What Oil Is Needed For A Gasoline Trimmer
Oil selection and fuel mixture for lawn mowers
So, have you finally become the owner of a petrol lawn mower or lawn mower? And your imagination is already creating images of how you courageously handle the dense grass. However, the dream of a “perfect lawn” remains a dream, when the question involuntarily arises: what oil to use and what are the proportions of mixing it with gasoline?
You can find a lot of information on the correct preparation of the fuel mixture on the Internet. This topic is actively discussed on forums and other thematic resources. But, despite such an active discussion, there are many inconsistencies that have to be dealt with.
In fact, it doesn’t matter what technique is used, it can be a lawn mower, a lawn mower or a chain saw, they are united by a one-two-stroke gasoline engine. Unlike the 4T, it does not have an oil sump. To feed it, it is required to prepare a special fuel mixture consisting of gasoline and oil. The resulting liquid is fed directly to the engine (carburetor). During use, all actively working parts are thoroughly lubricated, contributing to trouble-free operation under any operating conditions.
Lawn Mower Engine Oil
Depending on the chemical composition, lubricants are divided into the following main groups:
Mineral. They are made on the basis of oils obtained from petroleum distillates. They are characterized by high viscosity and require frequent replacement. The material is intended for low power appliances with an air cooling system. Recommended for warm weather.
Semi-synthetic. They represent a kind of "golden mean". They are based on a mixture of mineral and synthetic oils. A similar lubricant can be used in 2T and 4T engines, gardening and other equipment with air and liquid cooling.
Synthetic. They are made on the basis of special synthetic components containing esters. They are characterized by low viscosity and long service life. They can be used all year round, regardless of temperature conditions. Ideal for challenging heavy duty equipment with constant variable performance.
Any two-stroke oil, due to its 20% solvent composition, mixes well with fuel and has the feature of complete combustion. Their second characteristic feature is the color, which can be green, red or blue. Of course, this does not mean that some lubricant is better, but some worse. This is done solely so that it is convenient for the user to distinguish oil from pure gasoline.
Classification of engine oils:
The required parameters of oils for 2T engines are prescribed in the requirements of API TC JASO FC, API TC JASO FC ISO GD and API TC JASO FC E-GC. The most widespread classification systems are API. Based on this, 2T engine oils are divided into 4 large groups:
TA. Suitable for household appliances with an air cooling system and an engine volume of no more than 50 cm3.
TB. used for more powerful equipment with an air cooling system and a motor volume of 50.200 cm3.
TC. It is used in technology with high demands for oil quality. It is a high quality lubricant for 50.200 cc two-stroke engines. Great for lawn mowers, lawn mowers, trimmers, chain saws and other garden equipment.
TD. For liquid-cooled outboard motors.
Most suitable material for 2T motors of API-TB and API-TC class. However, it is necessary to refer directly to the product passport, where the manufacturer indicates the brand of engine oil recommended for its equipment.
Important! For lawn mowers, lawn mowers and other 2T gardening devices, a special engine oil is provided for two-stroke engines with an air cooling system and marked “for gardening equipment”. Do not use lubricant for 2T engines with liquid cooling system. Also not recommended oil for outboard engines, motorcycles and other equipment.
Oil to gasoline ratio for lawn mowers: why precision is so important?
All of us in childhood loved to "cheat", so the process of preparing a fuel mixture is not only simple, but also interesting. First of all, it is worth considering the fact that the proportions of the mixture may be different. This depends on engine configuration, oil markings and manufacturer recommendations. The fact is that with an insufficient amount of lubricant, the cylinder and piston heat up, which leads to shallow scuffing of all rubbing surfaces and, consequently, to the failure of the cylinder. Piston group. Well, in case of its excess, on the contrary, we get coking of the piston ring and the formation of a large amount of carbon deposits.
And even despite the fact that there is a generally accepted mixing ratio of 2% (for every liter of gasoline, 20 ml of lubricant). The proportions in the mixture are still recommended to be kept exactly.
How much to pour oil into gasoline for lawn mowers?
Everything is quite simple, with the correct balance, the engine runs at full capacity, all parts are thoroughly lubricated and do not wear out. As a result, we get a confidently working technique that will last more than one season.
To know how much oil to add to your lawn mower, you need to familiarize yourself with the performance of the product. Proportional ratios can be presented as follows: 1:25, 1:40 and 1:50, which means 1 part of oil for 25, 40 or 50 parts of gasoline.
