The cause of the trimmer malfunction for the grass does not start. How not to get confused if the lawn mower does not start
Why the lawn mower and a trimmer for the grass do not start possible causes and ways to eliminate them
If your trimmer for grass or chainsaw does not start, you do not want to mow grass. The owners of these tools often experience difficulties with the launch of a two- or four-stroke engine after winter, when the tool was not used for a long time. If such a situation arises, you do not need to rush to repair the tool. Start searching for faults from smaller to greater, and you will be 100% successful in ensuring the engine of your gasoline trimmer for grass. Where to start the search and elimination of malfunctions, when your gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start, let’s look at all the details step by step.
Hand starters are used to launch gasoline trimmers. These starters are used to manually move the crankshaft. The ignition should be turned on so that the fuel-air mixture supplied to the cylinder can ignite from the rotation of the crankshaft. As soon as the first portion of the mixture is ignited, the engine will start, and the trimmer for the grass will be ready to work.
However, it often happens that attempts to launch the engine end in failure. Of course, if after 5 attempts to start the engine cannot succeed, it is necessary to diagnose. In order to find the cause of the chainsaw and effectively eliminate it, it is necessary to observe a certain sequence of actions. The procedure is performed as follows:
- Check the fuel level in the tank and the quality of the gasoline-oil mixture
- Check the color of the spark plug and its serviceability
- Make sure the air filter is in good condition
- Check the fuel filter that cleanses gas and oil entering the carburetor.
- Check the ventilation plug
- The reason for the non.to.the.pipe of the asterisk may be a pipe or muffler.
These are the main sources of problems with an ineffective starter. A more difficult problem is caused by a faulty carburetor that needs to be adjusted. Let’s look at each detail separately to find the reasons why the trimmer does not start for the grass, and eliminate them with your own hands.
First of all. check the presence and quality of fuel
If you are wondering why the car does not start, first check if there is fuel in the tank. Often forget that it is necessary to take a break from time to time to refuel the tool with a mixture of gasoline and oil. If the tank is empty, the engine obviously will not start, no matter how hard you try.
If there is fuel in the tank, but you cannot start the tool engine, do not rush to remove the carburetor. Make sure that the engine is launched correctly, as described in the leadership. If you run it in accordance with the instructions, it is important to take into account the following points:
- Use not just high.quality gasoline with the highest octane number, namely the brand recommended by the manufacturer. And this brand is not always AI-95 gasoline. If you do not know which gasoline is used for a chainsaw, choose AI-92
- Proper storage of fuel mixture. It often happens that once the prepared fuel mixture remains in the warehouse for more than 2 weeks. The finished mixture of gasoline and oil cannot be stored for a long time, as this leads to the precipitation of oil, as a result of which the properties of both oil products are lost. Even thorough mixing after long.term storage of the finished mixture is not the basis for its further use. Therefore, it is not recommended to prepare more than 2 liters of the mixture at a time.
- The oil should be specially designed for two.stroke engines. If the braid has a four.stroke engine, season it with clean gasoline without mixing it with oil. Do not save on the quality of oil for the engine of your trimmer for grass, as well as on gasoline. The service life of the engine depends on the quality of the fuel used.
- Proper preparation of the fuel mixture in a gasoline trimmer. Observations show that most mowers control the process of preparing oil from gasoline for the work of a trimmer for grass only for the first time. The more experienced the mower, the less attention is paid to the process of mixing gasoline and oil for a two.stroke engine. The ratio of gasoline and oil must comply with the recommendations of the manufacturer. The usual ratio. 25: 1, t.e. 1 liter of gasoline requires 40 ml of oil for two.stroke engines (motor and especially waste oil cannot be used).
Make sure that all of the above points are made, and only then proceed to check the state of the spark plug. There are various reasons why the trimmer for the grass does not start, and most of them can be determined independently. It is impractical to remove the carburetor if the engine cannot be launched. The next step in the process of searching for faults is to check the state of the spark plug.
It is interesting! With prolonged storage of diluted gasoline and oil, the elements break down into heavy fractions. These fractions clog not only the fuel filter of the tool, but also the carburetor channels. Maximum fuel storage time. no more than 14 days.
