How to Assemble a Starter On a Husqvarna 128 Trimmer
portable trimmer, gasoline 2-stroke engine, 28 cm³, 1.1 hp, cutting width: 45 cm, included: fishing line, knife, shoulder strap, weight: 5 kg, 0.4 l tank, straight boom, noise level 114 dB
Description: portable trimmer, gasoline 2-stroke engine, 28 cm³, 1.1 hp, cutting width: 45 cm, included: fishing line, knife. Show more
Description: portable trimmer, gasoline 2-stroke engine, 28 cm³, 1.1 hp, cutting width: 45 cm, included: fishing line, knife, shoulder strap, weight: 5 kg, 0.4 l tank, straight boom, noise level 114 dB Collapse
- Type: portable trimmer
- Engine: petrol, two stroke
- Cutting Width: 45 cm
- Power: 1.10 hp
- Handle: height adjustable
- Bar: straight
- Handle shape: T-shaped (bicycle)
- Options: fishing line (2 mm), knife, shoulder strap
- Grass catcher: none
There are no matching offers in your area. Try to pick an analogue.
Husqvarna 128R trimmer reviews
A belt, or rather, a whole harness.
– Price (8090 p. In 2012). There is enough power, it starts as in the instructions. Well balanced. When working with a knife, the tank lasts about 1 hour. Low level of vibration and noise, but still in headphones. Replacing the spool with a knife and vice versa is not difficult. Trash flies predictably, rarely in the face, while a friend with the STIHL FS120 has a very wary relationship in this regard. if not for protection, I would have remained without eyes.
– Tall grass, nettles, are wound on a spool, if you mow after a long dry weather, not earlier than mid-June, you have to switch to a knife, only cutting or cutting grass like a dummy with fishing line. and in May and fresh fishing line perfectly takes everything. A sophisticated team that needs to be assembled first and then tuned up, but it’s better than the belt on the Partner T330 Pro. But when you set it up, everything is super!
Video: How to Assemble a Starter On a Husqvarna 128 Trimmer
A comment: Season 3 is working: I took it out of the closet, examined the fuel filter. the norm, the air vent must be changed, without stopping he mowed the entire section, no vibration in the hands, and the back was not tired.
I bought instead of Partner T330 Pro, for some reason the housing cracked at the installation site of the only crankshaft bearing for the 3rd season. Compared to Partner, Husqvarna pleased with a double-cranked crankshaft, which should be a guarantee of durability. Also a plus control on the steering wheel, and not on the bar, after which even in.
Convenience in work, easy start-up, presence of a mill, convenient weight distribution when using with belts, light weight.
In my opinion, it is voracious in fuel, a small tank volume, but this is a consequence of the struggle for low weight. Be sure to use the protection of the face of the face and body, well, this is probably not a drawback, but a necessity.
Lightweight, excellent start, quiet, economical gas mileage
Not yet revealed.
A comment: I got it a week ago, mowed 35 acres of weeds, tall grass and cleared the undergrowth in 3 days. Starts up really easy and effortless; the main thing. follow the sequence of actions. First mowed down with a casing and an unsharpened regular knife. everything was cut well, but tufts of grass stuck between the knife and the casing. He removed the casing, sharpened the knife with a file, as indicated in the instructions. After that, I realized that working with an unfinished knife just wasted time. As for the casing. unsafe, of course, but effective.