How to Wind a Fishing Line On a Husqvarna Trimmer Coil
How to reel a fishing line on a trimmer reel
A gasoline or electric trimmer is an excellent assistant when processing a garden plot. But, like other equipment, it requires attention and care.
Unfortunately, the developers of the equipment do not give complete instructions on how to wind the line onto the trimmer reel. In this connection, owners of motor vehicles have many questions.
In this article, we will consider in detail various examples and methods of winding fishing line onto a reel.
How to wind a fishing line onto a trim reel. preparation
The trimmer coil is located in the mowing head, which consists of a spring, a coil and two covers.
- The first step is to disassemble and remove the trimmer head. To do this, push the locks all the way to the sides of the case and turn clockwise.
- To open the mowing head, press the side latches, if you can’t do it with your hands, you can use a screwdriver. Remove the coil.
- For the right choice of fishing line, suitable specifically for your trimmer, look at the inside of the numeric notation. These numbers indicate the required diameter of the fishing line in millimeters.
- If you did not find such information, then the maximum diameter can be determined by taking the fishing line and threading it through the hollow hole. The thread should pass freely back and forth.
- There are two ways of winding fishing line, we will consider in detail each of them.
How to reel a fishing line on a trimmer reel. 1 way
Unwind about 4 meters of fishing line for winding. To determine the exact amount of the desired material, reel the fishing line from the roll onto the reel; the final result should not exceed the diameter of the reel and climb over the edges.
- For convenience, fold the thread in half, make one end 10-15 cm longer than the other.
- On the reel there is a dividing side, passing in the center. There is a cavity on it where you want to insert the fishing line. To do this, squeeze the place where the thread is bent and tighten the loop in this cavity.
- Important. you need to determine exactly in which direction to wind the line, for this, find the inscription “Wind Line” on the reel, there is an arrow next to it indicating the direction of winding. If the coil so the arrow is not present, look for the arrow on the cutting head of the body, it is necessary to wind in the opposite direction.
- Wind the line carefully onto the spool, pulling the thread as far as possible.
- At the end of the work, take the end that is shorter and insert it into the blade on the reel body corresponding to the diameter of your fishing line. In this work, the thread was threaded into a blade with the designations 3.3 mm.
- With the second end, do the same, but insert it into the blade opposite the previous one. Fix the two ends, leave an allowance of 5-10 cm, cut the rest. Allowances are necessary so that when the spool is inserted into the head, the thread does not unwind.
How to reel a fishing line on a trimmer reel. assembly
- Insert the spool of wound fishing line into the mowing head, pull the thread from the side blades and tighten.
- Securely lock and close the top with the top tire, connecting the two parts with a snap.
- Before inserting into the trimmer, trim the ends of the thread slightly to avoid knocking on the protective cover.
How to reel a fishing line on a trimmer reel. second way
The methods differ by winding. in the second method, use the fishing line of two pieces separately. At the end of the thread, bend the staples as shown in the photo and push them into the fixing hole. Wrap the two blades of the coil in this way.
- If you have a single-blade reel, find a hole in the inside to secure the fishing line. Insert the fishing line in one of the ways above. Then rewind it on the coil, in the direction of the reverse movement of the coil on the trimmer. Leave a small section of thread and reassemble the mowing head.
- When you start the trimmer to work, the excess part of the fishing line is cut with a sharp pruning blade on its own.
- In order not to change the fishing line too often, constantly stopping the work, try to avoid touching the equipment with solid objects during use.
How to reel a fishing line on a trimmer reel: key points
A gasoline or electric trimmer is an indispensable assistant in the arsenal of a modern summer resident or the owner of his own house.
Thanks to these garden devices, you can easily mow down even a large garden plot.
After acquiring this tool and doing a few tricks, many people think about how to wrap the fishing line on the trimmer coil correctly.
For an inexperienced user, the first operation to replace it will seem problematic and time-consuming, since developers often do not fully reflect the instructions for replacing the fishing line in the instruction manual.
