Benzotrimmer spark is a wet candle not starting. How to store a lawn mower properly…
The trimmer for the grass does not start the causes of the candle wet
To begin with, we will analyze the situation when it is impossible to start the engine of the lawn mower to the cold. What does this mean? Surely Kosari came across a situation where a trimmer for grass starts on hot just perfectly, but you just have to make a short break, as the problem arises. This problem with the start of the engine after it cools. What could be the reason? Of course, no one excluded all the above factors, but if the situation is constantly found, then there is no need to check them. If a hot lawn mower starts well, and problems arise on the cold, then you should look for the reasons inside the CPH (cylinder-piston group).
To identify a malfunction, you will need to use a compressometer. We screw the compressometer into the hole instead of a candle, and after that we drive the starter handle. Measure the pressure inside the cylinder. compression. The amount of compression should be at the level of about 8-12 atmospheres. After the tool has warmed up (it is enough to work for 15-20 minutes), you should repeat the verification procedure. If the compression on the hot engine is below 8 atmospheres, then the CPH fault is appropriate. This means that the rings, the piston and the walls of the cylinder are worn out.
You can fix the situation by replacing CPG
With a decrease in engine compression, fuel consumption increases, and the productivity of the tool falls. You can work with such a tool, however, with each subsequent hour of work, wear increases. One day, the lawn mower will not be completely launched even with warming up.
It is interesting! You can warm up the engine of the lawn mower with low compression by pulling the starter handle. When warming up, the metal is expanded, thereby the compression increases.
Dry and wet candle what it means and how affects the launch of the motor
Most of the owners of the tools immediately resort to checking the state of contacts of the spark plug. This is done in order to understand, by the state of the candle, what could be the reason for the impossibility of starting the engine of the lawn mower. According to the state of the candle contacts, you can draw the appropriate conclusions about what can be the cause of the malfunction. Diagnosis of the spark plug on the trimmer is performed in the following order:
- The spark plug unscrews, after which it is subject to inspection. The ideal state of the electrodes. if they have a brown carpet (brick color). If the candle is wet, has a black or white fog, then this indicates the corresponding faults
- If the candle is wet, then in the combustion chamber there is a portion of unbroken fuel, which does not need to be drained. Clean and dry the contacts of the spark plugs, then make sure of its serviceability. To do this, connect it to the immunity, and place it not the surface of the cylinder. Turn on the ignition and pull the starter handle easily. In this case, the candle should issue a quality and constant spark. If the spark is weak or it is not at all, then the spark plug should be replaced
- A trimmer does not start for grass may not be started due to a large gap between the contacts of the candle. The gap between the electrodes of the spark plug should be in the range from 0.7 to 1 mm. Special probes are used to set the gap
It is interesting! Dry candle contacts by pumping it is strictly contraindicated, since this method will lead to damage to the details.
If there is a spark on the candle, but the trimmer for the grass does not start, then the reason is the supply of the fuel mixture in the combustion chamber. To make sure this, you should perform the following actions:
- Dial in a cap made of PET bucks or in a syringe of 20 grams of fuel
- Pour it into the combustion chamber through the candle hole
- Twist the spark plug
- Put on a candlestick and start the engine
If the engine of the lawn mower starts after the actions performed, then the cause of the malfunction should be sought directly in the fuel line and carburetor. If the motor does not start even after the actions done, then you need to check the serviceability of the high.voltage wire. The high.voltage wire, like the spark plug, refers to consumables. If there are suspicions of a malfunction of the armor of the trimmer for the grass, then it should be replaced
If, after the actions done, it is not possible to launch the engine of the lawn mower, then the following recommendations must be taken into account:
- If there are doubts about the serviceability of the spark plug and high.voltage wire, then it is recommended to immediately replace them
- Check the serviceability of sparking, and if there is no spark on the new candle, then the breakdown is associated with the ignition unit. the failure of the coil is out of order
- The ignition coil is not repaired, but changes. If the diagnosis really indicates a malfunction of the ignition of the lawn mower, then it is not difficult to replace it with your own hands
If there is a candle on the spark, and at the same time it is dry, and the trimmer for the grass does not want to start, then we move on to check the next node. air and fuel filters.
It is interesting! If the candle electrodes have a red or pink color, then this suggests that the composition of the fuel used contains a large number of additives. You should abandon such fuel by changing a gas station or a brand of gasoline.
