The Trimmer Does Not Stall From The Button
The first three reasons are fairly easy to eliminate. If the matter is in the mixture, it is necessary to pour out the old fuel from the tank, prepare a new emulsion from high-quality gasoline and engine oil (if your engine requires a mixture) and pour it into the fuel tank. If the trimmer is running on clean gasoline, it’s still easier.
In the second case, it is necessary to carefully free the trimmer parts from the wound grass.
The last reason a lawn mower doesn’t work properly will require a little more familiarity and skill from you.
In order to properly adjust the carburetor for lawn mowers, a specific procedure must be followed. First, clean the air filter thoroughly. The easiest way is to rinse it (it is advisable to douse the filter regularly after 9-10 hours of operation).
After that, in the diagram of your trimmer, which is in the operating instructions for the device, find the adjustment screws. Usually there are three of them: the first is responsible for fuel supply, the second is idle, and the third is designed to limit the number of maximum engine speed.
Next, turn on the unit and wait for the engine to warm up.
Tighten the first (fuel mixture) adjusting screw slowly. Catch the moment when the motor starts to stall and turn the propeller back 45 degrees. If you didn’t have time and the motor stalled, the screw should be returned 90 degrees. Open the throttle and watch the revs increase. Next, slowly unscrew the screw (each turn is the same 45 degrees) until the moment when, at full throttle, the engine begins to firmly give out maximum revolutions.
The second screw, as mentioned above, controls the engine idle speed. By loosening it, you decrease the number of revolutions, while twisting it, you increase it. The screw needs to be adjusted so as to ensure reliable engine operation at low revs. For better starting speed up the engine slightly. At the same time, make sure that the motor makes several tens of revolutions by the beginning of the movement of the knives / reel with line. If the engine starts poorly, tighten the screw a little.
After you have adjusted the first two screws, test the operation of the device at maximum engine speed. If necessary, you can limit it (maximum). this will protect the motor from “boiling”. To do this, you need to tackle the third screw. Unscrew the locking nut until the adjusting screw can be safely returned. To increase the maximum number of revolutions, the screw must be loosened, in order to decrease. on the contrary, it will be tightened. Fix the position of the screw with a nut. Test the motor again.
Remember that carburetor adjustment is not a final procedure. During the operation of lawn mowers, you will most likely have to tinker with it more than once, because an unbalanced carburetor means both increased fuel consumption and quick failure of candles, not to mention a decrease in the power and performance of the device.
The gasoline trimmer is NOT gaining momentum: the reasons and features of repair
To cut grass on a small lawn, it is not necessary to purchase an expensive and bulky lawn mower; it can be easily replaced by a gas / electric trimmer. The device of THESE machines is quite simple, they are easy to use and unpretentious in maintenance. But sometimes problems do happen. One of them. when the trimmer does NOT develop the maximum number of revolutions. will be discussed in this article.
Trimmers are reliable and durable (provided they are properly maintained, of course). Most often, malfunctions occur due to contamination of structural elements.
If the motor of your lawn mower Will not start, and does not pick up speed, and does not reach the power you need, or suddenly stalls, a prerequisite may be:
- Poor quality fuel (fuel mixture), the case may be in long-term storage or in non-compliance with the recipe for preparing the mixture;
- Grass is wrapped around the shaft of the fishing line / knife;
- Clogged air filter / muffler;
- Carburetor imbalance.
- If you fail to tighten / loosen the adjusting screws normally, it may be because the spring is too thick and stiff. Then you can choose instead of her a more suitable.
- If your unit requires NOT pure gasoline, but its mixture with engine oil, strictly observe the proportions specified in the operating instructions. There is one little thing: the recommended ratio is 1: 25 (for all brands of oil) or 1: 50 (for “native” oils). Try the first ratio first. If, with such a recipe, oil drips appear on the motor, and Strong carbon deposits form on the candle, Reduce the fate of the oil by half. This usually helps to fade traces and reduce the amount of carbon deposits.
- To clean the spark plug electrodes from combustion products, you can use fine-grained “sandpaper”. Wipe them with a dry cloth first and then gently sand them with sandpaper. If the space between the body of the device and the insulator is also clogged, a regular unbent paper clip can help clean it. To do this, briefly soak the candle in diesel fuel, and then scrape off the dirt. If the blockage is small, one procedure is sufficient. In case of heavy dirt, it is sometimes necessary to repeat it several times. After complete cleaning, the candle must be wiped dry from the remaining diesel fuel, and then it can be used as directed.
