Husqvarna 135 Chainsaw Chain Replacement
Husqvarna gasoline saws are in great demand, both among beginner gardeners and experienced forest fellers. Models of the Swedish brand have a number of important advantages such as reliability, balance and a high working resource. At the same time, each Husqvarna chainsaw has a simple design, which makes it easy to maintain and quickly eliminate the breakdown.
Husqvarna Chainsaw Device
Unlike chainsaws of other, no less well-known manufacturers, the models of the Swedish company Husqvarna have a rather simple design, which greatly simplifies their independent repair. Assembled on chainsaws of the Swedish brand you can see:
- A case, which includes protective covers, preventing damage to the main parts and mechanisms of the saw;
- Handles. on the front and back sides, as well as the handle on the starter cord;
- Control buttons, switches and chain brake lever;
- Silencer that reduces noise during operation;
- The tire and a saw chain;
- 2 separate plastic tanks. for the fuel mixture and for oil;
- A guard protecting the right hand of the operator.
Under the reinforced body of the Husqvarna chainsaw is a power unit, a carburetor, a starter and an ignition system. Depending on the model and its cost, a number of additional options may also be included in the design of the chainsaw.
Husqvarna chainsaw user manual
In order to extend the life of the chainsaw and reduce the wear of its main parts, it is necessary to carefully study and adhere to all the tips specified by the manufacturer in the application manual. Below we list a number of the most common questions related to the operation of the Chinese and Swedish chainsaws manufactured by Husqvarna, and give detailed answers to them.
What type of gasoline should i put in a Husqvarna chainsaw?
To prepare the filling mixture for Husqvarna chainsaws, use AI-92 grade fuel. It is extremely rare in the operating instructions for newer models of this brand that 95th gasoline can be used to prepare the mixture.
As practice shows, it is better not to do this, since the country of the manufacturer of garden tools Husqvarna is Sweden, in which gasoline is much better in quality than in the countries of the former Soviet Union.
Which oil is suitable for the Husqvarna chainsaw?
Spare parts in the design of Husqvarna chainsaws can last quite a long time, provided that the owner of the tool does not save on engine oil.
To dilute the filling mixture, you can use mineral oil or synthetic oil. The second option will always cost more, but the effect of its use will be many times better.
The ratio of gasoline and oil for Husqvarna chainsaw
The ratio of gasoline and oil used is affected by the power of the chainsaw available. If the tool power is less than 2 liters. s., then the proportion of gasoline and oil will be 1:40. In other words, 25 ml of motor oil should be diluted in 1 liter of fuel. If the power of the Husqvarna chainsaw is more than 2 liters. s., then to dilute gasoline for the Husqvarna chainsaw will be required in a ratio of 1:50, that is, dilute 20 ml of oil in 1 liter of fuel.
Proper running of the Husqvarna chainsaw
- Start a chainsaw and let it run for 2-3 minutes. At the same time, it is strictly forbidden to cut branches or logs;
- After this, proceed to sawing small twigs;
- After another half hour, you can begin cutting large logs.
Video: Husqvarna 135 Chainsaw Chain Replacement
Be sure to follow these instructions. this will help you extend the life of the motor and carburetor.
Typical Malfunctions and Repair of Husqvarna Brand Chainsaws
Owners of Husqvarna chainsaws are very rarely faced with breakdowns of their tools. However, if this still happened, then you can try to fix the malfunction with your own hands. We will talk in more detail about how to determine a breakdown and repair a Husqvarna chainsaw without the help of a master.
How to adjust the carburetor on a Husqvarna chainsaw?
In case the Husqvarna chainsaw does not start, or if it does not develop revolutions, the reason for this is a violation of the carburetor factory settings. To do this, the tool has 3 screws, marked with the letters "H", "L" and "T".
To set up your Husqvarna chainsaw, you need to proceed in this order:
- Adjustment of the carburetor of the saw begins with a 5-minute warming up of its motor. After that, begin to turn the screw “L” until you hear the maximum speed issued by its motor. Then immediately turn the screw a quarter turn in the opposite direction;
- Then with one hand, press and hold the throttle trigger for 10 seconds. At the same time, turn the “H” screw with a second hand a quarter of a turn to create the maximum load on the motor;
- Then release the trigger and start to turn the screw “T“ in the direction of the clock. As soon as the chain starts to rotate on the bus, turn the screw in the opposite direction until the chain stops.
How to remove the clutch on a Husqvarna chainsaw?
- Remove the air filter and unscrew the spark plug. If necessary, wipe the space near the chainsaw candle;
- At the next stage, you will need to remove the sprocket from the Husqvarna chainsaw. this will make it possible to carefully examine the mechanism for clogging;
- The clutch coil is twisted in the direction of the clock. Under it is a washer, which also needs to be removed;
- At the end, the sprocket is replaced and a new clutch is installed. Husqvarna chainsaw assembly is performed in reverse order.
The first few starts of the chainsaw motor will be accompanied by ringing sounds. this is due to the fact that the drive sprocket will crank until it finally falls into place.
No oil enters the Husqvarna chainsaw chain. reasons and solution
- To begin with, the protective cover and starter spring are removed, after which the chainsaw air filter is removed.
- Underneath the right side is an oil pump, which must be inspected for cracks and other damage. If necessary. replace the pump;
- If you notice that the oil hoses are off their base, then they will also need to be replaced with new parts.
By installing new spare parts, you can continue to work with the tool. In the future, use only high-quality oil from trusted manufacturers. The correctly selected angle of sharpening the chain of the Husqvarna chainsaw is also of great importance, since the speed of movement and the lubrication intensity of the saw element depends on it.
Husqvarna chainsaws. a range of Swedish companies
Husqvarna is known for its vast selection of branded chainsaws on the market. We bring to your attention a review of Husqvarna chainsaws with a detailed description of the most popular models.
This Husqvarna chainsaw efficiently and quickly cuts old thick branches and helps to prepare a large amount of firewood. Technical parameters of this popular model include:
- Power. 3.9 liters. s./2900 watts;
- The size of the standard tire is 45 cm;
- The tank for replenishment of fuel. 750 ml;
- Oil tank. 400 ml;
- Ready-to-use weight. 6.6 kg.
This Husqvarna chainsaw is small, so even a small bag is suitable for transporting it.
This semi-professional Husqvarna chainsaw is used primarily for the care of large garden areas. Specifications for this Husqvarna chainsaw include:
- Power. 2.2 liters. s / 1600 Watt;
- The length of the tire in the kit is 45 cm;
- The tank for replenishment of fuel. 410 ml;
- Oil tank. 175 ml;
- Operating weight. 4 kg.
The forged piston group is embedded in the design of this Husqvarna chainsaw, which significantly increases the wear resistance and increases the endurance of the model.
This professional Husqvarna chainsaw has received the highest demand due to its well thought out design and balance. Technical parameters of this Husqvarna model include:
- Power. 1.7 liters. s./ 1300 watts;
- The size of the factory tire is 30 cm;
- Fuel replenishment tank. 300 ml;
- The reservoir for the lubricating composition. 200 ml;
- Operational weight. 3.5 kg.
The modest size of the chainsaw makes it easy to put it in a case for transportation.
Husqvarna 257 XP and Husqvarna 455 Rancher chainsaws
These Husqvarna chainsaws do an excellent job of sawing small logs and cutting old branches. The operational parameters of chainsaws are described in the table below.