How to Wind Cord For Champion Trimmer
01/28/2018 admin Comments No comments
Carburetor adjustment of the Husqvarna 128R lawn mowers.
The first question that should be answered in the title topic review. Why is it necessary to adjust the carburetor of the 128th braid? It’s all about the European fuel standards. the 128R lawn mowers are tuned to EU fuel standards. We have lower quality fuel (we are discussing AI-92 gasoline), which makes this adjustment necessary.
The procedure for adjusting the Husqvarna 128R carburetor is not complicated.
What you need for its production is a rev counter tachometer, adjusting screwdrivers.
1. We set the departure of fishing line from the trimmer head 15 cm long on each side (this significantly affects the speed).
2. We dilute AI-92 gasoline with Husqvarna engine oil for two-stroke engines in a ratio of 1:50 (one part of oil to 50 parts of gasoline). For ease of calculation, we recommend a ratio of 1 liter of fuel x 20 milliliters of oil. For the first start of the braid, we recommend a ratio of 1 liter of fuel x 23 milliliters of oil (ratio for engine break-in). Exact observance of these ratios and the use of only Husqvarna oil for two-stroke engines is the key to long-term operation of the engine and the supplier’s warranty in the event of a warranty case.
3. We start the scythe and bring it to the maximum with the throttle stick
revolutions. With the right adjusting screw N we adjust the revolutions to the level of 8500. 8800 according to the tachometer.
4. Release the throttle stick. At idle speed on top of the carburetor with the adjusting screw T, we bring idle speed to the level of 3000. 3200 by tachometer. In this case, the motor should work smoothly, without jerking. The trimmer head should stop rotating.
5. In case of visible smoke from exhaust gases or unstable idling at set idle speed. adjustable "mixture quality" left carburettor adjustment screw L.
Have trouble adjusting your carburetor for the Husqvarna 128R Lawn Mowers?
– Bring her to our service center. We will help you.
The practice of servicing the Husqvarna gas tool at our service center has shown that the need for adjustment arises periodically for other Husqvarna chainsaws and lawn mowers. Adjustment data, by analogy with the procedure described for adjusting the carburetor of the Husqvarna 128R lawn mowers, any user can do on their own. Below, for reference, we give the engine speed indicators for various equipment and in various modes.
375 29 666-55-93 led.
375 33 333-55-96 mts. Skype. isell.by
The site runs on the platform Nestorclub.com
How to adjust a carburetor on a lawn mower
Do-it-yourself carburetor adjustment of lawn mowers. Carburetor for trimmer
A modern gasoline trimmer is a complex unit, which also includes a carburetor. It is from its reliable and proper operation that performance will depend. The trimmer carburettor must be adjusted in the following cases:
- after engine break-in (as a rule, it is necessary to use 4-5 liters of gasoline for this);
- before the beginning of the mowing season;
- if during operation from vibration, the adjusting screws are loosened loosely.
Taking into account the fact that the trimmer does not belong to the category of complex units, carburetor adjustment can be done by yourself.
Functions and working principle
In order to understand how the carburetor of lawn mowers is arranged, it is worth getting acquainted with its working principles. The main elements of the carburetor include a throttle, the function of which is to perform control of the air supply. The operation of such a device as a carburetor can be considered in stages.
- Air supply to the compartment where the throttle is located.
- Moving air flow facilitates the movement and atomization of fuel through the nozzle.
- The resulting mixture (air fuel) is fed into the engine cylinder.
Acquainted with these basic steps, we can conclude: the more the throttle is open, the greater the consumption of gasoline in the mowing process.
Carburetor adjustment for lawn mowers
Before you begin the adjustment, you need to very carefully clean the filters. This work must be carried out in accordance with the instructions from the manufacturer. Further work with the carburetor is done by adjusting the three screws.
- The right screw. adjusting the air-fuel mixture. Turning the screw left and right is idling. It is necessary to determine the maximum speed.
- Left screw. adjust the air-fuel mixture. Work is performed at high speeds. The screw is regulated last and foremost, engine power and gas mileage will depend on its proper setting.
- Bottom screw. engine operation adjustment. The work is idling. Clockwise rotation indicates increase, counterclockwise indicates decrease.
The last left screw is adjusted as follows:
- the throttle fully opens and full gas is squeezed out;
- the screw rotates clockwise until the speed decreases (orientation by ear);
- turn the screw counterclockwise until the engine is not smooth. intermittent;
- we turn the screw in the position in which it ensured stable and smooth operation of the engine.
comments powered by HyperComments
Carburetor adjustment for lawn mowers using the Husqvarna 333R as an example
And also, to be sure that the engine works as expected and that the maximum efficiency of the lawn mowers (lawn mowers, trimmers) is provided.
