What is the difference between a trimmer and an electric scythe
How to choose a trimmer. What is the best electric grass trimmer to choose. Trimmer and electric scythe what is the difference.
First of all, we would like to draw your attention to the differences between the two different types of power tools for mowing grass.
– electric scythe
The electric scythe is more powerful and is designed to perform a large amount of mowing work.
the trimmer is intended for processing small areas of your site (flower beds, flower beds, greenhouses).
By reading our articles, you might already have learned how to choose an electric brace. And today we will try to help you choose a garden trimmer. If you buy an electric trimmer, we guarantee that cutting grass with a trimmer will be easier, more comfortable, more efficient and safer.
What power sources are.
One type of power source is the battery. This way you get the best trimmer for areas where there is no way to connect to the mains. The battery will give you the opportunity to work for a while, and then you have to put it on charge.
Nowadays, garden trimmers with an external power source are more common. You only need a carrier to get started. Connect the tool to the network and put things in order on your site. Because the battery does not take up space, a larger electric motor can fit in the grass trimmer. That is, such a trimmer will be more powerful than a battery trimmer, but its weight will be the same.
Which handle to take the trimmer with.
Very often, a D-handle is placed on the electric trimmer. Some models use a material that reduces the final vibration transmitted to the handle. Working with a trimmer with such a handle will significantly increase working comfort.
Also, the so-called “Bicycle handles” are installed on the grass trimmers. They are T-shaped. a trimmer with such a handle will help you work for a long time, but at the same time almost never get tired.
The most common trimmer power ranges from 200 W to 1 kW. In most cases, a 600-800 Watt trimmer is ideal. With this tool, you can both trim the lawn after the lawn mower, and mow thin weeds. True, if you are a happy owner of a site constantly overgrown with “jungle”, the best solution for you would be an electric trimmer with a capacity of 800 W. 1.4 kW. If you clearly know that you only need a tool of this kind for corrections after the lawn mower, then the power should not be for you.
be a priority, as most low-power, inexpensive trimmers will do the job. It is also worth noting that it is also worth paying attention to the trimmer speed.
Cutting grass with a trimmer or types of cutting elements.
Fishing line is often used, this type of cutting element is perfect for small vegetation. But using a knife, you get a universal trimmer. The price of a trimmer with a knife is higher, but with it you can cut even large woody weeds. Knives are also different. The reliable Vitals trimmers offer both 3-lobed and 4-lobed knives. You will not feel a huge difference, so when choosing an electric trimmer, you should not prioritize the type of knife.
How does an electric trimmer differ from a trimmer and which electric trimmer to choose. The trimmer device differs from the electric scythe device in only one way. In the electric scythe, the engine is located on top of the bar, and in the trimmer. from the bottom. When choosing a trimmer for a summer cottage or plot, we advise you to determine the type and amount of work.
We hope that our article helped you decide which electric trimmer is best to choose.
The difference between a trimmer and an electric shaver
For a face to have a neat and well-groomed appearance, today it is absolutely not necessary to visit expensive hairdressing salons or have a personal stylist. It is enough just to have a handy tool to trim the stubble, beard and mustache in time. The market is able to offer different types of devices designed for specific needs. Some devices are versatile, others are more focused. The selection is large enough and it’s easy to get lost in the variety. To prevent this from happening, let’s figure out what is the difference between a trimmer and an electric shaver.
On a note! In some models, manufacturers provide the ability to shave in the shower.
For purely home use, a networked electric shaver is quite suitable. If you have to be on business trips at work, then it is better to take a closer look at the battery options, with high-capacity cells and the ability to recharge not only from the household network, but from the cigarette lighter in the car. For those with sensitive skin, it is better to choose a moisture-resistant wet shave model.
Waterproof electric shaver
The quality of shaving is influenced by the speed of rotation of the blades: you should pay attention to the power of the electric motor. It is also recommended that you trust devices from brands that have earned a reputation in the market. Well-known companies provide a warranty and warranty service for all their devices.
Dimensions and weight
Both devices look compact. They are convenient to use, easy to move from one workplace to another. Takes up little space when placed on a desk or in a travel bag, so you can take your razor or trimmer with you if needed.
However, due to the more complex mechanical design, the trimmer is not much larger than the razor. Also, a set of attachments is attached to the device, for which space is required on the shelf / in the bag.
A razor or trimmer is a lightweight device so that your hands do not get tired during work, and it is convenient to use. The presence of the device in the luggage bag does not significantly affect the weight of the luggage.
In comparison with a razor, the trimmer functionality is wider due to the presence of a set of attachments. Some trimmer models allow you to cut hair on the head, mustache and beard, trim sideburns and eyebrows, cut hairs growing in the nose and ears.
Trimming eyebrow trimmer
Manufacturers provide both devices, depending on the price segment, with the following additional options:
- self-cleaning function;
- the ability to shave in the shower and in the bathroom;
- control of the device charge level;
- adjustment of the length of the power cable;
Ease of use
The counters display devices of different configurations, sizes and weights. You can choose the optimal shape and size of the device for the wishes of any user. However, the ergonomics of the device depends not only on the size and weight characteristics. Ease of use is influenced by noise, vibration and maintenance requirements. Comparative characteristics of opponents according to the above criteria are as follows.
- In general, trimmers are less noisy. The manufacturers of both devices are making efforts to eliminate noise effects during operation.
- The presence of an electric motor in the housing causes vibrations. Both devices include technologies to reduce their level.
- It is recommended to regularly clean the razor from hair residues and dirt. The trimmer requires not only a similar cleaning, but also the lubrication of the cutting mechanism with a special oil. Otherwise, the appliance will not cut, but pull the hair.
Electric shaver with integrated trimmer
The trimmer shaver is a kind of compromise between the two. It is designed primarily for those who value practicality and versatility in a device. Of course, having two types of blades in one device, such a device has much more possibilities than each separately.
The scope of such a device is very wide, from a hairdressing salon to a home haircut and shaving. The peculiarity of this type of device is its extended functionality. In addition, by connecting these two devices into one, the resulting unit loses the disadvantages inherent in them separately.
Here is a list of the benefits of using such a device.
- Versatility and true versatility. Whereas previously two separate appliances were required to shave and trim the beard, now only one is enough. Of course, this is much more convenient.
- Less time consuming. Yes, that’s right, the user spends less time, because he does not need to prepare and clean two different devices, now everything he needs is already in his hands.