1 liter of gasoline = 1000 ml
To determine the required amount of oil for a ratio of 1:25, you need 1000/25 and we will get a ratio of 40 ml.
We carry out the same actions for the ratio 1:40 and 1:50:
1:40 (for 1 liter of gasoline 25 ml of oil) 1:50 (for 1 liter of gasoline 20 ml of oil)
To ensure the correct proportion of lawn mower oil, it is recommended to use a special measuring container (not plastic). Eliminate the possibility of dirt and water getting into the fuel mixture. This can affect its quality. It is better to start preparing the mixture with gasoline. Pour it up to the required mark, then add oil. A couple of tilts of the container are sufficient for mixing. The liquid quickly combines and acquires a uniform shade, which, depending on the structure of the oil, can be red, green, blue or other. After that, a properly prepared mixture is poured into the equipment fuel tank.
Before using the equipment, make sure that the tank cap is tightly closed. If you have more fuel, then the remainder can be stored in a special canister or mixing container (no more than 14 days). It is recommended to drain the unused fuel.
Important! Be sure to follow the safety instructions. Mix fluids outdoors to prevent corrosive gasoline fumes from accumulating indoors. Wear gloves and long sleeves. Do not smoke or ignite anything.
Gasoline with an octane rating of AI-92 is considered the most popular fuel for two-stroke engines. Due to its relatively low cost, it is extremely rarely falsified. Therefore, not one hundred percent, but you can be sure of its quality. It is also permissible to use AI-95 fuel.
As for fuel storage, its term should not exceed 3 months. Over time, gasoline loses its properties, the resin becomes higher and a polymerization process occurs, which adversely affects the combustion chamber. The fuel mixture for lawn mowers made from low-quality materials settles in the form of carbon deposits, as a result of which the main components and systems of the engine suffer.
Recommendations for use and storage
The fuel is ready, poured into the fuel tank, the first spurt and the long-awaited start. However, if you want the equipment to work as long as possible, it is recommended to run it in for the first time. To avoid overheating the engine, it is recommended to adhere to the average load. After the main elements of the system are thoroughly lubricated, the load can be increased.
Certain rules should also be followed when preparing the braid for off-season storage:
Drain the remaining fuel from the fuel tank and carry out the final run until the fuel is completely depleted. Then, pause the work and make sure that the engine is completely cool.
Unscrew the spark plug carefully and add about 5 ml of lubricant. Pull the starter handle slowly to distribute the oil equally evenly inside the engine. After that, return the candle to its original state. Store equipment in a cool dry place.
In the engine
Changing the oil in the engine is carried out depending on the manufacturer’s instructions. Engine oil changes taking into account the following points:
- The first replacement is carried out after running the engine. It is carried out exclusively at idle, since K. Excessive loading can cause wear on key structural elements.
- Some manufacturers recommend replacement at 40 hour intervals. The lubricant must be replaced after a period of winter operation.
- It is recommended to warm up the tiller before direct replacement. This is required to increase the fluidity of the substance. In this case, the tiller is installed in a horizontal plane. At the bottom of the structure there should be a drain tube, after unscrewing the plug, the old substance is removed.
- After draining the old substance, the plug is screwed back. There is a filler neck in the upper part of the structure, level control is carried out using a dipstick.
After checking the lubricant level, you can tighten the plug and start the engine. The first few minutes you need to do a run-in at idle, because It takes time to lubricate all structural elements.
What kind of cultivator oil can be poured into the engine or gearbox
In suburban areas, tillers and cultivators are often used. Such designs are represented by a combination of engine and transmission. Engine maintenance provides for a timely oil change. Its purpose is to reduce the degree of friction between individual elements, as well as additional cooling. There are several different criteria for choosing a cultivator oil.
Is it possible to fill in car oil
Automotive oil is most often found on sale. It is produced for the internal combustion engine of cars, but it is used in various fields. In some cases, car oil is poured into the tiller engine. When considering such a possibility, it is worth considering:
- Manufacturers produce special substances for two-stroke and four-stroke engines. Lubricants have different requirements depending on the design.
- In two-stroke engines, the engine oil is supplied with the fuel. Therefore, the main requirement is the rapid dissolution of the substance; a large number of aggressive additives should not be included in the composition.
Experts do not recommend pouring car oil into the tiller’s engine, because. This can lead to malfunctions during long-term use. At the same time, the price of a special and motor lubricant does not differ much.