Fine adjustment of the carburetor of the Husqvarna lawn mowers:
Note: if you adjust the carburetor on a trimmer with a dirty air filter, after cleaning the air filter, the fuel mixture will become much poorer (which can lead to poor operation or even engine damage).
1) The right screw L. adjusts the enrichment of the mixture of low revolutions (it is regulated first): Find the maximum idle speed by slowly turning the right screw to the right and left.
Then turn this screw ¼ turn counterclockwise. Note: From the Husqvarna factory, the right screw was completely unscrewed (0.5 turns). Now he is looking at 11 o’clock.
2) Bottom screw T. adjusting the idle speed of the Husqvarna engine (if necessary): turning the screw clockwise increases idle speed, counterclockwise decreases it.
Correct is considered to be idle speed adjustment when:
1. the cold engine is idling stably; 2. the hot engine has not too high idle speeds; 3. before the start of rotation of the trimmer head there is a sufficient margin of speed; 4. the engine runs stably in any position (for example, with a sharp lowering of the knife).
Note: From the factory (Husqvarna), the idle screw from fully tightened was unscrewed by 8 full turns and “2 hours” (now it remains). The recommended idling speed of the Husqvarna lawn mowing engine is 2.900 rpm.
3) Left screw H. adjusts the enrichment of a mixture of high speed (last adjustable). It regulates the maximum speed, engine power, temperature and fuel consumption.
Note: Husqvarna engine must not run at full speed for more than 10 seconds!
Note: The recommended maximum Husqvarna engine speeds are 11.500 rpm. The maximum power output of the Husqvarna 333R lawn mowing engine is 1.6 kW (2.1 hp) at 8,400 rpm.
Note: On the new Husqvarna lawnmower from the manufacturer (Husqvarna), the left screw was completely unscrewed (0.5 turns) and blocked (filled) with hard plastic, which I drilled after the warranty period. Now the left screw (as well as the right one) looks at approximately 11 o’clock.
We check the correct settings of the Zama C1Q carburetor (Husqvarna lawn mowers):
The engine quickly, smoothly and confidently picks up speed, and quadruples a little at maximum speed, the T-35 trimmer head should not rotate at idle.
Reference. Read to understand what you are doing!
The required composition (quality) of the air-fuel mixture is adjusted (changed) by turning the screws to adjust the fuel supply to the intake air flow (left and right). The amount of mixture supplied to the cylinder is dosed by the throttle. If you turn them clockwise, the mixture that is sucked into the cylinder is leaner (less fuel in the air / fuel ratio) and the engine rpm increases, while the Husqvarna engine runs softer (weakly gaining speed) and the power drops drastically. In addition, having increased speed, less oil (less lubricant) enters the cylinder on the lean mixture with gasoline (worse lubrication), and so you can "screw up" the engine. Well, the car will start badly.
If you turn the screws counterclockwise, the mixture that is sucked into the cylinder enriches (more fuel in the air / fuel ratio) and the engine rpm decreases, while at low rpm more gasoline and oil gets into the cylinder (better traction, better lubrication), but the Husqvarna motor "Unwinds" poorly (poorly gaining momentum) and more carbon deposits form in the cylinder!
"Nozzles for trimmer. 2"
“Husqvarna trimmer using the Husqvarna 333R as an example”
“How to mow with a trimmer (with a metal knife)”
How to adjust the carburetor lawn mowers?
Here the principle of adjusting the carburetor (although of course the lawn mowers are different with different carburetors, there may be nuances) is similar to adjusting the carburetor of the same chainsaw.
The carburetor is adjusted with three screws, one right, left and bottom screw.
Video: How to Wind Cord For Champion Trimmer
The screw labeled “L” is for low speed adjustment, “T” is for idle speed adjustment, and “H” is for high speed.
But in any case, the adjustment work begins with blowing and cleaning the carburetor, cleaning the filters, especially the mesh filter, it can be “tightly” clogged.
Drain and fill the new fuel mixture, gasoline and oil in strict proportion.
We start the engine (slightly warm up) and at the beginning we find the highest idle speed, for this we turn the “L” screw a quarter turn counterclockwise, we listen to the engine.
Then we work with the “T” screw, we decrease the counterclockwise rotation, increase it clockwise, and make a quarter turn clockwise.
Next, the last screw “H”, we give full throttle, extend the throttle, turning the screw clockwise until the speed drops, then slowly rushing counterclockwise until the engine starts to work unstably.
And vice versa, slowly clockwise, until the engine starts to work stably.
In general, everything, the work is not so much complicated as specific, it needs some experience.
What problems with a carburetor, a lawn mowing candle can tell you, but these are subtleties for specialists.
Lawn mowing repair: how to start, adjust? What to do in case of breakdowns?
Lawn mowing is the most important tool for those who prefer to keep their land in order and beauty. This type of equipment copes with almost all types of grass and weeds. After applying this device, a piece of land overgrown with weeds will look as it should.