Redverg Basic GB52C gasoline trimmer
The Redverg Basic GB52C gasoline trimmer is designed for domestic use. Ergonomic bicycle handle with cast mount provides comfortable work with the tool. A coil with a fishing line is used to mow grass, and a 3-bladed disk 255×25.4 is used to spit up thickets.
Trimmer for grass Redverz Redverg RD-GB252 is powerful and reliable, it will cope with both dense thickets of hard grass and small shrubs. This tool will provide you with comfort and safety when working. A convenient bicycle handle will give the operator the opportunity not to get tired even during the most voluminous tasks. The system of shoulder straps will evenly distribute the weight of the equipment and practically do not pay attention to the tool. Redverg gasoline trimmer combines high technical characteristics and affordable price.
Redverg Redverg RD-GB243S GARS
Trimmer for grass gasoline Redverg RD-GB243S is designed to work with grass and small shrubs. With it, the operator will be able to quickly and easily put the lawn of small or medium area in order. Comfort and safety during work. this is what the manufacturer first turned to. The ergonomic bicycle handle gives the master the opportunity to sensitively control the direction of movement of technology and achieve impressive results of any work.
Rating of powerful motoblocks for working on your site
Chain chain tips
What to do if a gasoline lawn mower is faulty?
Learn about profitable offers and receive personal recommendations
The goods are presented on the site by photographic materials, photographs, text, schematic, and advertising materials. are the property of the seller. At the request of the buyer, the seller may provide detailed information on the products provided for the product.
Information posted on this site is not a public offer provided for.2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code, and is also possible by any other norms of civil law or a foreign state. This information does not express the will of the subject who posted information about the product for the conclusion of any relationship, both a certain circle of persons and an indefinite circle of persons. The information presented on this site is only information about the achievements in the production (or wholesale-trade) sphere that the owner of the site was able to achieve. Information provided on this site cannot be used to conclude, execute and terminate the contract of sale concluded by a remote way.
Why and what to do if a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start
If a benzotrimmer does not start, the breakdown can be caused by several reasons. Most often, the failure occurs:
- due to clogging of air or fuel filters;
- because of the exhausted old gasoline in the tank;
- due to damage to the fuel hoses;
- due to damage to the ignition system;
- due to a short circuit of the wires responsible for inclusion.
Also, the launch of the primer and the saapon, the clogging of the carburetor and the air damper drive clogged.
The most difficult thing is to repair a benzotrimer with a malfunction of the engine, but such a breakdown is rare
Exhausted gasoline in the tank
Many trimmers left fuel in the tank after using the unit. If the cover is not closed not, gasoline can exhale and absorb moisture from the air. As a result, the combination of the mixture is reduced, and the motor does not start.
It is very simple to fix the situation. you need to remove old fuel from a gasoline trimmer for grass. Do it like this:
- Pump up new gasoline primer.
- Twist the starter cable many times.
- Pump the old fuel through the combustion chamber until the tank is empty.
- Dry the candle.
You can also simply remove and disassemble the carburetor to drain the remnants of exhausted gasoline. But it is more difficult to do this, you must have minimal ideas about the device of a trimmer for grass that does not start.
Lawn Mower starts and then dies, turned out to be an easy cheap fix.Loctite!
A short circuit of wires
The wires suitable for the engine are responsible for the engine. they are connected by the switch, and as a result, the gasoline trimmer for the grass is launched. Due to poor-quality isolation or permanent vibrations, the cables can be wiped out.
If a short circuit occurs, the engine is not started by pressing the button. You can eliminate the problem according to this scheme:
- The wire departing from the start button is removed from the terminal terminal of the ignition system.
- Using the tester, check the cable resistance in “Inclusive” and “off” modes.
- If there is a malfunction, a working handle of a gasoline trimmer for grass is disassembled.
- Cut or solder suitable to the motor, ignition system and wire button.
- Extract the remains of cables and set new in their place.
- Collect the hilt back.
If the gasoline trimmer for the grass starts again, the repair was successful.
Attention! In good wiring during testing in “inclusive” mode should give resistance striving for infinity.
Flowing the air filter
If the trimmer for the grass has not stalled and does not start, the problem may consist in clogging an air filter. To diagnose a breakdown, you need to extract a candle from the unit case and inspect it. If there is clogging, it will be black.
