Trimmer for grass gasoline Husqvarna stalls at high speeds. The reason for the stop…
Husqvarna stalls at high speeds
During operation, a situation arises when, when pressing the fuel supply key, the aggregate turnover begin not to increase, but to decrease. A malfunction of this nature can be caused:
- etching of atmospheric air into the combustion chamber;
- problems with the circulation of a mixture of fuel;
- clogging the saapun in the lid of the fuel tank (cleaning the hole with a thin sewing needle);
- Incorrect carburetor adjustment.
When air sunses, when I operate ICE, it is necessary to check the tightness of the pipes and the integrity of the gaskets in the CPG. The problem with the circulation of the fuel mixture can be solved by the elimination of blockages in the fuel pipes leading to the carburetor. If a vacuum occurs in the tank and not receipt of the fuel mixture to the carburetor, it is enough to clean the soundtress with a thin needle and blow it with air.
Why stalls the chainsaw when you give gas when pressed, and does not start under the load at idle
There are frequent cases when the owners of the chainsaw are faced with their breakdown and it does not matter what kind of technique of this kind of technique, since the nature of the breakdowns has almost everyone the same. Well, here the chainsaw was stalled and what’s next? Undoubtedly, the equipment can be attributed to specialized services that will fix your “iron friend” for a fee for a fee
But as they say: why pay more?
After all, you can personally disassemble the tool and repair it, since the breakdown can be insignificant, and in the service for this you will pay a lot. But naturally, in order to return the tool to life, you need to be able to understand the reasons for its breakdown and ways to eliminate malfunctions. So let’s study! In this article, you can find answers to questions regarding situations where the tool simply stalls after direct pressing for gas. So, let’s get down.
What could break
Malfunctions with a benzocosa associated with the fact that this device is not started, in a certain way are classified by specialists of service services. They stand out malfunctions with the following nodes of the mechanism:
- the engine in which the piston and bearings can be worn out or fail to crack the crankcase;
- the fuel supply system, while it is possible to clog the filter or problems with the carburetor;
- mechanical damage to wires, tubes, hoses;
- The ignition chain.
To correctly determine the knot where the breakdown occurred, it is necessary to pay attention to the circumstances of the trimmer stalls for the grass.
Ways to eliminate breakdowns
Subsequent work is likely on the carburetor:
- cleaning and adjustment of the fuel supply valve;
- similar work with a valve producing redesigned gases and pairs (after burning fuel);
- replacement of the spring more weak on the entrance valve;
- restoration of the tension of the carburetor cable;
- replacement of the fuel leaks hose, verification and strengthening of a weakened connection;
- changing the rotor damper disk;.
- Change of faulty wire or ignition coil.
Immediately after the start
Smelting Motokos or a trimmer for the grass after starting is justified by subsequent reasons:
- impressive of previously adjusted valves;
- first the wrong settings of the valve mechanism;
- clogging with deposits of the fuel supply valve;
- the hose is worn or poorly annexed.
Due to the violated method of injection of a fuel, a lawn mower or a trimmer for grass is very vibrated in work.
The trimmer for grass stalls. how to eliminate the problem
A gasoline trimmer for grass is a useful tool for cleaning from unnecessary grass of house territories and large area lawns. The design of this technique is quite complicated, therefore, if the device breaks, there may be several reasons. The most likely factors that have caught a breakdown are usually described in the user guide. Knowing why a trimmer for grass stalls, you can try to independently eliminate the defect. The most common malfunctions provoking the motorcycle stops, and the ability to repair them with your own hands is in the material further.
In order to most accurately determine the cause of the trimmer malfunction for grass of any brand (for example, echo) and find out the possibility of eliminating it, you need to install, when performing what action the device stalls. The engine can turn off both at idle and at high speeds, heated under load or immediately after starting and t.D.
If you stalled after gas supply
Owners of gasoline braids often mention that the lawn mower stalls when you press the gas. Usually such a breakdown occurs due to problems in the carburetor. A failure in his work can occur due to long-term storage, use in difficult conditions, significant overload of the motor. The symptom of such a breakdown will be vibrating movements of the device during operation.
