Proper installation of shafts of reversing vibration plate. Motoblock vibration plate
Operation of vibration fuels
In this article, we will try to examine in detail all aspects of the operation of such a type of construction equipment as a vibrating plate.
The use of vibration pins can be decomposed into several components: long.term storage, transportation, active use. The largest number of actions, which is logical, will need to be performed with active use of the vibration plate, so we divide this stage additionally into: pre.shock training, starting/stopping vibration fuels and periodic maintenance.
Most vibro.fuels in the market have approximately the same structure, so in this article we will consider the average vibrating plate. reversible vibro.plate with a gasoline engine weighing 200 kg. (for example: Wacker Neuson BPU 3050)
Please, carefully read this guide for operation to the end (hereinafter referred to as the leadership)
With an increase in the engine speed, using a gas lever (or gas handles in additional configuration), the coupling is triggered, and the engine begins to transfer movement to the vibrator. For proper operation, the engine speed should be installed at the maximum by pressing the gas lever (handle) until it stops.The vibrator not only makes the working stove vibrate, but also moves forward. During normal work, it is not necessary to put pressure on the vibration, but it is necessary to allow her to move at her own pace in the right direction.
The speed of movement is determined by the state of the sealing surface.The cause of the vibrating plate vibration is the rotation of the unbalanced vibrator shaft. The higher the frequency of rotation of the shaft, and the larger its imbalance, the more intense vibration and more productive the process of soil compaction. The progressive movement of the vibration plate occurs as a result of its periodic touch and separation from the sealing surface under the influence of the rotating imbalance of the vibrator.Note: with insufficient adhesion of the vibration plate with a compacted surface (when the surface is slippery), as well as with high plasticity of the compacted material (when the plate cannot break away from the viscous soil) of the vibration fuel does not occur.The main working part of the vibrating plate is the sole that directly affects the sealing material, to which the vibrator is tightly attached, and through elastic vibration elements. engine with engine and handle. The vibrator is given from the engine with a wedge belt through a block centrifugal clutch. The centrifugal clutch located on the engine shaft automatically turns on with an increase in engine speed and is turned off when the engine is transferred to the idle.Note: the centrifugal coupling can work normally only with a high speed of engine shaft rotation, so it is necessary that during the tamping, the engine control lever is always in the extreme (maximum) position. Otherwise, the pads of the couplings will slip and quickly worn out in the process of work, and the coupling itself can fail due to overheating.The vibrator consists of a case in which an imbalance shaft rotates in ball bearings, the unbalancedness of which creates a vibration transmitted to the sole of the stove. The connection of the vibrator with the sole should always be as dense and rigid as possible, so it is necessary to regularly pay attention to the tightening of the fasteners, and with bulkheads. to the lack of dirt at the junction. A small amount of oil is poured into the vibrator to lubricate the bearings. The oil level should be at the level or slightly below the control opening (not more than 3 mm).Note: the increased oil level in the vibrator or the use of dense oil leads to overheating of the vibrator and its failure.A protective frame has been installed on the working village, for which it is possible to move and load vibro.plate. A plastic water tank with a spraying tube is installed on the vibro.plate frame through which the water is supplied to the sealing surface immediately before the sole.
|ATTENTION||If the surface subject to compaction is inclined, then you must be very careful in managing the direction of movement of the vibrating plate. Work on the slope should be carried out in directions up and down, but not across (see. Section 1 recommendations.1 of this passport).|
6. Preparation for work
Check threaded connections. Tighten if necessary. Pay special attention to the air filter.
Low-Intensity Vibration as Therapy
- Completely inspect the vibrating plate for damage. Check the presence of all elements and reliability of their fastening. Pay special attention to the protective casing of the rotation belt from the engine to the vibrator.
