Why doesn't the gas trimmer start?
03/23/2018 admin Comments No comments
Why doesn’t the gas trimmer start?
The owner of the suburban area can not do without a brushcutter or trimmer. But in the process of its operation, situations may arise when this unit for some reason ceases to start. And there can be many reasons for this. Let’s find out why a gas trimmer does not start.
Why the trimmer does not start. the reasons
To determine why the gas trimmer does not start well or stalls constantly, it is necessary to consistently check the operation of all the main components of the unit. It is especially important to do this after prolonged storage of the brushcutter. So, the main reasons for this trimmer behavior are as follows:
- The culprit that the brushcutter does not start may be a poor-quality oil-gasoline fuel mixture. It must be prepared strictly according to the instructions. Saving here is not at all appropriate, since it can lead to failure of the entire piston group of the trimmer. Do not cook too much fuel mixture, as excess gasoline will lose its quality over time.
- You should be aware that gas trimmers of brands such as Stihl, Husgvarna and some others will not start if they are filled with cheap gasoline with a low octane rating. Therefore, for such units it is necessary to use only high-quality high-octane fuel.
- If the trimmer stalls immediately at start-up, then it may have a candle in it. In this case, it is necessary to unscrew it and dry thoroughly for half an hour. Then drain the excess fuel that is in the chamber, clean the candle from soot, put it in its place and try to start the brushcutter.
- If your new gas trimmer does not start, the cause may be a lack of spark. And this happens because the nest where the candle is located is dry and the fuel does not light up. Lightly moisten the threaded connection of the candle with a few drops of gasoline.
- The gas trimmer may stall due to clogged air or fuel filters. It is best to replace such items with new ones.
- The exhaust duct and breather can also become clogged. After cleaning these trimmer elements, you can start the unit without any problems.
- Another reason why the gas trimmer does not start, even when there is a spark, may be a clogged carburetor. To clean the channels and jets, it is necessary to blow them with compressed air using a compressor.
Wet chainsaw candle: why and what to do
You can use to clean the carburetor and special flushing.
Trimmer fishing line. which one to choose?
Immediately after buying a grass trimmer, we are faced with a lot of questions. how to use it correctly, how to refuel (if we are talking about a gasoline tool) and, of course, which line is best to choose. Look for the answer to the last question in the article.
Video: Why doesn’t the gas trimmer start?
How to quickly remove a stump without uprooting?
Many gardeners sooner or later are faced with the need to cut trees growing on the site. After that, stumps remain, and if the trees were of considerable size, it is very difficult to uproot them. The article talks about alternative ways to get rid of stumps.
Processing currants in the fall from pests and diseases
Almost every summer resident grows currants, which is loved because of its taste and beneficial properties. It requires proper care, which consists in treating plants from pests and diseases. The features of these autumn events are described in the article.
How to choose a petrol grass trimmer?
Beautiful well-kept lawn is a decoration of any site. And to keep his attractiveness helps regular haircut. In this case, you can not do without a lawn mower or trimmer. In the article, we will talk about the intricacies of choosing a gas trimmer.
How not to get confused if the brushcutter does not start
What should I do if a candle in a chainsaw is flooded?
Most often this happens for beginners, when the first run is passed “clap” on a closed air damper and continue to pull the starter handle, respectively, there is a lot of gas in the combustion chamber, and not enough air prevents the gas from igniting.
The problem is solved simply:
- With a candle key, unscrew the candle and check its condition. If the candle is wet and there is a spark, then it was flooded. We open the air damper, turn on the switch button, squeeze the gas “all the way” and start it. Excess gasoline should come out of the exhaust saw and the saw will start.
- With a candle key, unscrew the candle and check its condition. If the candle is wet and there is a spark, then it was flooded. Turn the chainsaw with the candle hole down and rotate the starter ten times, while excess fuel will flow out of the engine cylinder. Then wipe dry (bake) the candle, or replace it with a new one and try to start the engine exactly following the operating instructions. If the spark plug is completely dry, this means that no fuel is entering the engine. And since it is in the tank, there is probably a problem in the carburetor. You can draw a little mixture into the syringe, inject it into the cylinder, twist the spark plug and try to start the engine. But if the engine starts up and stalls immediately, then the problem remains and you need to contact a service center.
You have no rights to post comments
Gas Trimmer Does Not Start. Causes
Many garden tools are useful and effective, but there are times when equipment refuses to work. Among them was a trimmer that can mow a miniature lawn and huge lawns.
Reasons why a gas trimmer will not start
There are various reasons why a gas trimmer will not start:
The most common cause for breakage lies in the wrong choice of fuel. Often, too economical users of the device pour something dubious into the tank, but not fuel with a normal octane rating. Low-quality fuel, which was kept in a plastic canister for a long time, has a terrifying effect. A device that has lost operability for this reason is sent to a complete bulkhead of the mechanism.
How not to get confused if the brushcutter does not start
Reasons when a new gas trimmer does not start may be the most commonplace, for example, inability to use the device. If the user stores it correctly, uses high-quality fuel and does not leave gasoline in the trimmer, then the unit will serve faithfully for a long time.
When to collect garlic bulbs?
Garlic can be propagated not only with cloves, but also with air bulbs, which ripen in the arrows. The seed method allows not only to save seed, but also to completely preserve the varietal characteristics of the mother plant. The main thing is to choose the right time for collecting seeds.
How to fill the line in the trimmer?
Modern lawn mowing technology allows you to take care of the adjacent area with minimal effort. Of course, subject to the proper operation of the garden tool. And perhaps the most important question in working with garden trimmers is how to properly refill a fishing line.
When to collect nasturtium seeds?
Nasturtium is a beautiful and useful flower, often found in the gardens of domestic summer residents. One of the advantages of this flower is its unpretentiousness and ease of reproduction. Once you have bought the seeds of nasturtium, all subsequent years you can easily procure them yourself.
How to dilute gasoline with trimmer oil?
Technique in the hands of an attentive and competent person works many times longer. If you decide to get a grass trimmer, be sure to study the issue of mixing gasoline with oil. This will avoid damage and extend the life of your purchase.