- Availability and prevalence. The price for such devices, as a rule, is quite affordable, although the quality may not always correspond to the stated requirements. It is important to make sure when buying that the blade is made of stainless steel, and let the machine itself be rotary.
- Easy to maintain. Such universal devices, as a rule, are designed with a long term of use inherent in them. In other words, service is not only provided for, but also desirable. It is easy to carry out it, because it includes cleaning and lubricating the knives and balancing them (in rare cases).
There are several disadvantages as well.
- If among the advantages was noted the easy maintenance of the device, then the obvious disadvantage will be its regularity. Yes, a universal electric shaver will have to be serviced a little more often than a regular one. This is explained quite easily, more details, more potential breakdowns.
- The second obvious drawback is inherent in all electrical appliances. This is a power source. Everything is simple here: if you forgot to recharge your device or just replace the batteries, then there is a high probability that it can let you down at the most inopportune moment. Imagine a situation: you are in a hurry, are late for an important meeting and you urgently need to trim your beard, which has become sloppy. Half of the job was done, and the machine turned off and stopped showing signs of life. Time is running out, and the beard still looks unkempt. It’s good if you have an additional set of batteries in stock, or the model allows you to use it as soon as it is plugged into the outlet. Unfortunately, most manufacturers do not use the shaver until it is fully charged.
- They break more often. Unfortunately, this is also a fact. The more complex the device, the more likely it will fail. Two blades plus a set of universal attachments can break much faster than one.
- Dimensions. Such a versatile device will have larger dimensions than, say, a trimmer and an electric shaver separately. dimensions, less room for maneuver, therefore, the user will no longer be able to afford some of the things that he does using less bulky items.
- The quality of the blades. Another important aspect to pay attention to. If the blade is made from a low-quality alloy, the razor will very soon lose balance and begin to bite into large hairs, which can lead to skin irritation.
The nuances of using a trimmer
What is the difference between a trimmer and an electric shaver? First, you should decide on the classification of the device and its purpose. Trimmers are primarily used for beards and mustaches, grooming, trimming, etc. It should be remembered that the trimmer does not imply a close shave, and does not have the appropriate capabilities for this. All you can do with a trimmer is to shorten your facial hair to a certain length, but not shave it off to a smooth, clear skin. For such purposes, you just need a razor.
As a rule, it is rather difficult to choose between two types of appliances (electric shaver and trimmer). It is best to have both devices on hand. You may need a shaver for everyday use. A trimmer will come in handy if the user decides to let go of the stubble or grow a beard.
Here is a list of the most obvious benefits of using a trimmer.
- Ideal for controlling beard level. Most often, the pitch of the nozzle has a division of 1 mm (from 1 to 10 mm). In rare cases, there are models with a pitch of 0.5 mm, but they are professional, therefore they are more expensive and are rarely found in retail.
- Shaves to the level of one-day stubble. If for some reason the owner of the trimmer is tired of wearing a beard, he can easily and quickly level it to the level of even stubble. It is very convenient to compose your own style without spending money on a trip to the barbershop.
- It is relatively inexpensive. If an average razor costs in the region of one and a half thousand rubles, then a trimmer can be found at half this cost.
- A large number of attachments. Many different universal (suitable for most models) trimmer attachments can pleasantly surprise both the inexperienced user and the experienced barber.
- Easy to use. The trimmer is a very highly specialized device that is difficult to use in any other way, except for its intended purpose. You just need to press a button and start trimming. This is another difference from an electric shaver, which, nevertheless, is a more versatile item.
Despite the impressive list of advantages that the device possesses, nevertheless, it was not possible to completely do without the disadvantages. The first thing that attracts attention is the lack of the opportunity to shave “clean”. However, if this opportunity were fully realized in the trimmer, it would at the same moment turn into an electric razor.
Secondly, mention should be made of the design of the blade-knives, which may differ slightly from the razor. Although the principle of operation will be similar in many cases. Trimmer blades can quickly become unusable due to loss of balance. It is far from always possible to correct this deficiency with your own hands.
The third thing that needs to be entered in the “disadvantages” column is the inability to work with long hair. Imagine you want to trim your beard, which is much larger, say 17 mm. It will no longer be possible to do this with the attachments; you will have to level with the trimmer blade to the maximum step (10 mm), and only then level the beard at this level. Significant functional limitation on the eyes.
Features of the electric shaver
An electric shaver for men is as important as a cosmetic bag for the weaker sex. Initially, this apparatus was designed and created as a tool for shaving the head and performing simple hairstyles (boxing, semi-boxing, etc.). Over time, technology has improved, and now an electric shaver is capable of doing much more than a simple haircut “to zero”.
Today, there are two types of razors: rotary and mesh. The first is disk blades mounted on heads. This design is very effective at removing hair, but it can irritate the skin. The second option hides the blades under the net. This shave is more delicate, but takes more time to complete the procedure.
Mesh and Rotary Shavers
The electric shaver has many benefits.
- Electric blades do not irritate the skin. This is especially important in cases with an increased dermatological response to everyday allergens and irritants, as well as when the skin is too dry and sensitive.
- The second obvious benefit is the durability of the blades installed on the appliance. In terms of their reliability and durability, they give a hundred points ahead of any manual machine. The number of hair cut by an electric razor can be counted as whole football fields. Where a conventional razor is already dull, the knife blade will work for a long time.
- The third important and very relevant plus is the quality of shaving. If, when working with the machine, there is a high probability of touching a painful area of the skin (pimple, etc.) and damaging it, then in the case of an electrical appliance, this probability is reduced to zero. In other words, shaving becomes truly safe. Injury to the skin of the face is significantly reduced, resulting in increased convenience and comfort from use.
- There is no need to use gels and shaving foams, you can carry out the so-called. “Dry shave”. In the case of a manual machine, this is not possible.
Of course, like all other appliances, the electric shaver is not without its drawbacks. An electric shaver is not suitable for beard grooming. Only a close shave is her area of responsibility.
In addition, regular maintenance is required. Cleaning, sharpening and balancing knives in inexpensive models, lubricating parts in cases where the blades are self-sharpening. If the user asks the question why they need to service the electric shaver, and stops doing it, then the machine may fail, and quite quickly.
Appearance of devices
Before comparing the two options for garden equipment, let’s pay attention to their sample samples. This is a lawn mower:
And here is the trimmer:
Trimmer back to contents
Difference between lawn mower and trimmer
In the summer season, one of the urgent tasks is the fight against excess vegetation that spoils the appearance of personal plots, lawns and parks. In this regard, special equipment is used. Its varieties are lawn mowers and trimmers. Each of these tools has its own characteristics, which lead to certain advantages and disadvantages.