However, any tool is subject to incapacitation. Sooner or later, the lawn mower gives out all sorts of malfunctions. How to solve the problems with gasoline braids will be discussed in this article.
The most common causes of mower malfunction
Before proceeding to a list of the most common causes of mower breakdowns, we note that very often inexperienced lawn mowers do not know, for example, what ratio of gasoline to oil should be poured into the fuel tank, which gasoline is better to add to the apparatus, how much oil to pour into gasoline and so on.
Self-propelled gas mower
Some also do not know what kind of grease to use for the gearbox, how to sharpen a disk, or a knife, and many other nuances. Due to these and other reasons, unfortunately, in a large number of cases, breakdowns of various equipment occur, including trimmers and gas mowers. Users simply do not care for the equipment at the proper level.
However, there are a number of the most common reasons that arise as a result of the specifics of the functions performed and other external and internal factors that lead to breakdowns:
- the cutting cord does not feed or breaks off too quickly. This is due to the lack of fishing line, or there was a tangling of the fishing line for lawn mowing in the reel;
- the engine will not start. Inexperienced users may not always be able to start the unit from the first try because the Start button is turned off. But there are other factors: clogged air filter; the candle gap is not set, or it is out of operation; a gasoline carburetor can often overfill a fuel mixture; insufficient fuel was pumped;
- often lawn mowers do not develop revolutions, which can be caused by four factors: clogging of the air filter, clogging of the shaft with the cutting coil with mowed grass, incorrectly adjusted carburetor, bad fuel is poured into the tank;
- the engine does not run at idle.
If the engine itself is working, but stalls at idle, then there can be three reasons: a blockage in the air supply filter; carburetor is not configured; bad gasoline or lawn mowing oil is applied;
Petrol grass mower Sadko GTR 520N
A cord break occurs regardless of the quality of the fishing line in the reel. To correct this confusion, it is enough to rewind the cord into a coil if it is tangled, or to rewind a new one if it is absent.
How to start a lawn mow if the engine does not start?
Carburetor trimmer, trimmer trimmer
Check if the Start button is turned on, if there is enough oil pumped by the feed button, whether gasoline is poured into the tank. If the engine still does not start, wash the gas filter (sometimes it should be replaced if a large blockage is found), check the spark plug for proper operation, and clean the air filter.
It did not help? Adjust the carburetor air damper to position C, this solves the problem of fuel transfusion. In the case of "persistence" of the engine, simply drain all the fuel from the system and fill in a new one, making sure that it is of the proper quality. Performing all these processes solves the problem of starting the motor in 80-90% of cases.
Gas mower knife
If the engine refuses to idle, first adjust the carburetor and rinse the air filter of the device. this in most cases solves the problem. If the situation repeats, then most likely you poured bad fuel into the fuel tank, then drain it and fill the tank with new one.
How to start a lawn mow and make it work if the engine speed is not gained and it stalls? First, check if the cutting shaft is clogged with waste grass and weed. If everything is in order with the shaft, wash the air filter or replace it with a new one if the first one seemed too dirty to you. By the way, the air filter should be washed with detergent and gasoline, which makes the gasket more flexible and prevents drying of the material.
If, having done these procedures and pressing the starter for the lawn mowing, the lawn mowing stalls again, then the matter lies in the incorrectly adjusted carburetor device. Read the last section of this article, it tells how to adjust the carburetor on the lawn mowing machine.
If there is no spark, put a spare candle to check what exactly is the matter. When a spare candle, when setting the correct gap, also does not give out a spark, then the matter is in the equipment of the braid. In the event of a malfunction, the lawn mowing repair begins by checking the wire leading to the candle.
lawn mower Ural BK-3650
Clean the contacts, you can also clean the contacts of all nearby wires, make sure that all wires are intact. After completing these steps, the pressed lawn mowing starter button should cause a spark to appear on the candle. Remember that when testing a spark, the candle must be in contact with a metal surface to create an electrical mass. We emphasize that revolutions (engine attenuation) are often affected by contamination of the lawn mowing gear. to the menu
This aspect is always needed when setting up the lawn mowers. A properly tuned carburetor is the key to the success of engines for lawn mowers.
Despite the fact that the question of how to adjust the carburetor on the lawn mowers seems to be incomprehensible to beginners, the repair of the lawn mow often ends with this procedure, since the reasons lie in incorrect adjustment, and the repair of the lawn mowers and how to eliminate them in the setup procedures. By the way, running the lawn mowers also provides for the adjustment of the carburetor part.
To understand how to properly configure a gasoline carburetor for lawn mowers, you need to know:
- The device contains three screws: right (L), bottom (T), left (H).
- A properly tuned carburetor idles evenly and without drops when the engine is cold and hot, as well as when abruptly lowering or gaining speed. For idle screw T is responsible.
