Make A Table With Your Own Hands For A Circular Saw
Selection of tools and materials
At the beginning of work, you need to make sure that all the necessary raw materials are always at hand, as well as a set of tools that would be useful in stretching all the actions. To create a table, you need the following materials:
- Plywood about 2-3 centimeters thick or an identical piece of chipboard;
- Wooden bars measuring 40×40 mm;
- Metal building corners. 12-15 pieces;
- Self-tapping screws of different lengths and bolts of different classifications;
- Glue used in carpentry;
- Means for treating the product against moisture and rust;
- External socket;
This set of materials is required for a standard construction of ordinary dimensions with an area of just over one square meter. You can work on such a table with almost any hand-held circular saw, except for tools with small discs, since the cutting depth sags by an average of 1-2 centimeters during attachment to the tabletop.
The following tools will be useful to you for work:
- Marker or thick pencil;
- Roulette, metal ruler, corner;
- Sanding machine;
How to make a table for a circular saw with your own hands?
The circular saw is an excellent maneuverable tool with high performance. However, like all tools, the saw has some disadvantages. For example, you might have trouble cutting large pieces of wood. In such a situation, a special table made by yourself will help you. This design will allow you to easily and quickly cut large parts without unnecessary problems.
Installing a circular saw in a homemade table
After making the main body, the saw is installed in a homemade table.
- At the stages of manufacturing the table structure, all the necessary holes were cut out in the tabletop.
- During the installation of a stationary saw, it is necessary to perfectly adjust the inclination of the tool, otherwise the sawing of wooden parts will be of poor quality. The first step is to install the tool on the finished tabletop in all grooves and determine whether you need to change the slope. If the angle does not correspond to the desired one, then you will have to adjust it with the help of Special bolts, this is the easiest option. Or you can drank special blocks that will be attached to the tabletop, and already on top of them, at the right angle, the saw will be attached.
- If the tool is in place correctly, all the holes converge, you need to position and fasten the sole to the table with bolts and tighten them from the inside using nuts with lock washers.
- After the hand-held circular saw is installed, you need to take a block slightly larger than the one with which the tilt angle was adjusted, and fix it on the tabletop in the place where the saw platform was marked.
- Before using the saw on the table, you should check the saw blade itself with a square, since some unscrupulous manufacturers install the blade Not exactly at an angle of 90 degrees, as a result, the cuts turn out to be beveled.
- If during work you plan to use the table also for storing tools on it, then the dimensions of the tabletop should be more than a square meter in area.
- For manufacturing, it is better to use high-quality and durable materials, otherwise the table will not last long.
- The table can be supplemented with anything you want, for example, some manage to attach a special vacuum cleaner or a riving knife with a disc protection to it, so that chips and residues from cutting trees do not fly to the sides.
- Select in advance a place to set up the table, and also make sure that the floor where the table will be installed is level.
- If you have a desire and certain skills, you can make a folding tabletop or a lifting table, but this will take more time and materials.
- If the table shakes or vibrates during operation, adjust the feet with suitable pieces of rubber.
It is quite simple to create with your own hands a multifunctional design for an electric circular saw, however, it is necessary that the manufacturing process goes strictly according to certain stages. Strict adherence to the advice is necessary so that there are no problems or difficulties.
- First of all, each master must create a drawing and plan for the future product. According to the drawings, the work is much easier to perform, the risks of making something wrong or of poor quality are reduced. At the planning stage, you need to take into account the dimensions of the future structure as clearly as possible.
- After creating a plan and roughly a sketch of the product, as well as preparing all the necessary materials and a set of tools, we begin to manufacture the table body. Align all the edges of the bar with a plane. Then, from sheet material and leveled bars, we assemble the base, the dimensions of which were determined at the planning stage. The working surface area is usually about 1-1.5 square meters. All parts are attached to each other with bolts and screws. At the end of the work, we get a box without the top and bottom parts.
