The trimmer for the grass worked and stalled the reason.
trimmer for grass gasoline sharply stalled and does not start
In order to most accurately determine the cause of the trimmer malfunction for grass of any brand (for example, echo) and find out the possibility of eliminating it, you need to install, when performing what action the device stalls. The engine can turn off both at idle and at high speeds, heated under load or immediately after starting and t.D.
If you stalled after starting
If the technique starts and stalls immediately after starting, this indicates the wrong settings or deducting the device. As a result of this, the fuel enters the engine unevenly, which leads to significant vibration and disconnecting the trimmer for the grass. To fix the breakdown, it is necessary to reconfigure the device according to the user management.
Another probable problem is the blockage of the valve supplying the gasoline mixture. It must be cleaned.
On a note! If the trimmer for the grass starts, but immediately stalls, it may also mean that the fuel is moving to the carburetor with difficulty. Weakening the valve will help to eliminate the problem. this will provide uniform and free circulation of fuel in the device.
Another possible reason is the damaged fuel intake hose. Air can penetrate through cracks and holes into the system. To solve the problem, you need to increase the engine speed in order to get rid of air bubbles that have penetrated the device.
If you stalled after gas supply
Owners of gasoline braids often mention that the lawn mower stalls when you press the gas. Usually such a breakdown occurs due to problems in the carburetor. A failure in his work can occur due to long-term storage, use in difficult conditions, significant overload of the motor. The symptom of such a breakdown will be vibrating movements of the device during operation.
On a note! Users familiar with the repair of a car carburetor can try to restore this important node of the trimmer for the grass on their own, using the instructions for operating. Otherwise, the correct decision will be to seek help from the service center representatives.
Sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls when you give gas because the fuel valve is clogged. This interferes with the supply of gasoline. To eliminate the problem, it is enough to loosen the valve. Thus, normal supply of carburetor fuel will be restored.
Another possible reason why the lawn mower stalls when gas is supplied is pollution of the soundtress (check valve). This detail prevents the appearance of a vacuum in a gas tank. If it is clogged, the air does not flow, which means that fuel does not go to the carburetor. To eliminate the problem, it is necessary to clean this element.
Why does a trimmer for grass stall when you press the gas?
As you can see, the reasons why the trimmer for grass can stall when pressing for gas, a lot
That is why it is important to monitor the state of your assistant, to check the condition of all systems of the mechanism in time
Before you understand why any of the instruments of a summer house or a professional working with a motorcycle (benzocosa) stalls-it is worth distinguishing between two main situations when it happens. First, this is when the tool does not start after you have made the purchase, and the second. being in operation. So, we will analyze both.
- After starting.The case stalls the case if the carburetor is incorrectly configured or it was swollen. Fuel is supplied unevenly, respectively, distinct vibrations occur.
- When heated. The situation when the mechanism starts and works, but gradually “chokes” and stalls on the go. when gasoline boils in the carburetor, or the damper in the carburetor is not disk, but rotary view. In such cases, it is better to replace the carburetor itself. There is an air leakage option. when a coil or wire is broken in the ignition.
- At high speeds. This also occurs from the rounding of the carburetor or clogging the lid on the gas tank. It is worth trying work with a slightly parted valve. Be sure to check the fuel intake hose. it can be a crackling or poorly attached to the base.
- He is not gaining momentum. As the main reason why the engine is not gaining momentum. an air filter clogged. It is possible to subside a cable in a carburetor, a breakdown of a carburetor and the occurrence of problems with the motor drive mechanics.
There are times when the detail of the mechanism requires mandatory replacement, so we are always happy to offer spare parts for the lawn mower
It is important to understand that sometimes saving on minor elements can lead to a breakdown of such global components as a carburetor or engine. Therefore, competent operation and timely replacement of the necessary particles will provide you with full work with pleasure
A gasoline trimmer for grass is not started. 10 possible reasons
Before trying without the help of others to do the work of the tool, closely study the management of its operation. Maybe the information contained in it will stumble you upon a particular idea. When working in the load, the trimmer for the grass stalled and no longer starts.There is a spark.Gasoline acts. In an unpleasant case, you will have to find the cause of the malfunction by selection. Why doesn’t the lawn mower start: floods the spark plug, after winter, under load and other reasons for the breakdown of a gasoline trimmer for grass. It may be one of the subsequent:
- The switch on the bar has not been transferred to the “v.””. This is one of the simple actions, but from time to time the brand new are blurrying to turn on the tool before starting it.