Preparation for winding fishing line
Prior to the winding process, it is necessary to remove the reel with fishing line from the housing. Depending on the manufacturer, power and type (electric or gasoline), there are three structural types of trimmers:
- Compact electric trimmers. Trimmer coil This type of tool has a lower position for the engine and head, which in turn has two side buttons for removing the bobbin. When pressed simultaneously, the top of the reel with fishing line is disconnected, and the bottom remains rigidly attached to the braid. Experts recommend disassembling on a flat area in order to prevent spring popping.
- Moto and electric braids with a curved duralumin rod, not intended for use with a knife. As a rule, coils of such models are equipped with a special wing nut. Dismantling of the spool should be carried out, holding the coil body with one hand, and unscrew the wing counterclockwise with the other.
- Powerful gas trimmers and electric braids with a direct boom. Trimmer with a direct boom In this model, it is possible to install a knife. Removing the coil in such models is done by means of two keys recessed into the coil body. To install the trimmer knife, it is necessary to combine the hole of the bobbin and the rod, and then insert the device in the form of a steel pin (screwdriver, iron bar). After fixing the coil, it is easy to unscrew the housing by hand clockwise.
Winding fishing line on trimmer
The measured and accurate dismantling of the spool from the spit reel makes it possible to go directly to the winding of the fishing line.
The design features of the head, the number and location of the fixing holes dictate the sequence of actions when performing this operation, and also determine the methods used.
Today, there are several varieties of coils, depending on the number of antenna line fishing line and methods for refueling it:
Single-Barrel Trimmer Coil
Single-mustache lawn mowing coil
Many owners and specialists note the simplicity of operation and refueling reels with one mustache. Depending on the manufacturer, the length of the fishing line can vary from 2 to 5 meters.
The end of the line is inserted into the head in a special technological groove or hole, and winding is made in the direction opposite to the working rotation of the bobbin.
Most coils on the outside of the case have marks in the form of arrows that indicate the direction of movement of the trimmer bobbin.
After winding, you need to leave a free end of 15-30 cm to enhance the centrifugal force, which is crucial when removing the trimmer line in automatic and semi-automatic reels. Pass the left end through the working hole of the coil and assemble the head.
Double Antenna Trimmer
Two groove head
After removing the spool from the coil body, we determine the number of streams for winding fishing line (1 or 2).
There is no fundamental difference between the reels with one and two grooves, but with careless refueling in the twin groove, there are problems with operation.
In view of the likelihood of weaving adjacent tool strings, a situation may arise when it is impossible to remove new ones after wear of the working antennae.
Regardless of the number of streams for refueling, a fishing line from 1.5 to 3 meters long is taken. Winding must be done in the direction opposite to the rotation of the head, since winding in the direction of travel will cause the line to not be removed from the reel.
After the fishing line is tucked into the trimmer coil, free ends (15-30 cm) are threaded through special holes. Next, we collect the head in the reverse disassembly order and check the performance.
Do not worry if the ends of the two antennae are very different in size, because when you start the trimmer, the knife installed on the guard will cut off the excess.
Trimmer head with automatic threading
Types of Trimmer Heads
In some models on the market set reel with automatic winding mechanism. It is enough for the owner to correctly fill and fix the ends in the head, and the tool itself will perform the winding operation when it is switched on in the operating mode.
It is almost impossible to wind a fishing line into a trimmer with such a head, since the coil independently determines the position of the antennae.
The advantages of the automatic trimmer head include the ease of refueling the fishing line, and the disadvantages are frequent breakdowns of the mechanism due to the complexity of the design and high cost.
How to wind a fishing line onto a trim reel: key points was last modified: June 28th, 2018 by Administrator
How to wind the line onto the trimmer reel?
Despite the fact that gardening equipment has been used for a long time, for some owners of private houses it is still a novelty. That is why often questions arise about how to properly wind a line on an electric or gas trimmer.