- Please note that foreign-made lawn mowers (gasoline, electric or battery) require a little more maintenance than domestic ones. In particular, many people insist on entrusting the adjustment of the carburetor of a two-stroke engine to professionals, especially if your purchase has not expired the warranty period.
- And finally, one more tip: follow all the manufacturer’s recommendations for the operation and maintenance of the device. So you prolong its smooth functioning.
You will learn more about what to do if the petrol trimmer is NOT picking up speed.
Immediately after the start
The stalling of a lawn mower or trimmer immediately after the start is due to the following reasons:
- Imbalance of previously adjusted valves;
- Initially incorrect valve train setting;
- Clogging of the fuel supply valve by deposits;
- Worn or loose hose.
Due to the broken fuel injection algorithm, the lawn mower or trimmer vibrates strongly during operation.
During engine warming up
If the engine heats up too quickly, overheats. the lawn mower or trimmer works unevenly, like a jerk. Then it stalls. The reason may be as follows:
- Boiling gasoline;
- Ignition wire is damaged (poor insulation)
- The coil in the ignition system has noticeably burned out, interturn short circuits have appeared.
The same heating is observed when using a rotary (rather than disc) damper.
A well-posed question is already half the answer. The search for a solution will be significantly accelerated by the fact. under what circumstances a gasoline trimmer or lawn mower stalls, namely:
- Immediately after the start;
- When it has been idling for some time. after one or several minutes;
- When you press the gas button (or knob). or soon after starting work at high, near-maximum speeds;
- Under heavy load (for example, to cut bushes, mows dense and tall Weeds)
- When warmed up in the cold, it heats up unnecessarily (the lawn mower has stalled due to overheating)
- After opening the air damper.
You step on the gas and the trimmer stops working, and does not develop speed. Possible Supposed Cause:
- The carburetor setting has gone astray, which appears with an increasing load on one drive. after its long idle time or when working in extreme conditions;
- The fuel valve is clogged with deposits;
- The carburetor cable is weakened and sagged;
- Excessively stretched, possibly torn fuel hose;
- The check valve (breather) is forgotten by deposits. the fuel does NOT enter the fuel tank.
Ways to eliminate breakage
By carburetor The following works are possible:
- Cleaning and adjusting the fuel supply valve;
- Similar work with a valve that releases exhaust gases and vapors (after fuel combustion);
- Replacing the weaker spring on the inlet valve;
- Restoring the tension of the carburetor cable;
- Replacing the fuel suction hose, checking and tightening the loosening of the connection;
- Change of rotary disc damper;.
- Changing a faulty wire or ignition coil.
Run the trimmer or lawn mower at idle speed, you find that the device starts. but stalls, After working, say, 5-10 minutes. The reasons may be as follows:
- Blockage, violation of carburetor adjustment;
- Initially incorrect setting of the carburetor valve mechanism;
- Clogged air filter;
- Reducing the speed of the gearbox (if any). incorrect ratio of the air-fuel mixture;
- Throttle plugging;
- Penetration of excess air into the fuel system;
- Running out of fuel in the tank (and oil in the tank if the engine is four-stroke).
If there are problems directly with the carburetor, the machine will stop both after a cold start and after starting on an already running engine.
When the air damper is opened
the mower or trimmer stalls when the shutter is raised for the following reasons:
- Pumping excess air due to a cracked fuel suction hose;
- Oil seals are worn out;
- Incorrect operation of the fuel and air metering unit when mixed.
Stop the lawn mowers in this case immediately.
Possible reasons for the lawn mower or trimmer to stall when attempting to restart and resume interrupted work:
- Engine problems;
- Failure in the petrol and oil supply system;
- Damage to pipelines (capillaries, hoses, nozzles)
- Malfunctions in the ignition system.
A general description of scythe or trim problems is not enough here. A clear and immediate repair, high-quality service is impossible without specifying the identified cause.
lawn mower stalls when you press the gas: causes and remedies
a lawn mower and a gasoline trimmer. machines that do not just mow the grass, but cut it up to several times more than their counterparts with an electric motor. Once the lawn mower or trimmer stalls for a while, and the mowing process immediately slows down.