How a two.stroke engine works: briefly, but it is important to know for a clear launch of a lawn mower
Lawn mowers are produced with two.stroke or four.stroke internal combustion engines. The difference in the design is significant, but each model starts on the general principle. I show on the example of the Chinese trimmer for Eco grass.
The engine is called two.stroke because the full.time cycle is two tacts: the stroke of the piston from the upper dead point of the VMT to the lower NMT. In this case, the launch occurs with the second achievement of the upper position.
Similarly, chainsaws, boat engines and gasoline tools of another similar technique work. Consider the procedure. We are supposed to figure it out.
To start a trimmer motor for grass, we pull the starter’s cord. Its stretching is spinning a crankshaft with a flywheel creating the moment of inertia. The rotation of the crankshaft shaft is converted into the reciprocating movement of the piston.
The two.stroke motor has 4 working cycles:
- The first movement of the piston from the VMT to the NMT is accompanied by the injection of the fuel mixture (gasoline with butter and air), when the carburetor inlet valve opens under the influence of the created vacuum;
- The movement of the piston from NMT to the VMT: the intake and exhaust valves are closed, and the working mixture is compressed in a sealed volume;
- Both valves remain closed. At the upper dead point of the piston through the contacts, the spark slides through the contacts.There is an explosion of compressed gases. Its strength with an impulse throws the piston down and rotates the crankshaft through the connecting rod;
- The force of inertia of the flywheel directs the piston from the NMT up: the exhaust valve opens and through it the combustion products are pushed into the exhaust pipe.
All stages are performed automatically, but they are prepared by a person with his actions. When making errors it is made, the benzotrimer does not start and may break.
I try to make out all these points in more detail.
Cycle: what mistakes of beginners lead to breakdown of the engine of the trimmer for grass and exclude its normal operation
6 common mistakes with fuel
The manufacturer in the instructions clearly indicates the brand of gasoline with an octane number, oil and their proportions.
The first three errors are that the user of motorcycles violates all or one of these requirements. The motor will most likely start and work, but its resource may decrease sharply.
A small amount of oil, like its absence, will lead to the fact that the walls of the cylinder will not grease normally, and the piston rings will scratch them, and not slide.
Excess oil will simply burn, forming soot. She will pollute everything, including the piston and cylinder.
Failure gets into the valve, blocks their work, after which the motor will not start.
Will have to disassemble and clean the carburetor, or even put a new. Of course, you can try to wash the piston and the cylinder: it may be possible to bring them into working condition, but it is better not to bring them to.
The fuel mixture must be prepared with high quality and in strict proportion. The repair of a spoiled engine is expensive, about 70% of the price for a new gasoline trimmer for grass.
For the preparation of high.quality fuel mixture, I have a special container with a factory division of divisions in a set of trimmer for grass. Gasoline is neatly poured into it to the level of 500 ml, and then the oil to the required label.
An alternative method is the preparation of a fuel mixture with filling gasoline into a calibrated container, for example, a liter canister or a plastic bottle to a label, and an oil additive with a medical syringe according to its divisions.
The dosage with a syringe is more convenient, is considered the most popular way.
I recommend filling gasoline through a funnel with a narrow neck that has a filter: a metal mesh. protection against small garbage.
The prepared mixture should be well shaken and mixed until a uniform color appears. Only after that it can be poured into the tank.
If the mixture does not blame, then it will remain in the tank, and through the carburetor will enter the combustion chamber in portions with different ratios of gasoline and oil.
Fractions of clots of oil clog a candle. The motor stops, stalls, does not start. This is the fourth mistake of beginners.
It should be borne in mind that gasoline is hazardous. The risk of fire exists. Therefore, it is necessary to fill the mixture at a safe distance from the buildings, and in the case of the strait, which often happens to eliminate the causes of a possible fire. Violation of fire fighting measures. error
After pouring the fuel into the gas tank, the latter closes with a screw plug and the lack of leaks is checked. The trimmer for the grass is raised up so that the gasoline fills the cork. There should be no subterations from under the lid or from the fuel hoses.
Lack of such a check. an error can cause a fire.
There is one technical cunning that can cause a benzotrimer motor is not started due to the cessation of fuel supply. If you look carefully at the center of the traffic jam, then a round hole is clearly visible.
We turned Motokosa. Gasoline filled the cork, but does not flow through the hole: there is a sapphone inside. He is working.
On the inside, its design is clearly visible: a valve system of plastic and rubber is built.