This is essentially a simple operation, but all its stages must be performed correctly to achieve the desired result. Moreover, in the operating instructions, only a few manufacturers give an answer to this urgent question. Study the article and find out how the line is wound around the reel of the trimmer.
The order of winding fishing line on the trimmer reel
First of all, you should know that trimmers have different working nozzles. The reel can be designed for different lengths and thicknesses of the fishing line. this point should be taken into account when purchasing supplies.
So, how do you charge the fishing line into the trimmer coil? All work is divided into several stages:
When you turn on the trimmer, the excess fishing line itself will be cut off with a trimmer blade.
As you can see, it is easy to wind the line onto the reel of the trimmer: the main thing is to do everything right. And here are some more tips that will be useful to you when choosing a fishing line, its winding and subsequent work:
- fishing line is of different thickness and with different cross-section. The best option for winding is the "native" for this model of fishing line;
- Never use a fishing line or metal cables for the trimmer. Such a replacement may seem effective, but it is very dangerous. Jumping off a working trimmer, the cable can seriously injure not only the lawnmower man himself, but also those around him;
- the fishing line is cut off when the working trimmer comes into contact with solid objects. Try not to allow this, otherwise you will have to stop every time, turn off the device and rewind the fishing line onto the reel;
- Use a straight line for mowing grass and a pigtail line for coarse weeds. It is more durable and will not be permanently cut.
How to Wind a Fishing Line onto a Trimmer Coil Video
Having a very indicative idea of how to put fishing line into the reel of the trimmer without the help of others, newcomers take up this matter without hunting. Assembly of trimmer petrol carver. But with some abilities, mastering this simple science does not present any difficulties, and the similar annotation presented below will greatly facilitate this process.
Guaranteed production of a factory trimmer refueling will inevitably require fishing line replacement. Husqvarna trimmer reducer device.
Having a very rough idea of how fill up the fishing line in trimmer coil without the help of others, new ones without hunting take up this matter. Assembling a patriot gas trimmer video.
But with some abilities, mastering this simple science does not present any difficulties, and the similar annotation presented below will greatly facilitate this process.
First, for winding fishing line it is required to remove the reel (bobbin, spool) from the trimmer, certain actions will depend on the configuration difficulty and the type of product itself:
- Small electronic trimmers with a working arrangement of the motor and coil in the lower part usually have side buttons on both sides of the bobbin. Running champion champion petrol trimmer. By pressing them simultaneously, the upper part of the reel, together with the internal contents for winding the fishing line, is disconnected, while the lower one remains on the trimmer. Dismantling the echo trimmer motor. It is better to create a bobbin analysis on an even, smooth place, so that the spring included in the structure does not pop out and is not lost;
- electronic and gasoline trimmers with a curved bar without the ability to install a knife, usually have coils with a special lamb: in similar designs, you should hold the spool with one hand in a stationary position, and turn the lamb nut on the bar counterclockwise with the other. Husqvarna gasoline trimmer device. After disconnecting the nut, the entire reel is removed.
- electronic and petrol trimmers with the possibility of installing a knife on a straight bar (for example, Stihl trimmers) have a hole under the bobbin. Build trimmer Patriot video. For the motionlessness of the rod, a screwdriver or other suitable object is inserted into this hole and during leisurely rotation, such mutual placement is achieved when the screwdriver enters the inside of the hole and the bobbin is fixed. Partner trimmer carburetor adjustment. After that, the coil body scrolls clockwise (with the left thread) and is removed from the trimmer.
For the second and third versions, the coils, depending on the design, are disassembled by different methods. Walbro carburetor for trimmer adjustment.
In bobbins with a lamb a lamb is turned out, in coils with latches latches-clamps are pressed and one part of the coil is released from the other.
If the halves of the spool are threaded, it is enough to turn them by hand in the opposite direction until completely unscrewed.
how wind up fishing line on mowing head trimmer or lawn mowers
IN video carefully shown how to wrap fishing line on a trim reel or lawn mowers. Refueling with mowing line.
