How to start a hand lawnie properly. How to start a trimmer for grass gasoline
The device and maintenance of gasoline lawners: how to start, use and how to wash the device after operation, is it possible to mow wet grass, video
Each owner of a country house or gardener, who first planted a lawn in his site, is faced with the question: when you need to cut the lawn for the first time and how to do it correctly? The first haircut of young seedlings should be done no earlier than 25-30 days after landing. Sometimes they put a haircut because fresh shoots of herbs look weak and are afraid to trample them. This is mistake. The fact is that from trampling, the lawn grass begins to bother more strongly, forming a dense turf.
The haircut of an adult lawn is usually carried out once or twice a week, depending on the intensity of grass growth under various weather conditions. Regular and correct haircut strengthens the grass, makes it more magnificent and does not allow weeds to prosper. There are norms that establish the height of the grass on the basis of their biological characteristics. The height of mowing of thin.leaved grasses of the lawn is not lower than 3 cm, for broad.leaved 5 cm.
The most common tools for cutting the lawn: lawn mower, trimmer for grass, battery scissors for grass.
Need to mow in dry cloud weather. The rule “Spit for grass, while the dew” with modern lawn mowers can play a bad joke. The fact is that wet grass sticks together, sticks to plastic, which leads to a blockage and does not allow the grass to freely get into the grass collector. However, the spinning of grass with the scorching sun also negatively affects the green coating, the grass turns yellow, the tips dry out. In sunny weather, the best time to cut the lawn is evening. With prolonged drought, do not cut the lawn too briefly, try to maintain a height of the grass of about 5 cm. Such a mowing height will protect the soil from drought, and the lawn will look well.groomed.
How to crumble grass on the site and prevent errors
The last haircut in the fall cannot be done in a cool wind, the tips of the blades of grass will freeze in another way
Here are a few rules that should be taken into account when cutting the lawn:
- First, make sure that the height is exposed on both sides of the mowing drum, in another way you risk spoiling the lawn;
- Clean the place of pebbles, sticks, wires and other garbage, which can destroy the lawn mower;
- Sweep the surface of the lawn with a broom or rake to level the piles of the earth after rainworms and raise the grass to the blades;
- At the level of thoughts, mix the direction of the haircut; The adjacent stripes should turn out at a certain angle to each other;
- Change the direction of the stripes at each mowing to the perpendicular, then ribbed stripes will not turn out on the lawn;
- The last haircut cannot be done in the autumn in a cool wind, the tips of the blades of grass will frostbite, which will poorly affect the quality of the lawn in the next year.
Mowing grass with a lawn mower is not as easy as it seems. Naturally, you must first learn to manage a mowing before you start cutting the lawn. But during operation, you can make mistakes by the case that will noticely aggravate the appearance of the lawn. frequent errors:
If we take into account the principle of the trimmer for the grass, it looks like a hand strap. The difference is that it is equipped with an engine, with its help the cutting element rotates.
Manufacturers produce the following models of mowers:
- On which a gas engine is installed. Such garden tools have a fuel tank, this is their distinguishing feature.
- Devices with an electric motor. These tools are easier because they do not have a fuel tank. But, choosing such models, you need to consider that you need a power source to work with them.
All electric braids can be divided into those that work from batteries and models connected to the network. Each review has its own characteristics, but they affect the power supply. If you do not take this into account, then the rest of the design is the same for different devices.
If you take any model of a trimmer for grass, it consists of such elements as:
- Fuel tank (electric motors do not have this);
- Levers controlled by a mower;
- A knife for haircuts of grass;
- Reel with wound fishing line used to cut grass;
- Corrugated board;
- Conical gearbox.
Read how to use a tile cutter correctly
The engine is located next to the mowing head; It can be installed from below or from above. Only those models that have a direct arrow have a gearbox. If it is bent, the main bearing becomes a connecting element. It consists of 2 bushings.
The choice of cutting element depends on how difficult it is to mow grass. The most commonly used fishing line for a trimmer is called a cord. On sale there are products of various shapes, among buyers, spiral and round are in demand.
The fishing line for the trimmer is wound on the coil, it is inserted into the coil, and the 2nd end of the wires remain free. Когда двигатель косилки запускается, шпулька вращается, трава обрезается свободными концами лески.
How to use?
The main purpose of the lawn mower is a mowing young low grass on lawns and relatively even clearings, but sometimes you have to mow high grass or weeds, as well as cut the lawns on the slopes.