So, two devices perform the same function. ennobling the territory. And the difference between lawn mowers and trimmers lies in their technical capabilities, design features and direct purpose.
a lawn mower is a more powerful unit. It usually runs on gasoline. This device can be in continuous operation for a long time, which is especially important when it is required to process large areas. a lawn mower copes not only with thin grass, but also with weeds, shrubs, trees making their way.
But where it is necessary to correct hard-to-reach areas, for example, the spaces between closely planted shrubs, it is preferable to wield a trimmer. This tool will evenly cut soft grass in a small area and create a clear edge of the lawn. It should be borne in mind that long continuous work does not have the best effect on such devices, and if you need to mow a lot of grass, this should be done in several approaches.
Trimmers most often use battery or electrical energy. Their cutting part is traditionally a fishing line. The handle of this type of aggregate is usually closed, D-shaped. Meanwhile, in lawn mowers, it is similar to a bicycle handlebar. it makes it easier to control a heavier tool than a trimmer. On this equipment, the cutting element, in addition to the fishing line, can be a knife or a disc.
What’s the difference between a lawn mower and a trimmer yet? The fact that the first device is louder, while the second produces much less noise. Generally speaking, the trimmer is more suitable for home use. A lawn mower is an indispensable tool in the hands of those who are professionally engaged in the processing of various territories.
Let’s look at some of the characteristics of each mowing device. So, the trimmer has a simpler device. It can be powered by electricity, gasoline, or battery power. The same energy sources are found in lawn mowers, however, with more power, these units can function longer without interruption.
The trimmer cuts the stems of plants with a blade with blades or fishing line. On some models, the cutting element is a disc. Lawn mowers are equipped with a double-sided rotating knife or blade system. At the same time, the cutting height of the grass in modern devices can be adjusted.
The difference between a trimmer and a lawn mower is its light weight. At the same time, there are models of fairly heavy, powerful trimmers that are used to combat large weeds, very tough grass and so on. Nevertheless, any trimmer is a portable device, which cannot be said about a lawn mower.
Difference between trimmer and lawn mower
An area with neatly trimmed grass always looks very well-groomed. To maintain the area in this state, a trimmer or lawn mower is used. Each of these devices has its own characteristics and is designed to perform specific tasks.
- Technical features
- Collecting herbs
- Scope of application
Demo Video: Einhell Petrol Brush Cutter | Toolstation
Trimmers are not equipped with a grass catcher, and therefore, after using the tool, it is necessary to remove the cut vegetation from the area. Using the lawnmower, you can choose whether the mowed grass will fit into a special compartment (most models are equipped with it) or it will lie directly on the lawn when crushed.
Trimmer. portable motorized tool for cutting grassy areas.
Lawnmower. a motorized device on wheels designed for cutting grass.
Lawn mower to content
Scope of application
With the help of the trimmer, thanks to its compact elongated design, it is convenient to treat spaces between closely growing plantings, overgrown areas under benches, along curbs and around flower beds. In areas with high grass or uneven surfaces, it is also advisable to use a trimmer.
A lawnmower with limited maneuverability is more suited to beautifying large, level surfaces. In this case, the grass will be cut rather quickly, and the person driving the machine will spend much less effort than when performing the same work with a trimmer.
Knowing what is the difference between a trimmer and a lawn mower, you can decide which device is right for you. And if funds allow, it is convenient to have both at your disposal: a lawn mower for general processing of the territory and a trimmer that helps to correct the grass cover in the remaining hard-to-reach places.
Vitals Master EZT 144vrs
Electric scythe Vitals Master EZT 144vrs is designed for cleaning lawns, as well as mowing grass where a normal scythe does not go: around trees, flower beds, between fences, on lawns with an uneven surface. The spit has an electric motor with a power of 1400 W. This electric tool is very comfortable to start. It is equipped with a soft start function, with which the unit turns on without jerking. The engine runs on a belt drive, which does not emit unnecessary noise during the operation of the scythe and does not create strong vibrations. The Vitals Master EZT 144vrs electric trimmer has many advantages, including the fact that the rotor and stator of the electric motor are wrapped in copper, which provides the device with durability and durability. In the complete set you will find a belt with which the scythe is put on the shoulder and a knife with three teeth for mowing vegetation. The line spool must be purchased separately. Depending on the stiffness and size of the vegetation, choose either a three-toothed knife (mows 255 mm) or a spool with line (designed for mowing plants with a diameter of 420 mm). The shoulder strap is adjustable to suit the height of the person, while it can be detached separately from the braid. After adjustment, the belt is very easy and quick to attach to the mowing device.
- High-quality material for manufacturing the rotor and stator windings, as well as the housing, rod and handle as a whole. it is a guarantee of a long service life;
- Smooth, jerk-free start-up prolongs the operation of the unit and simplifies the load on human hands;
- Powerful motor makes it possible to change nozzles and use a knife for cutting weeds;
- Bicycle handles provide a firm grip and comfortable control, designed for cutting vegetation of different sizes;
- When working, the tool is convenient and simple, does not create unnecessary noise and vibrations.
Hyundai GC 1400
- Heavy duty motor for demanding tasks;
- Bicycle handle. design like lawn mowers;
- Due to the upper location of the motor, dust and moisture do not enter the engine through the air grilles;
- Collapsible design;
- Smooth start;
- Large cutting width in one pass.
Top brands of electric trimmers
These are the most reliable trimmers ever and they are the best sellers by right. We have selected for you the TOP-ten of the best models. the most sold trimmers in 2019.
Iron Angel ETR 1400
The Dutch electric trimmer Iron Angel ETR 1400 is designed for quick and thorough clearing of garden and summer cottages from vegetation. The manufacturer of the machine from the Netherlands offers two attachments to choose from: a knife for mowing grass with a diameter of 25.5 cm and a line for vegetation no more than 38 cm. The motor power is 1400 W, the total weight is 7 kg. The motor starts smoothly, without creating unnecessary noise and vibrations. Depending on the nozzle, the electric scythe makes from 4800 to 6300 revolutions per minute. A metal shaft acts as a drive. In addition, the parts of the electric trimmer are a handle with a D-shape, a shoulder strap, a steel, collapsible straight bar. As for the motor, it is on top. This kind of positioning protects it from accidental bumps against the root or hard object, which increases the life of the scythe. The Iron Angel ETR 1400 electric trimmer not only benefits from the power of the motor, but also the fact that the motor is equipped with a thermal protection function that protects the device from overloads and overheating. In addition, the device has an additional handle, which makes it more convenient to use. Leading units are lubricated automatically.