- Seal the fuel tank of the AI-92 brand gasoline. Before refueling, clean the area around the flood neck, then remove the lid. Do not overwhelm the tank, leave some space in the fuel tank to expand fuel. (Cm. Engine operating instructions).
|ATTENTION||The first commissioning of the vibration plate into operation after a long parking lot (see. The date of the equipment in this passport. after a long parking lot, it is necessary to conduct an additional one, in particular: changing the oil in the engine after 5 hours of operation and checking the tension of the drive belt) or repair must be carried out with special care, for which it is necessary to inspect all the main components, check The reliability of their fastening. Check the condition of the engine and air filter.|
Working procedure start a vibration pound at the beginning of the sealing site.
- The position of the vibration plate and the operator is stable on a flat surface and it will not slip or will not turn over in an inoperative position;
- The walls of the trench are even and will not collapse as a result of vibration before the start of the tamping;
- There are no voltage, gas supply networks, water supply or communications that may be damaged as a result of vibration on the site of the area to be tamping.
Launch start the engine according to the engine operation instructions and warm it for 3-5 minutes at idle (the coupling is disconnected).
Smoothly move the gas gas lever to the left to the stops, which corresponds to the maximum speed (if your model is installed as an additional option, the gas handle is installed on the water, then with its help increase the engine rotation frequency). At the same time, the centrifugal clutch and vibrating plate will automatically start work.
The maximum engine speed is installed by the producer of the vibrating plate.
Self.adjusting the limiter of the maximum engine speed is prohibited to avoid failure of the vibrating plate.
The design of the mechanism
The main element of the vibration plate from which the installation begins. a metal base.
There are steel and cast.iron samples, however, at home, the use of cast iron is inappropriate.
He is able to crack, does not succumb to welding, fragile.
Usually use a steel sheet with a thickness of 8 mm. Additional elements are installed on the surface of the base to increase the mass.
They also serve as the basis for installing the engine and the vibrational mechanism. In most cases, this is a regular shaft installed on two bearings, on which the load is attached in the longitudinal direction. The rotation of the shaft creates a forcing force, due to its own weight and inertial effort, forming frequent short.term loads on the ground.
The efficiency of the vibration plate depends on the weight, area of the base and the rotation mode of the eccentric shaft. Too spacious plate is not able to create large pressure, since the weight weight is distributed by area and reduces specific pressure.
A small base gives greater efficiency, but affects too selectively, point. This regime does not allow to get uniform soil seal over the entire area of the site. The rotation of the eccentric shaft creates a significant load on all structural elements. Too intense vibration is able to destroy the vibrating plate, to have a negative impact on the engine operation, and negatively affects the well.being of the employee.
Choosing and installing the engine
The rotation of the shaft is provided by the engine installed on the base in the rear of the vibration plate (near the handle).
The selection of the type of vibro.fuel engine is due to several factors:
Vibration stamps with a gasoline engine are convenient in that they allow you to obtain complete independence from network resources (electricity). They can be used at the sites located in a significant distance from the nearest housing or buildings, in the field, etc.D. The only inconvenience is the need to have a reserve of fuel with it, which with prolonged operation and high power of the motor may need a lot. This is overweight, expenses.
Homemade electric vibration plate is limited in mobility of the length of the connecting cable. At the same time, it needs to be connected only and no longer requires any additional actions. The main drawback of the electric motor is the constant speed of rotation, which creates a strong starting point and overloads the network. The solution of the problem is the assembly of a smooth launch regulator, which avoids mechanical and electrical overload.
Attention! Electric motors do not require special care or maintenance, while gasoline or diesel installations require constant attention.
Installation of the engine on the base of the vibration plate is carried out using rubber pillows that reduce vibration and protect the motor from mechanical destruction.
Dimensions and weight
Depending on the type of engine, the vibration fuels are light and heavy. In addition to their weight, the size of the tool is also of considerable importance. When choosing a model, you should know that vibration stations are available in the following dimensional parameters:
- The width of the tool is at least 0.32 m, a maximum of 0.5 m;
- Equipment length. at least 0.78 m, maximum 1.1 m;
- vibro.plate height. at least 0.78 m, a maximum of 1.08 m;
- The length of the trim surface is from 0.45 m to 0.62 m;
- The width of the tamping surface is from 0.32 m to 0.48 m.