- Next comes the manufacture of a tabletop for a sawing machine, it is cut out of plywood or chipboard letter Based on the size of the frame. The tabletop should be the same area or slightly larger. The main thing is that She does not outweigh the body to one side. If the table top is made of non-laminated material, then it should be sanded and trimmed. Further, using a ruler and a pencil on the table top, the marking of the attachment points of the saw to it, as well as the upper part of the table to the main body is performed.
- The next step is to cut the hole for the saw itself. For this, measurements of the support shoe of the sawing machine are carried out, which will be used in the future on this structure. On the reverse side of the tabletop, the corresponding markings are made, which will precisely determine the attachment point and the area along which it is necessary to cut the circular disc. For accurate marking, it is better to line the wasps connecting exactly in the center of the plywood sheet. After determining the axes and making accurate markings, you need to cut out the hole for the disc, as well as drill holes for attaching the saw shoe.
- The circular saw is attached to the plywood tabletop from the back (inside). To do this, you need to make 4 holes in the shoes of the saw itself, their diameter should be about 1 centimeter. Then the dust should be completely leveled out and all the markings are comparable so that the tool is positioned evenly, all the marks and holes correspond to each other, the disk freely enter the central hole of the tabletop. In order for the saw to be securely attached to the table, it is necessary to use special flat head bolts, the head of such bolts should be deeply immersed in the tool sole and DO NOT stick out.
- Then the saw is set aside and the assembly of the table continues. In order for the structure to be stable. Particular attention must be paid to her legs. The legs that diverge downward will provide the best stability of the structure. They are fixed with large bolts and nuts.
- The next step is to attach the tabletop to the cabinet. At a distance of about 3 centimeters from the edge, you need to make holes in the corners of the plywood, then holes are drilled in the corner bars for further fastening the bolts in them. Next, the parts are connected using steel fittings M8.
- After the structure is assembled, it is necessary to fix a special switch on the table, which will regulate the turning on and off of the saw with an electric motor. To do this, cut a hole in the housing for the switch and fix it with bolts, special glue or a construction tie. Here the switch must be supplied with electrical power to the saw itself, which means that it must be connected to any electrical source in your workshop using a cable. It attaches from the side of the bottom of the countertop using construction fasteners.
- Then you can make special stops. First, a cross beam is made, it greatly simplifies the work with the structure. It is carried out mainly from plywood or boards. First, you need to drink 2 strips equal in length to the width of the table, the second side should be about 100 millimeters, the corners of the strips must be rounded.
- Then the workpieces are ground and fastened with screws at a slight angle, a metal corner is screwed inside. After that, the strips are attached to the table on movable furniture rails, which will allow you to move these stops along the entire table.
- If you wish, you can make various additions to this design, it all depends on your skills. Some craftsmen remove the safety guard and all the devices for adjusting the tilt of the blade, this allows you to get an additional few millimeters of cut. Some replace the factory platform with a turntable of their own manufacture, with a professional approach this also gives a number of advantages in work.
- The construction is completed with the stage of processing and preparation for operation. The entire table should again be sanded, wiped and varnished or with special agents that ensure durability of use and repell moisture and rust.
- It is preferable to carry out work with wood, metal and chemicals outdoors or in a well-ventilated area;
- The workplace must be kept clean and tidy;
- Periodically it is necessary to check the stability of the structure, as well as the serviceability of equipment and electrical appliances;
- Before turning on the saw, make sure that it is well fixed;
- When working, you need to use special glasses and gloves;
- Keep a first aid kit close at hand.
For how to make a table for a circular saw with your own hands, see the following.
We decide on the design and construction
The simplest version of a circular table is a structure made of fairly thick plywood and boards
The base can be made of wood or metal. For the countertop, leafy tree species are chosen. A special hole for the disc should be made in it. The key property of the created table should be convenience.
