How to start a trimmer gasoline homelite. Fuel pouring through the openings for candles
How to start a gas toss right
If a step.By.Step algorithm for eliminating problems does not work, and your braid is still not starting and not delayed, you should inspect the carburetor and the engine itself. The cut carburetor may be one of the reasons for the instrument unstable operation. There are three main problems:
- Clogged channels or nozzles. All this is cleaned with special shells or blown by a powerful stream of compressed air from the compressor. Do not use needles or wire, since the passage sections can be damaged;
- The carburetor laying is worn out. Output. Replacement of faulty gaskets;
- Leaks. To check this indicator, you can use a regular household tonometer by replacing the pressure gauge with the corresponding. Follow the testimony: if they do not change, everything is in order, and if the pressure begins to fall, then some part of the carburetor is faulty. It will be necessary to find it and replace it with a new.
If the carburetor is in order, the gas trimmer may not start due to wear of the piston group. If chips, scratches or nests are found on the piston or cylinder, they should be replaced. Piston rings are subject to mandatory inspection. A small piston loop while swinging the connecting rod indicates that the time has come to change the rings. This procedure is best entrusted to the specialists of the service center.
Playing the motor motorcycles. Features of running.In gas.Cakes
It should be noted that the gasoline braid is controlled very simply. It is enough to see how other users use this unit to start using it completely. The implementation of the main technical functions is intuitive and does not require any difficulties in practice. It is easy to install a gas trimmer correctly. Also, there is almost no difference between home and professional devices.
The main difference is the type of engine. In equipment for professionals, it is more powerful and produces more revolutions. In domestic models, a two.Stroke engine is most often used. Four.Stroke units are more reliable and make a greater effort, which makes them suitable for special conditions, improper areas and overgrown shrubs.
So, let’s start with preparation for work. How to bring a mower in a state of full readiness to work?
First collect it if it is disassembled. Securely fix the removable bar on latches. Carefully check the mounting of the cutting tool, especially if it is a knife or a saw disk. Gasoline trimmers are usually very powerful, and the speed of rotation of the cutting nozzle is simply fantastic. Therefore, an incorrectly fixed blade, firstly, can injure the worker, and secondly, cause additional vibrations in the tool, which can lead to its breakdown.
Gasoline models are usually equipped with a two.Stroke engine, so they require the preparation of the fuel mixture. What is its goal? Since such engines do not have a crankcase and a separate oil lubrication system, this function is directly performed by the fuel mixture.
It is prepared in certain proportions and for refueling. Immediately dilute several liters, it should not be with a “margin”, since the composition should always be fresh.
How to get a gas station: Action Procedure
To start a gasoline trimmer, you must do the following:
- Close the air conditioning by shifting the lever.
- Turn on the ignition. For this you need to turn the key or handle to the appropriate position.
- If there is a manual fuel pump on a gasoline, then you need to press it 2-4 times until a combustible mixture appears inside the primer.
- Put the device on the ground. Click with a knee on the part where the engine is located, and slowly pull the starter handle until the moment when the resistance appears (the so.Called hook). It is necessary to ensure that the disk disk is currently not in contact with anything.
- Then, with a sharp movement, it is necessary to stretch the cord on yourself 3-5 times.
Когда триммер для травы заведён, заслонка открывается и фиксируется в среднем положении. Before operation, you should wait about five minutes. Let the benzokos work at idle.
Homelite string trimmer
The warmed motor is started elementary: its switch is put in the working position. Well, then the cord pulls to the start.
The common mistakes, which are often made by inexperienced owners, include the launch with unknown ignition or making jerks for starting more than five times when the damper is closed.
Video: How to get a trimmer Huter
Technical characteristics of the mower include:
- The power of the built.In engine. 1.7 l. With. At 9500 rpm;
- Fuel tank. 0.7 l;
- Possible coating with a trimmer line / knife. 43 / 25.5 cm;
- Maximum sound exposition. 96 dB;
- The weight. 6.8 kg.
The Huter 1300 trimmer is equipped with a translucent fuel tank, which allows the operator to constantly control the remaining fuel required for work.
Video: how to start a trimmer gasoline homelite
When working with a chainsaw with the inertial brake turned on, the clutch and the oil pump melt. Basil is possible. Repair, which is required in this case, will be declared unaranty and will be made at the expense of the client.