In the gearbox
In most cases, any gear oil can be used to lubricate the gearbox. The replacement procedure is carried out as follows:
- The device is located on a horizontal plane, it is tilted slightly. This simplifies the pouring procedure.
- A dipstick is inserted into the hole on the gearbox. It is required to determine the level of the old substance.
To replenish the oil level in the gearbox, a new one is topped up. A completely dry container is filled with about two liters. Some models are equipped with a special hole for removing old material, which may contain a large amount of impurities.
For petrol cultivator
Gasoline engines have become widespread, since K. They are highly effective when applied. Unlike diesel devices, gasoline ones vibrate less during operation, there are no problems with starting in winter. In this case, fill in the following oil:
- SA. a similar option can be used at low mechanical stresses when no additive is required in the composition.
- SB is a substance suitable for use in the medium stress range. The special composition provides a low oxidation state, stable lubricating properties.
- SC. lubricants of this group are suitable for servicing motors that are not equipped with a PCV system. This option eliminates the likelihood of the formation of various deposits at high temperatures.
- SD. a product in this category is used for motors equipped with a PCV system. In comparison with the previous version, it copes more effectively with the task of protecting the surface from the formation of deposits.
- SE. used for servicing engines that were produced after 1972. The special composition protects the device from wear and corrosion.
- SF. the substance is used to service engines that were released after 1980. New production technologies have improved the performance of the substance.
- SG. similar oils began to be produced for engines produced after 1988. In terms of basic qualities, the product is similar to that of the SF category, but, at the same time, it differs in additional properties.
- SH is the version of the grease that has been marketed since 1992. This category includes universal lubricants.
The most common cultivator is gasoline, because. It is easier to maintain and operate.
For diesel tiller
Diesel engines are being installed on Honda and other cultivators. The advantages of such a node are as follows:
- Maximum grip;
- Cooling is carried out with air and water;
- Fuel consumption is only 5 liters per 100 km.
Diesel mechanisms are characterized by a complex structure, therefore, special attention is paid to the selection of the correct oil. The classification is carried out as follows:
- CA is a variant designed for low to medium stress applications. The substance can work with low-sulfur diesel fuel. The inclusion of additional elements in the composition eliminates the likelihood of corrosion, as well as burn-in. Not suitable for heavy duty applications.
- CB is a substance suitable for use at low to medium mechanical stresses when filling with high sulfur diesel fuel. Unlike the previous type, the considered option provides higher protection against corrosion.
- CC. such oil should be poured into the tiller under medium and high mechanical loads. Additives help reduce the likelihood of deposits when exposed to high temperatures.
- CD. this type of oil is used to service an engine that does not have a supercharger on which a turbine is installed. The special composition protects the metal surface from corrosion.
It is recommended to give preference to exclusively synthetic oils, since K. They are capable of providing high surface protection. Mineral is much cheaper.
- What gasoline is needed for a trimmer
- How to choose a petrol trimmer
- How to choose gasoline
The grade of gasoline suitable for a particular tool model is usually indicated in the operating instructions. If you ignore the manufacturer’s recommendations and fill the tank with fuel with the wrong octane number, over time, the device may simply fail. Trimmers are available with two-stroke and four-stroke engines. Their refueling and maintenance are significantly different.
2-stroke petrol trimmers
Mototrimmers equipped with a two-stroke engine do not have a separate oil supply system for lubricating rubbing parts. Therefore, they need to be filled not with pure gasoline, but with its mixture with engine oil. Remember that the oil must be special, designed for two-stroke engines. Using automotive engine oil can damage the instrument.
Trimmers with a two-stroke engine should be filled with AI-92 gasoline. Of course, it will be able to run on gasoline with a higher octane number. But when refueling with AI-95 gasoline, the engine will overheat and run unevenly.
Mix oil and gasoline in the correct proportion. If there is too little lubricant, seizures will appear on the surface of the piston and cylinder walls, then the piston ring will collapse, and the engine will jam. An overabundance of oil is not so critical, but it will also lead to unpleasant consequences. Carbon deposits will form on the piston, and the piston ring will coke, which will lead to a drop in power.
Usually the proportions of gasoline and oil are indicated in the instructions for the tool. Many manufacturers prescribe a 50: 1 ratio. one part oil is poured into 50 parts of fuel. Therefore, there should be 20 ml of oil per liter of fuel. If the engine is worn out or the tool is under high load, the amount of lubricant can be increased to 25: 1 by pouring 40 ml per liter of gasoline.
