Manual Gasoline Lawnmowers Stihl: Model Range, Characteristics, Photo
- Fuel Consumption Standards For Lawn Mowers Motocosa Video MEHANIKABIZ.RU
- What Oil For Lawn Mowers
- Lawn Mower Engine Viking Video
- Lawn Mowers Gasoline Self Propelled Speed Control
The range of hand-held petrol scythes Calm
Lawn Mower Shtil are presented by several categories of production: accumulator and electric trimmers, light and powerful benzokosa, brush cutters. Depending on the engine power, STIHL motocosa can mow soft and hard grass, cut wild thickets and thin trees, ennoble park and garden areas, apply equipment for landscape design, in communal and forestry.
STIHL cordless scythes
Thanks to the Stihl cordless brushcutters, you can mow grass in the required area at any time. Depending on the needs, in the group you can choose a compact unit for very light work and more solid. The youngest model in the family. the STIHL FSA 45 scythe. is able to work with the string for 12 minutes, 20 minutes with a plastic knife.
The novelty, the powerful cordless brushcutter Calm FSA 130, which has already become popular, provides continuous operation for at least 420 minutes when working with an AR 3000 battery and a mowing blade for hard grass 260/2. The weight of the model is only 4.5 kg.
The most popular model is the FSA 56 SET with a battery and charger, the STIHL FSA 90 brushcutter. The biggest advantage of cordless braids is their environmental friendliness, mobility, and virtually silent operation. Thanks to a powerful brushless motor with an electronic control system and a 36 V battery, effective mowing is provided, especially near social facilities where excessive noise and exhaust gases are not desirable.
Electric trimmers Calm
Electric braids are designed for mowing grass on small lawns, near flower beds, in hard-to-reach places, cutting low soft grass. The FSE 52, FSE 60 trimmer models are perfect for finishing work where there are noise restrictions.
Light household brushcutters Calm
Household scythes are the most common segment on the market. Consumers can choose any option they like with power from 0.9 HP up to 1.2 hp This group of STIHL brush cutters is intended for summer cottages, putting in order tennis courts, lawns, mowing grass in small areas. It is an ideal complement to a powerful lawn mower when working on larger areas.
As a mowing headset, AutoCut C5-2, AutoCut 25-2 mowing heads with fishing line, two-leaf polymer canvases for mowing grass 230 mm are used. Among the most sought-after models are the Shtil FS 56, FS 38, FS 70 SE-style gas mowers. Available with straight or curved barbell. Petrol trimmer Calm FS 55-R is designed with a round handle, for convenient movement of the operator between shrubs and trees.
Powerful STIHL gas mowers for universal use
Stencil benders of this group have a power of 1.2 hp up to 2.2 hp Very productive aggregates, capable of effectively mowing large areas of tall grass, overgrown weeds, small shrubs, dry fallen grass, reeds, nettles.
The presence of a hard drive shaft on these Shtil Lawn Mower allows you to use any nozzles as mowing blades: three-blade knives for thickets, special knives for grass 230/2, saw blades for cutting bushes and young trees.
The advantage of the STIHL range of powerful brushcutters is independence from power supply or charging, the ability to work for a long time at an intense pace. The popular FS 130 model is equipped with a 4-MIX engine, which develops high traction, quickly deals with thickets and dead wood, easily cuts wild growth, thin trees.
Very powerful units with innovative 2.2 hp engines. 3.8 h.p. are used for professional clearing of forests, thinning of forest stands, in communal and park management, landscape design. Brush cutters can work effectively in intensive mode for a long time without compromising the quality of work performed.
Many cutting devices are used as mowing devices on STIHL brush cutters: knives for young animals and knives for thickets, disks with chisel-shaped teeth. With steel saw blades, Calm gas trimmers can cut trees with a trunk thickness of up to 7 cm.
Some versions (marking FR) are equipped with backpack engines in which the transmission of torque is carried out by means of a special shaft. Calm benders with engine on the boom are marked FS.
The powerful STIHL FS 490 C-EM, FS 510 C-EM and FS 560 C-EM brush cutters are equipped with the M-Tronic electronic engine management system, which automatically adjusts the flow of fuel and the ignition timing. The use of STIHL 2-MIX technology in engines makes them more economical and environmentally friendly.