It is necessary to work in the mode of operation with a small load, this involves sawing small diameter wood with minimal efforts of the operator.
After working with a chainsaw (trimmer), it must be sent for accurate adjustment in a collected state (for a trimmer. With a trimmer head or cutting disk) with a warranty coupon to the service center for adjusting the carburetor control. When this condition is fulfilled, you save your time. Only qualified personnel can make adjustments. After configuration, the tool can be used in accordance with the operating instructions.
It is recommended to send a tool to the service center for maintenance, checking and adjusting the carburetor periodically (about six months). This adjustment operation is free during the warranty period. The recommended operating mode of the gasoline tool to avoid failure of the piston group: up to 5 minutes of work on full gas. 5-7 seconds of idle stroke at idle cooling. We hope that the tool you purchased will last you for many years.
Diagnosis of the candle channel
What to do if the used fuel mixture is in perfect order, but the gasoline trimmer still does not start? The reasons for the refusal of the mechanism may lie in excessive moisture of the candle channel. To diagnose and eliminate the problem, it is necessary to do the following:
- To twist the candle. Wipe it thoroughly, and then dry it.
- Drain excess fuel in the chamber through the corresponding candle hole.
- Clear the old candle if there is a dozen on its surface. Cope with the task will allow the use of a conventional ladies’ nail file or file.
- When installing the element in place, set a gap of 1 mm. To check the parameter, it is enough to place any coin in the lumen.
- Collect a functional block back.
- Try to start a trimmer.
It is recommended to perform a candle channel to dry for at least half an hour. However, in no case should you resort to the calcination of its elements. After all, heating the spark plug can lead to its final corruption. Что предпринять, если обслуживание функционального блока было выполнено в соответствии вышеуказанным рекомендациям, но триммер для травы не заводится, искра есть при этом? In this case, it should be treated with gasoline threaded connection. The latter does not need to be saturated abundantly fuel. It should only be slightly moisturized. Resort to such actions should be to ensure the ignition. After all, no matter how much the candle gives a strong spark, in an absolutely dry chamber there simply will not be something to ignite.
If even in this case a trimmer does not start, it is worth evaluating the quality of the contact between the high.Voltage wire and the candle. In the absence of a spark (in the presence of a reliable connection between the indicated elements), most likely, the problem is caused by breakdown of the ignition unit. In this situation, you will have to turn to the services of masters who will reinstall the knot.
A few secrets, how to mow a benzoca
Many people know what a benzocosa looks like, how to use it on an overgrown grass site. However, there are some tricks that will allow to mow vegetation faster and more efficiently.
- When the grass is spent, make movements from right to left, so the cut part will fall on the already processed area. It turns out because the equipment rotates counterclockwise.
- Large and flat areas are better to process in squares. Always mow from the border of the site to the center.
- It is better to mow high thickets, moving the trimmer from side to side, starting from left to right. The first movement you mash the total length, and the second. Trim.
- The mowing of the slope. Use the direct mowing method. Cut the grass along the slope, at the end come back and go through the next line.
Trimmer Homelite LTE 3725 How to change the coil
Trimmer, If it is gasoline or electronic, it is the only right solution for mowing grass in inaccessible places that the wheelbreak does not cooperate with. In the role of cutting tools in trimmers, iron knives or a special trimmer line are used, which is refueling in the coil of the trimmer. However, often, trimmer heads in the process of use over time become unusable. Some malfunctions can be removed in artisanal conditions, and with some, a complete change of mowing head will come in handy.
Cassyle heads for trimmers have various designs. Both ordinary and complex. The figure below shows Automatic trimmer head From the motor.Coat Husqvarna (Khuskvarna) disassembled.
This type of head is in configuration of most benzocosyles and electrimmers, such as STIHL (Shtil), Patriot (Patriot), Champion (Favorite), Bosch (Bosch), Huter (Huter) and others. The device of the braid head is quite common. It includes subsequent details:
- The base of the mowing head;
- Button for automatic supply of the cord;
- Spulk (coil) in which the trimmer line is seasoned;
- Eyelets. Through their trimmer line goes out;
- Trimmer head cover;
- Field (cord).
There are also more ordinary trimmer heads shown in the next photo.