Even with the mowing of young grass, it is necessary to observe the correct sequence of actions, this will extend the service life of the parts of the lawn mower and reduce physical activity on the operator.
All actions performed during mowing can be divided into:
- preparation for mowing;
- selection of the mode of operation;
- rectilinear movement;
- emptying the grass receiver;
- end of work;
- Lugging a lawn mower.
Preparation for mowing
This operation is especially important after a long break or the operation of the lawn mower in a heavy mode for a long time.
Preparation for mowing includes:
- visual examination of the mowing in search of visible defects, including poorly tightened bolts or nuts;
- checking the oil level in the engine followed by valley or replacement;
- checking the condition of the belt, gearbox and knife, followed by maintenance, that is, replacing, repair, sharpening or lubrication, if necessary;
- check the state of all controls and their lubrication/maintenance if necessary;
- check the level of gasoline, as well as its valve, if necessary;
- Settling a folding handle under the growth of the operator.
All these procedures are described in detail in the operation manual, so you need to carefully read this document, as well as always keep it at hand in case of some emergency situations.
In addition, on mowers whose wheels are attached to the frame with bolts, you need to make sure of reliable fixation of the wheels, as well as their free rotation, and if necessary, fix them or grease them.
Selecting the operating mode
After preparing for mowing and delivery of the lawn mower to the place of work, it is necessary to select the appropriate mode, that is, configure the height of the mowing and activate the method of processing and emitting mowed grass in this situation.On most models, the height of the mowing is regulated centrally, so it is enough to transfer the appropriate lever to the required position, however, the adjustment is carried out on each wheel individually to part of the mowing mowers.
This increases the time spent on the procedure, but allows you to set a knife at a certain angle, which is useful when working in areas with a complex relief.
The choice of each of the methods of processing and ejecting the mowed grass is described in detail in the instructions for operation, so it is necessary to carefully read this document, because the choice of one or another method depends on the design of the mower and is not always applicable even to the apparatus of one manufacturer.
The straightforward movement of non.self.propelled devices does not cause much difficulties, because the operator pushes them with the most comfortable speed for him. The situation with self.propelled braids is different, since their speed depends on the speed of rotation of the crankshaft of the engine and the gear ratio of the transmission.
On mowers with one transmission, the speed of movement is regulated by changing the speed of rotation of the engine shaft, however, for high.quality mowing grass, the turnover of the crankshaft should not decrease below 2.5–2.8 thousand per minute, which is only a little less than the maximum rotation speed.
If the shaft will spin slower, the knife will not be able to effectively and cut the grass evenly. Therefore, on mowers with a variator or multi.speed hydrostatic transmission, the transmission necessary for the optimal speed of movement is first set and only after that begin to move forward.
On any self.propelled lawn mowers, to start moving forward, the corresponding bracket is pressed on a folding handle.
The mower cannot turn it independently, so the turn always occurs due to the physical effect of the operator. In areas with low grass and large (5 or more meters) radius of rotation, it is enough at every step to little to turn the handle in the opposite direction.
However, in areas with high grass or if you need to turn (turn around) in a small space, you first have to press the handle to raise the front wheels and only then turn the device to the desired angle.
If you do not raise the front wheels, you will have to strain very much, because they create tangible resistance to the side movement.
In addition, on self.propelled braids before starting the maneuver, it is necessary to release the drive bracket so that during the turn the drive wheels are not connected to the engine. If you do not do this and turn it during movement, then the load on the transmission will sharply increase and its resource will be reduced.
If it is necessary to stop for a short time (for a few seconds, for example, to wipe sweat from the forehead), then it is enough to stop pushing the non.self.propelled apparatus or release the corresponding bracket of the self.propelled device.
However, if a stop for 20 seconds or more, then you need to release the knife bracket and use the accelerator to reduce the speed of rotation of the engine shaft to idle (900–1300 rpm depending on the engine characteristics).
This will reduce fuel consumption and increase the engine resource. If the stop for a minute or more, it is also advisable to drown out the engine so that it does not spend his resource idle.
Emptying the grass receiver
Some models of mowers are equipped with a grass receiver, that is, with a capacity in which all the beveled and crushed grass gathering. Most herbal receivers have an indicator of filling. a small window closed by a transparent glass through which it is clear how filled it is.
How to start a trimmer motor for grass or lawn mower?
The new trimmer for the grass is simple in commissioning.
- Check the type of device motor. Trammers for grass are equipped with a 2- or 4-stroke engine.