Which is better. STIHL or Husqvarna
The shield of the Husqvarna motor-scythe is larger in size, the engine is completely covered with plastic, the unit starts up more smoothly, gently picks up the necessary speed. All components are optimally easily and quickly repaired.
Calm winds worse, it sounds sharper, the color of the plastic gets dirty. At the same time, maintenance-free gearboxes that do not require additional lubrication are used on the Shtil gas mowers. Huskvarnovsky must be lubricated, then only a long service life is guaranteed. The Calm piston group maintains not very high-quality fuel mixture, at the same time, without failing.
Video: Manual Gasoline Lawnmowers Stihl: Model Range, Characteristics, Photo
The big plus of STIHL trimmers are ergonomic vibration damping pads that can be used for a long time without unpleasant sensations. The fuel consumption of STIHL gas mowers is 20% lower, and the emission of harmful substances into the atmosphere is 70% less. It is noted that the constantly on ignition on the Husqvarna is, in fact, a serious minus, based on safety precautions.
The price of the Shtil petrol scythe is much lower than the Huskvarna counterparts. Nevertheless, the models of both brands are in great demand, which means they have a right to exist. And what choice the consumer will make will depend more on personal preferences than on specific technical characteristics.
Benchmark comparison Stihl FS 55 VS Husqvarna 128R
Features of operation, maintenance
For each model of the Calm trimmer, the factory operating instructions provide detailed information about the device, the principles and features of the unit. Strict adherence to the manufacturer’s recommendations significantly extends the life of manual mowers.
- Lawn Mower Shtil consume a fuel mixture of AI-92 branded gasoline and STIHL engine oil for two-stroke engines in a ratio of 50: 1.
- There are several brands of branded oil, the best is considered STIHL HP Ultra. In the case of using non-original engine oil, the fuel mixture is prepared in a ratio of 25: 1.
- The prepared mixture should not be stored for a long time (no more than 1 month), unlike the original STIHL MotoMix fuel mixture, which preserves its properties for up to 2 years.
- STIHL grease is used to lubricate the gears; control is performed every 100 hours of operation. The air filter is usually replaced annually.
- Sharpening a metal cutting tool is performed as necessary, usually a few filing movements are sufficient.
When using electric mowers there are no problems with fuel, however, it is necessary to observe specific precautions when working with a power tool. A special cable lock prevents the STIHL from being disconnected from the mains unexpectedly.
The Shtil cordless brushcutters, depending on the model’s equipment, provide a different mode of operation without recharging. from 12 minutes (model FSA 45) to 420 minutes (model FSA 130). Mowers are available in different configurations: with a 36 V battery and a charger and without the specified equipment.
Charging time depends on the battery size and type of charger. The special quick-charging device AL 300 charges the AP 160 battery in just 25 minutes, which ensures uninterrupted operation of the FSA 65 Calm FSA 65 battery-powered brushcutter for about 1 hour.
Possible malfunctions, their elimination, repair
A great advantage of the STIHL motocos is their simple design, reliability, and durability. The effective operation of the trimmer is largely dependent on the owner. The manufacturer warns of the need to comply with the rules for safe, competent operation of the units:
- Installation of special protective devices on cutting nozzles.
- The use of all cutting devices. mowing heads, metal and polymer cutting blades, strictly for its intended purpose.
- Increased risk of kickback when working with a saw blade in the black sector.
- Precautions when working with brush cutters. a safe distance from the cut trees.
- Saw blades should seem to soar above the ground at a distance of about 20 cm from the surface.
- Compliance with the operating mode: for electric and domestic gasoline models, work / rest for 20 minutes, for professional ones. work 50 minutes / rest 10 minutes.
- Before prolonged downtime or storage of STIHL brushcutters, to avoid breakage, the fuel from the tank must be completely drained.
After prolonged use of the Shtil petrol brush, it is recommended to leave the engine idling for several minutes at full load. Such a measure will help to avoid stagnation of heat in the carburetor and the ignition system, reduce the load on the drive parts, since excess heat will be removed by the air stream.
The most common problems at work owners can fix on their own:
- The motor stops at idle. carry out the standard setting of the idle adjustment screw.
- The cutting tool moves at idle. turn the idle screw counterclockwise until the tool stops, then make another 1 / 2-1 revolution in the same direction.
- Often the engine stalls. check and clean the fuel channel from contamination.
- When operating the Shtil brush cutters in the cold season, do not forget to transfer them to winter mode. installation of a kit for preheating the air.