Manual mower. Refueling fishing line into the reel of the trimmer video. Replacing fishing line in reel
In this video, I show how simple and simple reel fishing line manual lawn mowers without the help of others.
We carry out winding fishing line
Slowly complete disassembly of the spool reel without losing its spare parts allows you to go to the main task. winding the fishing line into the reel. Technological features of the design of the spool and the number of working antennae determine the sequence of actions.
Coil with one working antenna
The most common option and easy sequence of actions:
Coil with two working antennae
In this type of spools, you should find the number of grooves for winding fishing line lying on the inside of the reel:
- one groove. both antennae are wound together along one groove;
- two grooves. each antennae is wound on a personal groove.
For both cases, a fishing line 2-3 m long is taken.
In single-groove reels, the line is drawn into the through hole, its ends (antennae) are folded together and aligned, after which they are wound in the opposite direction of rotation of the bobbin on the rod, the correct direction of winding is usually indicated by the arrow inside.
In the presence of fixing grooves, the ends of the fishing line are threaded into them or held by the fingers of their free hands, threaded into the through hole of the outer half of the bobbin, the spool is locked and attached to the bar of the trimmer.
The difference between winding fishing line in two-groove reels is that initially a piece of fishing line 2-5 m long is folded in half (to determine the middle bend), and the bend loop is inserted into a special groove between the grooves. Both antennae of the fishing line are wound each in its own groove, the fixation of the antennae and the reel assembly are similar to the one-groove variant discussed above.
The first implementation of this procedure may seem long and rather laborious, but over time and experience this task will be solved much faster and easier.
The video below will clearly show how to put the fishing line into the coil of the trimmer and wrap it correctly. this operation is not complicated and with some patience will surely succeed:
Video: How to Wind a Fishing Line On a Husqvarna Trimmer Coil
Automatic reeling of fishing line
There is a variety of coils in which the automatic mechanism wraps without the help of others. it is quite enough from the user to correctly refill the fishing line. Electronic trimmer motor device.
The fishing line is passed through the hole on the inside of the case, its antennae are wound through the hole on the outside of the case without winding, the bobbin is assembled, and when the winding button is rotated fishing line inside wound up without the help of others.
In such a spool, it is unrealistic to make winding erroneously: the mechanism itself will determine the correct direction, since it can only rotate in one direction.
How to Wind a Fishing Line onto a Trimmer Coil
With the advent of spring, you often spend your time in the country or in a personal plot. From such obstructions as grass and weeds, a trimmer will protect you. Over time, the cutting element of this device wears out and there is a need to replace the ended fishing line. how winding fishing line on the trimmer coil, read this article.
With the advent of spring, you often spend your time in the country or in a personal plot. From a task like grass and weeds, a trimmer will protect you.
This tool easily trims and mows grass in difficult areas where an ordinary lawnmower can’t do it. The trimmer is a very effective and successful tool for mowing grass along fences, flower beds, houses and aisles in the garden.
Invented several types of garden trimmer (gasoline, electronic and battery).
It would seem that everything is fine, in your arsenal there is such an excellent assistant, but over time, the cutting element wears out and there is a need to replace the ended fishing line. How to fill the line in the trimmer, not everyone knows. We suggest using step-by-step annotation with attached photos.
Instructions on how to wind fishing line onto a trim reel
In order for the fishing line in the trimmer to be correct, you need the bobbin to go back into the head housing (press it a little). Pull the loose ends of the fishing line out as needed.
In turn, sharply pull the ends of the cutting element so that they come out of the grooves of the bobbin and freely pass through the holes on the head. So we figured out how winding fishing line to the trimmer coil. It remains only to cooperate all the grooves on the head housing and close the lid.
Then click on the bobbin and start twisting it counterclockwise until it stops. While holding the bobbin, turn it slightly clockwise and release it. If there was a clicking sound, it means it clicked into the head. If this did not work out, then you need to repeat the action again. Pull the loose ends of the fishing line all the way.
how wind up fishing line on mowing head trimmer or lawn mowers
The video carefully shows how to wrap fishing line on a trim reel or lawn mowers. Refueling with mowing line.
how wind up fishing line on the mowing head of the lawn mowing (trimmer)
Find out more on our website: Subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel! Always glad to cooperate!