Depending on weight, all varieties of vibration fuels are divided into 3 categories.
- Light models weighing up to 75 kg. These are the most miniature tool options that are used for domestic use. Such a vibration plate can cope with a layer of soil not exceeding 150 mm. Often, a light type of tool is used in the process of laying paving paths.
- Universal models weighing 75-90 kg. Such units can compact a layer of soil equal to 250 mm. They are used to prepare an asphalt traffic canvas.
- Medium-sized models weighing 90-140 kg. Devices are professional and are used to perform preparatory road works. Vibration plate is capable of performing large volumes of tamping in a short period of time. The thickness of the processed layer will be 600 mm.
- Heavy models from 140 kg and above. Such professional vibration lines are used only for construction and road works of narrow specifics.
The choice of vibrram tools depends on its mass. The selection of models depends on the purpose of their application. For example, for work on a personal plot, the unit of the lightweight category is quite enough, and for a large volume of construction work, professional heavy models acquire.
The modern market offers many variants of the vibration fuel, the rating of which depends on the manufacturer. The best manufacturers of this equipment are Japan and Germany. The vibration stove with a reverse from these manufacturers can be used for industrial or private purposes of use. The units released in South Korea, Israel, Sweden and Spain have established themselves well, although the resource of such equipment is lower than in German or Japanese analogues, but they cost about 40% cheaper.
Chinese technology has only the only advantage over other manufacturers, it is at a low price, the resource of the units is the lowest.
We will consider several models of vibration pins for comparison.
- Model Mikasa MVH-R 60E. Japanese technique with reverse, meets international quality standards. Equipped with a 4.5 liter gasoline 4-t. With. and a water tank, which makes it possible to tamp asphalt and bulk soils. The weight of the unit is 70 kg, the size of the vibro.podoshva is 35×48 cm. Reliable tool with a high durability resource.
- Model Zitrek CNP 25-2. Czech unit produced in factories located in China. A gasoline engine with a power of 6.5 liters is used. With. The device is quite heavy and has a weight of 125 kg. Works with direct and reversing stroke. The vibration plate is made of cast iron and has good anti.corrosion protection. The depth of the sealing layer is 300 mm.
- Model DDE VP 80.ck. American.made product, which has the most affordable cost in the market. The unit is equipped with a 6.5 liter gasoline 4-stroke engine. With. The weight of the device is small, 80 kg, the size of the vibration.like is 42×59 cm, the depth of the tamping is 300 mm. The device has only a direct move, but it has established itself as reliable and powerful equipment.
- Model Champion PC-1645 RH. Belongs to the products of joint production. The unit is equipped with a gasoline 4-stroke Honda engine with a capacity of 9 liters. With. The unit works at a direct and reversing course, weighs 160 kg, is able to trim the depth of soil within 500 mm. The technique is unpretentious and easy to control, has anti.corrosion protection.
Experts believe that the most reliable equipment are units equipped with a gasoline engine. If a diesel engine is installed on the tool, then its resource will be short.lived, and soon a major overhaul will be required.
Features of the repair of the electric motor vibration plate
Before proceeding with the check of the vibration plate and its electric motor, you need to make measurements of the power voltage parameters:
That is, the unit may not work if the network has a low voltage level. This is already a question for the electricity supplier to the facility where work is carried out.
A list of possible malfunctions on vibro.plate with an electric motor is quite extensive. Therefore, they should be considered separately.
Vibro.plate electric motor does not start
Reasons and ways to eliminate several.
- Damage to the start button. The problem is banal, but quite common. The old button must be removed and replaced.