To eliminate the problem, you need to disassemble the motorcycle and pull out the filter from the body. It is cleaned in accordance with the instructions for a specific trimmer for grass, and then set to place. To prevent the problem, it is recommended to conduct preventive maintenance of equipment from time to time.
Falf in the spark plug
If the benzotrimer does not start, the failure can be caused by a candle breakdown. Diagnosis is carried out as follows:
- Twist the element from the cylinder block head.
- Carefully examine. if the contacts of the candle will be covered with a malfunction, will be covered with a black coating.
- Soak the part in vinegar solution 20% for half an hour to clean.
- Sprinkled with soda and washed with water after another 30 minutes.
- Dry with compressed air and installed in place.
In some cases, after cleaning, the candle comes into an efficient state, and the gasoline trimmer for the grass starts again. If this does not happen, you need to replace the element with a new.
If a black fog quickly appears on the new candle, the problem may consist in re.enriched fuel
The ignition coil malfunction
If the trimmer for the grass is jerking off and does not start, it is worth checking the ignition coil. Do this as follows:
- All wires turn off the block and remove them from the candle.
- Measure the resistance of both coils-in the primary it should be 2-3 Ohms, in the secondary 4.5-5.5 ohms.
- With a strong deviation of the indicators, the ignition unit is replaced with a new.
You can check the knot in another way. Instead of a candle, the tip of the discharge is inserted into the appropriate wire and the latter is connected to the motor. Then you need to set a gap with a size of 0.5-0.8 mm and twitch the starter cable. The ignition unit requires replacement in the absence of a spark, but if it is, then the malfunction lies in the candle.
Recommendations and preventive measures
It is quite difficult to start a benzotrimer with malfunctions, sometimes repair requires a lot of costs and applies of efforts. Avoid breakdowns allows compliance with prevention rules. In particular, it is recommended:
- Timely clean the ribs of the starter and channels on the housing of a gasoline trimmer for the grass;
- Before a break in the operation of the unit, drain the remaining fuel from it;
- After cleaning the gas tank, start the engine at idle to eliminate the last traces of the mixture;
- use only high.quality fuel when operating the unit;
- load a gasoline braid in accordance with the instructions;
- Before cleaning for storage, disassemble and thoroughly rinse the trimmer for grass with solvents.
It is recommended from time to time to subject the gasoline braid to be careful to identify mechanical defects. Regular preventive cleaning requires air and fuel filters of the system.
Attention! Before cleaning the gasoline trimmer for storage grass, you need to lubricate the piston group with motor oil.
The more intensively the benzotrimmer is used, the more often its individual working nodes clog
Fixing a Craftsman walk behind trimmer that’s not running
Cycle: why the piston may not move inside the cylinder
The flywheel of a trimmer for grass, aka Magneto’s rotor with magnets, is fixed on the shaft with a key.
This is usually a reliable connection. Under the flywheel there is a sealing oil seal that does not pass the oil from the crankcase out. But when he wears out, the craftsmen have to remove the flywheel and change the oil seal with a new.
Otherwise, the oil flies everything, including the air filter.
At the same time, it is not so easy to remove the key: people make special pullers.
When looking for information on trimmers, I came across a video of one master, who was brought into the repair of the lawn mower, where the flywheel gap was absent. Perhaps a factory marriage. Naturally, such a motor will not start.
A similar reason should also be borne in mind.
Cycle: malfunctions of the sparkling spark
Когда поршень достиг верхней мертвой точки и сжал правильно подготовленную рабочую смесь вместе с воздухом, то ее поджигает электрическая искра, проскакивающая между контактами свечи.
Iskra is a category of electric current among gases. He must have a certain force and power. Weak spark of candles is not able to ignite the fuel mixture.
The causes of a bad spark should be sought in the electrical and kinematic scheme of its formation. magneto. This is the name of a device that transforms the mechanical energy of rotation of the shaft into a spark: current discharge.
Trimmers for grass and chainsaws are now supplied with a contactless electrical circuit of Magneto: it creates less problems in operation than a system with an interrupt. With her, the gas outlet starts more reliable,
- flywheel or rotor magneto with built.in constant magnets;
- high.voltage coil with wires and electronic circuit;
- spark plug.