On a note! Users familiar with the repair of a car carburetor can try to restore this important node of the trimmer for the grass on their own, using the instructions for operating. Otherwise, the correct decision will be to seek help from the service center representatives.
Sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls when you give gas because the fuel valve is clogged. This interferes with the supply of gasoline. To eliminate the problem, it is enough to loosen the valve. Thus, normal supply of carburetor fuel will be restored.
Another possible reason why the lawn mower stalls when gas is supplied is pollution of the soundtress (check valve). This detail prevents the appearance of a vacuum in a gas tank. If it is clogged, the air does not flow, which means that fuel does not go to the carburetor. To eliminate the problem, it is necessary to clean this element.
If it stalled at high speeds
If the carburetor stalls at high speeds, this means that in idle and small there are enough incoming fuel, and to work on high is not enough. Then it is necessary to check the serviceability of the following nodes of the trimmer for the grass.
- Fuel hose. its integrity could be violated as a result of cracking. In this case, you need to replace the part. Or maybe you just need to tighten the clamps.
- A filter network between a carburetor and a hose for supplying a gasoline mixture-it could clog. In this situation, it is necessary to clean the detail.
- The valve on the gas tank cover. he could stick or clog with garbage. Cleaning is also necessary.
- Carburetor. perhaps as a result of constant vibration, it was resolved. This is usually characteristic of cheap Chinese details. To eliminate the problem, it is necessary to set up according to the instructions. In some cases, it is enough to only weaken the tightening of the carburetor case. If the adjustment is not possible, it is necessary to install a new element.
- Additionally, check the air filter. Perhaps it will need to be washed and cleaned or replaced with a new one, as he could clog with dirt and particles of grass when tilted technology, when the user mowed in hard.to.reach places.
If you stalled during work idle
If the lawn mower stalls, working idle, there may be several factors reasons.
- First you need to check the prepared fuel solution, when it comes to a four-stroke trimmer working on a gasoline-oil mixture. There is a chance that it is made incorrectly. the proportions are not withstanded. Because of this, the gearbox is warming up, and the revolutions on the drum are lowering.
- Another probable cause is blockage of elements such as a throttle, air filter or carburetor. You need to clean the indicated details.
- Another possible factor is to resolve or incorrectly carried out carburetor adjustment. You need to adjust the setting according to the instructions.
- Observe this problem mono and when opening the air damper. In this situation, the lack of fuel for a trimmer for grass occurs through the fault of the air flow.
If the device does not have enough fuel, it works properly at high speeds or when they increase, but stalls at idle. If the root of the problem consists in the carburetor, the lawn mower will be disconnected both with cold startup and hot.
If you stalled after starting
If the technique starts and stalls immediately after starting, this indicates the wrong settings or deducting the device. As a result of this, the fuel enters the engine unevenly, which leads to significant vibration and disconnecting the trimmer for the grass. To fix the breakdown, it is necessary to reconfigure the device according to the user management.
Another probable problem is the blockage of the valve supplying the gasoline mixture. It must be cleaned.
On a note! If the trimmer for the grass starts, but immediately stalls, it may also mean that the fuel is moving to the carburetor with difficulty. Weakening the valve will help to eliminate the problem. this will provide uniform and free circulation of fuel in the device.
Another possible reason is the damaged fuel intake hose. Air can penetrate through cracks and holes into the system. To solve the problem, you need to increase the engine speed in order to get rid of air bubbles that have penetrated the device.
If you stalled when opening the damper
If the technique works properly at idle, but stalls when opening an air damper, this reports about the penetration of air into the system through cracks in the fuel supply hose or damaged oil seals. To fix the breakdown and establish the work of the tool without driving air from the atmosphere, it is necessary to replace damaged parts.
Preventive measures and operating rules
So that the lawn mower does not work and does not stall when starting, it must be correctly stored and operated. Compliance with the following simple recommendations will forget about problems.