- Break. For urgent repair, you can find a cliff site, connect the wires and wrap it with electrical tape. But it is better if the cable is completely replaced.
- The fork malfunction. Everything is simple here. The fork is removed and changes to the new.
- Winding or burning. Unfortunately, replacing the winding will not work. The only solution is the complete replacement of the electric motor.
- Disrupted contact or breakthrough of the electrocope inside. I have to disassemble the motor, find the place of malfunction and combine the wiring.
Overheating of the electric motor
It also happens that the vibration plate overheats. There may be several reasons. As well as solutions for these problems.
- Overloading equipment. It is not recommended to allow overload. Many manufacturers in the instructions indicate the optimal mode of operation, including active operation and duration of breaks. Try to follow these instructions.
- Violation of contacts. Check the quality of the connection. Put the contacts if necessary, use the soldering iron.
- Burning the winding. As in the previous instruction, here is one solution. This is the replacement of the vibro.fuel engine.
Sudden stop or work with jerks
Practice shows that in those situations when the electric motor suddenly stops and continues to work again in the process, the reason is the poor contact of the electrocope.
The problem is solved simply. You need to find the place of violation of the contact and restore it. It may be required to solder, or the usual tightening of the bolts.
The motor works, but does not rotate the drive belt
In the case of such a symptom, 2 possible reasons are distinguished:
- Cut shaft. You have to change the motor, or rotor. Depends on the specific situation.
- Turning the pulley on the shaft. Here you should dismantle the pulley from the motor and stove and check the condition of the seat. Then replace the element, or repair the shaft. Sometimes you just need to tighten the pulley tight. From constant vibrations, fixation can weaken.
The electric motor does not stop when the button is pressed
The start button serves to launch and stop the electric motor vibrating plate. But it so happens that the vibro.plate engine does not stop. There are 2 reasons here:
- Closing in the chain. You need to find a problem area and disconnect the wiring.
- Damage to the button. The problem is solved by replacing a faulty button.
A very rare phenomenon is a jamming of an electric motor.
Usually he jams due to worn bearings. To prevent this from happening, the bearings are recommended to be periodically lubricated.
How often and what, usually indicated in the operating instructions. If the bearings are strongly worn, then the solution is one. this is a replacement.
Malfunctions of gasoline vibration plate
If your vibration plate does not go forward, or does not want to start, you first need to make sure that the unit is fully prepared for operation and launch.
So, users often forget to refuel the tank, transfer the ignition to the right position or set the air damper. Therefore, first make sure that everything is done correctly. If under such conditions, the vibration plate does not function anyway, you need to look for the reason.
Among the most frequent problems that are relevant for vibration fuels with gasoline ICE include:
- Low oil level. Or low.quality oil. Because of this, the motor may not start or stall. This is the question of why the gasoline vibration plate stalls.
- Air filter pollution. Because of it, the engine works unstable, loses power or does not start at all.
- Wear or breakdown of spark plugs. Leads to problems during launch. Can also manifest in the form of unstable work.
- Pollution of the exhaust system. Or the burning of the muffler. Affects operational characteristics.
- Piston wear or violation of carburetor adjustment. From this, the vibrating plate loses power or is unstable without load.
If you do not know how to configure the carburetor, it is better to contact specialists. This also applies to the issue of replacing the pistons.
But the rest of the problems of vibration plate can be eliminated on their own.
How to check the oil
Provided that the oil level in the ICE will fall below the normal indicator, the motor may not start. This is due to locking with a special sensor integrated into a modern engine.
- Place the vibrating plate on a flat horizontal surface;
- unscrew the masking lid;
- insert the probe;
- Determine the level by it.
According to the recommendations of the manufacturer, the oil check should be carried out before each use of the vibrating plate.
Regarding the replacement, there are requirements. Typically, the first replacement should be carried out after 20 hours of work. All subsequent things change the oil with an interval of 100 hours of work.
How to clean an air filter
Another possible reason because of which the vibration stalls stall or work unstable is a contaminated air filter.