In this article, we figured out how to reel a fishing line on a trim reel. And if you did everything right, then when you press and hold the bobbin, it should stretch again.
When buying the latest fishing line, be sure to compare it with a piece of an old used cutting element.
How to wind a fishing line on a trimmer reel: refuel, which is better, change
Most inexpensive electric and gas trimmers use fishing line as a cutting tool. Untwisted to high speeds, it easily cuts grass. The manufacturer does not give instructions on how to wind the line onto the reel of the trimmer.
How to choose a fishing line for a trimmer
She cuts grass, but copes with work poorly. she quickly fails and mows only young, thin plants.
She does not take old grass and weeds with woody stems at all or cuts off with difficulty, quickly wearing out. She grabs it for a short time, after which it is necessary to replace the fishing line in the trimmer.
The consumption of fishing line for the trimmer when using faceted and reinforced consumables will decrease by 2-3 times, the productivity will increase by the same amount compared to round fishing line and fishing line not reinforced with fiberglass.
Get material with a diameter not less than recommended by the manufacturer. If the diameter is unknown, you need to look at the size of the holes on the outer body of the mowing head: the diameter of the working thread should be slightly smaller than the hole in order to freely pass through it.
Having found out how much material is needed for one winding, orient yourself in the length of the scaffold at the next purchases so that there are not too short pieces left for winding.
To replace the forest on a mechanical scythe with your own hands, you need to disassemble the mowing head and remove the spool on which the working thread is wound.
How to remove a fishing line
To replace the fishing line in the trimmer, remove the head cover. To do this, press the latches on the latches on both sides of the cover with your fingers and pull the cover up. Access to the coil will open.
After that, pull it out by pulling it upwards along the axis on which the coil sits. If the ends of the fishing line protrude from the holes of the head, then raise the reel along the axis and pull the remaining fishing line out of the holes in the head.
Now the part does not hold anything and it is easy to remove and remove the remaining working thread.
The coil is divided into two parts by a central partition with a notch. For different models of braids, the details differ in size, so you need to check how much fishing line you can wind on the spool. Its length varies between 1 and 4 m.
How to Fill a Fishing Line into a Trimmer Coil
To replace the fishing line in the trimmer, cut a piece of material of the desired size by folding it in half. One of the halves should be 5-10 cm longer than the second.
To properly wind the fishing line on the spool, the middle of the thread, folded in a loop, must be placed in the groove of the central partition. One half of the scaffold is tightly wound on the upper part of the part, the second on the lower. A longer part is wound on the bottom.
Winding is done in the opposite direction to the head rotation. An arrow should be drawn on the cover or side of the head. it shows the direction of rotation. It is necessary to wind the forest in the opposite direction.
Do the work carefully, tightly pressing the coil to the coil.
Insert the remaining ends 10-15 cm long into the slots on the upper side of the coil, this will fix them. With the ends fixed, the coil does not unwind.
If you do not have the fishing line of the desired length, you can reel the forest not in one piece, but in two. In this case, bend the end of the scaffold crochet and insert it into the slot of the central partition of the bobbin. Do the same with the second piece. Now wrap one piece first, and then another on your own half of the coil against its direction of rotation.
To thread the line into the trimmer, insert the ends of the line into the holes of the mowing head and pull them out. Set the spool on the axis and push it down so that it sits in its place, and again pull the ends of the cutting thread to stretch them to their full length.
The ends brought out should almost reach the protective casing. Cut excess. To do this, you can use the steel plate installed on the casing, which plays the role of a knife and automatically cuts the fishing line of excessive length when unwinding the head.
The bobbin is closed with a protective cover. Put it in place and press down until it clicks into place with the clips that fall into the grooves. Always check whether the cover is on the trimmer and if the latches snap into place, otherwise it may slip off during operation. In this case, the coil will be ejected by the force of rotation.
