Replacing Fishing Line With Huter 1000s Trimmer
9 best grass trimmers for price and quality
Due to the fact that the market is full of such units, it is very difficult to choose the appropriate option. This article details the 9 best models that are most suitable for a summer residence. Particular attention will be paid to their main characteristics, equipment, advantages, disadvantages, as well as quality, reliability, average price.
Inexpensive electric trimmer, which is suitable for cutting grass on lawns, small flower beds and around them, near trees, under benches, and other outbuildings. The mowing width is 35 cm, so it is convenient for them to mow vegetation along the fences.
Thanks to the curved bar and light weight it is convenient for them to work in hard-to-reach places. For comfort it is equipped with a shoulder strap, an additional handle.
- Disassembled barbell.
- There is protection against accidental inclusion.
- Height-adjustable handle.
- Low price.
- Easy change of fishing line.
- Small protective cover.
This trimmer is suitable for processing cottages up to 10 acres. Two interchangeable nozzles (knife or blade) in the kit make it possible to trim both small vegetation and bush plantings. The line for mowing fishing line is 38 cm, with a knife. 25 cm.
The collapsible bar allows you to transport the tool in the trunk of even a small car. The kit also has a protective cover, shoulder strap.
- Convenient grip.
- Effective for removing weeds.
- 2 cutting elements included.
Portable grass trimmer, powered by the mains. It is used for mowing grass, small shrubs, weeds. In the presence of 2 types of elements for cutting greenery: fishing line, cutting disc. Each of them is used for specific work. It can remove grass in almost inaccessible areas.
There is a semi-automatic system for releasing fishing lines. This helps to ensure non-stop operation of the device. Due to its light weight and a height-adjustable handle, even a woman or a teenager can work with this unit.
- Simple assembly.
- Suitable for people with high stature.
- Enough power.
- Light weight (4.7 kg).
- The presence of vibration.
- Bad casing for protection.
Fubag FET 1200R
Electric scythe to remove grass, shrubs, parasitic plants from small areas. In addition to the fishing line, the complete set has a knife for cutting thicker branches and stems of plants.
Due to the correct positioning of the engine, the trimmer can be used in any weather. Humidity will not interfere with its functioning. Comfortable work is achieved thanks to the adjustable bicycle handle and low weight.
- Reliable shockproof casing.
- Adjustable bicycle handle.
- Anti-vibration system.
- High revs.
- Missing engine lock.
greenworks 1301807 GST1246
Compact grass trimmer with folding and height-adjustable handle. It is effectively used for country or cottage sites with high grass. For this, the declared engine power is enough.
The trimmer has a folding bar, which allows it to be transported comfortably. Equipped with a reel for auto-feeding fishing line. The metal saw blade is able to cope with shrubs, dry grass.
Video: Replacing Fishing Line With Huter 1000s Trimmer
- Protected against inadvertent activation.
- Convenient handle.
- Long service life.
- Impressive mowing width (45 cm).
- High-quality assembly.
- Small capacity reel with fishing line.
- No wire mount is provided.
Compact cordless trimmer that does not require an electrical outlet during use. Suitable for "jewelry" work, i.e. to trim the young grass around the flowerbed, in the corners of the plot. Due to its low power, it may not be able to cope with large volumes of work and with tall, hard grass.
The battery capacity is 3 Ah, this is enough for 20-30 minutes of work, the charging time is about 25 minutes. Thanks to well-thought-out ergonomics and low weight (2.6 kg), it is excellent for inexperienced users.
- Easy to use.
- Lack of wires.
- Charging fast.
- Two-way adjustable bar: tilt and length.
- Weight is only 2.6 kg.
- Cannot cope with hard grass.
- Not suitable for large areas.
BOSCH AFS 23-37
Great electric trimmer of a famous brand. Suitable for cleaning large summer areas. Easily copes with vegetation of any kind, except for trees. If the fishing line included in the package does not cope with any area, then a knife with three working blades comes to the rescue.
Equipped with additional handle and belt. There is a large screen to protect against plants flying apart when removed. It fights well with all types of weeds, is an indispensable assistant in taking care of its territory.
- Available consumables.
- Great build and materials.
- The presence of interchangeable nozzles.
- The gas button is pressed tightly.
- Does not take wet grass.
STIHL FSE 71
Convenient and reliable trimmer, which is suitable for trimming lawns with strong sedge, removing it around trees, benches, stairs in a small area. Able to put in order the territory with any neglect. They can even cut small lawns. Easy to use, powerful, networked.
Thanks to good thermal protection, the engine located in the upper part is not overloaded. There are 2 handles, one of which is rubberized and is adjusted to the user’s height. There is a trimmer head that does not allow tangling of the fishing line when replacing it.
- It is not heated.
- Presence of goggles.
- Light weight (4 kg).
- Convenient handle adjustment.
- No belt included.
- Cannot install knife.
High-quality cordless grass trimmer of the Swedish manufacturer. There are 2 modes of operation, the first is for maximum efficiency, the second is to save battery power. It is equipped exclusively with fishing line, its diameter is 2.4 mm, so it is suitable for mowing quite rigid, thick grass.
D-shaped handle with the ability to move around the bar, depending on the growth of the worker. Please note that battery and charger are not included.
- Battery versatility. also suitable for other devices of this company.
- Easy to maintain.
- High level of performance.
- 2 operating modes.
- Not included battery and charger.
All the models considered in the article occupy a worthy place among analogues in their price segment. The main characteristics and the average cost of each of them are presented in the comparative table. It contains data that play a role for subsequent selection.
How to choose a good option?
When choosing an electric trimmer for giving, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- Area for processing.
- Types of work required.
- The presence of obstacles in the area of activity: stones, structures, etc.
- Product weight. It is an important parameter and depends on the configuration and physical capabilities of the person who will mow.
- Required power and type of engine.
- The need for interchangeable nozzles.
- The location of the handles, their shape, belt and many others.
How to use? General instruction
To work with any type of device has its own instructions from the manufacturer. Following which you can avoid any breakdowns and extend the life of your "faithful assistant."
But there are also general points on the operation of trimmers:
- It is important to inspect the site before use, remove all unnecessary items from it. These include:
- rusty cans;
- Assemble the device according to the manual that is included in the package.
- Select the desired nozzle, install it.
- Do not forget about the clothes in which you can work:
- gloves for convenience;
- rubber boots, preferably tall, for safety;
- protective glasses.
- Connect it to the network or charge it. it depends on the type of braid.
- Convenient to take. If there is a belt in the kit, toss and fix on the shoulder.
- Set so that the line or knife is parallel to the ground.
- Press "start".
- You need to mow from left to right, holding the unit in front of you. To remove the remaining grass, you need to start moving from right to left.
- For ease of mowing, you can mentally divide the cultivated area into squares, each of them to pass on the outside.
- After the work is completed, the engine must be turned off.
- Clean nozzles of remaining grass.
- Fold the device and remove until the next time.
To summarize, we can conclude that there are many different electric trimmers with their pros and cons. There are no universal models for one hundred percent. Everyone should base their choice on their preferences.