Bed of the circular machine
You should take care of its stability. Any loosening is unacceptable, otherwise it will negatively affect safety. The surface of the countertop should be as flat as possible. This will reduce the likelihood of injury during work.
A circular saw table requires the presence of guides
The structure can be supplemented with a special riving knife. He can be filmed. It is equipped with a special disc protection that allows it to get rid of the chips flying into the working.
Circular table guide carriage
Some remove the factory cover and change the factory platform to a homemade one. If you are not going to be cutting at an angle, you can remove the parts that adjust the inclination of the blade.
Homemade table can be made of wood
For such a table, wood, plywood or chipboard can be used. MDF and chipboard are also suitable. Some people prefer to choose steel or aluminum.
Steel plate circular machine table
It is not recommended to use plastic, it is completely unsuitable for a table of this purpose. If wood is chosen, then after the assembly is completed, the product should be treated with a special antiseptic composition. This will provide reliable protection from moisture and help prevent rotting.
To make a saw table yourself, you need to prepare materials.
- Selected raw materials for the base. The thickness should be 21 mm.
- The beam required for the frame. An edged board 3 meters long with dimensions of 50 to 150 mm is suitable. Only 5 pieces needed.
- Dowels made of wood with dimensions of 10 cm.Not less than 12 pieces.
- Wood glue.
- Metal fasteners in the amount of 4 pieces.
- Metal corners. Enough 10 pieces.
- Self-tapping screws.
These elements must be prepared in advance and located near the workplace.
Table for a circular saw with your own hands. Drawings, photos, tips.
A circular saw is used to cut wood.
Using a hand saw is not always comfortable, using a table allows you to make the sawing process smoother and more accurate
The cutting base has a plane resembling a disc, equipped with an outer edge with teeth. There are models not only of the manual type, but also with the possibility of fixing on the table.
It is difficult to work with large volumes of wood with a regular circular, so it is better to place it on a table
There are several ways to acquire the latter for the convenience of performing manipulations. The table for the circular saw can be built independently, precisely adhering to a certain pattern.
Circular saw table device
In addition to materials, tools should be prepared.
- Pencil and marker;
- Measuring instruments including meter and tape measure;
- Manual frezer;
- Grinding machine;
- Sandpaper (should be medium to fine grit)
- Planer and drill;
You need to prepare everything in advance and keep it at hand throughout the entire process.
Benefits of DIY
The table is made taking into account the fact that the hand tool will be installed and fixed on the table, while becoming stationary equipment
The construction of an element with your own hands allows you to make the dust as suitable as possible for individual conditions. Difficulties in the process will NOT arise if you carefully study the issue. You can adjust the product according to the size you need, distribute everything so that it is convenient for you.
Making a table for a circular saw is quite within the power of every master
The hand-made model will be one of a kind, which makes it unique.
Small tabletop circular stand
Scheme for making a table for a circular saw
Before starting work, it is recommended to go through the preparatory stage. Be sure to make a drawing. This will facilitate the process of creating the structure. First, calculate the dimensions of the table, then transfer the obtained data to paper. The hole to be drilled in the structure must match the saw exactly. It all depends on the brand of equipment. After that, you cannot make a universal hole. The substrate must be stable and withstand well mechanical loads.
DIY circular table drawing
It is unacceptable to outweigh the structure to one side. Worktop dimensions Must be suitable for the cutting stream. The final version is revealed based on individual desires. Some people work comfortably with a folding table or a product with small dimensions.
Drawing of a universal bench machine
An important point should be taken into account in the drawings. If you plan to leave tools or materials on the table during work, then the dimensions of the countertop need to be increased to a square meter in area. A suitable size would be 120 by 120 cm.A drawing should be done carefully and slowly in order to do everything correctly.