- Remove the air cleaner lid;
- unscrew the mounts and extract the filter;
- With the help of warm water and detergent, rinse the filter (you can wash only spongy);
- moisten in motor oil and remove excess;
- If it is a paper filter, then clean the compressed air or vacuum cleaner;
If the filter is strongly worn, then the most correct solution would be to replace it.
The air filter is usually recommended to clean and rinse no more than 1 time. After one cleaning, it is better to replace it.
Carry out such work quite easy without outside help.
How to check the spark plugs
Checking is needed to assess the level of pollution, wear and distance between the electrodes. From the owner of the vibration plate, it will be necessary to make the following:
- With the help of a end key, unscrew the candle;
- visually check the condition of the element;
- determine the gap between the electrodes, which should be 0.7-0.8 mm;
- adjust the gap, if possible;
- If the candle is strongly worn, replace the new.
Everything is just the same as in a car with gasoline ICE.
Features of the service of the exhaust system
This procedure includes the following measures:
- unscrew the mounting screws and remove the casing;
- Discharge a muffler with a flame arrester;
- Remove all pollution with a metal brush;
- If the muffler has not burned out, assemble the knot in the reverse sequence.
If the engine still does not work after all the measures carried out, the vibro.fuel does not go, the right decision would be to contact the service center for professional diagnosis and repair.
The secret of prolonged and trouble.free operation of the vibration plate is quite simple. Firstly, you need to initially choose a good level technique. Secondly, carefully study the operating manual and follow these recommendations. And thirdly, to carry out maintenance in time and try to eliminate any malfunctions in the manifestation of the first signs of malfunctions.
Who has a vibrating plate? Why bought or rented? Collided with breakdowns? What was it? How they solved the problem?
General device and principle of operation. We will consider the general device and the principle of operation of vibration equipment by example
We will consider the general device and the principle of operation of vibration equipment using the example of vibration placers.
The vibration plate consists of a working stove pos.3, on which all the new nodes are mounted Vibroophytes. Vibrator pos.4 has a debalase shaft installed in bearing supports. The vibrator case is made in the form of a cylinder. The vibrator is installed on the working stove in the nest, repeating the shape of the case, and is fixed with clamping clamps, which are attached to the working stove with bolts.
Motor frame pos.13 is attached to the working stove through rubber-metal elements- shock absorbers. Engine pos.7 installed on a motor frame. A centrifugal clutch of poses is installed on the engine shaft of the engine.6, which turns on at a rotation frequency of 2200 rpm. From the coupling to the vibrator shaft, the rotation is transmitted through the cuneiform transmission of poses.5.
Cleaner transmission has a protective casing pos.2, which is attached to the motor frame. Drove pos.9 through the silent blocks are attached to the motor frame. A plastic water tank is installed on the water.8, wetting the sole of the work stove. The vibration plate is equipped with removable transport wheels.
Sprayer; 2. Protective casing; 3. Working stove; four. Vibrator; 5. Wedge.rephid transmission; 6. Centrifugal clutch; 7.Engine; eight. Plastic water for water; 9. Drive; ten. Tank mounting unit; eleven. Belt tension device; 12. Shock absorber drove; 13. Motor frame; fourteen. A pen.
It is used in hard.to.reach places where the rink cannot get. It can be corners, spaces near the curb and walls, trenches, etc. Most often, a gasoline vibro.plate occurs when working in trenches, when repairing roads by the pitch method, laying communications and preparing the base of.D. ways. Also, the vibration plate is used in laying paving stones and paving slabs. At the same time, a polyurethane mat is installed on the sole in order to avoid chips on the surface of the tile.
Gasoline vibro.fuels differ in weight and on the principle of movement. Light plates. from 50 to 100 kg, all that is from above. medium and heavy vibration stations. The latter most often have a reverse mechanism, which allows you to move back and forth without turning off the plate. Just stop the car and switch a special lever. Hence the name a gasoline vibro.rustic vibration.