During the repair, it must be borne in mind that the electrical electronics and candle design details can differ in various parts of the electronics, although manufacturers try to unify and standardize them.
The following picture will help to understand the principle of their work.
The constant magnetic field of the rotor rotates next to the high.voltage coil having control windings, power and charger. Each of them introduces its own electromotive force, which is the source of energy of electricity.
The output winding of the high.voltage transformer, running electronics, gives out the pulses of the discharge current to the spark plug, between the contacts of which the spark rides.
I used to see an old specialized device for checking the spark plugs in a sealed transparent case. Inside the unit, a pressure was created, a screwed candle was connected to an electrical circuit and checked on a spark.
However, each owner can check the power of a spark and the operation of a candle with a sparkling coil right on the trimmer:
- The candle is twisted with a candle key from the cylinder block;
- A high.voltage wire with a dielectric tip needs to be connected to the candle head. we restore the contact contact of the output winding of the transformer;
- The metal part of the candle body is laid on the cylinder block. You can use a conductive conductor. the same candle key. Only it cannot be inserted into the cylinder: you can damage the piston head;
- with a free hand it is necessary to pull evenly, but not pull, the starter cord. Visually observe the state of the spark on the contacts of the candle.
- contacts of the spark plug and the state of its insulation;
- the integrity of the high.voltage wire;
- serviceability of a high.voltage coil;
- the degree of wear of the permanent magnets of the flywheel;
- air gap between the flywheel and the ignition coil.
If the spark is weak or absent, then most often the causes of the malfunction lie in contaminated contacts or violation of the factory clearance of the candle. Other factors appear less.
When purchasing a trimmer for the grass, you need to take care of the reserve candle of the same brand. She, like spare parts, is needed when the motor does not start.
I recorded the brand my factory candle: l7t. You can use counterparts in case of breakdowns or damage when repair is required.
The candle gap of the non-contact ignition of the trimmer for the grass should be maintained in the interval of 0.7-0.8 mm. When examining and diagnostics, I recommend cleaning the contact electrodes from the carbon. Voronilo will help. a type of fine.grained file.
It is necessary to take into account the causes of malfunctions of the high.voltage coil and insulation of the wire. But they happen less often than that of a candle. If you noticed cracks, cuts, damage to the insulating layer, then wrap it with electrical signs, put on a heat shrink, or preferably replace it completely.
Magneto’s most overstated air gap can also be greatly affected by the lawn mowed. When it does not start, it should be reduced on its own to 0.2 mm.
This question clearly explains the owner of the video repair Nick TV in his video “A lawn mower or chainsaw, first prevention” is poorly started “. I recommend to see.
If you look at the lower part of the ignition coil, then a rectangular metal plate is visible in the middle.
It should be located on the central line of Magneto. Displacement forward or backward: it will be early or later ignition. The best performance is in the center. Seek minimal deviations. The settings are simple.
The lawn mower is not started? Eliminate the most common reason
Chinese motorcycles headache for the owner, but still without them nowhere. The main problem is the difficulty of starting after a long downtime. If the lawn mower worked as a clock in the fall, but it does not start in the spring, then you must most likely disassemble the carburetor and clean its valve.
If the motor motorcycles refuses to start, then first of all you need to check the candle. If it is completely dry, then this means that the fuel is not supplied to the combustion chamber and the reason is in the carburetor. Immediately it is worth checking the candle and for the subject of a spark in order to exclude it from the reasons on all fronts.
You can also make sure that the motor itself is serviceable. To do this, having twisted the candle, you need to pour a syringe into a combustion chamber of several milliliters of gasoline. After this, the candle is twisted and the lawn mower is started. If everything is in order with the motor, then it will work for a few seconds. This will once again confirm that it makes sense to disassemble the carburetor.
Next, a plastic protective cover is removed along with an air filter. After that, 2 screws are twisted with a cross.shaped screwdriver, holding the air damper and the carburetor on the engine. Fuel tubes immediately break down.
From the side of the cap of the suction, you need to twist 4 screws with a screwdriver, and divide it into 2 halves. We are interested in half with suction. There is a valve from its inside in the center.
He often sticks out, because after evaporation of gasoline, with a simple on it, a viscous oil works as glue. To check it, you need to put a short thin tube and try to blow the air through it. If he is stuck, he will not be able to blow out in any direction.