- Similar errors include the lack of fuel in the tank. If the fuel ends, and you forgot about it, just pour into the tank (usually placed near the motor) AI-92 gasoline.
- Absence, inappropriate mixture or incorrect proportion of oil for engines. In the standard, less than 50 g of oil should often be added. I don’t remember a trimmer for Homelite grass, it is chasing and starts to start poorly in the time. This will serve as an additional lubricant and will support the engine of your trimmer for grass in working condition. Also consider that oil is of various types (“synthetics”, “semi-synthetics”, “mineral water”)-they all affect the operation of the mechanism differently.
- If a trimmer mowel for grass does not start after winter, drain fuel remaining in the gas tank and change it to the freshest. This is especially burning for small low.power trimmers with malhangic engines sensitive to poor consistency. In addition, during the winter, a precipitate can form on a gas tank day, which is due to which the tasks with the operation of the device appear.
- Excessive swing of fuel can also become one of the circumstances that the trimmer for the grass has not stalled and does not start. Когда воздушная заслонка перекрыта, свечу заливает топливом. It should be turned and dried, and then stick in your place and try to launch the engine, holding the gas trigger. STIHL 180 chainsaw is not started? Reasons and decision! To date, the manufacturer of STIHL has a leading place among other companies that arbitrarily. It is better to check it for the presence between the electrodes of the sparks before that. If there is no spark, the candle should be changed.
- Conclusions with the filter. trimmer for grass but not suitable for my case. Starts and works does not gain momentum. That a trimmer for grass does not start hot and even cold. If the lawn mower is not started. If your trimmer for the grass starts poorly, remove the air filter and run the tool without it. If everything happens, the filter should be changed to a new. As an option-painfully cleaning and blowing the old one, but the substitution will still have to be done at some point.
- trimmer for the grass stalled and does not start? Try to clean the so.called Sapun. an element designed to smooth out pressure in the gas tank. Cleaning can be done with an ordinary long needle. The clogged sapun often becomes a prerequisite for a malfunction.
- Knives are removed from the car. some models will not work under this condition.
- Violation of density. You can check this using a pressure gauge. If the pressure begins to fall, you should find which of the parts of the carburetor is faulty. In most cases, carburetor laying wears out.
- From time to time after a long period of work, you can see that the trimmer for the grass has overshadowed and does not start. Benzo trimmer for STIHL FS45 grass starts up and tried to start. Or not starting, MTD STC 55 P. Author. VO-1, you need to know that you should definitely take breaks. The amount of continuous work recommended for this model should be indicated in the annotation. You bought yourself a new gasoline trimmer for grass and in this case the lawn mower will not start or. Also, an overheating failure can lie in a faulty ignition coil or in the air cooling system, which prevents overheating.
This aspect is always needed when the lawn mower is set up. A correctly configured carburetor is the key to the successful operation of engines for the lawn mower.
Despite the fact that the question of how to adjust the carburetor on a benzocos, it seems, to beginners are incomprehensible, but the repair of the lawn mower often ends with this procedure, since the reasons lies in the wrong adjustment, and the repair of the lawn mower and the methods of eliminating them in the settings for configuration. By the way, the run.mowing is also involved in the adjustment of the carburetor.
To understand how to correctly configure a gasoline carburetor for motorcycles, you need to know:
Black and Decker Trimmer Repair
- The device contains three screws: right (l), lower (t), left (h).
- A properly configured carburetor operates on idle evenly and without changes with cold and hot motor, as well as with a sharp descent or set of revolutions. The screw t is responsible for the idle.
- The screw l is responsible for how much the fuel mixture will enter the combustion chamber at low speeds. When adjusting, the screw turns counterclockwise by a quarter turnover.
- Fuel adjustment at high speeds occurs by screw h. For configuration, give out full gas, opening the throttle. Turn the screw clockwise until you hear a speed drop. Then, scroll through the screw in the opposite direction so that the engine works unevenly, after which begin to slowly turn the screw clockwise until you start to hear the smooth and uninterrupted operation of the motor.
The correctness of adjustment is determined even by the color of the working part of the candle. If the tuning of the carburetor is made correctly, then the candle will be clean, without soot.
For a 2-stroke unit, 2-stroke engine oil is necessarily used.
2.1 how to sharpen a knife or disk for a gas station?