- Robust construction and wear-resistant, stainless material of the body and drive shaft ensure long-term use of the tool without any repairs;
- Ease of use and comfortable grip handle make the tool lightweight and trouble-free in work;
- The engine power of 1.4 kW in combination with a steel shaft makes it possible not only to mow with a fishing line, but also to cut off hard growth with a sharp knife;
- Equipped with an air flow cooling system protects the equipment from overheating in case of prolonged operation;
- Efficiency is noted, which consists in prolonged operation of the engine while consuming a small amount of energy.
TOP 10: rating of the best trimmers
- They serve for a long time and do not break;
- They have good power combined with a low price;
- They have an optimal set of functions.
AL-KO BC 1200 E
AL-KO models in the top three are already an unbreakable tradition. The reason is the high quality of the equipment and the very meager% of hits on the service. This German electric trimmer can be safely called the most reliable trimmer to date. She’s just unkillable. The average service life is 5 years without any service. These are verified statistics. In the model, all the characteristics testify to premium quality: 2 cutting speeds, motor overload protection, soft start function, light and durable aluminum rod. As practice shows, the engine power is 1.2 kW. the most optimal for a trimmer. This motor handles most vegetation without overloading. At the same time, it is light in weight and quite hardy. The only negative is the high price. It is at the level of gasoline models. Unfortunately, impeccable quality is not affordable for everyone. But who value a reliable manufacturer, this trimmer is for them.
- The lowest percentage of users’ calls to service centers;
- Has established itself as the most reliable grass trimmer;
- High-quality copper-wound electric motor;
- Drive from engine to gearbox. forged steel shaft;
- Weed cutter included.
AL-KO GTE 550 Premium
- The uniqueness of the design, which lies in the ability of the scythe to work in narrow and hard-to-reach places;
- The proprietary electric motor from AL-KO has a continuous operation with minimal electricity consumption;
- It is possible to clean large areas in a short time due to the double line head;
- Low weight of 3 kg ensures ease of use and reduces stress on the user’s hands.
Hyundai GC 550
If you need to clear areas for an even and smooth cut, then the electric trimmer from Hyundai model GC 550 is just what you need. This model is equipped with a powerful, improved motor that doubles the speed of the rotating block compared to other models, thus improving productivity. The engine power is 700 W, at which it makes up to 1000 rpm. The electric trimmer Hyundai GC 550 also has advantages in heat dissipation, since a special system is built into the device, which is responsible for cooling the engine in case of overheating. There is also an automatic thermal protection that turns off the unit in case of overload. The cutting element is a head with a semi-automatic line feed. The length of the line is 6 meters, the diameter is 1.6 mm, which allows it to mow 300 mm of grass in one fell swoop without damaging the stems of the plants. The scythe handle is adjustable, which makes it possible to lengthen the handle and thus reach hard-to-reach places. To make it comfortable to hold the scythe during work, there are pads for the handles, made of durable, wear-resistant rubber. The unit also features a push button injury protection that protects the engine from accidental starting. Also, using the adjusting device, you can adjust the rotation of the head in any direction. The D-shaped handle, which makes it easier and more comfortable to use, helps to adjust the sweep width and the angle of rotation of the trimmer head. The built-in wheel helps to deliver the tool to the place of work, which can also be used as additional support.
- High productivity thanks to the 700 W motor and high-tech cutting head;
- The manufacturer Hyundai used high quality materials, which provide the unit with strength and durability;
- Due to its low weight, which is 2.9 kg, the scythe is easy to carry, and the transport wheel allows you to transport it around the site;
- Smooth start lightens the load on the hands and protects against a jerk at the start;
- Trimmer adjusting head penetrates into hard-to-reach areas for full cleaning.
Two-stroke engines are often installed on gasoline braids, into which a mixture of gasoline and oil in a ratio of 32: 1 (for mineral oil) and 50: 1 (for synthetic oil) is poured into them, using AI-92 non-ethyl gasoline. Two-stroke trimmers have the advantage of being lightweight.
In addition to two-stroke trimmers, there are four-stroke engine models in which oil and gasoline are filled separately. 4-stroke trimmers generally run quieter than 2-stroke scythes.
- Cutting head.
It is also important which cutting head the trimmer is equipped with. This can be a cutting line or a metal (plastic) knife. Some models have a fishing line and a knife in one set.
It is recommended to use trimmers with a cutting line if there are a lot of trees, bushes, stones in the cultivated area. This is because the knives can damage trees or be seriously damaged by bumping into a stone or other solid object. Metal (plastic) knives, in turn, allow you to mow tough, tall grass and bushes. At the same time, the cutting width of trimmers with metal knives is usually less than that of trimmers with a line, the cutting diameter of which can be up to 40 cm. The most versatile option is a trimmer equipped with both knives and a line. The presence of such a trimmer will allow you to change the cutting head depending on the characteristics of the area that you plan to cut.
Trimmers can be divided into those with a straight shaft with a gearbox and those with a curved shaft. The differences between these types of trimmers are not only in appearance. The absence of a straight shaft with a gearbox means that the cutting head is driven not by a straight metal bar, but by a steel cable. This mechanism is less reliable than a straight bar braid. Curved shaft usually have low power trimmers equipped with line. This is due to the fact that in order to set the knives in motion, more power is required, while the cable begins to spring under heavy load. For this reason, high-performance models most often have a straight shaft with a gearbox.
- Handle type.
Trimmer handles are of three types:
- T. shaped. The T-handle is convenient for working in open spaces, and the movement you make will be similar to that of a conventional mowing. These trimmers are powerful and designed for large jobs in open areas.
- J. shaped. If you have to work on areas overgrown with tall grass, look out for the J-handle models. The J-handle prevents the operator from approaching the bevel gear. J. Shaped handle should be attached when the metal cutter is mounted on the trimmer.
- Q. shaped.
- D. shaped. The D. handle is handy for small jobs where more maneuverability is required, such as shrubs, trees, paths and hedges. A line is best for this.
- Connectors for nozzles
A number of manufacturers produce trimmers with a split bar, with which you can connect attachments. This gives you a scythe that can be turned into a cultivator, snow blower, delimber or hedge trimmer. The ability to connect attachments is not the only advantage that the connector provides. This trimmer is more convenient to wash, in addition, the disassembled braid fits in the trunk of any car.