Caliping of the valve is eliminated by a conventional match. Toothpicks are better not to use, since they are sharp and can harm. A match must be slightly rested on the valve and stir it. After cleaning the match, it will be blown up.
Fuel will be able to act, so it will work. Cleaning the valve is not a panacea for all motorcycles that do not start after downtime, but this helps in 8 cases out of 10. The remaining 20%, as a rule, are also associated with a carburetor, usually with a needle.
If the trimmer for the grass does not start, we check the serviceability of the filters
You will need to resort to checking the air filter, through which the incoming air is cleaned into the carburetor. The clogging of the cleansing element leads to the fact that the air enters in a smaller quantity or its supply to the carburetor is completely stopped. Find out whether the air filter is the reason that the trimmer for the grass is not started is in a simple way:
- Remove the air filter and inspect it. The presence of clogging is already a reason to blame this detail in everything
- If there are no clogs visually, then you must try to start the motor without a filter. If a trimmer for grass starts without a filter, then it is definitely necessary to replace this part
- The air filter can be cleaned with a stream of compressed air, but if it has not changed for a long time, it is advisable to replace it with a new
It should be noted that a trimmer for grass can not start due to a blockage of an air filter, but these are extremely rare cases. Often, air filter clobs affect the stability of the engine, and also contribute to a decrease in performance.
It is interesting!If the chainsaw began without an air filter, then working as a tool without a filter element is contraindicated, since pollution will fall into the cylinder, and thereby the operational resource will decrease. The real reason why the gasoline trimmer for grass is not started is to clog the fuel filter. This part is located in the tank of the tool, and if the spit is already more than 2 years, then it is time to check the serviceability of the fuel element. If the filter is clogged, then the fuel mixture will not enter the carburetor accordingly, which means that the trimmer will not start the grass.
There are no difficulties with the replacement of the fuel filter, since for this it is enough to extract this part from the tank, and to replace it. If you are going to clean the fuel filter with a compressor, it is recommended to abandon this venture. It is better to buy a new filter for cleaning the fuel of the lawn mower, since clogs will still remain inside the old element. Below the video shows the process of replacing the fuel filter on the Oleo-Mac brand gasoline.
If you are not sure that the reason for the impossibility of launching a trimmer motor for grass is a cleansing element of fuel, then the following actions should be done:
- Remove the fuel filter
- Run the lawn mower
- If she got started, and quickly, then the problem is really in the fuel filter
The filter is clogged through the following reasons:
- With prolonged operation of the tool
- If low.quality gas or oil is used
- With prolonged storage of fuel in the tank of the tool
- If you pour fuel into the tank, which was stored for a long time
- When dust and small particles get into the tank of the tool. This usually happens during the tooling
It is interesting!If the fuel filter is working, and the lawn mower is not started, then it is worth making sure that the fuel hose is placed in the fuel. After all, there are times when the hose, along with the filter, is simply disconnected from the trunk tube, which leads to the impossibility of starting the engine engine.
Diagnosis of malfunctions
The lawn mower cannot work for a long time. Gearbox and engine will overheat. Mowing no more than 15 = 20 minutes, taking a five.minute break. At a sultry afternoon, the operating time is halved. When mowing weeds, sedges of work, it is required to reduce the time.
With a unsuccessful launch, we begin to look for the reason for the refusal:
- Check the quality of the fuel,
- verify the operability of the candle and the purity of the candle canal,
- check the cleanliness of the air filter,
- make sure that the fuel filter is not clogged,
- Check the cleanliness of the saapun,
- Clean the exhaust channel.
complex reasons will be detected in the diagnosis of a malfunction, leading to the overhaul of the carburetor. Such reasons include clogging of the internal channels of the carburetor, wear on it gaskets and violation of the tightness of internal halls with a vacuum loss. DIY lawn mowing repair, if it does not start, will require patience.
When it is poorly started on a hot diesel engine
To chagrin, diesel engines also from time to time may not start on a hot. In most cases, the causes of this phenomenon are malfunctions of subsequent nodes:
- Cooling water sensor. Here the situation is similar to the one that was described in the last section. The sensor may fail and, accordingly, transmit incorrect information to the ECU.
- The crankshaft position sensor. Situation similar to an injector engine.