The lawn mower stalls when you press the gas
Gas key lawn mowers
Hole in the fuel cap (breather) of the trimmer
Lawn mowers fuel valve
With a similar problem, pay attention to the fuel valve, which, when clogged, stops passing the fuel mixture normally. The solution to this problem is to mitigate it with a suitable tool. In addition, the problem with the circulation of the fuel mixture may lie in the valve clogging. To do this, it is enough to blow it with a stream of compressed air.
Trimmer stalls: causes and troubleshooting
The lawn mower is a mobile, high-performance tool for beautifying home gardens and surrounding areas. With prolonged use, due to wear of parts or production defects, malfunctions occur, which lead to the fact that the trimmer stalls or does not start. Since this tool is a rather complex mechanism, there may be several reasons why the lawn mower stalls.
Why does the trimmer stall
There are two main ways to troubleshoot problems: transferring the braid to a specialized center or solving the issue with your own hands. The first option is suitable for those who are ready to pay a “tidy” sum to restore the unit’s working capacity, and the second one for those who have basic locksmith skills and can independently figure out the causes of breakdowns and ways to eliminate them.
It is now accepted to classify breakdowns for which the lawn mower stalls into the following categories:
- Mechanical damage to the internal combustion engine crankcase, malfunctions of the cylinder-piston group (CPG)
- Breakdowns associated with the supply of the fuel mixture (air filter, carburetor)
- Malfunctions due to damaged tubes, hoses, cables or ignition circuit.
lawn mower stalls at high engine speeds
During operation, a situation arises when, when you press the fuel mixture supply button, the unit turns NOT increase, but decrease. A malfunction of this nature can be caused by:
Fuel hoses for lawn mowers with filter
- By etching atmospheric air into the combustion chamber;
- Problems with the circulation of the fuel mixture;
- Clogged breather in the fuel tank cap (cleaning the hole with a fine sewing needle)
- Incorrect carburetor adjustment.
When air is leaking during the operation of the internal combustion engine, it is necessary to check the tightness of the connection of the pipes and the integrity of the gaskets in the CPG. The problem with the circulation of the fuel mixture can be solved by eliminating blockages in the fuel pipes leading to the carburetor. If a vacuum occurs in the tank and the fuel mixture does NOT flow to the carburetor, it is enough to clean the breather with a thin needle and blow it with air.
Petrol trimmer stalls at idle speed
Often, when the engine speed decreases, the lawn mower engine stalls and when it is restarted the Plasma idle speed. The main reasons for the occurrence of such a breakdown include contamination or misalignment of the carburetor, as well as clogging of the air filter.
The petrol trimmer stalls when idling
If the optimal settings of the carburetor are violated, it is necessary to clean it and re-adjust it. Clogging of the trimmer air filter can be dealt with by placing it in a solution of common household detergent for several hours. If self-cleaning did not help to cope with blockages, then it is better to purchase a new filter element in accordance with the instruction manual.
After carrying out user events for a long time, he will NOT face a situation where the trimmer stalls at idle and functions only when gas is supplied.
Immediately after winding up
The unit may stall immediately after starting if the carburetor is misaligned or incorrectly adjusted. this causes an uneven fuel supply. The result of this is that the device vibrates distinctly. For troubleshooting, the carburetor is reconfigured, following the instructions for the mechanism.
Also, the engine stops when the fuel supply valve becomes clogged. In such cases, it is sufficient to simply clean it. If the mower started working at first, but then immediately stalled, then it is possible that the fuel enters the carburetor unit with some difficulty. The weakening of the valve helps to resolve the issue, which ensures free circulation of the mixture in the system.
A stop can also be caused by air leaks in the presence of mechanical damage to the hose (holes, cracks) that takes the fuel. In this case, you should add revolutions to the bit in order to quickly expel air bubbles from the system.
At idle, common reasons for trim stopping are as follows:
- Dirty, misaligned or incorrectly adjusted carburetor adjustment;
- Clogged air filter;
Replacing the air filter for lawn mowers
Trimmer air filter
- Reducing the speed of the gearbox when it heats up, which is a consequence of using an unsuitable fuel mixture;
- Clogged throttle;
- Air ingress into the system;
- Not enough fuel to operate the lawn mowers.
the lawn mower often stops when it heats up. At the same time, it starts up, works “with a jerk” and gradually stops. This process occurs when the gasoline in the carburetor boils or the damper is installed in a rotary rather than a disc type. In the latter case, the part is changed.