- Buy oil for this type of motor. Gasoline for a trimmer for grass-AI-92/93/98, is sold at all gas stations.
- Mix oil with gasoline. Mineral oil is mixed in a ratio of 1: 34 with gasoline, synthetics. in 1: 50. Follow the recommendations of the manufacturer of the trimmer for grass for the viscosity of the oil (see. label on the flask). often used all-season oil 5W-30. Do not use unverified car.
- Pour a small amount (for example, 0.5 liters) of the resulting fuel in the tank.
- Close the air conditioning by shifting the desired lever (see. instructions).
- Turn the ignition key (or handle) to the “inclusive” position. without this, the trimmer will not start for the grass. Beginners often make such an error.
- Skip a little fuel into the carburetor. if there is a manual “rocking” with a separate button or lever (see. instructions). 4-7 presses are needed.
- Install a trimmer for grass on a flat surface.
- Carefully pull the starting cord until you feel its brake. Then abruptly pull it out, but not completely. Repeat this movement before 4 times.
- If the engine does not start, open the air damper again, otherwise the candle will flood with gasoline with further movements of the cord. Perform 2-3 attempts to start an open handbrake motor.
- If the motor does not start, close the damper and make a few more attempts to start it.
- After starting the engine, press the gas lever, turning on the idle.
Let the motor warm up-5-10 minutes enough. Do not start mowing grass immediately after a cold start. a trimmer motor for grass should be used.
Mandatory actions before starting the operation of the device
Preparation for the launch of the mower is to verify the reliability of fixing all the elements and the preparation of the fuel mixture. As for the first, you should pay special attention to the fastening of cutting equipment. The lawn mowers are usually very powerful, and differ in a high speed of rotation of a knife or disk. Insufficiently fixed blade, first of all, can injure the user. In addition, it enhances vibration in the device, and this often leads to failure.
In most cases, the lawn mowers are equipped with a two.stroke engine. Its refueling requires the preparation of a special fuel mixture.
There is no crankcase in such motors and is not provided for a separate system designed for oil lubrication. The role that these elements perform, takes on a freshly prepared combustible mixture. By the way, and this is important to take into account: the components are mixed from the calculation for one refueling. It is impossible to breed with a “margin”, and only fresh composition needs to be used.
Fuel consists of two components. This is oil and gasoline. Suitable fuel-AI-92, 93, 98. Proportions for minerals. 1:34, for synthetics. 1:50. You should familiarize yourself with the recommendations of the manufacturer of the lawn mower for the viscosity of the oil. There are special products for two.stroke engines and precisely with air cooling. The use of unverified or inappropriate options can lead to the failure of braids for grass.
The mixture should be diluted in a separate clean capacity. This cannot be done directly in the tank of the lawn mower! Half of the fuel volume and all the oil are poured into the container. Next, everything is mixed. Then the remnants of fuel are added. Mixed again. Now you can refuel!
You need to do this by putting the tool on the Earth: there is more likely that the liquid will not spill.
Why is a gas cocker?
The reasons why the trimmer for grass does not start can be a lot.
Most often, the reasons for the difficult launch are:
Echo SRM 225 Trimmer Startup & First Use
- Fuel quality problems;
- candy malfunction;
- pollution of air and fuel filters;
- problems with leveling pressure in the gas tank;
- Falf in the graduation channel.
Most often these malfunctions are not critical and they can be eliminated independently. Let’s consider in more detail how to do it.
Candles and candle channel
If you suspect a malfunction of the spark plugs, you should immediately unscrew the old candle and replace it with a new. If there is no possibility to instantly install a new candle. thoroughly clean and dry the old. Drain excess fuel through the candle channel and dry it thoroughly. After that, plunge the candle into place, set the gap 1 mm and try to start the braid again.
If the proposed manipulations did not give the desired result. check the contact of the candle. Also, the reason for the lack of a spark may be a faulty ignition unit, which is unlikely to repair it independently.
Air and fuel filter
Pollution of these assemblies of the lawn mower is fraught with either their complete replacement, or thorough cleaning. When replacing the fuel filter, do not leave a suction pipe without protection. this can provoke a breakdown in the piston system of the engine.
Problems with leveling pressure in the gas tank
This malfunction is associated with the contamination of the soundtress. When this part is salted, a vacuum forms in the gas tank, which prevents fuel supply. You can clean the soundtress using a conventional needle.