The principle of operation of the vibro.fuel is that thevibration enters the surface of the soil using eccentric mechanisms that are fixed to the vibration plate. Eccentric. the mechanism of the rotation axis of which differs from its geometric axis. In a reversible vibro.fuel, they are located in antiphase so that if necessary, you can change the direction of their rotation thereby changing the direction of movement of the vibrating plate. The engine is fixed to the base with the help of pins and ensures the operation of all vibration equipment.
The engine is both gasoline and electric. The most common vibration plate of gasoline. At the start of the internal combustion engine, its effort is transmitted to the centrifugal clutch, which transfers rotation to the vibration mechanism. The coupling is fixed at the output of the moment of the internal combustion engine and is given in motion using a wedge-in transmission. With low engine speeds, its power is not enough to crank the belt, therefore, the vibrating plate is possible at idle. The gas lever is most often located on the handle, which allows you to quickly and conveniently adjust the gas. When working, the lever is usually in the maximum position. There is one important remark, when running (the first 5 hours of work), gas can be included only by half the power! In order to prevent the vibration force of the engine is not transmitted to the operator’s hands, the shock absorbers are installed.
Vibration fuels belong to the class of small technology. Due to its compactness, maneuverability, as well as the ability to work in hard.to.reach areas of vibration stations, more and more confuse heavy.handed rollers more and more confidently. Another positive effect of the acquisition of vibration fuels is their very fast payback. The use of vibration fuels is very convenient for large organizations and for brigades working in utilities, due to the simplicity of delivery and ease of use. The principle of action of vibration fuels is to increase the strength and bearing capacity of the bulk array or soil due to the compaction. The lack of compaction can lead to precipitation of the soil and even to the destruction of the roadway. Vibroophytes provide the desired soil or road surface density.
Preparation of the site for construction work
First, the workplace is broken: wooden pegs are driven and “red marks” are exhibited. Builders call this term a stretched thread, which distinguish the boundaries of the planned height of the site. An ordinary twine is taken, tied to pegs and tied to pegs at a height, where you plan to finish laying tiles. Be sure to make a slope of the thread for about 5 degrees, towards future water receivers.
Next, you need to check how much free space is from the ground about the thread. If less than 30 centimeters. all the excess is removed with a shovel and removed as far as possible, so as not to interfere. If the soil is fertile, it can be poured into the garden or to the places where you plan to make flower beds.
The edges of the prepared earthen “trough” must be immediately fixed with borders. Sometimes craftsmen put borders after pouring concrete. In this case, the edge of the site will have to be protected from soil showing and set the formwork. We recommend that you do not give preference to the first option for experienced bridges.
If you plan to use a border with a height of 50 centimeters, then:
- The trench is bathed deep into another 30 centimeters;
- a 10 centimeter layer of crushed stone is filled up;
- set 1.5 centimeters of cement mortar;
- A curb is installed on it, after laying which, the upper edge of the tile was 2 centimeters higher than the edge of the border. This is necessary so that the curb does not hold the water on the site and contribute to its excretion.
What is a vibrating plate?
What is the vibrating plate for
Inherent for construction work are the processes of compaction of various bulk grounds. For example, crushed stone, sand, soil and other similar materials.
These are mainly the stages of preparation for pouring concrete, asphalt, laying tiles or the construction of the foundation.
In order to mechanize the stamping process, the so.called vibro.fuels are used. The mechanism of their action is quite simple.
The devices create fluctuations under the influence of which small particles of the compacting layer are lost as close as possible to each other, the excess air is replaced and the finish is obtained at the finish.
Buying such a car for yourself is quite unprofitable. Home.made vibration plate will cost much more profitable.
The constructive device of the mechanism
The vibrator is attached to the significant platform, and the engine is installed above it. The last two nodes are connected by a coupling and a cuneiform transmission.