In the usual state, the valve is pressed to the hole and the fuel does not flow. Когда бензомотор работает, то топливная смесь расходуется через карбюратор. A vacuum is created in the tank. The vacuum opens the valve of the saapon, the pressure is restored.
You should know the two consequences of a malfunction of the sapuna:
- Constantly open hole. fuel pours out of the tank during its inclinations (excess consumption and the probability of fire).
- Contamination or sticking of the valve channel is the reason that the lawn mower does not start or stalls.
Check the soundtress is easy: you need to blow it in both directions.
All about the gas tank cover, including the repair of the saapun, is shown in the video of Bogdan Shabanov.
3 additional advice associated with limited chemical resistance of a mixture of gasoline with oil:
- Do not create an excessive fuel supply. Use freshly prepared fuel mixture. In a maximum of a couple of weeks, she will lose her useful qualities;
- Prepare as much fuel as it will go to one mowing during the day. At the end of the work, drain the rest from the gas tank and burn the last drops from the fuel canal with a neglected engine;
- It is especially dangerous to leave the mixture in the gas tank for a long time. winter. In the spring, you will make sure that the engine does not start without cleaning the carburetor (gasoline evaporated, the oil thickened and glued the valve).
In more detail, the technology for eliminating these malfunctions shows in its video video “Chinese lawn mower is not started” Sergey Lesnik. Pay attention to the fuel filter.
To adjust the work of the carburetor allows a special screw, but it is not worth it to twist it without need: the factory adjustment is accurately exhibited. It is better for novice users to contact the service center.
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass (gasoline)?
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass (gasoline)?
Because he worked his. Why, this question may be as many answers. Poor fuel is far from an argument. Maybe a person does not know how to use it, so it starts not correctly. The fuel does not come, the candle is pierced, the wires are pierced, it does not turn on, does not know how to use it, the trimmer for the grass burned/broken, but there are still any other reasons can be. There are still such hooks.
The reasons why the gasoline trimmer for grass does not start can be several.
If the trimmer for the grass does not start or immediately stalls after the launch, then the problem may be in the fuel tank (namely as fuel), in the candle and the ultimate channel, in the air or fuel filter, in the saapon or the exhaust channel.
one). Be sure to check for the grass before starting a trimmer for grass, and most importantly and the quality of the fuel mixture.
2). A trimmer for grass may not start or stall with a flooded candle. It will need to be twisted and wiped.
Dry the channel candle for at least 3040 minutes. Otherwise, a new candle can also burst.
3). If a trimmer for grass starts without an air filter, then it is better to change the old filter for a new.
four). A trimmer for grass may not be started if the fuel filter is polluted.
5). Also, a trimmer for grass may be started due.
Also, the reason may be in the flow of dirt into the exhaust channel or clogging the muffle grid.
A gasoline trimmer for grass may stop starting for several reasons at the same time.
Firstly: try to clean the carburetor-its pollution leads to a breakdown of a gas station.
Secondly: vacuum may form in the barrel. If so, try to make a small click in the barrel lid.
Thirdly: roll the correct settings of the trimmer for the grass.
There are several reasons, as a result of which the trimmer for the grass will not start. I will list the main:
- Poor fuel. For each model of a trimmer for grass you need gasoline with a specific octane number. Roll up with the operating instructions and make sure that you fill in the required.
- flooded candles. At the same time, I advise you to check the candles for performance. Sometimes even new (in the box) candles can be inoperative or defective.
- The fuel mixture does not enter the carburetor. Skip it a little.
- The ignition coil failed.
- The muffler is clogged. You need to free it from the haze. To do this, carefully disassemble and clean (can be burned on a gas burner).
Typically, the trimmer for the grass did not start after winter and we used to carry almost every spring a trimmer for grass to the workshop, where we were repaired. But, once, a knowledgeable person advised us in.the first, never leave gasoline in trimmer for the winter, because old gasoline may be the reason that the trimmer for the grass will not start, and he also said that the trimmer for the grass for the grass is necessary for the carburetor.fuel mixture. After we began to comply with these rules, our problems with the trimmer disappeared.
First of all, you can see the candle. If necessary, replace it, making sure that the candle is not broken and gives a normal spark. The next problem will be hidden in the fuel system. As mentioned above, check the tightness, then check the fuel filter, if necessary, change. Clean the carburetor, watch the effect. It will be necessary to delve into the ignition system, configure. To check the fuel system, you can pour several grams directly into the cylinder through the candles of the candle, screw the candle and try to start. At least a trimmer for the grass should make the sounds of a running engine within 1-2 seconds and a little smoke should fly out of the silencer.