When choosing a trimmer with the ability to attach attachments, one should not forget that almost always attachments are not universal, that is, only attachments produced by the same manufacturer can be installed on branded trimmers.
Electric or gasoline trimmer?
Electric trimmer can be used when working in a small area located near a house or building where there is source of electricity.
The advantages of an electric trimmer include:
- low noise level,
- easy start,
- harmless to the environment,
- relatively low weight,
- no need to worry about refueling.
Among the disadvantages are:
- dependence on power supply,
- limited freedom of movement,
- less power than a petrol trimmer.
Electric trimmers are of two types:
Scythe vs Brushcutter 1. South West Annual Scythe Festival. June 2010
- with a lower engine. Bottom trimmers are designed for regularly trimmed lawn grass that is softer than normal. Bottom engine trimmers are lightweight (up to 2 kg) and power (200 to 650 W). Due to poor cooling, their engine has a short continuous life. no more than 10-15 minutes. Therefore, in order to exclude engine failure, it is necessary to reduce the time of its continuous operation and increase the rest time. In addition, such trimmers are prohibited from cutting wet grass, in order to avoid moisture penetration into the engine.
- top engine. Top engine trimmers are more powerful (600 to 1000 watts), allowing them to mow with confidence in virtually any grass. Therefore, these trimmers are often called electric trimmers. Since their engine is located on top, it is not afraid of moisture and can work under any conditions.
Cheap models of electric brace are designed, on average, for 25 minutes of continuous operation. serious, and accordingly more expensive, models have an engine overload protection system. Therefore, you can work with them without thinking about motor overheating. if necessary, it will shut down on its own.
Gasoline trimmers. their main advantages are high power and high performance. These characteristics are significant arguments when it comes to cultivating a large area with tough, tall grass. It is also important that petrol trimmers do not have an electric cable, and, therefore, have more freedom of movement. Due to these factors, petrol trimmers are the only option when the area to be treated is far from power sources. Among the disadvantages of gasoline trimmers, the most significant are the high level of vibration and noise during operation, high weight, the need for regular refueling.
TRIMMER (ELECTROCUT, lawn mower, lawn mower, grass mower): HOW TO CHOOSE?
The gardening market offers a wide range of tools for mowing grass. Among them are lawn mowers and trimmers. These units are designed to perform a common task. to mow the grass, however, each of them has its own specifics, which must be taken into account when choosing the machine you need.
It should be borne in mind that very often different manufacturers use different terms to refer to the same instrument. The trimmer is often called a lawn mower, a lawn mower (if the trimmer is gasoline) or an electric trimmer (if the trimmer is electric). Also, the term “lawn mower” is often used.
The trimmer (electric or lawn cutter) is the only right solution for mowing grass where the wheeled lawnmower is difficult to access, such as around bushes, trees, paths, fences and walls. Trimmers are also indispensable on terrain with steep slopes.
So which trimmer should you choose? What characteristics should you pay attention to first of all??
How to choose a trimmer?
Summing up, we can say that there is no single ideal model that fits all conditions. This is due to the variety of characteristics that different sites have. Therefore, before deciding on a specific model, try to clarify for yourself what the area you are going to care for, what grass grows on it, how many fruit trees, bushes, flower beds are on it. It matters how often you mow the grass, what physical strength you have. Only taking into account your individual conditions, you can make the right choice.
It is always necessary to remember not only about your own safety, but also the safety of others, pets, trees and shrubs in your garden, as well as the trimmer itself (lawn mowers).
Obviously, the first step is to read the instructions carefully BEFORE you start working with the oblique. When the trimmer or lawn mower is in operation, clothing and shoes should be covered and tight enough. Be sure to buy special safety glasses. Despite the fact that most of the cut grass does not get into you, one unsuccessfully flown inflorescence is enough to cause significant eye injury.
When a trimmer or electric trimmer is working, it must be thought out in advance how and where the extension cord will lie, and do not forget where it lies. The cable should be of a bright, clearly visible color in the grass so as not to accidentally damage it. If the trimmer has a long cord, it can damage or jam the plants in your garden. To avoid this, drive posts in the corners of the flower beds. Watch out for children and animals, they may be interested in the twitching wire in the grass. When the electric trimmer works. serious requirements for shoes: only rubber shoes, even in dry weather.
When a trimmer or lawn mower is in operation, the trimmer line can damage the trunks of fruit trees and shrubs in your garden. To avoid this, you can put protectors on the tree trunks before the trimmer starts working. plastic rings cut from a plastic bottle. This trick is guaranteed to protect trees from damage, and mowing from headaches for their safety.
Remember that a trimmer is a lawn mower. high-risk tool.
Technological progress does not stand still, and such an important thing for anyone with a piece of land, like mowing grass, has long been mechanized. Gone are the days when, to bring your garden or vegetable garden into a divine form, you had to crawl on all fours with a sickle and wave a scythe, fearing to mow a painstakingly grown bush. Now there is another problem. how to choose the right one from a wide variety of tools for cutting grass. This is what we will figure out now.
First, let’s define the names. Individual mechanized mowing of grass in Belarus is a fairly new business, many terms are either not familiar, or are used in different ways, so first I will tell you a little about more or less well-established names.
A lawn mower is sometimes called any device for mowing grass. But usually this term refers to a family of lawn mowers made in the form of a trolley.
Trimmers are a not entirely successful, but widely used, name for a motorized mowing device that you need to hold in your hands when working. It is unsuccessful because trimmers are also called trimmers from the heels of different devices that are not similar to each other.
Therefore, now more and more often, manual lawn mowers are called, depending on the engine used, electric and motorcycle mowers. Sometimes trimmers are referred to as motorized devices with a lower motor location, and devices with an engine at the top are called scythes.
In short: a lawn mower is a trolley-style lawn mowing machine. The moto and electric scythe is a manual motorized device for mowing grass. Trimmer is the generic name for any hand-held motorized braids or, sometimes (more and more recently), under-engine braids.
For the sake of fairness, let’s say that in English and other European languages, hand-held mowers equipped with an engine often have even more names.
So, we have more or less decided on the terms, we pass to the choice. We are faced with the task of choosing a mower for our site. I will say right away that all motorized individual scythes and mowers are not adapted for harvesting hay for livestock feed. Therefore, we do not consider them in this capacity.