It happens that the trimmer heats up if the ignition circuit wire or coil is damaged. In order for the device to start working normally, replace parts.
Why does the petrol trimmer stall
A scythe with a gasoline drive is a useful thing for owners of home gardens, lawns, and when the trimmer suddenly stalls, the work on clearing the area from grass stops. The device itself is a rather complex mechanism, so there are many different reasons for its breakdown. The most common problems are contained in the operating instructions. Knowing the reasons why the trimmer stalls should be done in order to effectively repair the device yourself.
At high revs
When the scythe stalls at high speeds, this is due to the following problems:
- Clogged or sticking valve located on the gas tank cap;
- The carburetor is out of alignment under the influence of vibrations arising from the operation of the mechanism;
- Problems with the circulation of the fuel mixture;
- Leakage of atmospheric air;
- The fuel intake hose is cracked or loose.
Adjust the carburetor referring to the trimmer operating instructions. For adjustment, it is often enough to loosen the tightening of its body. If there are problematic points with the circulation of the fuel mixture, then it can gradually enter the carburetor. After its development, the engine stalls at high speeds.
When you hit the gas
If the lawn mower stops when the throttle is pressed, the reasons may be as follows:.
- The most common option is a carburetor adjustment failure, which occurs under significant loads on the drive, after prolonged inactivity of the mechanism or when it is used in difficult conditions.
- Clogged fuel valve, which is eliminated by loosening it, as a result of which gasoline begins to flow normally through the system.
- Loosening and drooping of the cable in the carburetor. The fuel hose may also stretch to the point of rupture due to a significant load.
- Clogged breather (check valve), as a result of which fuel does NOT enter the tank.
If the problem is with the carburettor assembly, the lawn mower vibrates to recognize it. When the hose bursts or the cable is stretched, these components are replaced.
What could have broken
Problems with the lawn mower, due to the fact that this device does not start, are classified in a certain way by service specialists. They highlight faults with the following components of the mechanism:
- Engine, in which the piston and bearings may wear out or fail, crack the crankcase;
- The fuel supply system, while the filter may be clogged or problems with the carburetor;
- Mechanical damage to wires, tubes, hoses;
- Ignition circuit.
When the air damper is opened
It happens that the unit stalls when the air damper is opened, working normally at idle speed. This is due to air leaks in the system, caused by cracks in the fuel hose or problems with the oil seals. The carburetor metering system may also malfunction, and the lawn mower will stop after opening the damper.
Fuel hose to carburetor
For all Possible causes of the lawn mower stalling and solutions, see the following
There are many reasons for stopping lawn mowers, but the most common malfunctions associated with its carburetor. They can occur in any case. The most problematic option is when a serious breakdown occurs, and you need to purchase new parts or change the lawn mower.
Why Petrol Trimmer Won’t Start
The reasons why the petrol trimmer stopped starting may be different, so a step-by-step diagnosis of the device is required.
This filter cleans the fuel from possible contamination. If it is clogged, then gasoline does NOT enter the cylinder, and, accordingly, the unit does not work or stalls after starting. The fuel filter is located at the end of the intake hose inside the fuel tank. To get to the filter, you need to remove the plug with the tubes coming out of it.
When removing the plug, the suction hose may come off and remain in the reservoir. It is removed with tweezers.
Next, remove the old fuel filter from the hose and replace it with a new one purchased in advance. You can also clean the fuel filter if you have a new one. The filter must be secured to the hose with a spring clip.
Install the intake tube on the plug and insert the last into the tank.
The reason that the trimmer has significantly lost power, and when trying to increase engine speed, it picks up slowly, often is the clogging of the exhaust channel, through which the exhaust gases come out of the combustion chamber.
It is necessary to remove the muffler so that the burn overshoots inside the cylinder. Next, clean the exhaust channel from carbon deposits.
After this procedure, the weak power of the unit and a slow increase in the speed of rotation of the mowing head will no longer upset you.
Causes of breakdowns of gasoline and electric trimmers
The trimmer, both electric and with an internal combustion engine (ICE), is an indispensable tool in summer and autumn for owners of summer cottages and private houses. With its help weeds, small shrubs are easily removed and the lawn is trimmed. But, like any technique, trimmers fail at the most inopportune moment. To fix faults with his own hands, the user of this technique first needs to determine the reason for their appearance.