Such nozzles do not allow Change Fishing length in automatic mode (after pressing the button). If the passage of the cliff of the cord, you have to stop the mitch and Change It manually.
Electrimmer users and benzocos often face the inconsistency associated with an automatic mowing head. The reel malfunctions will be the following:
Preparation of a gasoline trimmer for work
Before you start working with a motorcycle, you need to perform several actions that will prepare the tool for work.
The first trimmer launch
When the trimmer is refined with the fuel mixture, you can run the tool. To do this, follow the following actions:
- Put the tool on a flat surface.
- Close the air damper using the corresponding lever.
- Swap a little fuel into the carburetor using a primer.
- Turn on the ignition toggle switch.
- Start pulling the start cable until you feel resistance.
- After that, make a few strong jerks until the benzokos starts.
- When the trimmer starts, open the air damper.
Launch of a heated engine
It is very simple. Put the switch to the working position and pull the cord to the start. If you do everything according to the instructions, then problems with the launch of good gas troops should not arise.
Preparation of the fuel mixture and refueling
For the convenience of making fuel mixture, it is better to have a special canister. Where one part contains gasoline, and in the other 2 stroke oil. We recommend getting similar, it is very convenient to use https: // ru-sad.RU/Prinadlezhnosti-Dlya-Sadovoy-Tehniki/Dlya-Benzopil/Kanistryi/
Next, take a measured container, with a scale applied to it, with its help you can prepare the mixture as accurately and quickly as possible. See in the instructions which brand of gasoline and 2-stroke oil https: // ru-sad.RU/Prinadlezhnosti-Dlya-Sadovoy-Tehniki/Masla-I-Smazki/recommended by the manufacturer of your model Benzokos. Pour gasoline and oil into a container for the preparation of the fuel mixture, according to the proportions specified in the instructions. Then the finished mixture neatly, through the funnel, pour into the fuel tank of the trimmer. The ratio of gasoline and oil should be just the same as indicated in the instructions. This is a very important point!
Homelite trimmers are a quality technique that is designed for long.Term operation. In order to maintain the performance of these machines, it is necessary to carry out regular maintenance in accordance with the recommendations of the instructions for use.
After the work was completed, you should wash off the remnants of grass, dirt and foliage. Homelite gasoline lawn mowers can be cleaned with water, while electric models are best wiped with a damp rag.
Homelite brand trimmers work on a mixture of fuel and oil in a ratio of 50: 1. Gasoline is recommended to use AI-92 or AI-95 brands. And oil must be used with the classification of SAE 2T.
Experience in using electric models
Many buyers hesitate when choosing a gasoline or electric model. Benzokos are considered classic, they can be used in communal and landscape enterprises.
But electric models appeared relatively recently, and many have a question, and what is the difference?
Electrics are cheaper, have fewer emissions into the atmosphere, quieter when they work, and much easier in terms of maintenance. The only drawback is the attachment to the power source. The standard cable has a length of only half a meter, so operation is possible only if there is an extension cord.
Electric mowers best show themselves when working near educational, medical and other institutions where silence should be observed.
First launch instructions
Before starting the operation of Homelite mowels, you need to familiarize yourself with the instructions for use. It describes the correct sequence of assembly of the device, safe operation, maintenance and correction of the main malfunctions.
Operating instructions recommend running the engine before full use. To do this, let the device be worked out with a minimum load within 3-4 hours. After that, drain the remains of the fuel mixture and fill the new.
The main malfunctions and their correction
The task of each owner of Motokos Brenna Homelite to know the ways to correct the most common faults. Below are the main breakdown and ways to correct them.
If the gasoline engine does not start or stalls when working:
- There is no ignition spark (check the entire start system and the presence of a spark, if it is not, then replace the candle);
- There is no fuel mixture or it is incorrectly composed;
- The motor is full of fuel (remove the spark plug, direct the hole down and pull the launch cord 10-15 times in the “Warm Start” position, and wait until the fuel does not flow out);
- The launch cord must be pulled with greater force (contact the service center for repair work).
If smoke comes from the motor, and it does not work at full speed:
- Low.Quality fuel mixture (take fresh fuel of the corresponding brand and high.Quality oil 2t);
- The air filter was polluted (clean it);
- We need to adjust the carburetor (turn the paw “H” to 1/16-1/8 turn clockwise).