What gasoline is needed for the trimmer. Petrol trimmers with four stroke engine
The trim tabs, powered by a four-stroke engine, are more complex. Gasoline and oil are poured into different containers, from where they are then fed to the engine. In these models, you cannot use a lubricant designed for two-stroke engines. Gasoline for a trimmer with such a motor must be of the AI-92 or AI-95 brands. It is not recommended to use fuel with a lower octane rating. this will lead to unstable engine operation.
Many trimmer manufacturers strongly advise the use of fuels and lubricants produced under their own logo. They are often more expensive than analogues sold under other names. Should you pay extra for branded oil? Gasoline tool companies do not produce fuels and lubricants. They buy these products from firms that produce oils, and then pack the grease in containers with their own symbols. Therefore, you can safely buy the right oil from any manufacturer. The main thing is that it matches the parameters of the engine.
Choosing a lawn mower oil
For trimmer engines it is necessary to choose oils marked "2T", which are used for internal combustion engines with a volume of 50 to 200 cm 3 and are air-cooled. First of all, when buying oil, you should pay attention not to the price, but to the protective properties of the material, since small savings can subsequently become a real headache for the owner and, as a rule, high costs.
Two-stroke lawn mower oil
The main factor in determining the quality of trimmer oil is the base number. It is this component that excludes oxidation of rubbing parts and slows down their destruction. During operation, the oil gradually loses its alkalinity and becomes oxidized. The optimal acidity level (Ph) should not be less than 8-9 units.
The viscosity of lawn mower oil also has a big impact on how gasoline tools work. This indicator determines the ability to operate the trimmer at different temperatures. For example, summer brands of lubricants thicken even with a slight decrease in temperature. Due to the use of lawn mowers exclusively in the spring-autumn period, oil with summer marking would be an excellent option.
The flash point for trimmer oil must be more than 225C, otherwise the oil will quickly burn out, and the piston group will be subject to intense wear.
What to look for when choosing an oil?
Modern two-stroke engines of the lawn mower are fueled with a mixture of AI-92 gasoline and oil marked "2T". Using fuels with a higher octane rating will increase the flash point and therefore burn out the lubricant.
Undoubtedly, the best trimmer oil is the one recommended by the manufacturer, but the owner does not always have the opportunity to purchase exactly the "branded" lubricant. Experts recommend Shell Helix Ultra, based on Pureplus technology, which improves the basic properties of the lubricant.
For gasoline trimmers of the German manufacturer Stihl, it is necessary to use oils Stihl HP Ultra, Stihl HP, Stihl HP S. A budget substitute can be Vityaz products, which in their properties are most similar to the recommended material.
Trimmer oil: selection and proportions
Oil plays a huge role in the performance and durability of the gasoline trimmer, which protects the parts of the cylinder-piston group from rapid wear.
In order for a lawn mower to please its owner with trouble-free operation, a competent approach to maintenance is required. Currently, it is customary to distinguish between two main types of engine by the number of working strokes:
Working principle of two- and four-stroke engines
- Two-stroke engines, where oil is added directly to the fuel tank;
- Four-stroke engines with separate oil reservoir. An exception in this category is the STIHL 4-MIX engine, which runs on an oil-gasoline mixture, but at the same time has 4 strokes.
However, most of the trimmers on our market are equipped with powertrains running on a mixture that has been previously prepared and poured into a fuel tank.
Types of engine oils and their purpose
The choice of oil for the petrol trimmer
Gasoline trimmer engine oil is a lubricant that serves to reduce wear between rubbing engine components.
The oil composition includes residual hydrocarbons and various additives that improve the properties of the final product. To ensure long-term and trouble-free operation of lawn mowers, experts recommend using oils that correspond to this type of motor in their physical and chemical properties.
Today, it is customary to distinguish between three main types of oils according to the way they are obtained:
- Mineral, created in the process of distillation of hydrocarbons;
- Synthetic oils obtained by natural gas processing or synthesis;
- Semi-synthetic, containing improved mineral oil with the addition of some synthetic components.
In order to prevent mixing of different types, the manufacturer adds a dye to the oils, which indicates the difference in the composition of the lubricant.
How much oil to pour into the trimmer?
Depending on the number of engine strokes and the type of oil used, it is necessary to strictly observe the proportions when preparing the fuel mixture.