To sharpen a knife or disk for mowing equipment, know that a good disk or knife must be sharpened so that the edges become sharp, but the metal was not overheated. The sharpened cutting element will provide easier removal of the grass surface. Also, the sharpness of the disk or knife affects the number of plants that will be eliminated by one capture.
Top Reasons Hedge Trimmer Starts Then Stalls — Hedge Trimmer Troubleshooting
In general, the maintenance of a gasoline braid for grass provides for constant cleaning of equipment after work, checking the quality of oils and gasoline, as well as a properly configured carburetor. Do not pour doubtful additives and the like into the lawn mower. Regularly make the reducer lubrication and lubrication of driving elements to prevent problems. It is recommended to update lubrication, at least every 1000 hours of work.
The lawn mower stalls when you press the gas: the causes and methods of elimination
A lawn mower and a gasoline trimmer for grass. cars that perform not just mowing herbs, but mowing it up to several times more than their brothers with an electric motor. Once a lawn mower or a benzotrimmer is stalled for a while, and the course of baking herbs is immediately inhibited.
With an increase in speed
If the lawn mower (or a trimmer for grass) has stalled when the engine speed is added, check the device according to the following signs:
- clogging or sticking a valve built into the gas tank cover;
- valve adjustment violation;
- A failure in the work of pistons and cylinders. from vibration during the work of a braid for grass or a trimmer for grass, random blows directly in the session of the mowing of grass;
- violation of the supply of fuel mixture;
- excess air pumping into the motor;
- cracking of the fuel intake hose, weakening its compounds.
When the fuel.heating mixture is served with the right portions to the engine in a timely manner. it burns the amount that has managed to enter from the moment of the last gallpling, and he stalls again.
Ways to eliminate breakdowns
Subsequent work is likely on the carburetor:
- cleaning and adjustment of the fuel supply valve;
- similar work with a valve producing redesigned gases and pairs (after burning fuel);
- replacement of the spring more weak on the entrance valve;
- restoration of the tension of the carburetor cable;
- replacement of the fuel leaks hose, verification and strengthening of a weakened connection;
- changing the rotor damper disk;.
- Change of faulty wire or ignition coil.
Immediately after the start
Smelting Motokos or a trimmer for the grass after starting is justified by subsequent reasons:
- impressive of previously adjusted valves;
- first the wrong settings of the valve mechanism;
- clogging with deposits of the fuel supply valve;
- the hose is worn or poorly annexed.
Due to the violated method of injection of a fuel, a lawn mower or a trimmer for grass is very vibrated in work.
When pressing gas
If the lawn mower stops when pressing the gas, then the reasons may be the following.
- The most common option is a fuss of adjusting the carburetor, which occurs with significant loads on the drive, after a prolonged inaction of the mechanism or when it is used in severe conditions.
- The clogging of the fuel valve, which eliminates it with the message, as a result of which gasoline according to the system begins to flow normally.
- The weakening and hanging of the cable in the carburetor. Also, a tensile of the fuel hose can occur up to its rupture, caused by the action of a significant load.
- Clogging of the saapun (check valve), as a result of which fuel does not enter the tank.
If the problem is associated with the carburetor node, then it can be recognized by the appearance of vibrations of the lawn mower. Когда лопается шланг или растягивается трос — выполняют замену данных комплектующих.
The lawn mower is not started on a cold
When starting a cold motor, it is not recommended to press the gas. Having tilted the lawn mower so that the air filter is on top, click on the fuel suction button 5-6 times, install the function of switching functions to the Start position, pull the starter’s cord several times until the motor starts up. After a few seconds of the engine, turn off the start system.
If the lawn mower was recently at work and did not have time to cool down but did not want to start. press the gas trigger, sharply pull the starter’s cord several times until the engine is started and only then the gas trigger is released. If a lot of time has passed and the lawn mower managed to cool, then it must be started as with cold. If the above methods did not help, the lawn mower did not start, then you should contact the service center.
Repair and service of garden equipment.
Specialized Service Center “AgrotechService”. Warranty and post.warranty service of the equipment of world manufacturers! Attention! Information for users!
The lawn mower stalls at high engine speeds
During use, a situation appears when, when you press the fuel consistency button, the speed of the aggregate begins not to increase, but to decrease. The malfunction of such a disposition can be caused:
Fuel hoses for a filter
- Etching of atmospheric air into the combustion chamber;
- Difficulties with the circulation of fuel consistency;
- Clogging of the soundtrack in the lid of the gas tank (cleaning the hole with a narrow sewing needle);
- Incorrect adjustment of the carburetor.