Circular table layout with detailed description
Manufacturing process: Step by step instructions
Marking the attachment point of the saw to the table
Marking and fastening stiffeners
Tabletop for circular saw, ready-made
To make a quality structure, you must follow some tips. The process consists of several steps, presented in the table.
|1||The block should be trimmed on all sides using a planer. Then the frame of the future table is assembled from it. Several 5 mm holes must be drilled on each side of the countertop. Additionally, one through is performed for the legs of the product.|
|2||In the drawers, several holes of the same diameter are made. In the legs, one through is performed. The diameter remains the same, 5 mm.|
|3||Proceed with installing the dowels in the tabletop. Before that, they are covered with wood glue. Legs and tsars are placed on top. If there are clamps with screeds, the product should be fastened with them. When the glue is completely dry, you need to fasten the drawers and legs using special metal fasteners. Additionally, tighten with self-tapping screws. You can add structures of reliability and strength by using the corners. They will become an element of additional fastening, give stability to the product. For the short side, 2 pieces are enough, and for the long side, 3 are suitable.|
|4||The next step involves securing the saw to the workpiece from the inside. There are several ways to accomplish the task. For fastening, M4 bolts or bars with self-tapping screws are suitable. The first case is fast and reliable. The second method does not involve additional holes, which eliminates the need for drilling. It is necessary to do a drank in bars, the width of which is equal to the dimensions of the saw platform. Further, self-tapping screws and bars on both sides hold the equipment and countertops together|
|five||After installing the saw, you will need another larger block. It, using self-tapping screws, is fixed on the basis of the structure. Screwing is carried out at the marks made when the platform was set in a level position. These manipulations will help, removing dust, return it usually quickly without looking for markings|
|6||The saw blade is set in place. The base is sawn to obtain a longitudinal hole. Then the product must be turned over|
|7||Then the production of the parallel stop is started. Two strips of plywood are sawn off. Their length should match the width of the table. On average, these dimensions are 10 cm.The corners should be rounded|
|eight||The resulting strips are ground. They need to be fastened at an angle with self-tapping screws. A metal corner should be screwed inside|
|nine||If you need to fix the stop on the base and the structure will be used often, you should attach the guide so that it is perpendicular to the disk. Attach the roller on the bottom. It will allow him to move.|
Attaching the legs to the table
Attaching the saw to the table top
Locking the trigger
The structure is completed and ready to use. When performing the described manipulations, it is important to remember the observance of safety measures. Also applies to any manipulation of the circular saw.
Check the position of the table and its firmness regularly. The structure must be stable, without loosening.
An example of making a working table for a circular saw
Table option for hand-held circular saw with lifting mechanism
Make sure the saw is securely fastened first, then turn it on. Do not hold the cut material with your hands. This will help prevent the wood from getting in your face as the knots begin to bounce. Additionally, it is recommended to use special safety glasses when working.
For safety, be sure to use safety glasses
These simple tips will help you avoid injury in the workplace.
Preparation of tools and materials
Having decided to make a table for a hand-held circular saw yourself, you need to take care of the availability of all the materials necessary for work:
- Film faced plywood (9 or 11 mm), size 800 mm by 800 mm;
- Chipboard 16 mm or other sheet material suitable for the manufacture of the case, sheet size 400 to 784 mm. 4 pieces;
- Bars 40 x 40 mm (length depends on the installation method);
- Self-tapping screws;
Any hand-held circular saw is suitable for such a table. It should be remembered that when attached to the table, the cutting depth decreases by 10-20 mm. So saws with small discs are not suitable for such a table.
DIY circular saw table
A circular saw is used for cutting wood, plastic. Its cutting base is a flat metal disc with a serrated outer edge. Choosing such a tool, everyone decides for himself what kind he needs: desktop, manual, stationary. Many people prefer the manual option. However, some situations require dust fixing. In this case, you can make a table for a circular saw with your own hands, having the opportunity, if necessary, to fix the tool.