How to use the 4D vibrating platform by LifePro Fitness
The rotational movements of the engine are converted into oscillatory with the help of the vibrator and transmitted to a heavy platform, which in turn acts on a compacted surface.
The reverse of the device provides the ability to perform work in narrow trenches and pits.
The slab itself is made of steel or cast iron, preferably good quality. Otherwise, the service life of the device is significantly reduced, cracks appear on the surface of the base.
The size of the working surface of the plate affects the pressure exerted by the mechanism on the compacted layer. A smaller plate is better for the soil.
The density of the finish layer depends on the vibration force. The higher it is, the better the material is compacted.
Classification for nutrition
Electric. The most economical is the electrical. This is what it is recommended to collect with their own hands for their own economy.
over, in terms of technical characteristics, vibro.plate with an electric motor is in no way inferior to their competitors. The minus can only be considered the condition for the availability of an affordable power grid.
Gasoline. It will cost more than electric, but cheaper than diesel.
However, it will be more profitable to buy fuel for diesel, although the motor itself will be the most expensive of the three described.
It will also be a lack of a high noise that reduces comfort in work.
The power of the installed engine should be sufficient to work with a heavy stove. Otherwise, the latter will be loaded in a loose material.
- Light plates. Weighing 75 kg. For processing a layer up to 15 cm thick. Such plates are used for landscape work, laying paving slabs, damping polyurethane rugs.
- Universal slabs. Their weight ranges from 75 to 90 kg. Maximum layer to be processed 25 cm. They are used for landscape work, repair of road coatings, including patching on asphalt.
- Malvex. Weight 90-140 kg. The thickness of the processed layer up to 60 cm. Application. laying the road surface in layers, filling the trenches along the perimeter of the foundation.
Classification in the direction of movement
In the direction of movement during the stamping process, vibration fuels are direct and reverse.
Lines can only move forward, and, if necessary, the second passage on a compacted layer of such a machine will have to be deployed. And this is even small, but still loss of time.
Reverse vibro.stalks can move both forward and backward. They give higher performance. Typically, a reversal is endowed with devices with a slab weighing more than 100 kg.
Additions to the configuration
An additional plus will be if the vibro.plate is equipped with an irrigation system.
It protects the aggregate from sticking from a compacted surface. They should carefully protect the engine from water getting.
So small particles of bulk materials will not be clogged into the mechanism, and the car itself will last much longer.
The device of the vibration plate
To correctly find a malfunction in a vibration plate, first of all, it is necessary to understand its device. Take the Wacker Neuson BPU 3050 vibrating plate for example. reversible vibro.plate with a gasoline engine weighing 160 kg.
The gasoline engine (1) is fixed on the upper plate (3) and drives the causative agent of oscillations (5). Twisting from the engine to the pathogen is transmitted through friction joints, centrifugal coupling (9) and drive belt (10).
The vibrational effect required for compaction is produced by the causative agent (5), which is rigidly fixed on the lower bearing plate (4). Upper (3) and lower (4) plates are connected to each other with 4 vibro.fasteners (11).
The main element of the vibration plate is its engine. In most cases, the cause of the inoperability of the vibration plate is a breakdown precisely in the engine.
However, first, make sure that you are running the vibration fuel correctly, and the cause of the “malfunction” is not that the fuel line is blocked. (cm. Vibro.fuel operation)
Consider the most frequent engine malfunctions.
Low oil level
Many modern engines are equipped with oil level sensors in the crankcase, which blocks the start of the engine if the level below the norm.
Put the vibration plate on a flat horizontal surface and check the oil level using an oil probe.
The oil level should be in the edge of the neck, as shown in the figure. If necessary, share the oil, or conduct its full replacement.
Repair of a gasoline unit
Starting the repair of the gasoline internal combustion engine, you must first make sure that the fuel is enough in the non.functioning unit tank, the ignition switch was in the position on the on the side and the air damper was correct. This must be done so as not to disassemble the equipment once again and not waste time in vain.