- When begging the grass, you need to monitor the state of the cooling system. It is also necessary to regularly clean the channels in the case and starter’s ribs.
- To clean the tool, you should use kerosene, solvent, or other washing tools.
- You can not clean a hot tool. it must cool before washing.
- It is important to observe the recommended working mode. this will avoid overheating of the engine.
- If a braid for grass is not used over the next thirty days, the fuel must be drained, otherwise it will fall into heavy components that can score the channels of the carburetor.
- After the fuel is merged, the trimmer for the grass should work at idle for some time until it turns off. This will allow you to completely get rid of the rest inside the working mixture.
To store the tool in cold weather, you need:
- completely drain the fuel;
- disassemble the lawn mower, wash and clean all available components;
- inspect the condition of the parts, eliminate all defects that can be corrected;
- pour the required amount of oil into the gearbox;
- Clean the air filter;
- perform partial disassembly of the engine, wash all moving parts, blow and lubricate thoroughly;
- To lubricate the piston, unscrew the candle, then raise the piston to the upper dead point by the starter, pour a small amount of oil into the hole for the candle and do the crankshaft several times.
Important! If there is no way to store a trimmer for grass in a warm dry room, you must first wrap the motor with an embarrassed rag.
Only by observing these rules, you can be sure that the lawn mower will work properly and will not stall for a number of seasons.
As you can see, stopping the work of a trimmer for grass can be caused by many reasons. Most of them can be fixed independently using the user instructions. In cases where there is no self.confidence, the equipment is recommended to be attributed to repairs. It is worth remembering that incorrect actions can cause even greater harm to the trimmer. As a result, the repair of Motokos will cost a much larger amount than it would be initially, and in the worst case, it may be necessary to buy a new unit.
When pressing gas
If the lawn mower stops when pressing the gas, then the reasons may be the following.
- The most common option is a fuss of adjusting the carburetor, which occurs with significant loads on the drive, after a prolonged inaction of the mechanism or when it is used in severe conditions.
- The clogging of the fuel valve, which eliminates it with the message, as a result of which gasoline according to the system begins to flow normally.
- The weakening and hanging of the cable in the carburetor. Also, a tensile of the fuel hose can occur up to its rupture, caused by the action of a significant load.
- Clogging of the saapun (check valve), as a result of which fuel does not enter the tank.
If the problem is associated with the carburetor node, then it can be recognized by the appearance of vibrations of the lawn mower. Когда лопается шланг или растягивается трос — выполняют замену данных комплектующих.
Read the same from the heading
What gasoline in the Husqvarna lawn mower
Oil for the lawn mower: how to correctly change it and which liquid it is better to fill the lawn mower is a very necessary thing for those who need repeating mowing of grass on lawns and other earthen areas. But with the acquisition of this tool, one should not forget that he, like at least some other mechanism, asks for repeating maintenance. Basin gasoline Husqvarna to the lawn mower 
Huter gas mower adjustment of carburetor
Tuning the carburetor of the chainsaw of the chainsaw for an independent option of the carburetor, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with its device and understand the work order that is carried out to adjust the parts responsible for the correct functioning of the components of the device and the parts close to it. It is necessary to carefully handle objects for the option, also determine the compliance of the displayed characteristics of very acceptable values. About the device of the carburetor carburetor 
How to correct the fishing line for a trimmer to a gas station
A step.by.step annotation, how to wind a fishing line for a trimmer on a trimmer coil for grass with the advent of spring, you often spend your time in a dacha or a personal plot. From such a confusion as grass and weeds, you will be protected by a trimmer for grass. This tool without much work trims and mows grass in complex areas, where an ordinary lawn mower is not possible. Trimmer for grass. very effective and 
Adjustment of a trimmer carburetor for Husqvarna 128r ~ Wrcbux grass.Ru
Independent adjustment of the carburetor of the lawn mower with your own hands is impossible without preliminary work, cognition of theory, awareness of the device of the fuel system. Annotation for carburetor repair.
lawn mowers, like the entire bench tool for the garden, is not difficult to maintain equipment. Repair, configure without the help of others you can and necessary. For example, adjusting the carburetor of the lawn mower with your own hands. it is 5 minutes.