When air leakage when I operate the internal combustion engine, you need to check the density of the pipes and the integrity of the gaskets in the CPG. A non.circulation of fuel consistency can be solved by the method of eliminating blockages in fuel pipelines leading to the carburetor. If a vacuum appears in the tank and the fuel mixture does not enter the carburetor, rather clean the soundtress with a narrow needle and blow it with air.
The lawn mower stalls when you press the gas
The hole in the fuel cover (saepun) of a trimmer for grass
With a similar problem, it is worth paying attention to the fuel valve, which, when clogging, ceases to normally pass the fuel mixture. By solving this malfunction, it is weakening using a suitable tool. In addition, the problem with the circulation of the fuel mixture may cover in the contamination of the valve. To do this, just blow it with a stream of compressed air.
If you stalled when opening the damper
If the technique works properly at idle, but stalls when opening an air damper, this reports about the penetration of air into the system through cracks in the fuel supply hose or damaged oil seals. To fix the breakdown and establish the work of the tool without driving air from the atmosphere, it is necessary to replace damaged parts.
Another possible reason for the breakdown is the malfunction of the carburetor dosage system. To eliminate this problem, it is better to contact professionals.
The muffler of his clogging and the inability to start a benzotrimer
What else can be the reason that it is impossible to start a benzotrimer engine? Even before resorting to more cardinal actions, you should check the serviceability of the muffler or exhaust channel. This does not apply to new trimmers that have practically no special development. If the trimmer has been to the trimmer, and the tool has not been subjected to diagnostic measures, then the muffler is checked.
If the lawn muffler is clogged, then the exhaust gases have nowhere to go out, and therefore it is impossible to get the engine. In an instant, the exhaust channel cannot be clogged, therefore, the day before such signs should have been manifested:
- An increase in the sound of the motor, which is associated with overcoming high resistance with exhaust gases to release them
- Black smoke from a muffler is a dozen that settles on the walls of the exhaust system
- Unstable engine operation
- The motor stalls on its own when working at idle
Exclude or confirm this factor by inspecting the exhaust system. If the anti.icing mesh has significant clogging, then the reason for the impossibility of starting the engine is undoubtedly in the exhaust channel. The mesh must be cleaned, only this must be done carefully, since the black carcass is a very dangerous carcinogen that can provoke serious diseases of the human respiratory system. To clean the anti.icing mesh and muffler walls of the trimmer for grass, special tools should be used, and work using protective equipment.
A trimmer does not start for the grass for cold reasons
To begin with, we will analyze the situation when it is impossible to start the engine of the lawn mower to the cold. What does this mean? Surely Kosari came across a situation where a trimmer for grass starts on hot just perfectly, but you just have to make a short break, as the problem arises. This problem with the start of the engine after it cools. What could be the reason? Of course, no one excluded all the above factors, but if the situation is constantly found, then there is no need to check them. If a hot lawn mower starts well, and problems arise on the cold, then you should look for the reasons inside the CPH (cylinder-piston group).
To identify a malfunction, you will need to use a compressometer. We screw the compressometer into the hole instead of a candle, and after that we drive the starter handle. Measure the pressure inside the cylinder. compression. The amount of compression should be at the level of about 8-12 atmospheres. After the tool has warmed up (it is enough to work for 15-20 minutes), you should repeat the verification procedure. If the compression on the hot engine is below 8 atmospheres, then the CPH fault is appropriate. This means that the rings, the piston and the walls of the cylinder are worn out.
You can fix the situation by replacing CPG. When replacing it, it is important to take into account such a recommendation as abundant smearing of parts with motor oil inside the cylinder. This is necessary so that in the first minutes of starting a new cylinder with the piston, no formation of.
With a decrease in engine compression, fuel consumption increases, and the productivity of the tool falls. You can work with such a tool, however, with each subsequent hour of work, wear increases. One day, the lawn mower will not be completely launched even with warming up.
It is interesting! You can warm up the engine of the lawn mower with low compression by pulling the starter handle. When warming up, the metal is expanded, thereby the compression increases.
How to avoid most problems?
The work of this seasonal equipment is very affected by its proper storage. over, this applies not only to a long “rest” in the winter, but also of short intervals of inaction. To protect yourself and the technique from problems, you need to adhere to a few simple recommendations.