Below is a video review of the gas troops Homelite HBC45SB:
And here is a video review from the American site:
Below are a few reviews from thematic forums regarding the experience of using motorcycles Homelite:
George about the gas tunes Homelite F 2020:
“I generally liked this model of benzokos. After the purchase did not start right away, the starting mechanism seemed to me very weak, but while he lives. I worked for 3 seasons without problems, protection was scattered in the 4th year and a trimmer head was erased. The engine, although it still works, but the power is clearly not allocated.
Pros: light, compact, easily cleaned of the remains of grass, a reliable motor.
Cons: the head of the benzokos sometimes wedges during work, it heats up and it is not realistic to remove it right away ”
How does the saapun affect the possibility of launching a benzocous motor
Having eliminated the malfunctions of the filter benzokos, it is necessary to verify the sapun. The cabin is called a detail that is responsible for the normalization of pressure in the tank. When the fuel gradually leaves the tank to the carburetor, then the pressure increases (the vacuum is created). To discharge the vacuum inside the tank, a saapun is used. A kind of valve that is on the tank cover of the tool. This valve has a filtering element through which the air entering the tank is filtered.
Over time, the filter clogs, and becomes the reason for creating a vacuum in a gas tank. Trite, but in 30% of cases the trimmer malfunction in the form of the impossibility of starting it is associated with clogging the saepun. The trimmer’s saapun can be cleaned, and the operation of the tool can continue. Make sure that the cause of the trimmer malfunction is precisely the soundtress can be as follows:
- Wrap the gas tank cover
- If air is pulled when diluting, then it is already possible to assume with 100% confidence that a saepun has come out of order
- Twist the lid and start the engine of the benzokos. If the trimmer starts up, but after a while (when the amount of fuel in the tank decreases) stalls, then it is necessary to clean the sapun
You can clean the bacon through a conventional sewing needle. Many do not even know about this important detail, so they often do not understand what to do when the mowing benzotrimer engine does not start. Answering the question of the influence of the saapun on launching the motor, I must say that it has a direct effect. Excessive pressure in the tank prevents the fuel supply to the carburetor, so the engine does not start.
Combined (universal) trimmer (motorcycle) MTD 790 AST.
Type. Semi.Professional. Purpose. Mowing of thick grass; Removal of shrub.Grown; The formation of hedges; Cutting of bitch; Cultivation; Snow cleaning. Engine type: gasoline, 1-cylinder, 2-stroke. Engine location: upper. Power: 0.7 kW. / 1 l. With. Weight: 6.4 kg. Fuel: a mixture of AI-92 gasoline and oil for 2-stroke engines in a proportion of 50: 1. Cutting equipment: cutting head with two fishing lines (diameter. 2.4 mm.), metallic 4-lobed knife. Capture width: for trimmer line. 41 cm., For a knife. 25 cm. Trimmer line feed: semi.Automatic. Exchange nozzles: bachshokoresis, bush, snowman, cultivator.
AST light launch system. Centrifugal clutch. Chrome walls of the engine cylinder. Additional “bicycle” adjustable handle.
The originally combined (universal) trimmer (motorcycle) MTD 790 AST is equipped with a head with a cord (trimmer line) and a knife. But thanks to the Trimmerplus connector on the bar, the working part can be replaced with bureau.Cutter or bachshokorezer, snowmaker or cultivator. Over, if the cultivator nozzle is not used with soil-graders, but with brushes, you will get a “benzometer”. The performance of the nozzle-drinker-160 kg./ min. Although she will not replace specialized equipment, with clearing the track from the gate to the threshold of the country house will cope faster than a hand shovel. The bitch is equipped with an additional rod to increase the reach of the zone. Up to 4.5 m.
Combined (universal) trimmer (motorcycle) MTD 790 AST belongs to the class of semi.Professional tools. However, a number of constructive features suggest that this is an “advanced” tool.
Gearbox and straight bar in the lower part of the motorcycles increase reliability and durability. The chrome walls of the engine cylinder significantly increase the life of the tool. Centrifugal clutch provides light start, safe work at idle. The EZ Pull system reduces the resistance when pulling the starter cord by 60%.