- Air mass flow sensor. Similarly.
- Fuel pump of the highest pressure. Namely, this can happen due to a significant wear of bushings and a pumping shaft of the pump. Air enters the pump from under the omentum, which is why it becomes impossible to collect working pressure in the prelunate chamber.
- Diesel engine.
- Fuel pressure regulator.
- Ignition module.
Now we will try to summarize the information given so that it is easier for you to find the cause of the breakdown if it happens to your car.
Checking the ignition by oscilloscope
What to do if the used fuel mixture is in perfect order, but as before it does not start Trimmer for grass
petrol? The prerequisites for the refusal of the mechanism can lie in excess moisturizing the candle channel. To diagnose and eliminate the task, you need to make the next:
- Turn the candle. Wipe it painstakingly, and then dry it.
- Drain the excess combustible in the chamber through the corresponding candle hole.
- Clean an old candle if there is a dozen on its surface. The use of an ordinary ladies’ nail file or a file will allow you to cope with the task.
- When installing the element in place, set a gap of 1 mm. To check the parameter, it is enough to place any coin in the lumen.
- Collect a multifunctional block back.
- Try to start a trimmer for grass.
The lawn mower is not started on hot
If the lawn mower was not so long ago in work and has not yet managed to cool but did not want to start. press the gas trigger, sharply pull the starter’s cord a couple of times until the engine is started and the gas trigger is released later. If quite a lot of time has passed and the lawn mower managed to cool, then you need start
As with cool. If the above methods did not help, the lawn mower did not start, then you should contact the service center.
How to prevent sudden breakdowns during the operation of a trimmer for grass?
In order for the unit to be always in working condition, it is worth observing several ordinary rules:
- In time, conduct a constant technical inspection of the main mechanical components of the device.
- Refuel a trimmer for grass with only the latest fuel, the quality and origin of which does not cause fluctuations.
- After each use of the tool, inspect whether oxides and soot on the surface of the ignition system have formed.
- Fear huge loads on the trimmer for grass during operation.
So that the unit remains in working condition, you need to correctly prepare it for storage in winter. First, you should make the tool absolutely disassemble, and then wash and clean the constituent elements. It is also fundamentally to look around multifunctional blocks for damage, as needed to exclude deformation of parts, various distortions, gusts of materials.
The most frequent breakdowns arising during the operation of the unit are:
- the engine does not work, the trimmer is not started for grass;
- The engine manages to start, after which it does not hold back and stalls sharply and for no reason;
- The rod of the motorcycles vibrates greatly;
- The gearbox overheats greatly;
- Weak turnover at the cutting fishing line.
Before you start repairing, study the instructions that must be in the kit to correctly diagnose
And again the carburetor.
Well, even if after such bullying your trimmer does not start for the grass, you can’t do without disassembling the carburetor. It may very well be that everything is to blame for the gathering of the needle in it. In any case, the disassembly and washing of this capricious mechanism certainly will not hurt.
In general, when a trimmer for the grass began to be capricious and stall, it is advisable to carry out complete prevention: to completely change the fuel mixture, try another oil, and also mandatory change the candle. The gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start? Reasons and decisions on. Practice shows that in many cases, it is precisely cheap low.quality candles that are to blame.
We examined the most typical reasons why a trimmer is not started for grass. If the matter is something more “exotic”, do not pass the campaign in the service center. You will probably find smaller and obvious breakdowns yourself.
Why is a trimmer not starting for the grass: the main malfunctions and their elimination
As already noted, such situations are characteristic of trimmers who were inactive for a long period of time. Therefore, after detecting the problem, you need to immediately take up the search for a malfunction.
Fuel as source of problems
The first stage is checking the presence of fuel and its quality. First of all, they are convinced that there is a fuel in the tank. Those who have acquired the unit recently, often forget that the trimmer for the grass needs refueling. If there is no fuel, then the equipment simply cannot work.
If there is a fuel in the tank, but the trimmer does not start for the grass, then the owner needs to check whether he is acting correctly. In this case, it is recommended to study the instructions. If the launch is made correctly, then the malfunction can cause the inappropriate quality of the mixture.
- Oil. It should be special. intended for two.stroke engines. It is not recommended to save on the product, since the life of the equipment depends on the mixture. Trammers for grass with a four.stroke engine require pure gasoline, it is not mixed with butter.