- If the engine does not work satisfactorily with the correct carburetor adjustment and a cleaned air filter, the muffler should be sent to check for coking.
Specifications Calm FS38
- Model. FS 38 Autocut.
- Weight. 4.1 kg (without cutting equipment).
- The length of the brushcutter is 147 cm (without cutting equipment).
- Engine type. two stroke.
- The volume of the cylinder is 27.2 cubic meters. cm.
- Power. 0.9 HP
- Type of fuel. gasoline.
- Gasoline consumption. 0.32l / hour.
- The volume of the fuel tank is 0.33 liters.
- Handle. a circular handle.
- Cutting diameter. 380 mm.
- The largest number of revolutions of the working head is 9500 rpm.
- Anti-vibration system. installed.
- Easy start system. installed.
- Cutting tools. AutoCut C 5-2 head (included).
Benzokosa Stihl FS38. the lightest mobile version with a capacity of 0.9 hp, it is designed for domestic use.
- Thanks to a modern electronic ignition system, a reliable start and uninterrupted operation of the engine is ensured.
- Using a fuel pump, the operator can, if necessary, pump fuel into the carburetor.
- Optimum maneuverability is ensured thanks to the D-shaped handle, with the help of which it is convenient to control the Shtil Lawn Mower when working in difficult areas.
- All control levers are located on a special multi-function handle (R), which ensures the safety and reliability of the gas trimmer.
- Thanks to the AutoCut C5-2 mowing headset, the mowing diameter is 380 mm.
- The ergonomic shoulder strap allows you to keep the Shtil Lawn Mower on your shoulder, rationally coordinate movements during operation.
- Light weight (4.1 kg.), Small dimensions, rational basic equipment. thanks to these characteristics, the STIHL 38 gas brush is extremely comfortable to use.
Each Lawn Mower Calm is strictly designed to perform the intended work, taking into account engine power. The manufacturer categorically does not recommend retrofitting or improving the braid device on its own. Therefore, before buying a STIHL benzokosa, you must clearly determine the upcoming front of work.
It is completely inadvisable to acquire a powerful trimmer for periodically mowing grass on the lawn; for this, light gasoline or electric models of mowers are quite enough.
During operation it is important:
- Observe the mode: work / rest at intervals of 20 minutes.
- Use high-quality gasoline not lower than AI-92.
- To prepare the fuel mixture, use original STIHL engine oil (50: 1).
- When the engine is run-in to 2-3 full refueling of the fuel tank, do not allow operation at maximum load.
- When preserving the braids for the winter period or the expected interruption in operation, in order to avoid engine damage, it is imperative to drain the remaining gasoline from the fuel tank.
- To ensure stable operation, systematically check the condition of the fuel filter. clean or replace with a new one.
- To prevent serious malfunctions, clogging of the air filter must be avoided.
- Fulfill safety requirements during the operation of STIHL chainsaw.
Strict adherence to the requirements of the operating instructions is the key to the long-term and trouble-free operation of the Shtil Lawn Mower.
Instructions for use STIHL FS38
Download STIHL FS38 user manual
Fuel Consumption Standards For Lawn Mowers Motocosa Video MEHANIKABIZ.RU
What Oil For Lawn Mowers
A lawn mower is a very necessary thing for those who need repeated mowing of grass on lawns and other earthen plots. But with the acquisition of this tool, one should not forget that it, like any other mechanism, requires repeated maintenance. Carburetor device on a Honda lawnmower. One such point is oil change. How to change the oil in [.]
Lawn Mower Engine Viking Video
Lawn mower engine. Dismantling assembly. See also Husqvarna 325 Rxt Lawnmower Video. Debroussailleuse Husqvarna 325 RX: remplacement commande de starter / presentationUne petit video de ma dernier donation cette 325 rx donc la presentation obliger Facebook: Overview of the HUSQVARNA 128R trimmer Huskvarna trimmer. Electric Chain Saw Oil Video. Proper lubrication of electric saws, chainsaws [.]
Lawn Mowers Gasoline Self Propelled Speed Control
Gasoline self-propelled lawnmowers. ranking of the best models Self-propelled lawnmowers on an internal combustion engine. excellent help in lawn care. Electronic options lose this both in power and in the comfort of operation. Gasoline units are independent of mains voltage and do not need cable layout and battery charging. One of the main advantages of self-propelled mowers is [.]