This is interesting: how to reduce fuel consumption
If you do not start a trimmer for grass at all or immediately stalls after the start of the start, then you first need to look for the reason in the main nodes and units, for this you need to carry out the test in the following sequence, so this sequence: this sequence: this sequence: this sequence:
In these nodes, the whole problem may be consistent.
Useful material from which you will learn how to get a capricious gasoline trimmer for grass that does not want to work!
The summer time has come, and in the personal plots habitually hidden the lawn mower. Great tool, powerful and mobile. Using a gasoline trimmer for grass and grass, you can mow, and get rid of a dried.up weed. However, there are cases that the lawn mower does not start, works with interruptions or without developing full power. Of course, no one is at work! And as they say, you twitch the laborer’s handle more than the mowing.
Difficulties with the launch do not only have the types of motorcycle, but also in new. How to be in this situation? There is only one way out. to listen to the advice of experts and take advantage of their practical experience!
The first is a candle
First of all, you need to unscrew the candle. If it is wet, then the ignition system is faulty. Try wipe the candle, put it in the cap, attach it to the engine, pull the starter. There is a spark? If not, then you need to change the candle.
Replacing the candle did not help? Then you need to watch magneto, cable, ignition coil. The cable is nicknamed, the coil is checked for resistance (multimeter in the resistance measurement mode of 200 Ohms, one contact for the mass, the other to the reel exit should show from 0.4 to 2 ohms). Sometimes magnets are polluted on the flywheel, or the key is lung, and the ignition moment flies up. Chinese shit throws various surprises, but for the most part everything can be identified visually.
Be sure to pay attention to the coat of candles. If it is black, the candle is smoked, then the mixture is rich, or you mixed the fuel incorrectly. If the plaque is white, then the mixture is poor, and the engine could already die from the temperature. Ideally, the color should be brick, bright, without much raid.
Again, if the black candle is dead, you should not immediately sin on the carburetor and ignition. Plunge the new, see what plaque will be. Maybe just a candle was poor.quality.
The second is a carburetor
It is not necessary to disassemble the node right away, especially if the engine stalls after starting or does not hold idle. First try to change fuel, maybe an excess of oil. You can inject the cleaner air filter, let the motor “laugh” a little at maximum speeds.
Next, go in order. the air filter, the fuel filter (it can be outside and in the tank), the fuel pump button, the integrity of the hoses. Gas tank plug. the ventilation valve can be clogged, the motor simply does not pump gasoline. Get everything. and will work!
Be sure to look at the connection of the carburetor with the intake manifold! Elsey there sucks air and there is no tightness. eliminate!
The dosing needle hangs. the problem is also in some models. It is enough to push it down, or remove and polish it with a velvet.
You can pull the hose from the carburetor, see if the fuel is coming to it when pumping. It is clear that you often need to remove plastic casing for verification, break your fingers on the latch, but still sooner or later you will have to climb there.
The main thing is the fuel mixture!
In this case, the remains of plastic plastic dissolved in the brutal environment are created in the combustion chamber so terrible things that you will definitely not be able. But you certainly remember how to correctly store fuel.
What to do when the fuel was definitely ordinary, there is a spark, but a trimmer for grass does not start a gasoline? It is possible that you just flooded the candle with gasoline. In this case, it must be turned out, wiped with a clean rag and dry. In general, when a trimmer for the grass began to act up and stall why a trimmer does not start for grass. By the way, it will be completely useful to check the candle for performance itself.
The performance of the spark plugs
If there is a need to figure out why a trimmer for grass is not started, then the state of contacts of the installed candle should be checked. In this case, you can figure out why the lawn mowing engine does not occur. For high.quality diagnosis of the spark plug, you must definitely adhere to the following scheme:
- If during the dismantling it was found that the candle was wet, then in a small combustion chamber there is a certain part of the fuel, from which you do not need to rush to get rid of. To eliminate the problem, it is necessary to dry and carefully clean the contacts. After the manipulations done, you should carefully connect the candle. You need to turn on the ignition and without unnecessary efforts pull the starter handle. If the device is regular, then there will be a constant and bright spark. Otherwise, you have to replace the candle.
- The state of involved electrodes can be considered ideal when they have a characteristic dark brown fog. If the candle has a white or even black soot, as well as wet, then it must be immediately replaced.
- A trimmer for grass may not respond to launch due to the fact that there is too much gap between the contacts of the candle. To set the optimal gap, you need to use special multibody probes.