If, after checking the data of the trimmer systems for the grass, he did not start, most likely, the reason for problems with the carburetor (clogged nozzles, disturbed tightness) or engine (wear of piston rings, chips on the cylinder). Repair of this type can also be carried out independently, but it is better to trust the specialists of the service center.
The first launch of a trimmer for grass
When everything is checked and the prepared fuel mixture is flooded into the tank, there comes the moment of the first launch of the trimmer for the grass before its rolling. To do this, you need to perform the following manipulations:
- Place a motorcycle on a flat horizontal surface;
- We move the air damper control lever to the position closed;
- We pump up the fuel in a carburetor with several pitching of the primer;
- Turn on the ignition toggle switch;
- Smoothly pull the launch cord until you feel resistance;
- After that with a cord 3 4 sharp jerks, until the lawn mower should be launched;
- After starting, open the air damper.
If the lawn mower does not start or staller the first time, slightly open the air duct damage on the carburetor and try to run again.
We refuel the fuel tank
When the gas is poured and the rest of the fuel mixture is available, the most crucial moment of the first launch of a gasoline braid for grass comes. In order for the first launch of the mower to pass without excesses, you must correctly adhere to the instructions for the launch.
- We have a motorcycle on a flat surface that we are going to start.
- The air damper control lever should be switched to the mode (position) closed.
- We make several stroke strokes so that gasoline fuel enters the carburetor.
- Turn on the ignition button.
- Try to smoothly stretch the launch cord until you feel slight resistance.
- After which you can carry out several sharp jerks of 3.4 and your gas station should start.
- After that, you can completely open the air damper.
The process of the first rolling of the mowing
When your device was started by you, take your time to work right there. Give him time to work a little, run in. 5 minutes are required at the first start of the engine to work at idle. While the engine warms up well, you can adjust the air damper so that there is no rotation of the cutting element with a spool. As soon as the mower warms up well, you can safely open the air supply completely and start mowing.
- Click on the handle of gas with slight force, work in a pressed position up to 30 seconds. Then the gas can be released and let your mitch work again for more time, up to about 50 seconds. In this mode, you can work up to 15 minutes without rest for the device. Then we jerk our mower and give her about 20 minutes to relax.
- By cooling our equipment, you can continue to run the engine, according to the same scheme as described above. We start a trimmer for the grass for hot and always with an open air damper. Try not to keep it for a long time while working, because the parts moving inside the motor will certainly begin to rub them to each other. On idle, the engine also should not work because it can overheat.
Starting a Gas String Trimmer
The next step is the competent run.in the gearbox of our trimmer for grass. To do this, you need to decide on a section of the grass, it must not be high and young. We mow the grass for about 10 minutes, with phased rest, the devices were written above. The cycle is repeated at least 4.5 times.
Important! In general, the running.in a gasoline mowing of the above algorithm should be carried out on the full gasoline of the tank, but the last production of a drop of fuel mixture. After such a run.in, the tool will be ready for you in further, long.term work. In the process of beating grass, be sure to ensure that the temperature of the motor and gearbox is not exceeded. Both of these units should overheat.
After it was quoted no longer needed to clean it. Since all dried grass can stick strongly to it and tear it out with great difficulty. To all this, in addition, the grass will begin to rot on the hull and smell bad. Therefore, our advice to you, after each mowing, it is advisable to clean the mower completely from pollution and the remaining grass.
What kind of oil to choose and how to pour it into a lawn mower
To figure out what oil of the lawn mower is required for work, you need to know the type of unit engine. For two.stroke engines, there is a special oil diluted with gasoline in a certain proportion. That is, the fuel mixture is prepared. In lawn mowers with a four.stroke engine, oil is used completely different, and it is poured separately from gasoline.
The design of two and four-stroke engines is different. Each working node requires lubrication of a certain consistency. Which of the oils can be poured into the engine reflects the instructions for the operation of the lawn mower.
You cannot give preference only at its cost. The price depends on the ingredients used. Oils are mineral, semi.synthetic and synthetic. From 5 to 15% in each of them the place of additives is allocated. They are responsible for the lubricating qualities of the oil and the ability to maintain fluidity at negative temperatures. For each type of engine, a certain viscosity oil is produced and with the necessary additives. In four.stroke engines, the oil is contaminated with the operation of the rubbing parts, so every 50 mothers are replaced.
When starting such a technical unit, some problems may arise, and in order to understand why the lawn mower is not launched, it is necessary to identify the causes, and for further work. eliminate them.