The main malfunctions of gasoline and electric trimmers
In lawn mowers and electric trimmers, apart from damage to the boom and mowing head, malfunctions mainly occur in the area of the engine.
Electric trimmer vibrates
Many mower users have noticed that some time after the start of the machine, it begins to vibrate strongly. Some trimmers, mainly in more expensive models, have an anti-vibration system in the form of shock absorbers located between the engine and the boom. But in some cases, even it does NOT save from strong vibration. The reason that strong vibration appears in the trimmers may be a small amount or a complete absence of lubrication on a rigid or flexible shaft located inside the rod of the apparatus.
Rigid shaft lubrication is changed as follows:
- Unscrew the gearbox located at the bottom of the rod;
- After removing the gearbox, you will see the end of the shaft, which you need to pull to remove the part;
- After removing the shaft, it must be generously lubricated with special grease. “CV joint-4” either the usual. “Litol-24”;
- Apply a small amount of grease to the shaft and smear it evenly along the entire length of the part, including the splines at the ends of the rod (if they come off, the shaft will have to be replaced)
- After lubrication, insert the shaft back into the rod and replace the gearbox in its original place.
The flexible shaft is lubricated as follows:
- Unscrew and remove the mowing head;
- Remove the rod from the electric motor by unscrewing a couple of bolts;
- Pull the flexible cable out of the rod;
- Lubricate the entire length of the cable with grease.
This is done like this: first you need to lubricate the end of the cable, and then insert it into the rod, after which, as it moves inside the pipe, you should apply lubricant to the part and distribute it evenly over the surface. Then insert the flexible shaft rod into the electric motor and secure it.
The breather is a non-return valve designed to equalize the pressure in the gas tank. If it is clogged and does NOT allow air to pass towards the tank, then a vacuum will form inside the fuel container and the fuel will no longer flow into the carburetor. To check if the valve is working, remove the hose that goes from the reservoir to the carburetor. If gas does NOT flow out of the tank, then the breather is clogged.
Trimmer users often ask themselves: Where is the breather? This valve is usually located in the gas cap and looks like the following figure.
Cleaning the breather is very simple: Let’s disassemble the valve and rinse all its components. On some lawn mowers, this valve may be located directly on the fuel tank. You will NOT be able to find it right away, since it is hidden from view under the starter housing. Such a breather is cleaned with a regular needle.
Candle and candle channel
So you’ve changed the fuel, but nothing has changed, and the trimmer still won’t start. In this case, it is worth checking the candle channel to see if it is filling it with a combustible mixture. Often, users move the air damper to position “OFF” when starting, and when the engine is started, and do not move it to the position “ON”, after which it stalls. Further, an attempt to restart the internal combustion engine leads to the fact that gasoline fills the candle, and the start becomes impossible. To diagnose and fix a possible problem in this node, do the following.
- It is necessary to Unscrew the spark plug, wipe it well and dry it. When installing the spark plug in the engine cylinder, it must be dry.
- Drain the accumulated fuel from the combustion chamber. This is done through the hole from which you unscrewed the candle.
- If there is carbon deposit on the electrode of the candle, it must be removed either with a thin file or with a nail file.
- Do not forget to set the gap between its electrodes before installing the part. The gap on the spark plug should be 1 mm. You can use a coin as a probe to check the gap.
- Next, Assemble the unit, read the starting instructions and try to start the engine again.
If the GIS does not start, then you need to check the Spark. For this:
- Unscrew the candle;
- Put a cap of a high-voltage wire on it;
- Touch its metal part to the cylinder body (to ensure contact, you can insert a pipe wrench) as shown in the figure below;
- Pull the starter cord so that several engine revolutions occur.
Normally, with each piston weft, a spark should slip between the electrodes of the plug. If there is a spark, then the reason that the GIS does not start should be looked for in other nodes of the device.
For a better understanding of the process of how to test a candle for a spark, you can use this. Where the check is shown on the example of lawn mowers “Union”.
If there is no spark, then first check the cable connecting the candle to the coil. perhaps the reason is in it. You can call him using a tester. If an open circuit is detected, the high-voltage wire will need to be replaced.