If, after all the manipulations done, the engine of the lawn mower did not start, then the cause of the malfunction must be sought in a carburetor or heat supply. Otherwise, you will have to check the serviceability of the involved high.voltage wire.
Why is a trimmer not starting for the grass: the main malfunctions and their elimination
As already noted, such situations are characteristic of trimmers who were inactive for a long period of time. Therefore, after detecting the problem, you need to immediately take up the search for a malfunction.
Fuel as source of problems
The first stage is checking the presence of fuel and its quality. First of all, they are convinced that there is a fuel in the tank. Those who have acquired the unit recently, often forget that the trimmer for the grass needs refueling. If there is no fuel, then the equipment simply cannot work.
If there is a fuel in the tank, but the trimmer does not start for the grass, then the owner needs to check whether he is acting correctly. In this case, it is recommended to study the instructions. If the launch is made correctly, then the malfunction can cause the inappropriate quality of the mixture.
- Oil. It should be special. intended for two.stroke engines. It is not recommended to save on the product, since the life of the equipment depends on the mixture. Trammers for grass with a four.stroke engine require pure gasoline, it is not mixed with butter.
- It is necessary to use not only high.quality gasoline, but also the brand that is recommended by the manufacturer of a particular model. If it is not possible to find out what fuel is necessary, then it is recommended to choose either AI-95 or AI-92, and the last gasoline is a favorite, since the first has additives that react with two-stroke oil. Other brands do not advise using.
- The correct preparation is shifted for a benzotrimer. It is noted that at first this stage is paid to maximum attention, but over time, kosari begin to mix the composition “by eye”, and this is already a serious mistake. The correct ratio of gasoline and oil is 25: 1. For a liter of the first, 40 ml of the second, two.stroke. Motor oil intended for a car is an inappropriate option, since at high temperatures the liquid loses (partially) lubricating properties.
The correct storage conditions of the fuel mixture are important. To save time, some owners prepare it for the future to use it in the coming weeks. This option is contraindicated, since the prepared fuel mixture quickly becomes unsuitable. The reason is the precipitation of oil loss. With this change, both oil products lose their properties. Even repeated stirring is not able to restore the initial quality of fuel. Therefore, they recommend preparing a certain volume: 2 liters, no more.
If everything is in order with gasoline and oil, then they start diagnostics. to check the spark plug.
Candle and its condition
At this stage of diagnosis, you need to stop in more detail. Most experienced owners who are already familiar with the question of why a trimmer for grass does not start, first of all check the state of contact contacts. Diagnosis of this element is carried out as follows:
- First, the spark plug is unscrewed, then inspect. If the electrodes are in perfect condition, then they should have a carpet whose color resembles a brick. Wet element, or white, black plaque on contacts indicates the presence of any malfunction. Pink and red electrodes. proof of a large number of additives in fuel. Such a mixture must be replaced.
- In the event that the spark plug is wet, this means that the combustion chamber has unbroken fuel. It is left in place. Candle contacts are cleaned, then dried (calcination is prohibited). After this stage, the candle is connected to the nurser.
- Then the ignition is turned on, the frontier handle is pulled. When everything is in order with the element, it must issue a constant spark. If it is weak or completely absent, then the verdict is one. you need to replace the spark plug.
There is another reason why a trimmer is not started for grass. This is a big gap that appeared between the contacts of the candle. A distance of 0.7-1 mm is considered normal. To correctly adjust the gap between the electrodes, use special probes.
If there is no such device, then the folk method is used. A razor blade breaks, folds its parts together. Then this “probe” is inserted between the contacts. Ideal. blades that enter tightly.
The problem is in the fuel and the carburetor
If there is a spark, and a trimmer for grass still does not show signs of life, then nuisance can lie in the fuel supply to the combustion chamber. To make sure that this node is to blame, they perform such actions:
Zemits серед 10 ТОП брендів косметологічного обладнання в Манчестері на Professional Beauty North
- They are typed in a syringe or poured into a lid from a plastic bottle of about 20 ml of fuel.
- Then, through the candle hole, the fuel is neatly poured into the combustion chamber.
- The candle is returned to the place, put on the imminent, the engine is launched.
In the event that the trimmer has started for the grass, the problem may be in the fuel and carburetor. Когда эффекта от проделанных манипуляций нет, диагностику продолжают — проверяют высоковольтный провод. At the slightest suspicion, this consumption element is replaced by a new.