The main reason for the non.betrayal when starting the lawn mowel may cover that there is no gasoline in the fuel tank or its number is not enough to work the device. In this case, it is obvious that it is necessary to do. to refuel the tank with fuel, and in order to prevent such a situation, it is necessary to check in advance the presence of gasoline.
Non.compliance with the rules for the preparation of fuel mixtures, as well as the use of poor.quality raw materials in order to save finance can also lead to errors when starting and when working on a lawn mower. The way out in such a situation is simple. it is necessary to carefully choose the finished fuel, as well as carefully observe the proportions with your own preparation of mixtures.
Errors when starting can occur due to the fact that fuel can pour spark plugs. This is due to prolonged exposure to the launch cable with a closed air damper. To prevent this, you must always check it and, if necessary, return to the correct position.
Naturally, in the case of launching the lawn mower when the ignition is turned off, you may fail, since without this the functioning of the device is impossible.
Therefore, immediately after putting the air damper in order, do not forget to turn on the ignition, and only then can you safely start work.
The first trigger
When everything is checked and the prepared fuel mixture is filled in the tank, the moment of the first launch of the trimmer for the grass until it is launched. To do this, follow the following manipulations:
- Place the brush on a flat horizontal surface;
- Transfer the throttle lever to a closed position;
- We inject several fuel shocks for beginners in a carburetor;
- Turn on the ignition;
- Gently pull the starter cord until you feel resistance;
- Then make a cord 3. 4 sharp jerks until the brush begins;
- After starting, open the air damper.
How to start a gasoline trimmer for grass
The process of commissioning the lawn mower, no matter you bought it now or got it after winter storage, the rules listed below will allow you to avoid the main errors that may damage the tool.
Suppose you just bought a gasoline trimmer for grass. Remove the instructions out of the box and see if all the parts of the lawn mowers that are indicated, you have. After that, you can start in the assembly.
Launch of a heated engine
It is very simple. Put the switch to the working position and pull the cord to the start. If you do everything according to the instructions, then problems with the launch of a good lawn mower should not arise.
Launching a lawn mower with an unfinished engine
For the first launch of the lawn mower, find the air damper lever and put it in the “closed” position. Turn on the ignition on the handle. If your model has a manual fuel pump, the people are called a suction, then click on it 3-5 times until you see the fuel mixture inside the primer. Now the tool is ready to launch. Put a trimmer for grass on a flat surface to ensure a stable position. Smoothly stretch the trigger cable until you feel its resistance, and then pull the cord with a sharp movement 3-5 times.
If the engine started after 5 jerks, then open the air damper. If this does not happen, still open the air damper (with an open damper and continuation of attempts to start the engine, the fuel flows a candle and you will have to dry it, and this is extra waste).
If the engine does not start, with an open damper, then close it to continue to pull the cord. The first launch may be quite difficult and demand up to 15 jerks. After the engine has begun to work, click once on the gas lever, so you will use idle. Now let the engine work and warm up. After that, it can be stopped by pressing the “Stop” button.
Basic errors when starting
We list the main errors that beginners make when starting a gasoline trimmer for grass:
- starting the engine when the ignition is turned off;
- starting with a closed shutter with the number of jerks more than 5 times;
- incorrect fuel mixture.
Possible difficulties in starting and what to do with them:
They did everything that is written above, but the grass carpet still does not start? Read the instructions in detail, paying special attention to the section “Elimination of problems”. There is a chance that the solution to your problem is there.
Prevention of possible difficulties with the launch of a mower:
- After each use, carefully clean the device from the grass. Having dried up, she sticks tightly to the leading elements of technology, which over time complicates the operation of the nodes. In addition, the unpleasant smell of rotting grass will haunt you every time you work with a mowing.
- In the winter period, always devastate the tank from gasoline, since during storage it will thicken and clog the carburetor.
- Avoid starting without lubrication. This is a direct road to serious breakdown and troubles related to repair.
Step.by.step instruction how to start equipment (gasoline lawn mower):
- Disable the transmission, ignition system.
- Scroll the motor shaft with a starter, launch cord.
- Turn on the ignition.
- Close the air damper.
- Run the engine.
If the lawn mower is not started:
The first engine launch may require approximately 15 jerks.
With a successful engine start:
Work with an engine that is not warmed up, leads to a decrease in the performance, durability of the device.