The carburetor from the lawn mower is a node in the power supply system. In it, like all carburetors, there is a process of mixing air and fuel (gasoline) for the upcoming supply to the motor cylinders.
In this process, the main thing is the correct proportion of fuel and air, why the carburetor is regulated.
The main problems and malfunctions of the carburetor.
Mesh filter. With this element, only two obstacles are more often:
In order to find out the cause of the breakdown, the fuel filter lid is unscrewed to extract the mesh filter. If the mud just accumulated on it, then flushing in gasoline or purge will help.
With visible damage on the mesh filter, it is necessary to put a new. There may also be damage to the fuel supply pipe (during the repair they practice checking this element).
The starting device of the carburetor almost always does not work due to blockages. Should be used for flushing acetone or the same gasoline.
Purging parts of a carburetor with click of compressed air. permissible and comfortable repair practice.
The hull of throttles, places of ligaments of the parts of the carburetor, intake or graduation pipeline. all of the listed parts are subject to depressurization. You can probably check the simple method. spread the problem area with soap foam.
Why is the chainsaw starts up and immediately stalls
The chainsaw is started and immediately stalls, the reason for this behavior can be hidden in the carburetor. The fuel pump malfunction or violation of the main fuel nozzle can cause this saw of this behavior. The impossibility of the chainsaw after starting, requires complete diagnosis in the service center.
Read also: linear guides for CNC machines
All of the above options for incorrect engine operation have similar reasons that, depending on their neglect, may have various manifestations. For example, with a slight air leak into the engine crankcase, its operation will not change much, the engine power will fall a little, its maximum speed will increase, and it will be able to heat up a little more. In the middle stages of air leaks, the engine will stop working at idle and will be very hot when working. A strong air leakage, it will make it impossible to work a saw, it will start and shove right away.
In parallel, the visible manifestations of malfunctions, for example, the unemployment of the chainsaws after starting, inside the engine at the time of its improper operation, will take place processes that irreversibly lead the saw to the most severe consequences, for example, melting the piston, jamming of the crankshaft shaft.
Trimmer does not start for grass
Like any technique, trimmers for grass are subject to various breakdowns. Often at the beginning of the summer season, the owners of such a tool complain that the trimmer does not start for the grass, and you have to look for a long time to look for the cause of the malfunction.
For those who have acquired a trimmer for grass recently and still on “you” with this technique, information will be useful about why the trimmer for grass is not started and what to do in this case. So, let’s find out what can cause this.
A gasoline trimmer for grass is not started. 10 possible reasons
Before trying to independently establish the work of the tool, carefully study the guide for its operation. Perhaps the information contained in it will promple you with one or another thought. Otherwise, you will have to look for the cause of the malfunction by selection. It may be one of the following:
Почему бензокоса глохнет при нажатии на газ? Ремонт Husqvarna 128R \Lawn mower Husqvarna 128R repair
- The cupcan on the rod is not transferred to the “v.””. This is one of the elementary actions, but sometimes beginners forget to turn on the tool before starting it.
- Such errors include the absence of fuel in the tank. If the fuel ends, and you forgot about it, just pour into the tank (usually located near the motor) AI-92 gasoline.
- Absence, inappropriate mixture or incorrect proportion of engines oil. Ideally, you should regularly add no more than 50 g of oil. This will serve as an additional lubricant and will support the engine of your trimmer for grass in working condition. Also consider that oil is of different types (“synthetics”, “semi-synthetics”, “mineral water”)-all of them affect the operation of the mechanism differently.
- If a trimmer mowel for grass does not start after winter, drain the fuel remaining in the gas tank and replace it with fresh. This is especially true for small low.power trimmers with small engines sensitive to low.quality mixture. In addition, during the winter, a precipitate may form at the bottom of the gas tank, which is due to which problems arise with the operation of the device.
