of the building are located loosely to each other. To bring them together as much as possible, perform a tamping. This improves the supporting properties of poured layers, allowing the construction of various objects on their surface.
The scope of vibro.Fuel applies to many areas of construction. Vibrouting is widely used when performing the following works:
- Road construction;
- Arrangement of lawns;
- The device of filler pillows for foundations of various types for a variety of buildings, as well as for the floors of large buildings;
- Laying of asphalt coating;
- Construction of automobile parking, sports grounds;
- Sealing the bottom of pits and trenches for a variety of engineering communications.
Trom bus rules using a vibrating plate
Tramibuting of soil, sand, gravel or crushed stone has its own characteristics that are associated with the properties of these materials. If they are not taken into account, it will not be possible to efficiently compact the poured layer, which will further affect the durability of the erected structure.
Vibrophythes by mass are divided into several groups. The greater the weight of the unit, the greater the thickness of the layer of poured bulk material can be with its help to trim. Starting to work, you should take into account such nuances.
- Light equipment (weighing up to 75 kg) can increase the density of a layer with a thickness of 15 cm, therefore it is widely used in landscape work and when laying paving slabs.
- Universal models technology (weighing 75-90 kg) can already be ranged 25 cm of poured material. They are used when laying asphalt, as well as in partial repair of roads.
- Medium units (weighing 90-140 kg) are designed to work with layers up to 60 cm thick. With their help, the filling of trenches and pits is carried out, as well as the construction of road embankments.
- Heavy vibration equipment (weighing more than 140 kg) are used to perform the same working operations as medium.Wisdom equipment.
The table further presents the suitability of vibration plates of various masses for tamping different materials.
The table shows that Fight.Tied soils (dust) more effectively compact vibration equipment weighing from 300 to 950 kg.
When working with a vibration stove, the following general tips should be followed:
- It is necessary to take into account the characteristics of compacted surfaces;
- Separate areas cannot be allowed;
- The number of passages from 4 to 6 is considered optimal;
- The maximum layer thickness should correspond to the capabilities of the technique used;
- The surface of the prepared site should not have differences in exceeding 2 cm;
- Each level of a multi.Layer pillow is compacted separately;
- It is necessary that the building materials used correspond to the GOST in their properties.
As for how much revolutions should be on the vibration plate, the next pattern: the higher the frequency, the more convenient to work with fine.Fractional soils. So, for example, for sealing crushed stone or gravel with the size of individual pebbles up to 10 mm (and less), as well as sand, equipment with 6000 rpm is well suited. If a stone is 6 cm in size, then you can use a device with 3000 rpm.
Nuances of compaction of various materials
Starting the seal of crushed stone or other bulk material, it is necessary to first remove the available on the surface of the working area trash, for example, pieces of boards, large cobblestones, bricks.
The vibration sequence of sand is performed as follows:
- They fall asleep the construction site with a sand with a layer with a thickness of not more than 0.6 meters, depending on the mass of operated vibration equipment;
- Wet the entire area of the rammed area evenly with water;
- They pass the entire site with a vibrating plate four times;
- If the required degree of seal is reached, then the next layer is poured if necessary;
- Repeat the entire process of ramming the poured mass.
As a result sand seal coefficient When tamping with a vibration plate should be at least 0.95.
If the sand tamping is performed Without preliminary moisture, a lot of dust will form. This will quickly lead to clogging the air cleaning filter during the operation of gasoline units. At the same time, you can not pour too much water on sandy filling so that it does not remain in existing voids, preventing this normal fastening of particles of material (grains of sand). Only a moderate amount of liquid creates a cementing effect.
Components for vibration fuels
Belts change once a season. Without a belt there will be no vibration with a working engine. Suitable models are indicated in the technical passport.
Rugs are rubber and polymer (stronger and long.Term). They are necessary to protect the working surface when compaction of paving slabs and paving stones. There should be special mounts for the rug on the stove.
Oil protects parts from corrosion, reduces wear. Poured into the engine and vibrator to work. The oil level should always be inspected before work, another car will fail on a “dry move”. Some models have oil level sensors. The brand of oil should correspond to the recommended in the annotation.
Air filters increase the interval between the service of equipment by about 5 times. You need to clean filters after each working shift, and when working with sand. A couple of times during the time of work.
Instructions: We make a vibration plate ourselves ourselves
One of the most important arguments for the manufacture of vibration fuels with your own hands is significant savings in the means. The most inexpensive, but reliable Chinese model will cost about 550 EUR, and the cost of a home.Made machine will not exceed a number of 250 EUR. In addition, it is always nice to work with your head and with your own hands to ennoble your own house.
The process of independent design and manufacturing of the vibration plate is quite simple, since this mechanism itself is not very difficult in its design.
- Engine-is selected at its discretion, for example, it can be an IV-98E platform operating from a 220 V network, a gasoline option-a three-stroke with one cylinder. The preferred model is Honda;
- The basis for the site is sheet metal, 8 mm thick and 45×80;
- Channel. 2 pcs.;
- Soft elastic pillows are necessary to fix the handle on a vibration plate. 2 pcs.;
- M10 bolts for an electric motor or M12 for gasoline;
- Plastic wheels. 2 pcs.;
- Pipe segment;
- Hollow pipe about 1.2 m long.
Having gathered everything you need, they start work, while the drawings of the vibro.Plate do not need to be done:
- Working with the engine. The lid is removed from it to be able to adjust vibration strength. It is relevant only for the electric motor.
- On a metal sheet, a cut is made with a grinder. Distance from the edge. 10 cm, depth. About 5 mm. Cuts are made in the amount of two pieces on both sides symmetrically.
- The edges bend the cuts with a hammer, the bending angle is 20-30o. This is done to prevent the machine instillation during operation.
- The cuts of incisions are brewed and fixed by the position of the ends. This work is not meaningless, since without previously made incisions to bend the metal to the desired corner will be very problematic.
- Fasten the vibrator on the stove with two channels. They are adjusted so that the edges do not protrude beyond the line of the work surface. In this place, welding is needed again. Channel weld very well, the optimal position of the welding line is across. Distance-7-10 cm from each other relative to the central point of the plate and taking into account the position of the fasteners on the engine.
- Bolts M10 or M12 are attached to the vibrator to metal. Measure the distance between the mounting holes of the motor, drilled at the same distance the holes on the channels, attach the motor to the base with bolts.
- Elastic pillows and pipe are necessary for the manufacture of a vibro.Plate handle. The handle is attached to the base through these pillows to extinguish vibration when operating a machine. This is very important, since if you do not extinguish the vibration, the plate will begin to break from the hands, and the vibrations will have a negative effect on the joints of the upper limbs.
- To facilitate the transportation of the slab, a trim of pipe is welded to it, on which the wheels are attached. The weight of the finished car will be about 60 kg, because this measure will not be superfluous. The wheels are attached so that they can be easily mounted and dismantled.