Do not try to wind up the material as much as possible. in this case, the coil may not fall into place and there will be problems with the installation and fixing of the cover. It is better if the coil is filled with wood so that it does not go beyond the dimensions of the part.
In addition to mechanical braids with two blades, there are also models with one. Their differences are that the cutting thread is displayed only on one side. In such variants of the braid, the spool may not have a central partition; instead of it, a slot in the lower side is used to set the inoperative end of the thread, and in the upper there is also a slot for fixing the working end.
With the replaced forest, you can begin work. Do not mow thick weeds and branches of the bush. this is not a job for the scythe. To avoid injuries and cliffs, make sure that no stones and branches fall under the scythe.
For mowing the lawn, one refueling reel with reinforced fishing line is enough for an area of 400-600 m2.
After the cutting thread wears out as a result of work, turn off the braid and remove the cover on the mowing head. Remove the forest from the slot by stretching it to the desired length, and reinsert it into the slot.
The amount of material wound on a coil is enough for 5-10 cycles of operation, depending on the model of the device.
When you install the cover in place, carefully look if the grooves where the clips are inserted are clogged; if they are clogged, carefully clean them.
When the fishing line is worn out, it is necessary to disassemble the mowing head again, pull out the reel and rewind the working line on it again.
Any self-respecting summer resident is obliged to have at his disposal a summer trimmer, or as they also call the lawn mowing. However, in order to maintain the trimmer in working condition, you must be able to replace the fishing line in the trimmer correctly to maintain healthy.
In this manual, we will consider removing the trimmer coil and replacing the fishing line in it. Terms used in the manual:
Video guide to replace the fishing line at the trimmer at the end of the article
How to remove the trimmer coil; Trimmer mowing head
Before starting to replace the fishing line, you should separate the mowing head of the lawn mowers in which the fishing reel is located. This element is attached to the end of the stick of your trimmer and removed by unscrewing it in the direction where the arrow on the coil points.
After removing the mowing head with the coil, you must open it. First of all, you need to find a latch mechanism on the coil. It is part of the reel and is like 2 clamps, clicking on which you can open the reel and get to the place where you want to wind the line.
Open the mowing head and take out the reel for winding fishing line
You can open the coil with your hands or with a screwdriver or other tools with which you can pry the snap elements.
Winding fishing line on the trimmer reel; How to replace the trimmer’s fishing line?
Before starting to replace the trimmer fishing line, it is worth measuring a few meters of fishing line; What kind of fishing line to use is written in the documentation of the trimmer or directly on the lawnmow itself.
What kind of fishing line to use for trimmer?
Mostly used fishing line with a diameter of 2-3 mm; The diameter of the fishing line depends on how large the stems are in your grass. If it is necessary to mow the mugs, then in this case it is better to choose a fishing line with a diameter of 3 mm or more, if your trimmer provides for this.
After we measure out the necessary piece of fishing line, fold it in half and hold it with your fingers even stronger from the side of the scrap. In the same way as when inserting threads into a needle.
How to wrap fishing line on a trimmer reel?
Then you should find on the reel slots for attaching fishing line; place the fold into the fishing line.
Slot in reel for attaching fishing line
Then we wind the line on the reel in the direction indicated on the reel itself. As a rule, the fishing line is wound counterclockwise, but if this information is not on the reel, then you should contact the trimmer for information.
Winding a line of lawn mowing reels
We wash the fishing line until there are two ends of the sizes of 10-15 centimeters. Winding the fishing line of the trimmer occurs with little effort and uniformity.
These ends must be inserted into the holes of the mowing head. Then we insert the coil into the mowing head, fix it and screw it onto the trimmer stick. Also, the excess part of the fishing line should be cut off if it is larger than the diameter of the protective casing.
The ends of the fishing line should be cut off with scissors or bite off with teeth.
We advise you to watch the youtube video on how to properly replace the fishing line of the trimmer, by wrapping it on a lawn mowing coil.