Safety precautions when working with a gasoline mowing
Each manufacturer in the operating instructions for its lawn mower describes in detail how to turn it on, what can and what can not be done with this device in order to avoid injuries or breakdowns.
The basic safety rules when working with lawnmands are the same as using another motorized garden technique, that is:
- It is impossible to neglect daily inspection and timely maintenance, because this will lead to a decrease in the resource of parts and aggregates of the lawn mower.
- You can not serve the device or mow grass after taking alcohol, drugs and any substances affecting the reaction rate, balance and adequacy.
- Children cannot be allowed to work with a mowing without adult supervision.
- It is undesirable to use the apparatus for mowing grass, the height of which is more than 5 times higher than the maximum mowing height, for such vegetation it is necessary to take either a special lawn mower or use a trimmer for grass.
- It is undesirable to use the lawn mower in cluttered areas due to the high probability of a knife impact on a solid obstacle.
- You can not turn or tilt the mower to a complete stop of the knives.
- You can not smoke or use open fire during service or refueling the device.
General rules of work
Having familiarized yourself with the introductory rules, you can start the engine and start moving along the lawn in a smooth step without returning back. You can reverse, if only turn off the engine. Working on a slope, you need to move along it, and not up and down.
It is desirable to cut grass when it is dry soil. For a lawn mower with an electric engine, work in wet weather is prohibited.
If there are any obstacles, turn off the lawn mower and move away from it. If necessary, clean the deck, wait for the knife to finally stop. Even a special container is a grass collector, it is better to clean when the engine is turned off. In no case do not leave the lawn mower unattended, especially if children can approach it.
Individual protection means
There are special protective equipment for working with a lawn mower. For hearing organs, you can use headphones or bears. Hearing deterioration may appear with a prolonged effect of sound about 90 dB, such an indicator of noise levels possess the lawn mower. The most loud are models with an internal combustion engine, their level may exceed 100 dB. Most manufacturers make Accent at a low level of machine noise.
Glasses are used to protect the eyes from dust and fine garbage. Mandatory attribute are gloves. They will protect your hands from corns, especially if there is no rubber lining on the handle.
After a haircut
After work, the lawn mower must be cleaned, such a care will ensure the durability of the device. It is not enough just to wipe the knife blade. Before you start cleaning the machine, pull out the cord from the outlet, turn off the fuel supply or battery. Place the car on a solid surface.
Earth and the remnants of the grass can be cleaned with a rag or brush with a deck, knife, grass collector. Then it is necessary to process the remaining part of the case, as well as air intake grilles.
Haircut deterioration is most often associated with improper knife adjustment. It is necessary to check the cutting mechanism carefully, placing a sheet of paper between the rotating blade and the lower knife. If it is cut evenly, then everything is in order, if not, then you need to tighten the screws.
Electric lawn mowers. When caring for such machines, you should check the condition of the electric cable for a cliff, violation of isolation. Only a high.quality extension cord should be used. It is also necessary to use a socket with a protective shutdown device (RCD). The voltage in the network should be supplied within the norm, to preserve the unit.
Battery lawmakers. Serving such machines requires an attentive attitude to the charger and battery. The complete exclusion of moisture and the battery protection from overheating is very important. It is strictly forbidden to store the battery next to small metal objects. it is possible that the poles can be crowned and a fire will occur. If you damage the battery, then gas or liquid can be released from it, which can cause irritation of the respiratory tract and skin. A faulty machine is subject only to disposal, you can’t open the battery in any case!
Gasoline lawn mowers. Basic care must be directed to engine maintenance. Users with high experience recommend starting a journal in which the planned and performed operations should be noted: replacing candles, oils and more. Remember. fuel is explosive! The tool must be filled with the engine turned off. Smoking during this process is prohibited! Oil can be added only when the device has cooled down. A lawn mower with a working engine cannot be left in a closed room. you can be poisoned by exhaust gases.
If the lawn mower does not work
There is a table with a list of malfunctions and a description of measures to eliminate them in the brochures for operation. Many problems can be eliminated independently, because some of them are not breakdown. If the lawn mower moves with difficulty, then most likely, the knives, wheels, air intake occurred with grass. In some cases, the replacement of consumables is required: spark plugs, knife.
To prevent the occurrence of serious malfunctions, detect and replace defective details in time. In difficult cases, contact the service center.
Safety rules are easy to observe! It is enough to approach work reasonably and follow the instructions instructions. Over time, this will become a habit and become a guarantee of your well.being, and will also ensure the serviceability of the lawn mowed you bought.