- Excessive fuel pumping can also become one of the reasons that the trimmer for the grass has not stalled and does not start. Когда воздушная заслонка перекрыта, свечу заливает топливом. It should be twisted and dried, and then inserted into your place and try to launch the engine, holding the gas trigger. It is advisable before this to check it for the presence between the electrodes of the spark. If there is no spark, the candle should be replaced.
- Problems with the filter. If your trimmer for the grass starts poorly, remove the air filter and run the tool without it. If everything works out, the filter should be changed to a new. As an option. to carefully clean and blow the old one, but sooner or later the replacement will still have to be done.
- trimmer for the grass stalled and does not start? Try to clean the so.called sapun. an element designed to level pressure in the gas tank. Cleaning can be done with a regular long needle. The clogged soundtrack often becomes the cause of the malfunction.
- Knives are removed from the car. some models will not work under this condition.
- Violation of tightness. You can check this using a pressure gauge. If the pressure begins to fall, you should determine which of the parts of the carburetor is faulty. Most often, carburetor gasket wears out.
- Sometimes, after a long period of work, you can notice that the trimmer for the grass has overheated and does not start. Firstly, you should know that you should definitely take breaks. The amount of continuous operation time recommended for this model should be indicated in the instructions. Also, the problem of overheating can lie in a faulty ignition coil or in the air cooling system, which prevents overheating.
If none of these actions has given a result, you should contact the repair shop or service center.
The lawn mower stalls in other words suffocates when pressing the gas
If the inconsistent is associated with the carburetor node, then it can be recognized when the lawn mowing appears when the vibrations appear. When a hose bursts or a cable stretches, a change of data data is made.
When a braid for grass stalls at large speeds, this is due to the following problems:
- clogging or clutching the valve placed on the gas tank lid;
- The carburetor was drained under the influence of vibrations that occur during the operation of the mechanism;
- obstacles with the circulation of fuel consistency;
- atmospheric air
- The hose created to fuel fuel cracked or slightly connected.
The carburetor is regulated by focusing on the operational annotation to the trimmer. For the option, it is often enough to weaken the tightness of its body. If there are problematic issues with the circulation of the fuel consistency, then it can gradually enter the carburetor. After its production, the engine stalls at huge speeds.
At single speeds, all.fought trimmer stopping the grass are subsequent:
- pollution, drainage in another incorrectly configured adjustment of the carburetor;
- clogging of the air filter;
- reducing the speed of the gearbox when heating it, which is a consequence of the use of inappropriate fuel consistency;
- clogging of the throttle;
- air entering the system;
- insufficiently fuel at the work of a lawn mower.
If a carburetor is a problem place, then the technique will stop at the “cold” and with a “hot” launch.
The unit can stall immediately after starting, if the carburetor is resolved as it was also called incorrectly configured. this causes an uneven supply of fuel. The result will be that the device begins to vibrate clearly. To eliminate problems, the carburetor is reconfigured, acting by annotation to the mechanism.
Blocking air filter ─ another reason for the unreliable operation of the device. To check the involvement of this element in the malfunction, you need to start the lawn mower without it. The contaminated filter can be washed in gasoline, dried or replaced with new.
The clogged fuel filter does not let the fuel into the cylinder, and the engine with full gas stalls due to elementary lack of gasoline. This element is located inside the tank on a fence hose. To eliminate the problem, instead of the old filter, put on the new hose or rinse carefully the one that was removed.
Advice! When trying to pull out a cork in the tank, the hose along with the filter can fall into the tank. You can get them with tweezers.
Why and what to do if a trimmer stalls for grass
There are several reasons why the trimmer for grass stalls when the grass. Usually the problem is provoked:
- wear of engine elements. piston, bearings, crankcase;
- malfunctions with fuel supply. a carburetor can fail in the device, sometimes a malfunction causes a clogged filter;
- mechanical damage to hoses, tubes and cables;
- disobedience with the ignition chain.