- Screw L is responsible for how much fuel mixture will enter the combustion chamber at low speeds. During adjustment, the screw rotates counterclockwise a quarter of a turn.
- The fuel is adjusted at high speeds by means of the screw H. To adjust, emit full throttle by opening the throttle. Turn the screw clockwise until you hear a drop in speed. Then, turn the screw in the opposite direction so that the engine runs unevenly, and then slowly turn the screw clockwise again until you begin to hear the motor running smoothly and smoothly.
Cleaning the mower knives
The correctness of the adjustment is determined even by the color of the working part of the candle. If the carburetor is adjusted correctly, the candle will be clean, without carbon deposits.
For a 2-stroke unit, oil of 2-stroke engines is required. to the menu
How to sharpen a knife or disc for a lawn mower?
To sharpen a knife or blade for mowing equipment, be aware that a good blade or knife must be sharpened so that the edges become sharp, but the metal is not overheated. A sharpened cutting element will provide easier removal of the grass surface. Also, the severity of the disk or knife affects the number of plants that will be eliminated in one grip.
In general, maintenance of a gasoline braid provides for continuous cleaning of equipment after work, checking the quality of oils and gasoline, as well as a properly configured carburetor. Do not add dubious additives or the like to the lawn mower. Regularly lubricate the gearbox and lubricate the moving parts to prevent malfunctions. It is recommended that the grease be renewed at least every 1000 hours of operation.
Scooter carburetor repair: adjustment (tuning), cleaning and installation.
A scooter carburetor is an important part of the engine power system and is responsible for supplying fuel to the engine cylinders. But due to wear and tear, over time, your carburetor may need repairs.
In this article we will tell you about how to repair a scooter carburetor with a 2-stroke and 4-stroke engine with a volume of 50 and 150 cubic meters, and also explain how to install and adjust a new carburetor on a scooter
- Removing and cleaning carburetor;
- Carburetor installation;
- Adjustment (adjustment) of the carburetor;
- Repair video;
- Our production;
Removing and cleaning carburetor
In order to remove the carburetor from the scooter, the first step is to remove all the plastic, which prevents access to the carburetor (usually you have to remove the seat and plastic under the seat). Then disconnect the fuel and oil hoses (oil is only on a 2-stroke scooter), contacts of the starting concentrator. After that, we unscrew the bolts of the carburetor to the engine.
Carburetor Needle Adjustment Lawn Mowers
Now, after the carburetor has been removed, it is necessary to clean its outer surface of dirt and dust. It can be washed in gasoline and wiped with a dry cloth.
The next step is to partially disassemble the carburetor, namely: unscrew the bolts securing the cover of the float chamber (2 bolts), then carefully remove the float so as not to bend the plate. The very cover of the float chamber is washed very carefully from the inside. Now you can begin to clean the inside of the scooter carburetor.
2 easy ways to clean your carburetor:
1) We rinse in gasoline, then purge using a compressor with a nozzle in the form of a pointed tip (this will allow you to effectively purge all channels).
2) We buy a can of liquid for cleaning the carburetor. Carefully clean all channels and carburetor jets. The spray can also replace the compressor, because the liquid from it is pumped under high pressure, which allows you to effectively clean small channels.
When cleaning, special attention must be paid to all channels and nozzles (we turn off the nozzles during cleaning). We also remove the start-up concentrator and clean its channels. It is not necessary to dry the internal parts of the carburetor. Now we can put on the float and assemble the carburetor in the reverse order.
We install the carburetor on a scooter in the following sequence:
- 1) We fix the carburetor in the place of attachment with the engine, put on the air pipe and fix it with a clamp.
- 2) We put a drain hose on the fitting (the lower part of the float chamber)
- 3) Install the gas cable in a special bracket. We check that the protrusion on the cable fixing screw coincides with the groove on the bracket. We fix the cable with nuts
- 4) We put on a gas hose and secure it with a spring clamp.
- 5) Connect the contacts of the starting concentrator.
As you can see, the carburetor connection scheme on a scooter is not so complicated. Next, you need to adjust the carburetor.
Adjusting the carburetor on a scooter consists of several stages, which include: adjusting the idle speed, adjusting the quality of the mixture and adjusting the fuel level in the float chamber.
Setting the carburetor of a 2t and 4t scooter does not have fundamental differences, except that on some models of the carburetor there may be no screw for adjusting the quality of the mixture and therefore the quality of the mixture has to be adjusted only by adjusting the needle and float in the carburetor of the scooter
It is necessary to carry out idle adjustment on a scooter engine warmed up for 12-15 minutes. Adjustment is carried out using the idle screw, which is installed on each scooter and which allows to achieve stable engine idling. When tightening the screw clockwise. the revolutions increase, when unscrewing. they decrease. We warm up the scooter and achieve adjustment of the screw for stable engine idling.