What torque the screwdriver needs. What power to choose a screwdriver. Features of choice
GEARWRENCH 89620 Torque Screwdriver Review [10 to 50 in/lbs]
What is the torque of a screwdriver and what it should be
If you need to tighten a screw or bolt, the screwdriver will help to speed up the process. This is a compact device operating from a network or a battery, has a power sufficient to work with fasteners. An important characteristic of the tool is considered the torque of the screwdriver.
It is to this parameter that you should pay attention when choosing a specific tool.
How to choose the right screwdriver for the home. Battery screwdrivers
This type of instrument is more widely used. Such devices are obtained from batteries, the capacity and time of charging which can vary significantly.
- Independence from the presence of electricity and the location of the outlet, which gives freedom of action. Work can be performed at a height, in hard.To.Reach places, and almost in the field, and the wires will not be confused underfoot;
- The scope of use is wider, which follows from the autonomy and mobility of the tool.
- Dependence on the level of the battery charge, the need to constantly monitor this parameter and periodically charge batteries. Experts recommend taking a spare battery together with the battery screwdriver: while one is charging, the second works. It is preferable to choose batteries that are quickly charged;
- In power, the battery tool loses to the network. Torque may not be enough to work with solid materials, but there are exceptions here. Professional battery screwdrivers are quite powerful and reliable.
Professionals know that choosing a battery screwdriver is even more difficult than a network, because it is necessary to take into account not only directly the functions of the device, but also the features of the battery.
The first thing to pay attention to is the type of battery:
- Lithium-ion batteries, Li- Ion. This is the most popular and modern type of battery, used everywhere, not only in screwdrivers. Of the advantages, low weight, sufficient power, lack of memory effect, a large resource of charge/discharge cycles (about 3,000 or more), high charging speed. Of the minuses is a relatively high cost, so this is a good option for constant, but not one.Time work. Such a battery is not designed to work in the cold. In order for the battery to serve as long as possible, it is better not to discharge it by less than 15% and not charge more than 90%. Service life is about 3 years;
- Nickel-cadmium, Ni-CD. Have high resistance to low temperatures and voltage surges. On the other hand, they have a pronounced memory effect, so it is better to discharge such a battery completely and completely charge, so as not to reduce its capacity. The battery withstands about 1000-1500 charge/discharge cycles, but it charges for a long time-about 7 hours, so it is better to have a spare battery. The weight of the battery is significant, but it costs the cheaper. Service life is about 5 years;
- Nickel-metallhydridid, ni-mh. Such batteries become more and more popular, differ in slight weight, low resistance to low temperatures, the effect of memory is unexpressed. A big plus is the minimum self.Discharge, and the minus is the price;
- Lithium-polymer batteries, Li-Pol, are used in screwdrivers is extremely rare. These are capacious, but not very durable batteries.
How to choose a battery screw for home Makita. Best Battering screwdrivers Makita
Such screwdrivers have smaller power indicators than network, but allow you to use them at any distance, regardless of the presence of a socket nearby. They are actively used on ceiling installation, assembly of cabinet furniture on the exit or insert of locks into the gate.
Makita DF030 DWE is one of the most compact assistants
This is the best screwdriver Makita for multitasking when working on the exit. The tool is supplied in a plastic case with a set of bit, a charger and a holster for attaching to the belt.
The case is very small, where the battery is hidden in a handle without an expanding part, which facilitates work in hard.To.Reach places.
The screwdriver has 18 twisting modes, including the drill function, so you will not need to carry another drilling tool.
- Very small compared to analogues;
- Almost the entire body is trimmed;
- The battery is placed in the handle and does not stick out;
- Reverses for twisting;
- Comfortable switches at the top and side on the case;
- Two.Speed gearbox for choosing a speed with constant types of fasteners;
- 18 provisions of torque;
- Low vibration;
- 2 batteries included;
- A drill up to 10 mm in diameter will become a cartridge;
- The ability to create holes in a tree up to 21 mm, and in metal 10 mm;
- Illumination of the work zone;
- Charges in 83 minutes;
- The mass is 880 grams convenient for ceiling work;
- There is an engine brake.
- Cost 5300 rubles;
- Battery capacity 1.3 a/h;
- There is no impact function;
- Torque 24 Nm;
- There is no spindle lock.