- It is necessary to use not only high.quality gasoline, but also the brand that is recommended by the manufacturer of a particular model. If it is not possible to find out what fuel is necessary, then it is recommended to choose either AI-95 or AI-92, and the last gasoline is a favorite, since the first has additives that react with two-stroke oil. Other brands do not advise using.
- The correct preparation is shifted for a benzotrimer. It is noted that at first this stage is paid to maximum attention, but over time, kosari begin to mix the composition “by eye”, and this is already a serious mistake. The correct ratio of gasoline and oil is 25: 1. For a liter of the first, 40 ml of the second, two.stroke. Motor oil intended for a car is an inappropriate option, since at high temperatures the liquid loses (partially) lubricating properties.
The correct storage conditions of the fuel mixture are important. To save time, some owners prepare it for the future to use it in the coming weeks. This option is contraindicated, since the prepared fuel mixture quickly becomes unsuitable. The reason is the precipitation of oil loss. With this change, both oil products lose their properties. Even repeated stirring is not able to restore the initial quality of fuel. Therefore, they recommend preparing a certain volume: 2 liters, no more.
If everything is in order with gasoline and oil, then they start diagnostics. to check the spark plug.
Candle and its condition
At this stage of diagnosis, you need to stop in more detail. Most experienced owners who are already familiar with the question of why a trimmer for grass does not start, first of all check the state of contact contacts. Diagnosis of this element is carried out as follows:
- First, the spark plug is unscrewed, then inspect. If the electrodes are in perfect condition, then they should have a carpet whose color resembles a brick. Wet element, or white, black plaque on contacts indicates the presence of any malfunction. Pink and red electrodes. proof of a large number of additives in fuel. Such a mixture must be replaced.
- In the event that the spark plug is wet, this means that the combustion chamber has unbroken fuel. It is left in place. Candle contacts are cleaned, then dried (calcination is prohibited). After this stage, the candle is connected to the nurser.
- Then the ignition is turned on, the frontier handle is pulled. When everything is in order with the element, it must issue a constant spark. If it is weak or completely absent, then the verdict is one. you need to replace the spark plug.
There is another reason why a trimmer is not started for grass. This is a big gap that appeared between the contacts of the candle. A distance of 0.7-1 mm is considered normal. To correctly adjust the gap between the electrodes, use special probes.
If there is no such device, then the folk method is used. A razor blade breaks, folds its parts together. Then this “probe” is inserted between the contacts. Ideal. blades that enter tightly.
The problem is in the fuel and the carburetor
If there is a spark, and a trimmer for grass still does not show signs of life, then nuisance can lie in the fuel supply to the combustion chamber. To make sure that this node is to blame, they perform such actions:
- They are typed in a syringe or poured into a lid from a plastic bottle of about 20 ml of fuel.
- Then, through the candle hole, the fuel is neatly poured into the combustion chamber.
- The candle is returned to the place, put on the imminent, the engine is launched.
In the event that the trimmer has started for the grass, the problem may be in the fuel and carburetor. Когда эффекта от проделанных манипуляций нет, диагностику продолжают — проверяют высоковольтный провод. At the slightest suspicion, this consumption element is replaced by a new.
What to do if the engine is a trimmer for grass still refuses to work? In this difficult case, you can follow the following recommendations:
How to avoid most problems?
The work of this seasonal equipment is very affected by its proper storage. over, this applies not only to a long “rest” in the winter, but also of short intervals of inaction. To protect yourself and the technique from problems, you need to adhere to a few simple recommendations.
- Before sending on a well.deserved rest, a tank trimmer for grass is freed from fuel remnants. To remove the entire mixture, the lawn mower is launched and allowed to work until the engine is stalled.
- The first operation after “winter hibernation”. pouring a small amount of oil into the candle hole. Before that, the piston is moved to the extreme position. Such a lubricant will facilitate the launch and prevent premature wear of the details.
Before starting working with a motorcycle, they must check the candle and all the main equipment components.
Reasons why the trimmer for grass does not start is quite a lot. But most of them can be detected and fixed independently. The main thing is the correct diagnosis, attentiveness and sequence of actions. And about how you can cope with problems, the master from the next will tell in detail