Most often, under a load for one reason or another, an old trimmer for grass, which has long been in operation, stalls for a particular reason. But sometimes the owners of new gasoline devices face problems.
Why is a trimmer for grass stalling when pressing gas, increasing speed
If the trimmer for the grass stalls when you give gas, then the problem is usually a malfunction of the carburetor adjustment. The malfunction often occurs if the device was inaction for a long time, and then received a significant load. Sometimes the unit stalls immediately after increasing speed, if before that it was operated in difficult conditions in violation of the rules.
The following reasons are also leading to problems with the performance of the device:
With stretching or rupture of the fuel hose in a gasoline trimmer, the elements that have become unusable must be changed. If the reason is in the clogged valves and filters in the unit, they are quite simple to clean.
If the reason that the trimmer stalls for the grass is caused by problems with the carburetor, the problems are accompanied by vibrations
Another common problem is that the trimmer for grass stalls with increasing speed due. In this case, you need to find the instructions for the device and carry out the reconfiguration of the unit. Often it is enough to weaken the tightening of the carburetor body.
Why does a trimmer for grass stall at idle
Garden trimmer for grass often stalls even at idle. The reasons for the malfunction are usually simple. First of all, the improper adjustment of the carburetor affects performance. it leads to problems both at high speeds and in idle mode. Turning off the device can provoke clogging of an air filter or throttle.
Sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls if incorrect fuel is used for it. The gearbox for this reason overheats and reduces momentum.
If a malfunction occurs, it is necessary, first of all, to inspect the carburetor unit and perform mechanical repair or configuration. If the cause is of poor.quality fuel, you need to replace the mixture with a more suitable.
What to do if the trimmer for the grass starts and immediately stalls
If the trimmer for the grass does not gain momentum and stalls immediately after starting, the problem usually consists in improper tuning the carburetor. In this case, fuel in the system comes unevenly, the gasoline unit vibrates and cannot work normally. Repair consists in reconfiguring a carburetor unit according to the instructions from the manufacturer.
Engine stop causes fuel supply valve. The element must be carefully cleaned, and then installed back in place. If the lawn mower still stalls immediately after starting, perhaps the valve is too tight and it needs to be loosened. In this case, the fuel mixture will begin to circulate through the system freely, and problems with the performance of the unit will disappear.
In some cases, a gasoline trimmer for grass stalls due to the fact that the hose contains damage that pass the air. During the repair, you need to replace the fuel tube with a new.
Attention! If the damage in the hose is insignificant, it is allowed to simply add a revolution drive. This will allow you to drive out air bubbles from the fuel system.
What to do if the trimmer works and stalls for the grass
Owners of garden gasoline units are faced with the fact that a trimmer for grass stalls at large speeds after a short work. First, the device begins to function with jerks, and then gradually stops.
Typically, the reason is the overheating of the system. gasoline in the carburetor simply boils. A trimmer for grass can heat up if the ignition circuit coil or wire is damaged. There is no point in repairing worn details, they are simply changed to new working.
The use of a trimmer for the grass does not lead the use of not disk, but rotary damper in a carburetor
What to do if the trimmer for the grass overheats and stalls
If a hot trimmer stalls for grass, the situation is a great danger to the performance of the unit. Repair should be carried out immediately, otherwise the device will be completely unusable, and it will be more difficult to restore it.
Overheating of the unit usually cause the following reasons:
- The use of inalitions. pour fuel into the tank with precisely with such an octane number that is recommended by the manufacturer;
- a large amount of air in the system. for this reason, the enriched mixture releases an excess of heat;
- non.compliance with the proportions of oil and gasoline in the preparation of fuel;
- The thick layer of soot on the muffler. soot is a good heat.insulating material, the gasoline braid for the grass during operation is very hot and stalls;
- The displacement of the axis of the spit.headed head inside the bar. for this reason, the rotation slows down, and the load on the engine increases.