Makita DDF453RFE. With a capacious battery and wide functionality
This is the best screwdriver for remote operation from the outlet thanks to the battery capacity of 3 a/h, which allows installation for 6-8 hours, depending on the intensity of the action and the size of the fasteners.
A fast.Packed cartridge is suitable for fixing not only bit, but also drill. Thanks to this screwdriver, it will be possible to drill holes in the metal with a diameter of up to 13 mm. The tool is equipped with two speeds for quick setting.
- Intuitive modes, the switching of which is carried out by a ring on a case with drawn designations;
- Universal cartridge for clip of bit and drills;
- Rubber.Closed handle with perforation;
- 16 steps of torque;
- Fast.Packed cartridge for changing nozzles;
- Twisting force 42 nm;
- Reverse for dismantling;
- Installation of two speeds with revolutions of 0-400 and 0-1300 per minute;
- Drill in a tree of holes with a diameter of 36 mm;
- 2 batteries in the kit;
- Everything is supplied in a plastic suitcase;
- It is fashionable to clamp the drill with a diameter of 1.5 mm;
- Long work from a battery with a capacity of 3 a/h.
- A large battery on the end of the handle can interfere when working in hard.To.Reach places;
- Mass 1.8 kg is less convenient with long ceiling work;
- There is no backlight.
How to choose a screwdriver battery advice. Network or battery
Depending on the method of obtaining food, all screwdrivers are divided into network and battery. The first option receives power supply to the network cord, they are much more effective due to constant power and due to the lack of need to monitor the value of the charge. But, in comparison with battery screws, they cannot be used in places where there is no 220 V electric network, they also have a fairly large weight. A separate disadvantage of network screwdrivers is nutrition from a dangerous voltage level, while batteries, feed on low voltage and do not threaten the working in the event of breakdowns.
Battery screwdrivers are mobility. They can be used in places where there is no power supply at all or where to carry a bulky tool is inappropriate. Such models differ relatively small weight and dimensions, but they are more expensive and can be discharged at the most inopportune moment. The main parameter to pay attention to, when choosing a battery screwdriver is the type of its battery and its capacity.
Types of batteries
Types of batteries determine the most important parameters. The duration of the screwdriver, the need for a complete discharge, the duration of the charge, the service life and the price of the electric tool itself. Today there are four types of batteries:
“ TORQUE SCREWDRIVERS “ An Electrical Code Requirement( NEC Article 110:14 )
- Lithium-ion, is indicated as a Li-Ion battery-relative to others holds a charge for a long time, also quickly accumulates it and does not require complete discharge. To date, this is the most effective option for construction and electrical operations, its main disadvantage is the high cost, so for single work screwdrivers with such a battery is better not to choose.
- Lithium-polymer, is indicated as Li-Pol Battery-has the largest capacity among batteries for screwdrivers, but it fails faster than others.
- Nickel-cadmium, are designated as NI-CD batteries-differ in the largest service life, about 5 years, in comparison in others about 3 years. This option is also characterized by low cost. The disadvantages include a long charge and the need for a complete category.
- Nickel-metallogidride, are designated as NI-MH batteries, characterized by a good battery capacity, unlike other models, have a much lower weight with the same battery capacity. Due to what such a battery screwdriver has smaller sizes, but also much more cost.
Using a screwdriver for mixing building mixtures: torque
Screwdrivers are used in construction not only for installation, but also for stirring various mixtures and solutions. To do this, a special mixer is inserted into the tool cartridge. In this case, the torque must also correspond to the nature of the work performed. When mixing liquid solutions, you can use small values of rotating force.
However, when acquiring a power tool, it is necessary to choose a rotating action sufficient to work with viscous mixtures. In this case, the professional model of the screw.Vert with manual or electronic control is more appropriate. The presence of a lowering transformer will make it possible to work not only with viscous, but also with liquid mixtures. Due to low voltage.
Having carefully read the article, the user will be able to choose the optimal model of a screwdriver for both repair work in the household and various assembly or construction operations in production.
Answer the question: which is better to choose the optimal torque for a screwdriver is definitely impossible. The future owner must select him based on his needs.
Examples of the best models of different groups of a screwdriver indicating the size of the rotation moment:
The best models for use as an ice discovery:
Some manufacturers in the technical passport indicate two types of torque: soft and tough for working with appropriate material. You also need to remember that this equipment is classified into battery and network types.
What is the difference?