Also, we still have few areas with extensive lawns, which means that we do not need a lawn mower with a cart either. For a vegetable garden and a garden on an ordinary 6 acres, a trimmer (motorized scythe) is most suitable. It is convenient for them both to mow a small lawn, and to destroy weeds near the fence, on paths between greenhouses or fenced beds, cut the grass in the garden between trees and bushes. Here are the trimmers and we will choose.
The first thing to decide. what to take, moto or electric kosu? the lawn mower is equipped with an internal combustion engine and is therefore autonomous. Most lawn mowers are more powerful than electric ones, but they are also more expensive. Plus to this, or rather in the minus, the gasoline engine is noisier, it needs to be constantly refueled with a gasoline-oil mixture and sometimes you will have to breathe exhaust gases.
Considering all these disadvantages, the lawnmower should be taken only when there is no way to connect to electricity. Which is quite rare in modern conditions. The electric trimmer has one drawback. it is tied to the outlet with a wire, which, especially at first, gets underfoot and interferes with mowing. But over time, you get used to mechanically removing the cable stretching behind the electric cable, and it does not cause problems.
So, in terms of the combination of pros and cons, an electric scythe is more convenient. We choose her.
Next, we determine the trimmer parameters. The main parameter, which, first of all, you need to pay attention to is power. Electric trimmers range in power from 200 to 1400 watts.
Naturally, the more powerful the electric scythe, the better. But also more expensive. Therefore, we choose based on our needs. Although there is not much to choose. Cheap 200-300 Watt trimmers are only suitable for trimming the soft grass lawn in the front garden. And most of us have plots of 6 or more acres with weeds and the first rudiments of lawns hardened in many years of struggle for life, so something more powerful is required.
The power also affects the time spent mowing and the frequency of use of the mower. Everything is directly proportional here. less power, mow longer, even soft grass. Also, if you, having gone on a business trip, are late for a week with mowing, some weeds will have time to acquire thick stiff stalks that a low-power trimmer can no longer cope with.
Well, plus the heating of the engine, a weak motor will overheat faster. Therefore, firstly, it will be necessary to take breaks in work (the lower the power, the longer and more often), and secondly, the risk of engine failure as a result of overheating increases significantly.
Hence, the most acceptable, in terms of power and price, will be 1000-watt models.
So, we also decided on the power. Move on.
As you probably already noticed, when you are interested in trimmers, the bar is straight and curved. Which one to choose? The curved one is a little more comfortable, but it’s not just about the appearance. For trimmers with a curved design, the rotation of the engine is transmitted to the cutting head by a steel cable, and in a straight bar using a metal rod.
Naturally, a metal rod is much more reliable and durable. This design allows you to use as a cutting nozzle not only a plastic head with a fishing line, but also a steel cutting disc, with which you can level bushes and easily cut down old weeds with woody stems.
There are 1000-watt braids on sale with a straight bar, but without the possibility of installing a metal disc. This is most likely because in this trimmer there is not a rod, but a cable.
This reduces the cost of construction, but, in fact, negates the advantages of a powerful engine and a straight boom. Therefore, do not save on this, but take a model with a circular knife. It will be absolutely useful to you.
It is also worth thinking carefully about purchasing a lower engine trimmer. No matter how tempting its price may seem (due to savings on the transmission mechanism), such a trimmer has a number of disadvantages: low power (up to 600 watts) and an increased risk of moisture entering the motor during operation.
Although, due to the danger of electric shock, it is not recommended to use any trimmer in wet weather, not only precipitation can enter the engine located at the level of grass growth, but also liquid from too succulent plants.
We have decided on the design, now we need to decide which company to buy for the electrocosu. There are not so many manufacturers specializing purely in gardening equipment, mainly lawn mowers are made by firms that make benzo and power tools. Therefore, firms that produce good tools, as a rule, make good mowers.
But do not rely entirely on the brand name of the manufacturer. Sometimes reputable firms have unsuccessful models. As well as vice versa, an electric scythe of a completely unknown brand can serve faithfully for many years. So the choice here is not technical, but emotional.
Well, let’s go through the secondary parameters. The cutting width of the trimmers varies from 20 to 38 cm and does not play any significant role. or less “normal” electric mows in one pass mow about 30 cm, which is enough, both when fighting weeds on inter-row paths, and for mowing lawns.
Cordless trimmers are more of a pampering tool than a normal tool. The disadvantages of such a power supply (high cost, heavy weight, low power, the need for recharging) completely negate one single advantage. mobility.
Folding handle. can be useful if you constantly carry the tool to the country and back, but like any dismountable part, it is less reliable than a solid one.
Description of the hair clipper
The most important tool that will help in creating a man’s hairstyle at home is a hair clipper. Having decided to use this device, you can smoothly and neatly cut your hair without being a professional in hairdressing.
IMPORTANT! The choice of this type of equipment depends on the type of influence of the device engine, because they are rotary, vibration and battery type.
The rotary unit is operated thanks to the built-in motor. Models of this type are regarded as higher quality and more expensive, which indicates their premium performance. It has been noticed that in beauty salons that value their reputation, rotary-type equipment is used, since they are durable and designed to work with heavy loads. They cut thick and coarse hair perfectly. The blades in these devices can be removed.
Vibration systems are more affordable and used for home use. The device operates on the basis of a vibration coil, and therefore emits a loud noise during operation. Models of this type have low power, therefore the equipment can be in continuous working condition for a quarter of an hour, and then it turns off to cool down. The blades in them cannot be removed, which has a bad effect on the process of caring for the device.
Cordless mechanisms delight with quiet operation, compact size and light weight. Their main advantage is network operation. Any model of the machine is equipped with attachments for adjusting the length of the hair.
What is the difference between a trimmer and a hair clipper
The trimmer is a modern tool that is designed to get rid of hair on a particular part of the body. It is sold as a standalone appliance and as an accessory to an electric shaver or hair clipper.
The device is characterized by its appearance, which is clearly different from the typewriter. This device is several times smaller in size than a classic hair clipper. Its weight is small, and it works from built-in rechargeable batteries or from batteries that can be changed. The trimmer looks compact and is convenient for travelers. Due to the presence of a special attachment, the mechanism is allowed to be used as an electric shaver.
The tool is capable of simulating a haircut with a small working area. So, performing specialized work is not a problem: thanks to it, unique fragments in the hairstyle are successfully created, the whiskey is trimmed, sideburns are formed, the beard and mustache are shaped. Please note that with the help of special attachments it is possible to get rid of unnecessary hair from the auricle and nostrils.