- Before sending on a well.deserved rest, a tank trimmer for grass is freed from fuel remnants. To remove the entire mixture, the lawn mower is launched and allowed to work until the engine is stalled.
- The first operation after “winter hibernation”. pouring a small amount of oil into the candle hole. Before that, the piston is moved to the extreme position. Such a lubricant will facilitate the launch and prevent premature wear of the details.
Before starting working with a motorcycle, they must check the candle and all the main equipment components.
Reasons why the trimmer for grass does not start is quite a lot. But most of them can be detected and fixed independently. The main thing is the correct diagnosis, attentiveness and sequence of actions. And about how you can cope with problems, the master from the next will tell in detail
How to adjust the carburetor of a trimmer for grass
On trimmers, not counting electronic engines, gasoline internal combustion engines are installed. This mechanism asks for special attention to himself, since he will either refuse to work with incorrect tuning, or will work with interruptions and power loss. In the main thing, the setting of the engine is to adjust the supply of fuel, and this is done using a carburetor of a trimmer for grass.
Clogging of the mesh filter
A mesh filter can be contaminated when dirty fuel is received through a fuel hose or an absorbing head having disadvantages. In the photo below, you can see how the unsuccessful filter and dirty look like (parts are broken by the line).
To eliminate the malfunction, you will need painstaking cleaning and flushing of the mesh filter. It is also recommended to blow out all the holes in the carburetor body with compressed air Trimmer for grass
Determination of the causes of the malfunction
If the trimmer engine for grass does not start or stalls immediately after starting, when overheating or during the functioning of the device, extraneous noises are heard and vibration is clearly felt, it is important to perform a visual inspection and identify a non.working node
To optimize preparatory measures before repairing, a simple diagnosis should be carried out and checked in stages:
- the presence of fuel in the tank and lubrication in the main nodes;
- serviceability of the spark plug and its performance;
- the purity of the fuel and air filter motorcycles;
- Cutting of the exhaust channel and the device’s saepun;
- The quality of the used fuel and lubricants.
To determine the functional performance of the ignition of the lawn mower, you should determine whether the candle works by testing the appearance of a spark in contact with the body of the functional device.
The spark plug itself can be changed to a new one, after driving the candle canal, if necessary, the old element is also dried, cleaned with special devices and returned to place.
Immediately after you started
The unit may stall immediately after starting, if the carburetor is shifted or incorrectly adjusted. This causes an uneven supply of fuel. As a result, the device vibrates clearly. To eliminate defects, the carburetor is reconfigured, following the annotations to the mechanism.
Apart from that, the engine stops when clogging the fuel supply valve. In such cases, it is quite easy to clean it. If the bureau at first earned, but later stalled immediately, then maybe the fuel with some difficulty falls into the carburetor knot. Weakening of the valve helps to solve the issue, which ensures free circulation of the consistency in the system.
The stop can also be caused by air leaks in the presence of mechanical damage to the hose (holes, cracks), taking fuel. In this case, increase the speed of the drive in order to resign more air from the system from the system.
Where to look for a reason or where to start checking
All chainsaws have the same design, and work according to one principle. The device of the chainsaw can be found in this material. It does not play much meaning which brand of the tool. Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Champion, Partner, Sturm and others. A malfunction manifested in the form when a chainsaw is stalling when pressed on gas can arise the same both on expensive and high.quality tools and on budget Chinese devices. If the problem has arisen, then it needs to be solved.
A chainsaw is a system of mechanisms consisting of details. Any detail in the mechanism can fail, which will lead to a partial or complete failure of the tool. If the tool engine starts, then this does not mean that the chainsaw is completely serviceable. Когда при повышении оборотов происходит прекращение работы двигателя, значит на то имеются соответствующие причины. With this malfunction, you need to pay attention initially to a number of the following tool mechanisms:
- Gas tank. make sure of the presence of fuel. If fuel is in sufficient quantity, you should also check the serviceability of the fuel filter, the presence of a connection of the supply hose with the carburetor, and also make sure that the operability
These are the main details and mechanisms that should be checked first if there is a malfunction when the chainsaw stalls when the accelerator is pressed. There are other reasons why the chainsaw engine stall when the gas trigger presses. What else can contribute to this malfunction, as well as features of elimination of breakdowns, we will find out later.