What to do if the engine is a trimmer for grass still refuses to work? In this difficult case, you can follow the following recommendations:
How to avoid most problems?
The work of this seasonal equipment is very affected by its proper storage. over, this applies not only to a long “rest” in the winter, but also of short intervals of inaction. To protect yourself and the technique from problems, you need to adhere to a few simple recommendations.
- Before sending on a well.deserved rest, a tank trimmer for grass is freed from fuel remnants. To remove the entire mixture, the lawn mower is launched and allowed to work until the engine is stalled.
- The first operation after “winter hibernation”. pouring a small amount of oil into the candle hole. Before that, the piston is moved to the extreme position. Such a lubricant will facilitate the launch and prevent premature wear of the details.
Before starting working with a motorcycle, they must check the candle and all the main equipment components.
Reasons why the trimmer for grass does not start is quite a lot. But most of them can be detected and fixed independently. The main thing is the correct diagnosis, attentiveness and sequence of actions. And about how you can cope with problems, the master from the next will tell in detail
A gasoline trimmer for grass is not started. 10 possible reasons
Before trying without the help of others to do the work of the tool, closely study the management of its operation. Maybe the information contained in it will stumble you upon a particular idea. When working in the load, the trimmer for the grass stalled and no longer starts.There is a spark.Gasoline acts. In an unpleasant case, you will have to find the cause of the malfunction by selection. Why doesn’t the lawn mower start: floods the spark plug, after winter, under load and other reasons for the breakdown of a gasoline trimmer for grass. It may be one of the subsequent:
- The switch on the bar has not been transferred to the “v.””. This is one of the simple actions, but from time to time the brand new are blurrying to turn on the tool before starting it.
- Similar errors include the lack of fuel in the tank. If the fuel ends, and you forgot about it, just pour into the tank (usually placed near the motor) AI-92 gasoline.
- Absence, inappropriate mixture or incorrect proportion of oil for engines. In the standard, less than 50 g of oil should often be added. I don’t remember a trimmer for Homelite grass, it is chasing and starts to start poorly in the time. This will serve as an additional lubricant and will support the engine of your trimmer for grass in working condition. Also consider that oil is of various types (“synthetics”, “semi-synthetics”, “mineral water”)-they all affect the operation of the mechanism differently.
- If a trimmer mowel for grass does not start after winter, drain fuel remaining in the gas tank and change it to the freshest. This is especially burning for small low.power trimmers with malhangic engines sensitive to poor consistency. In addition, during the winter, a precipitate can form on a gas tank day, which is due to which the tasks with the operation of the device appear.
- Excessive swing of fuel can also become one of the circumstances that the trimmer for the grass has not stalled and does not start. Когда воздушная заслонка перекрыта, свечу заливает топливом. It should be turned and dried, and then stick in your place and try to launch the engine, holding the gas trigger. STIHL 180 chainsaw is not started? Reasons and decision! To date, the manufacturer of STIHL has a leading place among other companies that arbitrarily. It is better to check it for the presence between the electrodes of the sparks before that. If there is no spark, the candle should be changed.
- Conclusions with the filter. trimmer for grass but not suitable for my case. Starts and works does not gain momentum. That a trimmer for grass does not start hot and even cold. If the lawn mower is not started. If your trimmer for the grass starts poorly, remove the air filter and run the tool without it. If everything happens, the filter should be changed to a new. As an option-painfully cleaning and blowing the old one, but the substitution will still have to be done at some point.
- trimmer for the grass stalled and does not start? Try to clean the so.called Sapun. an element designed to smooth out pressure in the gas tank. Cleaning can be done with an ordinary long needle. The clogged sapun often becomes a prerequisite for a malfunction.
- Knives are removed from the car. some models will not work under this condition.
- Violation of density. You can check this using a pressure gauge. If the pressure begins to fall, you should find which of the parts of the carburetor is faulty. In most cases, carburetor laying wears out.
- From time to time after a long period of work, you can see that the trimmer for the grass has overshadowed and does not start. Benzo trimmer for STIHL FS45 grass starts up and tried to start. Or not starting, MTD STC 55 P. Author. VO-1, you need to know that you should definitely take breaks. The amount of continuous work recommended for this model should be indicated in the annotation. You bought yourself a new gasoline trimmer for grass and in this case the lawn mower will not start or. Also, an overheating failure can lie in a faulty ignition coil or in the air cooling system, which prevents overheating.