Step-by-step instructions for assembling a circular saw table
Manufacturing of the case. Sheet material for the body is cut to size 400 mm by 800 mm. Parts are fastened using self-tapping screws and bars. It is better to carry out the assembly, we pre-drill the outer parts of the box. The result is a rectangular box without a bottom and a lid. The upper part of the bars Subsequently used to secure a sheet of plywood.
Preparing and securing the plywood top. Slot holes. First, a piece of 800 mm by 80 mm is cut out of the plywood letter. Next, measurements are taken of the support shoe of the saw, which will be mounted on the tabletop. On the back of the plywood, markings are made. You will need 2 center axes. Without them, you cannot perform accurate markup. Then marks are applied to the plywood, corresponding to the dimensions of the support shoe. Then such measurements are made, which the circular has: the diameter of the lower protective casing, its thickness, the maximum distance from the edges of the support shoe. In accordance with the dimensions obtained, they put marks and cut out a rectangular hole with a jigsaw.
Attaching the saw to a plywood tabletop. First, 4 holes are made into the shoes. Diameter. 10 mm. Next, the tool is installed so that the working part goes into the cut hole. When the saw is aligned, mark the location of the holes. Marks are made in the central part. In order for the tool to stand securely, you will need plowshare bolts with a countersunk cone head (M8) for fastening. To install them, you will have to take care of a high-quality deepening of the cap, it can protrude by a maximum of 1 mm in a loose form.
Plywood is drilled from the outside, the diameter of the holes obtained should be 8 mm, and then a countersink should be made under the head. When the holes are ready, the most dust is installed on the sawing table for the circular saw, the bolts are tightened from the inside using nuts with plastic grover or spring washers.
Fastening the table top to the body. Start button. First, at a distance of 30 mm, holes are made in the corners of the plywood tabletop. Then a hole is drilled in the central part of the bars. The parts are connected using a steel foot M8 by 18 mm. On the side part, the usual “Start. Start” button is installed. An electrical network is laid inside the case, and the button on the instrument itself is clamped.
Manufacturing of a thrust beam. A simple circular saw table will become much more convenient if you equip it with a stop beam. The drawings contain all the dimensions you need. The beam can be made of plywood and secured with full extension furniture rails. The resulting beam should slide over the surface at an angle of 90 ° to the cutting plane with a slight clearance.
Stop for rip cuts. It is made from an aluminum curtain rod. At 150 mm from the edges, holes are first drilled for the bolts, and then 2 lines are drawn from the place where the bolts are attached to the axial mowing line. At the intersection and further towards the bolts, 12 mm holes are made at a distance of 30 mm. Tighten the bolts from below with nuts. And according to the drawn lines, the tonic is made with cuts, their width can be seen in the photo.
Information on how to make a circular saw table can be viewed at. This will help you quickly and easily upgrade your workshop equipment.
What should be a saw table
When arranging a stationary site for processing materials, several nuances are required.
- The structure must be stable and rigid.
- The material from which the table is made must be durable and durable.
- It is important that the table surface is perfectly flat.
- Provide grounding.
Table design for circular saw
Circular saw table. photo
The material from which the structures are made differs depending on the purpose, place of installation and frequency of use. For domestic needs, you can make a structure from boards and plywood and install it, for example, in a garage. Working with large volumes of materials implies increased requirements for the strength and reliability of the structure. The best solution in this case would be a frame made of a metal profile. To reduce vibrations and increase stability, many even concreted the legs in the floor.
Some tips for table design:
- The saw blade should be located strictly perpendicular to the table surface;
The saw blade must be strictly perpendicular
- The standard and optimal size of the table top is 1.2 x 1.2 m, but it may vary depending on individual requirements (if the table top is long, additional support legs may be needed)
- The height of the table depends on the height of the master, usually it varies between 0.8. 1.2 m;
- It is more convenient for the operator if the table is installed on legs, and not on solid letters, for example, plywood;
- The width of the slot, into which the discs fixed from the bottom are removed, should not exceed the thickness of the disc by more than 2 mm, otherwise the tool may quickly fail due to clogging with chips;
Circular table from a hand-held circular saw with your own hands
- The circular saw should be placed in the center of the table so that there is no strong shift in the center of gravity;
- It is recommended to bring the saw operation control buttons to the tabletop or the top of the table leg.