Most often, ICE problems are caused by the following reasons:
- low oil level or its poor quality, while the engine does not start at all or stops during operation;
- pollution of the air filter, which leads to unstable operation of the motor, loss of power or completely to the impossibility of starting it;
- malfunction of a candle, which causes problems with the start of a gasoline unit or leads to an unstable functioning;
- strong pollution of the elements of the exhaust system (or the burning of the muffler), which affects a number of operational characteristics of the equipment;
- wear of the piston or the lack of proper adjustment of the carburetor, which leads to unstable operation without load or drop in power.
To eliminate the problems given in the last paragraph, it is better to contact the specialists of the service center.
If the oil level is lower than the norm, then the engine starts in many modern seal models are blocked by built.in sensors. To check this, they do this:
- Install equipment on an even platform (in a horizontal plane);
- unscrew the lid of the pouring hole;
- insert the probe;
- determine the sufficiency of oil by it.
Vibration fuel oil must be periodically changed due to its pollution: the first time after 20 hours, and all subsequent ones-every 100 hours of continuous operation of the equipment. Lubricants are better to use high quality. The oil should be stored in clean containers.
Cleaning air filter
The air filter is cleaned as follows:
- Remove, unscrewing the nut, the cover of the air cleaner;
- unscrew the next nut and take out the filter elements;
- With warm water with a conventional detergent, the sponge filter is washed, and then it is dried and wetted with engine oil, the excess of which is squeezed;
- With the help of compressed air, clean the filter element of paper;
- Collect an air filter.
The figure below shows the air filter diagram and its elements.
Checking the spark plug
To check the condition of the spark plug (its pollution, wear, the distance between the electrodes) act as follows:
- Using the end key, remove the candle;
- determine the degree of its wear, as well as the presence of defects, for example, chips;
- compare the size of the gap between the two electrodes with a nominal value of 0.7-0.8 mm, adjusting the distance if necessary;
- If the twisted candle cannot be used further, then they put a new.
Service of the exhaust system
The device of the exhaust system is shown in the diagram below.
The service of the exhaust system is carried out as follows:
- Having promoted the M5 screws, remove the casing;
- To disconnect the silencer and flame arrester, unscrew the M4 screw;
- Using a metal brush, remove carbon pollution;
- If the muffler has not burned out, then the entire knot is assembled.
If, after checking the probable causes of breakdowns, the equipment works, but does not go forward, then it is better to contact the service center.
To reduce the likelihood of damage to gasoline units to a minimum, you need to properly take care of the technique: change oil, filters, candles in time. Before operation, the vibro.fuel with any type of engine should be inspected for external defects, it is also necessary to check the reliability of bolt compounds, the belt stretch. After the work, it is required to clean the unit from various pollutants, for example, soot, dirt, butter. When operating equipment, it is necessary to follow the recommendations set forth in the instructions for it. Simple rules will allow to extend the life of the equipment as much as possible.
By repairing vibrors, we take into account powerful and other individual features of the repair equipment. In the designs working on the vibrational principle of the action of tamping, both electric and gasoline engines can be involved. This difference involves the use of different workers of algorithms in repair work. The rigidity of the requirements for the work of the employees of our Center service is explained by a high load on the vibroon when performing tamping work.
Repair of tampings in the workshop has a number of features
In the service center, diagnostics are free, which is usually performed immediately, in the presence of the client. The repair of vibration traffic is carried out at the highest quality level, using its own warehouse of spare parts. In the repair process, innovative, high.tech equipment and tools are involved. All this allows you to perform work in the shortest possible time, which in turn will fence from the downtime of the construction site.
You can also always turn to the service of a visiting specialist or order delivery equipment for and region. For exit repair of vibrors at your facility, call us by phone or leave a request on the site. Techniques leave for several hours, regardless of holidays and weekends.