The main differences between the trimmer and the machine
The differences between one device and another are quite clearly visible during operation:
- The trimmer is smaller in size and weight than the machine, and therefore is easy to store and transport. It contains the function of a depilator and a shaver.
- The machine has many functions. She can quickly and at the highest level cut any hair that is beyond the power of a trimmer.
- Extra attachments of the clipper are more difficult to care for.
- With the help of a trimmer, curly haircuts are created on the head, thanks to which it turns out to remove hairs in hard-to-reach places.
- Work with the machine can be carried out both with the help of a battery, and with a connection to the electrical network.
Having learned all the features and differences between the trimmer and the machine, you can make a choice in favor of one or another device.
lawn mower and trimmer. what is the difference?
Both of these tools are used to remove excess grass and clean up your garden plot. However, there is a difference between a trimmer and a lawn mower, and it can be felt. A lawn mower is a tool that easily carries heavy loads and therefore serves to remove small branches of trees, shrubs and tough grass. This powerful device is most often used for professional lawn care. over, its working capacity is up to 8 hours a day.
At that time the trimmer. this is the device for which light loads are shown. This means that it can only be used to mow grass and small areas. The duration of the trimmer operation without interruption should not exceed 1.5-2 hours. Due to its small size, it is allowed to use the tool in hard-to-reach places, where the overall lawn mower is not able to cope.
The difference also applies to the type of engine. The trimmer is equipped with an electric motor that is powered by a home network or battery. When, like a powerful lawn mower, it is set in motion by the operation of an internal combustion engine, which means that it requires fuel. gasoline.
What is the difference between a trimmer and a lawn mower?
The trend towards a well-groomed lawn has long been adopted by our gardeners and has become a part of our everyday life. Some people decide to purchase specialized tools to help keep the area clean. These include a trimmer and lawn mower. Almost identical tools make no difference to the layman. But we will tell you how a trimmer differs from a lawn mower.
How to choose a trimmer or lawn mower?
Thinking before buying which is better. trimmer or lawn mower, consider your own needs first. If all you need to do is tidy up a small front lawn, it doesn’t make sense to spend on an expensive lawn mower. If your task is to clear a large area not only from coarse grass, but also bushes, the trimmer in this situation will be powerless.
What it is?
In addition, there are devices that are convenient to use at home, on the road, and there are professional tools that are often used by professionals in hairdressing salons and barbershops.
Almost every man has this attribute. By design, the razor can be rotary or mesh. Rotary consists of blades that are not protected by anything and cut off all hairs clean. But at the same time, the skin may not react very well to this type of shaving, it manifests itself in redness and irritation. You can shave just as easily when using a mesh razor, but the blades hidden under the mesh will not irritate the skin.
An electric razor is convenient because its lifespan can be very long, unlike a simple razor, where the blades need to be constantly changed. In addition, it is impossible to injure the skin with an electric razor if it is not overly sensitive. The procedure does not require the use of foam, gel or shaving cream. But in order for the razor to serve for a long time, you need to store it in a dry place in a special case and clean it.
Functional differences of devices
Both devices are quite compact and easy to use. Designed for men in order to maintain their appearance in order. But that’s where the similarities end. The razor is designed exclusively for a close shave, it is able to completely shave off all hairs from the face and make the skin smooth for several days or for one day. It all depends on how intensively the bristles grow and how stiff they are.
A trimmer differs from a razor in that it is not designed to shave hair. But they can cut their hair. It is indispensable for the care of a beard and mustache. With the help of a trimmer, you can give your hair any shape, and it will remain for a long time. In addition, with the presence of various attachments, you can give the desired shape to the eyebrows, control the level of vegetation in the nose. This problem is also often present in the male half. With a trimmer, you can trim the hair on your head and make a simple haircut.
How does a trimmer differ from an electric shaver?
- What it is?
- Electric shaver
- Functional differences of devices
- What is better to choose?
Every man looks after his appearance. he shaves his face or cares for his beard and mustache, makes his own haircuts or shapes his hair. Various devices come to his aid in this matter. In order to carry out correct and complete care, it is worth considering in more detail how an electric shaver differs from a trimmer, which item is better to choose in this or that case.
This device is designed to trim the hair on the head, with its help you can shape the mustache and beard. There are different options, differing in all kinds of attachments. You cannot shave with this device, only to the level of the bristles. But they can remove hairs in the nose, ears, shape the eyebrows. There are also separate devices for the ears and nose, they are very compact. Larger, with a variety of attachments are intended for the care of a chic beard or mustache of an unusual shape.
As a rule, such devices have a handbag, which contains all the supplied accessories.
What is better to choose?
It is impossible to answer unequivocally which device is better for men. Everyone chooses what he needs. But the main selection criteria may coincide.
- If a man is used to shaving every day and wants the procedure to be quick, he needs an electric shaver. And in the case when a person prefers light stubble, and shaves from time to time, this device will also be necessary.
- Provided that a man has a mustache and a beard (or one thing), they need careful care so that their appearance is always at their best, and this requires a trimmer. It will help to trim the hair at the right time and give it the desired shape.
- If you need to shape the eyebrows or remove the hair from the nose, you should also purchase a trimmer.
- Ideally, both devices will be appropriate at home, since it often becomes necessary to use one and the other.
- There is also such an option when you need to drastically change the image. If the guy had a beard and mustache all the time, and it’s time to part with them, they need to be cut with a trimmer, and then complete the procedure with a razor, giving the skin perfect smoothness. Or, on the contrary, every day a man shaved and suddenly decided to grow a beard. in this case, it needs to be trimmed, giving shape. Otherwise, it will grow chaotically, making the appearance unkempt, and the appearance unkempt.
- When choosing both a trimmer and a razor, there are a few more important nuances to consider. There are devices that work from the mains or from rechargeable batteries and batteries, or they can combine two types of power supply. Here you need to focus on where you often have to shave and cut your hair. If at home, then mains power will do. If you need a compact device for frequent business trips, then you can limit yourself to the option that runs on batteries.
- For someone, such a moment as moisture resistance is also fundamental. Some can be used in the shower.
- No less important is the noise and vibration level, as well as the size of the device. Therefore, it is worth considering how the device fits in the hand, whether it is comfortable.
- When choosing a trimmer, you need to remember what kind of manipulations they have to perform. There is no point in overpaying for extra attachments that will gather dust on the shelf.
- In addition, you need to pay attention to the power level, because the speed and quality of shaving depends on it. For some, additional options such as backlighting, displaying the charge level, shape and color are important.