An example of a reinforced workbench for a circular saw
What is a circular saw
In everyday life and in production, a circular saw is necessary for sawing various materials (wood, slate, gypsum board, soft metal, plywood, etc.). This handheld power tool (standard) is designed to cut straight cuts from 40 mm to 140 mm deep (most manufacturers’ models allow you to cut right angles up to 85 mm, but more powerful equipment is available for construction sites). During the operation, the operator holds the device firmly in his hands and carries out the sawing, moving along the workpiece. At the same time, there are restrictions on the size of the blanks in terms of the length and width of the comments. There is a possibility of sawing at an angle to the surface of the part.
Circular saw device
Dust models vary in power. The most budgetary devices have a power of up to 1.2 kW and are designed for sawing workpieces up to 4.5 cm thick. They are excellent for household needs, for periodic work for short periods of time and are simple and unpretentious. If you need to cut up to 6.5 cm, and you need to do this often and for a long time, you will need a semi-professional tool with a power of up to 1.8 kW. To perform production tasks, professional equipment with a power of up to 2.2 kW is produced, withstands long-term loads and capable of spraying parts up to 8.5 cm thick.In addition, a tool is produced for use in woodworking enterprises, capable of sawing workpieces up to 14 1 see its power reaches 5.5 kW, and everything. up to 100 kg.
for popular models of jigsaws
Mounting holes must be drilled in the platform of the purchased unit (if the holes were NOT provided by the design). It should be remembered that after such revision, the official manufacturer’s warranty for the purchased instrument will be lost.
MDF (board made from the finest wood shavings)
The table top is cut in accordance with the required dimensions. It can be made of plywood with a thickness of 1.8. 2 cm, MDF, old furniture or from metal lettering, but this option is rarely used. Particleboard is not recommended in this case, since these boards are NOT highly durable. Plastic should also not be used as a countertop.
It is advisable to mill the edges of the table top (no one canceled the aesthetics of the appearance even for working devices), after which one should go over the workpiece with a grinder.
A slot for a saw blade is arranged in the tabletop.
Marking is applied for hardware. The saw is attached to the bottom of the table top. Fastener caps must NOT protrude beyond its plane.
The saw is attached to the bottom of the tabletop
Many do not use drilling the platform when installing the saw on the tabletop, but fix it with pressure blocks and self-tapping screws.
The table top is turned over to the working position and fixed to the bed. For fixing, it is recommended to use Not only self-tapping screws, but also metal corners, which provide the required structural strength.
Many craftsmen are NOT limited to simply installing a factory tool under the table. To gain a few millimeters in kerf, they completely remove the saw cover, sole, blade tilt adjustment (if NOT useful in the future). After that, a homemade platform is made, on which the saw is attached.
Instrument power control is displayed. To do this, you will need: a plug for an outlet, a plug for turning on the saw, a standard light switch, a piece of cable, clamps for clamping the power button on the saw, self-tapping screws and minimal wiring skills.
Power management removed
A socket is attached to the inside of the table, a cable for the switch is taken out from it, which is installed where it is convenient. The device is powered from the nearest power source in the room. The saw power button is fixed with clamps in the drowning position. Released saw start control allows quick and easy tool control.
To work on the table, it is necessary to make stops and a carriage.
Circular table guide carriage
The carriage for sawing small pieces or cross-cutting lumber can be made from a plywood base and two wooden walls. It will move along two guides, which are made of pieces of a metal pipe with a cross section of 2 x 1 cm and installed in grooves made with a router. The parts laid inside the carriage are very convenient and safe to saw.
Slides for working with blanks can be made of boards, plywood or metal.