If the gasoline unit stalls, you need to carefully examine it and eliminate first of all possible deformations of the structure. Then it is necessary to study the fuel parameters. If they do not correspond to the recommended, gasoline is replaced with a more suitable. If unnecessary air gets into the system, it is necessary to independently or with the involvement of specialists to adjust the position of the carburetor damper.
Sometimes a gasoline trimmer for the grass overheats and stalls because there is too old fuel in the tank. Use a fresh mixture for the unit, which was stored no longer than two weeks.
Attention! A trimmer for grass will overheat if you use it for too long, or mow with a weak device hard thick grass.
How to avoid breakdowns
Many breakdowns of a gasoline trimmer for grass can really be eliminated if you remove the causes, but if possible, it is recommended to, in principle, avoid faults. Simple measures allow to maintain the unit in a working state:
- You need to use a trimmer for grass in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturer. It is impossible to use a weak device for removing hard weeds on the site, it is also not recommended to use motorcycles in excess of the due time. The gasoline unit needs to be turned off regularly and allow it to cool down.
- During the operation of the device, it is necessary to monitor the state of the cooling system. To maintain performance, the channels in the case are regularly cleaned, like the starter’s ribs. The clogging of the system often becomes the reason that the unit stalls from overheating.
- After using the gasoline trimmer for the grass, too, you need to clean. In this case, the procedure is not carried out for a hot unit, at first it must completely cool. For cleaning, use solvents, kerosene and other products allowed for use by the manufacturer.
- Before cleaning, the motorcycles for storage must be drained from the tank, the remains of unused fuel. If this is not done, the gasoline mixture will fall into heavy components and will clog the channels of the carburetor, which will subsequently cause malfunctions. After draining the fuel, the device is launched at idle and waited for it to turn off.
With the onset of autumn, a gasoline trimmer for grass must be correctly removed for storage. First, the residues of the fuel mixture are drained from the device, and then the unit is disassembled, rinse and clean all removable components.
Before harvesting gasoline motorcycles for storage, you need to evaluate the condition of its parts, carry out the necessary repair and replacement of nodes. Air filter needs to be cleaned. The engine is partially disassembled, rinsed and blown by moving elements, and then applied a new grease. To maintain the piston part, the candle is unscrewed and the piston itself is lifted to the top point, and a little oil is poured into the opening opening and the crankshaft is twisted several times.
Store a gasoline trimmer for grass in winter is necessary in a warm room
Trimmer for grass The lawn mower stalls when adding gas / Benzonase Trimmer Stalls When The Throttle
trimmer for grass The lawn mower stalls when gas added. trimmer for grass does not pull. Trimmer for grass loses momentum at load.
trimmer for grass gasoline stihl stalls with full gas cause of the disease !
Vibrations that take place in the process of operation of the lawn mower can lead to a reservoir.
Incorrect adjustment of the lawn mower can be fixed by simply adjusting it in accordance with the requirements specified in the operating instructions.
In addition, sometimes gasoline trimmers for grass can stall due to the fact that the valve located in the gas tank lid just clogged or sticks.
To find out, try using a braid by loosening the gas tank cover.
If in this mode the device works properly, clean the valve.
over, the lawn mower can stall due to poor fuel flow into the carburetor
Why then the device starts up, ask you?
The reason for this is that at first the fuel gradually falls into the carburetor and is enough for work with increased power.
However, then it is produced and at large speeds the engine begins to stall.
As for the carburetor, here the problem may also be that its body is too pulled.
The reason that the lawn mower stalls at high gas speeds may also be an air leak.
We are talking about the possible presence of a place through which air can pass during the heating process of the engine.
Among other things, do not forget to check the fuel intake hose. The problem may be that it is weak or cracked at all.
Problem with Slopry Husqvarna 128r
I suspect, the exhaust of the muffler is clogged with soot. The symptoms are similar.
CHAINSAW DIES WHEN THROTTLED?. This is Why!
Maybe there is a mesh that you need to throw out.