Also, a prerequisite for the missing spark may be a malfunction of the ignition coil (magneto). The picture below shows what the coil (magneto) looks like from a Patriot petrol trimmer (Patriot).
To exclude a malfunction, you will need to check the trimmer magneto with a tester, namely, its primary and secondary windings. On the primary winding, the resistance should be between 0.4 and 2.0 ohms. If the device shows 0, this means that a short circuit has occurred in the winding, and if infinity is a clear sign of an open circuit. The resistance on the secondary winding must be between 6 and 8 kΩ.
In the event that your lawn mower does not start well or immediately stalls after starting, pay attention to the air filter, as it can be clogged, as a result of which air does NOT enter the combustion chamber and the fuel does not ignite. To check if the filter has a case, remove it and try to start the engine. If it works, then the reason has been found. The filter needs to be replaced or rinsed well and dried before installation. In the event that you find oil in the air filter, it must be washed with gasoline, squeezed well and dried for at least 2 hours before reinstalling.
If, when the air filter is removed, the unit still does NOT start, then it is recommended to check the fuel filter.
The main malfunctions of lawn mowers and lawn mowers
The lawn mower is a popular gardening tool used in individual home plots, parks and squares. Depending on the scale and conditions of work, electric or gasoline models are used. Both of them periodically fail or completely fail. Let’s consider the most common types of malfunctions of electric lawn mowers and lawn mowers.
The trimmer does NOT stall from the button
Basic malfunctions of electric trimmers
The reasons why an electric lawn mower won’t start and work fall into two main categories. mechanical and electrical.
In the first case, the causes of breakdowns can be:
- Blocking the knives when trying to mow too tough grass or bushes. In this case, the cylinder is freed from the stuck grass and rolled in the other direction.
- Blunt or damaged knives. Knives sharpen or replace.
- Incorrect positioning of knives, leading to a deterioration in the controllability of the equipment, a decrease in the quality of work. The problem is corrected by adjusting the gap.
- Vibrations and rattles of the machine due to loose bolt connections. Bolted connections adjust.
- On models with line There may be problems with the trimmer spool. Line may run out, break or get tangled.
The most frequent breakdowns of a lawn mower
Malfunctions of gasoline vehicles can also be roughly divided into two main types. engine breakdowns and mechanical problems.
- The reason that the electric lawnmower stalls immediately after starting or during operation may be a break in the supply cable or a loss of power in the network.
- The electric trimmer gets very hot and can smoke. Overheating of the engine and its possible failure can be caused by too long operation or overload, which occurs due to blocking of the cutting elements by any foreign objects. Sparks and smoke can be caused by improperly selected brushes or improper placement.
- One of the reasons the electric lawn mower won’t start is a malfunction of the control button.
Gasoline engine problems:
- If the lawn mower does not start, starts poorly or stops immediately, then first of all check the ignition, for which it is necessary to dismantle the spark plug. If it is dry, then there are problems in the fuel supply system, if it is wet, then problems with the carburetor. Candles with black carbon are replaced. Also, the cause of this malfunction may be a clogged filter. If there is oil in the air filter, it is washed, wrung out and dried.
- If the petrol trimmer is smoking, the prerequisite may be too much oil in the fuel / oil mixture. White or grayish smoke indicates too intensive engine operation and lack of lubrication, blue. in excess of oil content, thick black. in bad old fuel.
- There are several reasons why the lawn mower is warming up. This gasoline is of improper quality, the wrong oil, the wrong ratio of gasoline to oil, problems with the carburetor, air filter, insufficient lubrication of SEPARATE components.
- The petrol trimmer stalls at high revs. Reasons. etching air into the combustion chamber, improper carburetor adjustment, clogged breather in the fuel tank cap, poor circulation of the fuel-oil mixture due to blockages in the fuel pipes.
- Trimmer does not idle. This problem can occur due to improper adjustment of the carburetor or a clogged air filter.
Mechanical breakdowns. knives blocking by too hard and long grass, knives fail, loosening of fasteners.
It is possible to accurately determine the place and causes of a breakdown of an electric or gasoline trimmer and promptly eliminate it only in a specialized service center. Thanks to the availability of modern diagnostic and repair equipment and extensive experience, specialists will be able to cope with a problem of any complexity. The craftsmen will not only repair a fairly new tool, but also restore the performance of old models.