Shock screwdriver opens up access to greater power when moving from low to high speed. Drill gives you access to most of your power in both modes. However, to transmit a greater torque when necessary, this power is selected from the speed of rotation. When the speed is more important, you can choose a higher speed mode with a reduced torque.
The best screwdriver for winter fishing
If you have been fishing for a long time and are used to spending more than one hour on ice, we recommend that you take a closer look at the professional class screws. Compared to models from the previous category, they are better due to a high torque, as well as the use of reliable and durable components.
|Model||Battery voltage (c)||Max torque (Hm)||Spindle rotation frequency (rpm)||Max drill diameter, wood / metal (mm)||Additional handle||Weight, kg)||Average price in Russia (rub.)|
|Makita DHP458RFE||eighteen||91||0-400 / 0-2000||76 /13||There is||2.3||31 678|
|Bosch GSR 18V-60 C||eighteen||60||0-600 / 0-1900||38 /13||Not||one.7||26 200|
|Metabo BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I||eighteen||130||0. 550 /0. 2000||68 /13||There is||one.7||34 499|
|DeWALT DCD796P2||eighteen||70||0-550 / 0-2000||40 /13||Not||one.Eight||31 290|
|Metabo BS 18 LTX Impuls||eighteen||110||0-500 / 0-1700||65 /13||There is||2||25 399|
|Makita DDF451RFE||eighteen||80||0-300 / 0-600 / 0-1700||65 /13||There is||2.4||27 804|
|DeWALT DCD796D2||eighteen||70||0-550 / 0-2000||40 /13||Not||one.6||24 990|
Opens a rating of professional screwdrivers for ice discovery model from Japan. For 31 thousand you will receive a high torque, an additional handle and a rich package.
- A good screwdriver for drilling ice has a maximum torque of 91 Nm, which is enough to create holes in icy ponds.
- The tool is supplied with 2 battery blocks for 3 Ah, a charger and a plastic suitcase for transportation.
Bosch GSR 18V-60 C
Answering the question, what kind of screwdriver for fishing should I choose, we have previously passed the models of this brand from Germany. This model is less productive compared to professional counterparts, but deserves attention due to the high quality of the assembly and the supply kit.
- Supplies with 2 batteries, a suitcase, a quick.Retired device.
- The battery screwdriver for fishing is good at a twisting moment that is 60 nm.
- The screwdriver for winter fishing is supplied with batteries equipped with electronic protection and retaining the charge longer than analogues. Together with a capacity of 5 Ah, this will provide long work sessions and a long service life.
- The screwdriver for fishing becomes quite heavy due to battery blocks for 5 Ah.
- The battery screwdriver for the ice discovery dangles when carrying in the case.
Metabo BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I
A screwdriver with a battery for winter fishing is intended for the most intense work, so the maximum torque exceeds 100 Newton meters. To overcome dense barriers, it is better not to find this model.
- Scurget for the ice discovery can be called one of the best due to the presence of an additional handle. She makes more comfortable, if your adapter is not provided for a handle.
- When deciding which screwdriver for ice discovery should choose for winter fishing, take a closer look at this model from Metabo: it has the highest torque in the ranking (130 nm).
The American.Made screwdriver does not have such high performance as other samples presented, but stands out due to drilling mechanics with a blow. The mode will help punch icy strata.
Cordless screwdriver drill. What to look for when choosing a tool?
- Battery screwdriver for fishing is good for an effective and easy to maintain a browned engine.
- The screwdriver for the ice discovery has a drilling function with a blow that simplifies the underblying fishing.
- High battery capacity. 5 Ah.
- Choosing what a screwdriver is needed for the ice discovery, it is customary to FOCUS on torque. In the case of this model, it is sufficient, but not too high for its price category.
Metabo BS 18 LTX Impuls
Shurovyrt for fishing in winter was produced in Germany, which guarantees durability and reliability in the most severe operating conditions. Strengths can be called a complete set and performance.
- If you want to spend a lot of time with a fishing rod, but you find it difficult to decide which a screwdriver for ice discovery? This model is autonomous “out of the box”, because it comes with two batteries of 4 Ah. There are enough of them to make 30 holes.
- Tool for creating holes is good with a high value of torque. Up to 110 nm.
- Turning side handle will simplify the retention of the electrical appliance.
Japanese manual screwdriver is ideal for fishermen, because it has a strong corps. Performance is enough to create wells, and batteries with a capacity of 3 Ah provide high autonomy.