Gasoline and oil proportions
So, when preparing fuel with mineral oil, the proportions can vary from 1:25 to 1:35. For high-revving engines with synthetic oil, the lubricant and gasoline portion can be 1:50 or 1:80. Fuel preparation consists in pouring a certain amount of oil into gasoline and then mixing.
The container is not suitable for long-term storage of the diluted PVC mixture, since when interacting with plastic, the solution loses its properties. Long-term storage of the prepared fuel (more than 2 weeks) must not be allowed, which leads to the formation of an oil film and malfunctions in the fuel system.
The oil that is poured into the motor may differ in the production method. According to this criterion, it happens:
- Mineral. this type is obtained during the processing of petroleum products;
- Synthetic. it is obtained by processing or synthesizing gas;
- Semi-synthetic. this type has more advanced characteristics due to the introduction of synthetic-based components into it.
Lawnmower oil refers to formulations intended for use in air-cooled engines, which have a combustion chamber volume of 50-200 cubic centimeters. In addition, any two-stroke oil can differ from analogs in additives that give it certain additional characteristics. They are of the following types.
- Antiwear. The main task of the oil will be to reduce wear of parts during the operation of the device.
- Antioxidant. They do not allow oxidation to occur and make it possible to maintain the performance of the oil for a long time.
- Anti-corrosion. Their job is to prevent corrosion from forming on engine parts.
- Friction modifiers. These additives can significantly reduce the coefficient of friction.
Recently, when purchasing oil for dilution with gasoline, users very often come across the fact that special letter abbreviations are applied to the cans. These designations are made within the framework of the API classification. Consider what types of oils exist in accordance with it.
- The TA is used for air-cooled lawn mowers with an engine capacity of no more than 50 cubic centimeters. It can be used not only for mowers, but also for mopeds, lawn mowers and other types of machinery. For a petrol trimmer, this is the optimal solution.
- TB is used to refuel a chainsaw, scooter, moped or motorcycle, the engine capacity of which does not exceed 200 cubic centimeters. Can also be used for refueling petrol trimmers.
- TC is suitable for thinning with gasoline and pouring into a snowmobile, motorcycle and other types of equipment.
- TD is intended for refueling boats, yachts and gyro scooters.
But in addition to this classification, other letter designations of the FA-FD type are often found. It should be said that the API is an American standard that is used in Europe. But there is a discrepancy between European and American smoke emission regulations. For this reason, additional letter designations should also be taken into account.
- FA can be used in countries where minimum exhaust gas emissions are required by law. Barely noticeable smoke may be emitted when using oils with such markings.
- FB. can be used in countries where the restrictions on the emission of smoke and gases are much stricter. In this case, the smoke will practically not be emitted.
- FC. smoke of a transparent color appears here, which the human eye cannot notice.
- FD is a special category of oils for 2-stroke engines, they do not create smoke at all. They have increased chemical properties. Usually this oil is used for mixing with gasoline and subsequent refueling of boats and yachts.
In addition, oils come in two more categories:
In the first case, this will mean that it is necessary to carry out self-mixing, which does not require shaking, and in the second case, you will need to do it too.
A quality oil that can be poured into a gasoline trimmer must meet a number of requirements and standards to ensure reliable operation and performance of the device. The oil should:
- Provide an increase in wear resistance for various elements (in particular, the gearbox is especially susceptible to this);
- Provide the lowest possible smoke and exhaust emissions;
- Do not allow premature ignition;
- Mix well with gasoline when exposed to low temperatures;
- Have good viscosity and flow characteristics in various temperature ranges;
- Be as safe as possible in terms of environmental impact.
As mentioned, two-stroke engine oil will differ from four-stroke engine oil. It has higher power, which is why fuel for it is obtained by mixing a certain amount of gasoline and oil. The ratio will be different for each lawn mower. You can find out its meaning in the instructions for the device. These proportions must be observed with maximum accuracy. When adding additives, take into account the type of motor.
If mineral oils are used, the mixing should be somewhere in the ratio of 1: 25, 30 or 35, depending on the type. If we are talking about a synthetic analogue, then the proportion will be 1: 50 or 80. That is, a certain amount of oil dissolves in the volume of gasoline.
How to properly fill the finished fuel into a two-stroke engine
Many do not follow some important recommendations for pouring fuel into the gas tank of a trimmer or lawn mower, which ultimately leads to unpleasant consequences. Consider important recommendations on how to properly fill the gasoline tank of lawn mowers with diluted fuel from gasoline and oil:
- Prepare a funnel or watering can. Despite the large diameter of the hole in the gas tank, very often when trying to get into it, some part of the fuel is spilled, which gets on the body of the tool. Fuel trapped on the tool can cause a fire when heated, so it is very important to use a funnel or watering can.
