How to Wind a Fishing Line on a Makita 2500 Trimmer
Before buying a chainsaw, the question certainly arises: which chainsaw is better than Stihl or Husqvarna?
It is impossible to answer unequivocally, because everyone chooses an instrument that he likes. For this reason, in this article we will consider the main pros and cons of the Stihl and Husqvarna tools, knowing which it is much easier to decide on a purchase.
What is the difference between chainsaws
Stihl and Husqvarna are undoubtedly leaders in the production and sale of gasoline-powered chain saws. Due to serious competition, each of the companies annually develops many new technical solutions, introducing which facilitates and makes more comfortable using their tool. For example, Stihl has such technical innovations as:
- The STIHL M-Tronic system, which makes it easier to start the chainsaw, thanks to a fully electronic ignition system. The system independently distinguishes cold start from hot start. Also, M-Tronic accurately sets the ignition timing and adjusts the amount of fuel mixture at the time of starting the chainsaw;
- HD2 filter. This filter is made of polyethylene, which has pores 70 percent smaller than a conventional filter. It repels oil and is easy to clean, which adds comfort when servicing the chainsaw on which it is installed;
- compensator. This is a special device in the carburetor that allows you to work with a chainsaw even when the air filter is completely dirty, and an important feature is that the saw practically does not lose power;
- the catalyst burns up unburned fuel, due to which the exhaust of a chainsaw contains less harmful impurities that adversely affect the human body.
If you look at the technical innovations of Husqvarna, you can also highlight several interesting systems:
If you take two Stihl and Husqvarna chainsaws of the same volume, they will be similar only in that they have an internal combustion engine, a tire and a saw chain. But everything, even the typical elements of these chainsaws, vary in size, shape and materials from which they are made. over, it is worth noting that due to the efforts of engineers, with the same cylinder volume, Stihl chainsaws have a large maximum power, which will be noticeable when comparing specific models of chainsaws.
Why the Husqvarna chainsaw is ranked among the best models
Ideal tools have not been created, and every manufacturer strives for excellence. In the chainsaw market, Husqvarna, Stihl, Partner and Makita compete in the same class. This is an upscale equipment. The choice is great, you should know the features of the brand, so as not to be mistaken.
The entire range of Husqvarna chainsaws is characterized by improvements that make work easier and more comfortable. First, these new products are installed on professional equipment, then they are introduced into the layout of amateur models. These options include:
- X-Torq engine, which allows to reduce atmospheric emissions and save fuel, increasing torque;
- automatic carburetor tuning for workloads with Auto Tune system;
- centrifugal cleaning before air intake Air Injection provides a less frequent filter replacement;
- the vibration damping system on the handle is represented by dampers, Low Vib absorbers;
- use of a primer. an easy-start system;
- chain tensioner is located on the side;
- use of a single key for frequently performed operations;
- In addition to the automatic lubrication, the driven sprocket of the saw has a hole for additional extrusion.
An incomplete list of improvements is presented; additional modifications are available in some Husqvarna chainsaw models.
In order to exclude fake famous brand, published a list of countries in which these models are produced. If another country is on the label, then this is a copy. Production posted:
- in the USA. 132E, 142E;
- Russian brands, Khimki. 254ХР, 257, 262ХР, 262ХРН;
- in Brazil. 55, 61, 288ХР, 268, 272ХР:
- the remaining brands are produced at the main company in Sweden.
Therefore, the Chinese-made saw is no longer a branded product, it is inexpensive, the repair is specific.
In all operating instructions, the sawing process is considered from a safety point of view. In the household, you need to approach the tool with reasonable care. Keep children away from contact with the saw. An idle saw that has been left unattended must be covered with a protective cover.
Best Husqvarna Professional Class Chainsaws
A chainsaw is used for continuous work in the forest strip for felling trees, sawing into logs. The tool is effective in the construction of wooden buildings, application in farms.
The saw was adopted by emergency and rescue services. Engine power is 3.2
8.4hp with a volume of 50
94cm. The tire length is in the range of 30
105cm The duration of a work shift reaches 12 hours without a break.
Husqvarna T435 9669972-12. for high-altitude work
Video: How to Wind a Fishing Line on a Makita 2500 Trimmer
The main specialization of the chainsaw is operations at heights: cutting the tops of trees, removing old or overgrown branches, sawing off wooden roof elements.
The tool is lightweight, compact in size, ergonomic design and excellent weight distribution. Reliable fastening to the mounting belt of the operator is provided. Confident and easy engine start is provided.
- Lightweight, with a compact size chainsaw.
- The ability to reliably hold with one hand in the process.
- Effective vibration damping.
- Expensive and unreliable candles in the kit.
- Dear parts.
Husqvarna 61 9670624-88. strong middling
Strong reliable chainsaw in the line of professional tools. A lightweight durable alloy based on aluminum and magnesium was used for the manufacture of the crankcase.
The engine is equipped with a three-component crankshaft. Introduced advanced technical solutions allowed to increase the unit’s engine life in difficult conditions of sawmilling.
- It is adapted for the conditions of felling.
- Possibility to install tires of different lengths.
- There is no easy cold start system.
- Problems with spare parts.