If you are unable to twist/loosen the adjusting screws normally, perhaps the matter is too thick and hard. Then you can choose a more suitable instead of it. If your unit needs not pure gasoline, but its mixture with engine oil, strictly observe the proportions indicated in the operating instructions. There is one little thing: the recommended ratio is 1: 25 (for all grades of oil) or 1: 50 (for “native” oils). Try first the first ratio. If, with such a recipe, oil flow appears on the motor, and a strong carbon fiber forms on the candle, reduce the fraction of the oil in half. This usually contributes to the disappearance of traces and a decrease in the number of soil. To clean the electrodes of the candles from combustion products, you can use fine.grained “emery”
First wipe them with a dry rag, and then carefully clean it with sandpaper. If the space between the device body and the insulator is also clogged, the usual straightened office paper clip will help clean it. To do this, soak the candle for a short time in diesel fuel, and after scrape the pollution
If the clog is small, one procedure is enough. With strong pollution, sometimes you have to repeat it several times. After complete cleaning, the candle must be wiped dry from the remains of diesel fuel, and then can be used as intended. Keep in mind that the lawn mower (gasoline, electric or battery) requires a little more care than domestic. In particular, many persistently recommend the adjustment of the carburetor of a two.stroke engine to professionals, especially if your purchase has not expired the warranty period of service. And finally, another advice: follow all the recommendations of the manufacturer for the operation and maintenance of the device. So you extend its trouble.free functioning.
To do this, soak the candle for a short time in diesel fuel, and after scrape the pollution. If the clog is small, one procedure is enough. With strong pollution, sometimes you have to repeat it several times. After complete cleaning, the candle must be wiped dry from the remains of diesel fuel, and then can be used as intended. Keep in mind that the lawn mower (gasoline, electric or battery) requires a little more care than domestic. In particular, many persistently recommend the adjustment of the carburetor of a two.stroke engine to professionals, especially if your purchase has not expired the warranty period of service. And finally, another advice: follow all the recommendations of the manufacturer for the operation and maintenance of the device. So you extend its trouble.free functioning.
What to do if the gasoline trimmer for the grass does not gain momentum, you will learn later.
Checking the fuel mixture
Suppose you don’t start a trimmer for grass. In this case, the first thing is to check whether the fuel is enough in the tank, as well as evaluate the quality of the fuel mixture. To refuel a motorized unit, it is necessary exclusively high.quality gasoline. It is recommended to use fuel, the brand of which is not lower than AI-95. Refueling a trimmer for grass with fuel of unknown origin, not bought at a gas station, is fraught with frequent failures in the work of the tool. This can cause a breakdown of the cylinder-piston system. Repair in this case often exceeds the cost of the device itself.
Why not start Trimmer for grass petrol? Incorrect preparation of the fuel mixture may also lead to this, which consists of oil and gasoline. The proportions in which the specified components are connected are indicated by manufacturers in the guide for the operation of a trimmer for grass. Preparing the fuel mixture is extremely not recommended in large volumes, that is, for the future. Indeed, with prolonged savings, there is a loss of the determining properties of the substance. Therefore, if a trimmer for grass does not start, it is worth draining the old fuel and use freshly prepared fuel mixture.
Diagnosis of the candle channel
What to do if the used fuel mixture is in perfect order, but a trimmer for grass is still not started by gasoline? The reasons for the refusal of the mechanism may lie in excessive moisture of the candle channel. To diagnose and eliminate the problem, it is necessary to do the following:
- To twist the candle. Wipe it thoroughly, and then dry it.
- Drain excess fuel in the chamber through the corresponding candle hole.
- Clear the old candle if there is a dozen on its surface. Cope with the task will allow the use of a conventional ladies’ nail file or file.
- When installing the element in place, set a gap of 1 mm. To check the parameter, it is enough to place any coin in the lumen.
- Collect a functional block back.
- Try to start a trimmer for grass.
It is recommended to perform a candle channel to dry for at least half an hour. However, in no case should you resort to the calcination of its elements. After all, heating the spark plug can lead to its final corruption. Что предпринять, если обслуживание функционального блока было выполнено в соответствии вышеуказанным рекомендациям, но триммер для травы не заводится, искра есть при этом? In this case, it should be treated with gasoline threaded connection. The latter does not need to be saturated abundantly fuel. It should only be slightly moisturized. Resort to such actions should be to ensure the ignition. After all, no matter how much a strong spark gives candle, In an absolutely dry chamber, there will simply not be something to ignite.
Не заводится китайская мотокоса. Диагностика и ремонт.
The gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start? Reasons and solutions on the example of Elitech T750
In general, a similar conversation should start with the fact that after the purchase of a garden bench instrument, it would be better to first familiarize yourself with the annotation attached to it. Then many troubles could have been avoided. But since this happened a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start, then you need to find sources of inoperability. And in this article we will see the main prerequisites why Trimmer for grass It is not started by the example of the Elitech T750 model, as well as tell general advice on operating such a tool.
Start with obvious! We will figure out how to correctly start a gasoline trimmer for grass. Maybe such that the reason lies specifically here.
First you need to bring a reddish switch on a trimmer bar for grass to position “i”. This means the inclusion of power supply. Then you need to switch the fuel supply lever on the carburetor and use the fuel “suction” button (looks like a pipette, is on a carburetor). This is necessary to supply gasoline to the engine. The fuel feed lever to return to the initial position. At the end, sharply pull the starter handle on yourself. The trimmer for the grass should earn. Try a couple of times if the first time does not come out. If after such manipulations the situation has not changed and a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start, then at first it should be seen without the help of others, before leading to the service center. There are two main prerequisites, because of which the garden trimmer for the grass is not started:
- Violation of the power chain.
- No fuel.
- Let’s start with ignition troubles. Almost always it is caused by the need to change the spark plug in the engine. This is done like this:
- At first, we must take care of security measures, make sure that the trimmer is off. We give the above switch to the “Stop” position.
- Then remove the rubber protection from the candle and the terminal terminal. Using a special candle key, we unscrew the spark plug and replace it.
- Then we assemble the device and carry out the described function of the trimmer for the grass described above.
The 2nd reason why the garden tool does not work-fuel ended. On Elinech T750, a fuel tank is located near the motor, and on most trimmers it is there. We unscrew the cap from the tank and fill the gasoline there (the most balanced version of the AI-92, it is cheap and does not clog the carburetor as AI-76). Do not forget to add special oil for engines to the tank, enough 50 g on the gas tank, without it the motor will begin to “sneeze” and rapidly become unusable. After cover the tank with a cap, wipe the surface of a trimmer for grass with a dry rag and our hands. We also make the above manipulations to include a garden tool.
If the gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start as before, in other words, it makes sense to give it for repairs. And the reason for the similar decision is Ordinary. if you do not have the proper abilities, the repair of equipment is virtually impossible.
In order for the tool to serve as long as possible and do not appear similar problems, it should, first, get acquainted with the annotation for the operation of a trimmer for grass. Also, pay increased attention to the working time of the trimmer for the grass. make a small break every 15 minutes of work and, in the end, carefully take care of the inventory, wipe it after work, lubricate with graphite lubricant. Observing such easy rules, you can significantly increase the life of the tool and it may be completely that you will not have to find the prerequisites, why the gasoline trimmer for grass does not start.
30,294 Views of total, 13 views now
Checking the fuel mixture
Suppose you don’t start a trimmer for grass. In this case, first you need to check whether the fuel in the tank is enough, also evaluate the quality of the fuel consistency. It is necessary to refuel a motorized unit only with high.quality gasoline. It is recommended to use fuel, the brand of which is not lower than AI-95. Refueling a trimmer for grass with fuel of unknown origin, acquired not at a gas station, is fraught with the appearance of frequent failures in the work of the tool. This can cause a breakdown of the cylinder-piston system. Repair in this case often exceeds the price of the device itself.
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass gasoline? Incorrect preparation of fuel consistency can also lead to this, which consists of oil and gasoline. The proportions, in which the designated components are connected are indicated by manufacturers in the guide for the operation of a trimmer for grass. Preparing the fuel mixture is not very recommended in large volumes, in other words for the future. The gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start? Prerequisites and solutions on the example of Elitech T750. Indeed, with prolonged savings, the loss of the determining parameters of the substance occurs. Therefore, if a trimmer for grass does not start, it is worth draining an old fuel and use a freshly prepared fuel consistency.
Trimmer for grass does not start after winter
How to be in such a situation? Do not worry and panic. This is a very common inconsistent that is decided in almost 3-4 minutes. VO-1, if last year’s fuel remains in the gas tank, then it needs to be drained. Gasoline loses its octave characteristics after 2 weeks of downtime. Secondly, to start a lawn mower after a long stagnation, it is necessary a little by another method. First you need to open the damper and pump up a little fuel consistency in the carburetor, then stretch the handle to a feeling of small resistance. Then you can start Trimmer for grass.