They must be able to adjust the position depending on the width of the workpieces being cut. The stops can be Not only longitudinal, but also transverse, as well as helping to spray at an angle.
You can put a ready-made device
for popular models of welding machines
The structure must be painted to give it an aesthetic appearance and protect it from corrosion processes. It will remain in the frame to make holes for mounting the tabletop.
Also, the table can be made of timber or boards with a section of 10 x 5 cm.To assemble the frame, you will need metal corners, dowels and self-tapping screws.
Old furniture such as an office table can also be used as a base for a circular saw. It is only necessary that its base be solid. In most cases, the standard dimensions of such structures are quite suitable for wood sawing work. But it is recommended to install a new worktop itself. Alternatively, glue two sheets of plywood with a thickness of 1.2 cm.This thickness will be quite enough to install a saw weighing about 5 kg.
Can glue 2 sheets of plywood
After making the base, you can proceed to the most important stage. surface preparation and saw installation.
Table. What you may need for work.
for the popular range of circular saws
The choice of modification taking into account the purpose
When choosing discs for a tool, you need to pay attention to their technical parameters.
- Sharpening angle of teeth. Soft materials are sawn with discs with teeth inclined in the direction of rotation of the disc. Negative angle models required for metal applications.
- Number of teeth. For cutting different materials, you should select blades with a different number of teeth: for soft. models with a large number of teeth, for hard. with a small number. For example, for wood, the minimum number of teeth is 24.
Disc marking includes data on its diameter and seat size
To use the circular saw for a long period of time, it is important that it is not too heavy, is ergonomic and the blades are well sharpened. Holding the unit in your hand for a long time is not at all easy. Operator fatigue can result in poor sawing performance. Therefore, many craftsmen working with saws practice installing them on a table.
Circular saws are often placed on a table
The idea of such a device is to fix the saw body under the table top so that only one saw blade is above the table. The workpiece moves along the table top and is cut by a rotating disc. Such a stationary device greatly facilitates work and allows continuous work without loss of quality and quickly. Manufacturers offer a large number of models of dust placed on tables. Self-fabrication of the structure allows not only saving money, but also getting the unit at your disposal in accordance with your own requirements.
Making a table for a circular saw is easy
After preparing a sketch of the structure (with the dimensions affixed) and purchasing the required materials, you can start working. You should start by making a frame under the countertop. It can be made from a shaped tube. Having a welding machine and an angle grinder on the farm is not difficult at all.
- The required pipe sections are cut.
- Sidewalls are welded.
- Four connecting sidewalls are welded.
- All areas of quarrel and sawing are processed with a grinding wheel.
- Adjusting screws are attached to the ends of the legs, allowing you to install the table on a not very flat surface.
Metal frame under the table top
DIY circular saw table. drawings
When processing wood, one of the most demanded tools is a circular saw. This device, distinguished by productivity and convenience, allows you to significantly speed up the process of sawing molded timber or sheet materials. When carrying out work in significant volumes, it makes sense to think about making a special stationary structure with a saw, which allows you to increase the safety, speed and quality of work.
DIY circular saw table. drawings
Circular saw guide prices
To cut the workpieces, you cannot do without a marking ruler. A shallow groove is selected for its attachment in the tabletop with a router. It can be made with a chisel and a knife, but with a milling machine it is much faster, more accurate and easier. All areas where work was carried out are carefully polished to eliminate the risk of splinters. Installation holes are drilled. The ruler is fixed with self-tapping screws.
The ruler is attached with self-tapping screws
Various devices can be provided to facilitate the use of the tool: a bag under the table top for collecting chips, dust removal of sawdust flying over the table, a mechanism for lifting the table top for tool maintenance. A folding table top is convenient in small spaces.
Sawing table from hand-held circular saw
A well-made frame, a securely fixed saw and Prepared tools for work allow you to spray the material quickly and safely.