The most common types of nozzles for universal (combined) trimmers (motorcycle) will be considered in the following articles.
The article uses WWW materials.Leboncoin.FR, www.Rumag.Ru
You can get answers to the questions you are interested in by writing a letter on Expert@Eletos.Ru
How to use a trimmer correctly?
First take care of safety precautions. To do this, get with protective glasses, gloves, if necessary. Headphones. Be sure to secure your legs. Put on durable shoes or boots, long pants. This is especially important with a kosbe with a metal disk-stones, garbage and other foreign objects that can cause harm will fly out from under it.
Before you start working with the trimmer, make sure that the reliability of fastening all nodes and mobile parts. Choose the desired type of nozzle for mowing in accordance with the nature of the upcoming work. It can be a trimmer line, disk or saw. Check the oil level in the crankcase (in models with a 4-stroke engine) and reducer lubrication. Seal the appropriate fuel, start the device and let it work idle for about 3 minutes. It is also advisable to check the plot for mowing for the presence of foreign objects. Stones, glass, stumps, etc. D.
During the mowing, try not to bring the nozzle of the trimmer close to solid objects (borders, buildings, trees). Also take into account the nuance that the nozzle rotates counterclockwise, the mowed grass will lie down to the left of you. Do not make sharp and quick strokes along the entire length of the tool. It overloads the equipment and can lead to breakdown. Make smooth progressive movements from side to side, moving back with each step ahead 30-40 centimeters. Refrain from the mowing in rainy weather. Most manufacturers of gasoline units warn about this in the instructions. By electric trimmers, mowing in conditions of high moisture is strictly prohibited.
Caring for a gasoline trimmer should include planned cleaning and lubrication of cutting and rotating parts, replacement or cleaning of air filters, cleaning the radiator. Before winter storage, drain fuel and let the unit work for several minutes (to produce all gasoline in the fuel system). It is also recommended to pour a little 2-stroke oil into the cylinder and manually (using the starter cable) cranple crankshaft. The lubrication of motorcycles with a special anti.Corrosion coating is also important. Also take care of the external and internal lubrication of the trimmer bar, if it is versed.
Caring for electric and battery units is somewhat easier. They also require cleaning and protection against corrosion. The battery must be removed after the end of the work, during winter downtime. Periodically recharge it and store it in a dry warm room.
How to wind a trimmer line on a gas troops
Winding a new cord on a reel. A rather easy process. For work, a skein of a new trimmer line of the desired diameter and shape, a knife for cutting and protective gloves will come in handy for you. The following is the scheme for replacing the trimmer line with a reel with 2 antennae, as this is the most common version.
Homelite 26ss trimmer carburetor fuel line repair
- Cut the trimmer line 2-4 m long (the length of the segment depends on the thickness of the cord and the tips of the manufacturer). Do not use the cord of the larger length, since it will rotate and stretch worse when running.
- Remove the trimmer head from mounting (each model has a different method of fastening-special latches or a barashka nut) and disassemble it. Gently spread all the details nearby, losing nothing.
- Wrap the trimmer line to the reel. There are 2 types of coils: with a dividing side and without it.
- Fold the trimmer line in half and put on the bending place on a special groove in the coil. If it is not, simply cut the cord into 2 parts along the fold line and fix the ends in the holders.
- Pass the tips in special gutters on each part of the coil.
- Start wrapping the remaining length of the cord in one direction.
- Leave 20 cm at the ends and place them in opposite directions, stretching into special holes.
- Cord the cord of the desired length in half.
- Fix the tips in a coil in special mounts or drive into the holes.
- On the bobbin indicates the direction of winding, in which direction you need to wind the cord. Wind up, not allowing segments to cross the coil.
- Dilute the ends on the opposite sides and insert into special slots. The diameter must match.
Important! Buy a corporate cord, which is recommended for your model of benzokos. It is stronger than cheap analogues and will serve longer. Also pay attention to the diameter of the holes in the coils with a dividing side to choose a trimmer line of a suitable section. Do not wrap the trimmer line tightly, provide it with free move during work.
To wind a trimmer line on a coil with 1 cutting end, you should not fold the cord, and for mowing heads with 4 antennae, you should prepare 4 pieces of trimmer line. Winding scheme is the same as described above.