Proper winding of fishing line on the trimmer reel
When refueling a fishing line for the first time, this process may seem rather laborious, but with time and dexterity the task is solved much faster.
In order to fill the line, you must:
- Take the coil, unscrew its cover. On some coils, a thread was made to the left, so the cover must be unscrewed in the necessary direction.
- Measure out five meters of fishing line;
- Fold this segment in half, that is, determine where the middle is;
- Next, place this middle of the fishing line in a special hole on the reel;
- Wind the line to the side where the arrow points;
- If there are two places for winding, then the first part of the fishing line should be wound on one half of the reel, and the second part on the other half;
- Push both ends of the fishing line into the reel holes;
- Screw on the cover.
What kind of fishing line is used for the trimmer?
Depending on the trimmer model, the thickness of the working line is selected from 1.2 to 4 mm. The thicker the diameter of the line, the thicker and tougher the grass that you can mow it. The most common fishing line thickness is two millimeters.
There are several types of fishing line:
- The most durable is round;
- For mowing soft vegetation. curly;
- For mowing thin grass. with notches;
- Special. suitable for certain types of trimmer.
The cross-sectional view of the cutting thread should correspond to the vegetation that needs to be mowed.
If it is necessary to replace the fishing line, then it is necessary to select exactly the type that is recommended by the manufacturer of this particular trimmer model, that is, the thickness of the cutting thread should be suitable for the engine power and the size of the unit.
It is better to choose a specialized cutting thread. It is worth soaking the fishing line for a while, if you plan to replace it in the reel.
After soaking, it acquires an elastic look and becomes stronger.
The cutting thread can be made of various components. The most common among them is nylon.
This material is characterized by a high degree of wear resistance, the ability to withstand various temperatures and high loads.
Nylon fishing line can be stored for a long time, it does not dry out and does not lose its strength.
Therefore, its service life can be quite long.
Coils or heads for lawn mowers have a different structure:
Instructions for the correct winding of the cutting thread on the trimmer spool:
How to remove the coil from the trimmer?
To change or wind the cutting thread on the spool, it must be removed.
The complexity of its removal depends on the model of the tool:
Refueling fishing line:
If there is one groove, then two antennae will be directed into one groove. If there are two grooves, then each antenna will be directed to its groove.
In the first case, the right amount of cutting thread is passed into the hole so that as a result, threads of the same length are formed. Then you need to turn the bobbin on the arrow. Then they begin to assemble the tool, holding the threads with your finger. In the second case, a piece of fishing line of the same size is folded into a loop and threaded into a groove. Then both ends of the thread are wound at the same time. Then they begin to assemble the tool, holding the threads with your finger.
If the reel is equipped with a semi-automatic mechanism, then wrap the fishing line as follows:
You must always remember that the cutting thread must be protected from solid things. This will extend its service life.
If you do not adhere to this rule, you will often have to stop work, remove the spool and change the thread to a new one.
Threading reels with various types of bobbins
With two-string automatic heads:
On a semi-automatic head:
It is necessary to carefully and carefully thread the cutting thread into the machine, because not only the cleanliness of the garden plot, but also personal safety depends on the correctness of its winding.
- If the coil allows you to wind fifteen meters of thread, then you should not wind so much, ten is enough, that is, if folded in two layers, it will turn out five meters. With a different capacity of fishing line, it is worth using the same rule.
- In the case when an ordinary round thread is used, it is better that it be 3.3 mm in diameter. If it is a figured fishing line, then its thickness should be less, for example 3 mm.
- It is better to wind both lines of fishing line on the spool at once, and it is necessary to start from its bend. It is important to avoid overlapping in the direction of the arrow. It is also important to be able to perfectly pull the thread. If the thread is tightened, then it can go lapped. If not reached, it can twist. In order not to cut your hands on the curly thread yourself, you should wrap it with gloves.
- No need to leave the ends of the fishing line long. This may cause it to twist.