Husqvarna 365 SP 9670828-18. the ideal professional
Powerful and very reliable tool with excellent balance. Ergonomic handles provide confident grip.
Comfortable use is facilitated by an easy-start system, effective anti-vibration protection. The chain lubrication is monitored by an automatic device. Applied vibration protection for carburetor. Optimum power to weight ratio.
- Powerful, reliable and indestructible chainsaw.
- Resists harsh logging conditions.
- Confident launch even in the cold.
- Users marked only positive characteristics
Husqvarna 372 XP 9657029-18. for very difficult conditions
A chainsaw, specially designed to perform operations in the most difficult conditions, sawing.
The tool is characterized by durability, moderate weight, a powerful gasoline engine and high performance. The reliability of the carburetor is enhanced by reliability when working at high speeds and loads.
- High productivity and cutting speed.
- Profitability, almost no harmful emissions.
- Operation in heat and severe frosts.
- Heavy with habit.
- Requires careful fuel preparation.
Husqvarna 365H 9650779-18. for work in deep snow
Reliable chainsaw designed for winter conditions. Excellent balancing, competent arrangement of nodes, long and comfortable handles allow you to successfully use a chainsaw in deep snowdrifts.
A powerful engine with high speeds is guaranteed to cut trees with dense or wet wood.
- Powerful saw for working in snowy areas.
- Rotary handles.
- Moderate weight.
- Very high price.
- Plastic bursts in severe frosts.
Husqvarna chainsaw user manual
In order to extend the life of the chainsaw and reduce the wear of its main parts, it is necessary to carefully study and adhere to all the tips specified by the manufacturer in the application manual. Below we list a number of the most common questions related to the operation of the Chinese and Swedish chainsaws manufactured by Husqvarna, and give detailed answers to them.
What type of gasoline should i put in a Husqvarna chainsaw?
To prepare the filling mixture for Husqvarna chainsaws, use AI-92 grade fuel. It is extremely rare in the operating instructions for newer models of this brand that 95th gasoline can be used to prepare the mixture.
As practice shows, it is better not to do this, since the country producing the garden tools Husqvarna is Sweden, in which gasoline is much better in quality than in the countries of the former Soviet Union.
Which oil is suitable for the Husqvarna chainsaw?
Spare parts in the design of Husqvarna chainsaws can last quite a long time, provided that the owner of the tool does not save on engine oil.
To dilute the filling mixture, you can use mineral oil or synthetic oil. The second option will always cost more, but the effect of its use will be many times better.
The ratio of gasoline and oil for Husqvarna chainsaw
The ratio of gasoline and oil used is affected by the power of the chainsaw available. If the tool power is less than 2 liters. s., then the proportion of gasoline and oil will be 1:40. In other words, 25 ml of motor oil should be diluted in 1 liter of fuel. If the power of the Husqvarna chainsaw is more than 2 liters. s., then to dilute gasoline for the Husqvarna chainsaw will be required in a ratio of 1:50, that is, dilute 20 ml of oil in 1 liter of fuel.
Proper running of the Husqvarna chainsaw
Run-in should be performed not only before the first use of the Husqvarna brand unit, but after each long-term storage of the tool. This procedure is performed in the following order:
- Start a chainsaw and let it run for 2-3 minutes. At the same time, it is strictly forbidden to cut branches or logs;
- After this, proceed to sawing small twigs;
- After another half hour, you can begin cutting large logs.
Be sure to follow these instructions. this will help you extend the life of the motor and carburetor.
Husqvarna chainsaws. a range of Swedish companies
Husqvarna is known for its vast selection of branded chainsaws on the market. We bring to your attention a review of Husqvarna chainsaws with a detailed description of the most popular models.
This Husqvarna chainsaw efficiently and quickly cuts old thick branches and helps to prepare a large amount of firewood. Technical parameters of this popular model include:
- Power. 3.9 liters. s./2900 watts;
- The size of the standard tire is 45 cm;
- The tank for replenishment of fuel. 750 ml;
- Oil tank. 400 ml;
- Ready-to-use weight. 6.6 kg.
This Husqvarna chainsaw is small, so even a small bag is suitable for transporting it.
This semi-professional Husqvarna chainsaw is used primarily for the care of large garden areas. Specifications for this Husqvarna chainsaw include:
- Power. 2.2 liters. s / 1600 Watt;
- The length of the tire in the kit is 45 cm;
- The tank for replenishment of fuel. 410 ml;
- Oil tank. 175 ml;
- Operating weight. 4 kg.
The forged piston group is embedded in the design of this Husqvarna chainsaw, which significantly increases the wear resistance and increases the endurance of the model.
This professional Husqvarna chainsaw has received the highest demand due to its well thought out design and balance. Technical parameters of this Husqvarna model include:
- Power. 1.7 liters. s./ 1300 watts;
- The size of the factory tire is 30 cm;
- Fuel replenishment tank. 300 ml;
- The reservoir for the lubricating composition. 200 ml;
- Operational weight. 3.5 kg.
The modest size of the chainsaw makes it easy to put it in a case for transportation.
Husqvarna 257 XP and Husqvarna 455 Rancher chainsaws
These Husqvarna chainsaws do an excellent job of sawing small logs and cutting old branches. The operational parameters of chainsaws are described in the table below.