- There is also a good option when the device combines two functions: it can serve as both a razor and a trimmer. just change the attachments or switch the mode. Such a device can be convenient for home use, when you need to periodically shave and cut your hair. But for professional use, it is still better to choose different items.
So situations may arise different, depending on them and you need to make a decision about which device to buy. Both devices must be stored correctly; it is better to select a special shelf in the cabinet. Both accessories require a special purse or box, especially since the trimmer usually has additional attachments. In addition, the appliances require maintenance. After use, wipe them with a damp cloth, removing excess hairs.
Periodically, you need to think about replacing the blades. If you cannot do this yourself, you can contact the workshop. With proper care and use, both devices will last a long time.
In the next video you will find a detailed overview of the Philips OneBlade Trimmer-Styler-Shaver.
Electric scythe (electric trimmer)
What is a trimmer? The trimmer is a compact, lightweight tool that makes little noise and does not harm the environment when working. It is designed for cutting grass, small bushes. The engine of the tool operates from a household outlet (220V), thereby creating inconvenience when moving around the site. This disadvantage is compensated for by the low weight and simple design, and you can increase the work area using an extension cord with a socket. What are the advantages of an electric trimmer? In addition to the mentioned lightness of the tool, its lower cost and the rejection of consumables such as gasoline and oil can be added to the advantages of the design. Experts advise an electric trimmer, because it can be used to easily cut grass in hard-to-reach places: under a bench, along a fence or curb.
What are electric trimmers? Theoretically, all trimmers are conventionally divided into low-power (electric trimmers) and powerful (electric trimmers). What is the difference between a trimmer and an electric scythe? The trimmer has an engine located at the bottom, the dimensions are much smaller than that of an electric scythe. The working body of the tool is usually a fishing line, which easily mows small grass or hard weeds. The electric trimmer is convenient to use due to its low weight and balanced engine design. Service centers advise you to choose a trimmer with an adjustable cutting head angle. When working with the tool, pay attention to the moisture content of the treated area. Due to the low position of the drive, water on the grass can damage the trimmer or cause electrical shock to a person. An electric trimmer is the exact opposite of an electric trimmer. The tool is heavier and longer than the trimmer, which affects its maneuverability. The electric scythe consists of a long rod, inside which a metal cable (or shaft) is hidden, which drives the working body. The motor is located at the top of the tool, which prevents moisture from entering. The cutting tool can be either a fishing line or a metal knife. Electric scythe allows you to mow rough grass and small bushes.
Which is better: an electric trimmer or an electric trimmer? If you do not have coarse growth and shrubs on the site, then it is better to choose an electric trimmer. It is also better to choose a trimmer if there are many stones in the grass that can damage the metal blade of the electric scythe or the gearbox. In cases where it is necessary to trim shrubs or mow young trees, it is better to take an electric kos.
Our sales consultants will help you choose an electric trimmer or an electric trimmer. The site presents a wide range of manufacturers: Sadko, Forte, Vitals, Makita, Vels, Centaur.
Electric scythe or trimmer?
Cutting the grass with an electric mow
What is the difference between an electric trimmer and a trimmer? Probably, it is more correct to consider that nothing, just the trimmer is an English name, and the electric trimmer is Russian. But I nevertheless associate trimmers with the first weakly powerful models of garden equipment with a lower engine that appeared in our country. As I already wrote in the article “Garden Tools. Trimmer”, the main disadvantage of trimmers with a lower engine location is low performance and overheating.
Engineers tried to improve the design by moving the motor up a metal rod, and had to install an additional gear mechanism between the electric motor and the head. As a result, the air cooling of the motor has been improved. Practically it differs from an electric scythe trimmer only in greater power and, as a consequence, in reliability and durability. Currently, products with a straight shaft are equipped with both a coil with a cord up to 2.6 mm thick and knives.
Electric scythes, when equipped with auxiliary attachments, become a rather versatile garden tool. They can be used to trim trees, trim and trim hedges.
Cutting the grass with an electric mow
Some models come with a shoulder strap to distribute the load, which is actually a very handy device. The metal bar is collapsible, which significantly improved the possibilities of its transportation and storage. The cutting width is almost the same for everyone: 230 mm for the knife and 380 mm for the line. But the electric braids received both additional advantages and disadvantages regarding the trimmer with a lower engine location.
Acquired virtues. powerful (0.7-2.7 kW) are hardy and as a result are equipped with thicker cord and knives (can work with neglected meadows, lawn with tall grass, including dry, and raspberries), more reliable.
Acquired disadvantages. The design is complex, which means they have become more expensive, heavier (up to 6 kg), higher energy consumption.
Electrokosa. what to look for when choosing.
We choose. When choosing a brand, you should pay attention to the power of the electric motor. Often the product is completed with both a coil and knives. A hard knife, when in contact with solids, will wedge a low-power motor, which will lead to overheating and, in the future, failure. It is most optimal to purchase a 1.1 kW product. Make sure your wiring is able to withstand this load before purchasing. In straight electric braids, a metal rod is used as a transmission mechanism, and not a cable as in curved ones, and they are more reliable. If the budget and wiring allow you to choose a powerful electric scythe, then you can look for models with a cutting width of up to 460 mm (in weakly powerful ones, this will probably be a disadvantage). Overheat shutdown function desirable.
With the availability of funds, I would opt for this type of motorcycle in comparison with low-power trimmers. Do not forget that it is better to purchase an electric extension cord in bright colors, and that the longer it is, the greater the loss in it (choose with a margin of power). When choosing, be skeptical of sellers who, instead of powerful products, are trying to pay attention to low-power, but with a richer package. Unless, of course, he confirms his theses by the fact that the manufacturer overestimated the characteristics (which does not happen with well-known brands).
We mow in thick shoes
Advice. When working with an electric scythe or trimmer, in order to avoid injury, I strongly recommend the use of glasses and thick, sturdy shoes (do not rely solely on the protective shield). If you do not yet have the skills of handling garden equipment, worked out to automatism, then this requirement is mandatory. Any actions: fix the electric cord, throw a stone or talk with a neighbor, start after the knives or reel of fishing line have come to a complete stop. In no case do not engage in self-installation on electric scythes with curved knife shafts. In this case, the rotating elements are very close to the gardener’s feet, and if not knives, then a stone flying out from under them, or any other solid object, can injure us. Do not forget that any technique is a subject of increased danger.
Let the technique never let you down in your gardening chores.