Take the net | Throw it, if it does not change, it means a lack of gasoline, adjust the carburetor, primarily a jickler l, towards enrichment. Yes, and first see the condition of the fuel filter.
grinding grid, changed the candle with a really working
Srema73. Write down the video of the engine with a smooth and sharp adding “gas”.
Lack of gasoline: option |. Polluted fuel | th filter, carburetor requires adjustment or air leaks due to the worn crankshaft oil seals. But the third option only if the braid for the grass is old and has worked out a lot.
A little out of that opera. A friend of MK Tarpan did not start. There the centrifugal clutch did not work, the engine did not gain the speed. The reason was banal, the air filter was town. They took him off for a minute, started up and ran. Washed, dried, drank beer and went to work. So watched the air filter.
LAV1955 wrote: A little of the wrong opera. A friend of MK Tarpan did not start. There the centrifugal clutch did not work, the engine did not gain the speed. The reason was banal, the air filter was town. They took him off for a minute, started up and ran. Washed, dried, drank beer and went to work. So watched the air filter.
It is on the right now. I did not mention the air filter since the symptom | A little of the wrong ones. And I don’t think that a person completely does not check about him. And I know what to advise, repaired hundreds of chainsaws and about one and a half dozen motorized equipment | X manufacturers. And then everyone is a personal matter to listen to my words or ignore. I definitely won’t be worse.
The wrong opera belonged to my post, it is about MK.
The airfield was removed, the fuel also checked, clean, disassembled there completely 2 outers on the piston, not deep but wide, 2-3 mm, so I think, because of this is it because? And the virgin is normal, the braid for the grass worked for 3 years by faith and truth
Srema73 wrote: there are 2 bullys on the piston, not deep but wide 2-3 mm, so I think, because of this, if?
Blows would show themselves to a greater extent at low speeds.
good health, dear specialists.Please tell me how the ignition switch, located in the right handle, operates on the Husqvarna 128: to break the circuit or to close to the “mass”.the pen is reluctant to disassemble once again.
Yakut274 wrote: good health, dear specialists.Please tell me how the ignition switch, located in the right handle, operates on the Husqvarna 128: to break the circuit or to close to the “mass”.the pen is reluctant to disassemble once again.
TOP-3 trimmers forester their characteristics and methods of eliminating faults: convey the essence
In order to draw a picture of a trimmer malfunction for gasoline grass, you must have an idea of the constructive structure and methodology of the device. The heart and the basis of the braid for grass are the engine that rotates the shaft transmitting rotation to the cutting part. Starting from the basics, check everything in order, using the necessary tool.
Lesser Lesnik 334
powerful, in comparison with the previous model. Recommended for use in small and medium sections up to 1 thousand. m. sq. During operation, a forester 334 gains speed up to 9 thousand. rpm. Due to the possibility of quick disassembly of a trimmer rod for grass, it is easy to transport and store in rooms with limited space.
Among the additional functions: the presence of vibration isolation, the ability to lubricate the gearbox, a simplified system for replacing air filters.
Lesnik Lesnik 335
Today, this model is very rare due to the fact that it was discontinued from production. A significant difference from the previous model is the type of handle. Buyers do not distinguish significant internal differences. It is currently almost impossible to purchase a new lawn manner of a forester 335.
When the first signs of incorrect operation of the chainsaw appear, it is worth performing its full diagnosis. In order to avoid damage to the saw as a result of improper maintenance, it is better to entrust the work to determine and eliminate engine malfunctions. And most importantly, you do not need to use a chainsaw with minor defects, t. to. This will lead to even greater problems.
The chainsaw does not stall the reason
The owners of the chainsaws have to come across the purpose that the saw, without visible circumstances, ceases to work normally. I figure out why the chainsaws are stalling at different operating modes, and now to outline, the most diagnose a malfunction, we will try in our article.
IMPORTANT. An experienced electrician leaked a secret to the network how to pay for electricity half as much, a legal way
Husqvarna 240 1. Badly starts 2. When you press the gas stalls 3. Works with interruptions 4. Read more