How to wind the line onto the trimmer coil correctly. instructions, video, tips
Using this or that instrument or device, sooner or later it is necessary to change some of its components, to refuel and so on.
For example, refueling a fishing gear trimmer coil is quite simple, but there are some nuances that cannot be ignored. Here we need accurate answers to the questions: how much and how?
Instructions on how to wind fishing line onto a trim reel
Here are the steps for winding a monofil fishing thread onto a trimmer spool:
- The end of the fishing line from the bobbin is pulled into the through rings of the finished gear.
- Open the scaffold.
- Using any fishing unit, attach one end of the monofilament to the bobbin.
- Perform several revolutions manually by moving the “wheel” of the spool.
- Now winding can be done using the handle.
- When winding is complete, close the fishing line.
In another method, a reel with a fishing line should be thrown onto a stick so that the reel rotates freely around its axis. Next, wrap the bobbin trimmer. It will not be very convenient here to wind one; it is better to resort to the help of a friend.
As for winding braids, then the following steps must be performed:
Threading reels with various types of bobbins
It should be noted that there are several types of reels for fishing tackle:
For each type of inertialess coil designed its diameter fishing thread. If the thread is thicker, then it will not work to thread into the spool. Difficulties will also arise if, for example, too thin a monophile is used, which is not intended for refueling a particular spool.
In the case of refueling with a non-inertia spool, one of two well-known methods is used: “cross-on-cross”. parallel winding, that is, the thread behind the thread lies parallel to each other.
It is worth remembering that not a single reel should be full of fishing line, that is, to the very top of the bounding sides. There must always be some reserve.
Now about multiplier spools.
Multiplier spools are subtypes of inertia. Many fishermen make the same mistake; they tie the end of the string to the farthest hole in this element.
Doing this wrong is worth tying only for closely spaced holes.
The fishing thread of the bobbin reel is as follows:
How to remove the coil from the trimmer?
So that the assembly process is not long and tiring, it is best to stack the elements of the untwisted mechanism in order. This will not let you get confused.
Here is the parsing procedure:
How to reel a fishing line on a trimmer reel (video for beginners)
What kind of fishing line is used for the trimmer?
To refuel the coil, one of the types of fishing line is used:. Monolesk. It is a universal fishing thread, consisting of a single thread. The composition includes plastic compounds, polyethylene and stuff like that.
Entire factories are engaged in the manufacture of monofilament, each time they try to make the fishing line as efficient as possible, "able" to create the closest game of the bait to the live one. Wicker. There are two types of braids: classic and braided cord in the shell.
The first type is a woven fishing line, which, in turn, is made of a large number of microfibers. The second type. the cord in the sheath. is nothing more than a fishing line placed in a protective sheath.
Tips from experienced fishermen
Here is what professional fishermen advise:
- Do not wind too much fishing line. This suggests that if the permissible winding length is 100 meters, then in this case, you need to wind a little less. This will allow the device to work more correctly.
- When winding, the string should not be too tight or, conversely, weakened. And in that, in another case, it will not lie as it should. She can twist, go to the side, overlap and so on. Cone-shaped layering of the fishing line, that is, thickenings from one side or another, can also form.
- Winding should be carried out without reaching the top edge of the coil, about 1-2 mm, this distance can still increase slightly.
- If the line is periodically dumped during winding, then you need to take a little more than the previous distance from the side wall of the spool to the winded line. You need to increase literally by 0.5 mm.
- Quick winding of fishing line will not ensure its high-quality distribution over the surface of the spool. On the contrary, it can "twist" so that it will be difficult to fix it. The best option is average speed.
Thus, the trimmer is not so difficult to refuel. It is necessary to pay attention to the type of bobbin that is used in the device and, in accordance with this, wind the string. Also, thanks to a wide variety of designs, fishing reels can be placed on any surface due to special suction cups.
There are also devices that allow you to attach the reel directly to the rod. This allows you to rewind the fishing line, firstly, without outside help, and secondly, the refueling process is greatly simplified.
Features of winding fishing line on the trimmer reel Link to main publication