- Before unscrewing the plug, thoroughly clean the surface of the tank, as dirt can get inside, which will cause a quick clogging of the gas filter
- Fuel filling operations must be carried out in calm weather or in a secluded place to exclude the possibility of dust and small grains of sand getting inside the tank.
- Do not leave the tank hatch open for a long time, as not only small grains of sand and dust, but also insects can get into it
- Do not inhale gasoline vapors while filling, as they are dangerous to humans. When working with a trimmer, the master must use protective goggles, headphones and a respirator
- It is necessary to pour fuel into the tank up to the mark. If you fill the tank full, then when screwing the cap, some of it will pour out. wasteful use of fuel. In this case, underfilling is better than overfilling.
Given these recommendations, you can significantly extend the life of the gasoline tool in question.
Engine oil is a special blend of solvent and friction-reducing additives. They form a certain viscosity and do not allow the composition to thicken when the temperature drops. Usually oils are specially colored in different colors: green, red or blue. This allows them not to be confused.
Please note that they may vary in composition, so petrol trimmer oil will be labeled “for gardening”. In addition, it may still differ in marking: "2T" or "4T". The first is two-stroke oil, which is poured into the corresponding engine. And the second is intended for pouring into the crankcase.
How to choose trimmer oil or types of lubricants
Trimmers and lawn mowers are powered by two-stroke engines that have a simplified design. Rarely, there are trimmer models with 4-stroke engines that run on pure gasoline. Two-stroke power units do not have a compartment for filling engine oil (oil sump), which reduces the weight of the tool and reduces their cost. If the rotating parts of the motor are not lubricated, they will eventually fail quickly. To prevent this, the trimmer is not filled with pure gasoline, but with a mixture of oil. What oil to dilute with gasoline for a trimmer?
To begin with, let’s remember or find out what types of oils are produced by chemical composition:
- Mineral liquids. designed for low power equipment with air cooling. It is the cheapest type of engine lubricant
- Semi-synthetic substances. they are used for equipment that has air and water cooling
- Synthetic. suitable for all types of motors with different types of cooling. They do not require frequent replacement, and this type of lubricant is several times more expensive than mineral and semi-synthetic
From the above it follows that oil with any composition is suitable for a trimmer. mineral water, synthetics and semi-synthetics. Oils with different chemical composition differ in price, therefore, when buying, it is necessary to rely on the recommendations of the tool manufacturer. The instructions indicate advisory information on which types of oils are best to use. If this is the TC-W3 standard, then it is not so important what composition the substance should have. In this case, mineral water, semi-synthetics and synthetics can be diluted with gasoline.
We deal with the choice of gasoline for lawn mowers AI-92 or AI-95
How many people, so many opinions, which applies not only to the choice of oil for the trimmer, but also gasoline. Similarly, in order not to make a mistake with the choice, it is recommended to use gasoline of the brand recommended by the manufacturer (indicated in the manual for the tool). However, everything is not so simple here, since at each gas station, the brands of gasoline are only called the same, but they have completely different composition. You need to figure it out and come to a common conclusion about which brand is better to pour gasoline into a two-stroke engine for your trimmer.
Manufacturers recommend using A-92 gasoline for their equipment, and some models require the use of A-95 grade, which does not contain ethyl alcohol. It is not recommended to use AI-90 and lower gasoline, as they will cause rapid wear of engine parts. When buying gasoline of one brand, you cannot be 100% sure that it corresponds to reality. The result is the following picture:
- The manufacturer recommends pouring fuel into the AI-92 trimmer
- The summer resident uses only gasoline of this brand, but buys it at gas stations, where the price is lower or where necessary
- This negatively affects the internal parts of the engine, since at one gas station it is really high-quality AI-92 gasoline, and at the second. at best, if it is AI-80, not AI-76
As a result, the engine suffers, and after a couple of years of operation of the new trimmer, it becomes necessary to overhaul it. In order not to have to analyze the quality of fuel or buy only expensive gasoline, it is recommended to refuel at only one filling station. At filling stations, gasoline is only poured into metal cans, not plastic.
There are manufacturers producing special purified fuel for two-stroke engines. If this option is chosen, then you do not need to choose the best gas station, the brand of gasoline and control its shelf life.