Carburetor Adjustment Stihl 660 Chainsaw
The STIHL MS 660 chainsaw will become an indispensable assistant in cutting thick wood trunks and harvesting solid wood in significant volumes. This is a great professional tool that embodied the requirements of the most discriminating buyers in its design.
STIHL MS 660 chainsaw. Main features
Features of the STIHL MS 660 chainsaw:
- Powerful, strong saw, able to cope with very high loads.
- It runs on gasoline. Therefore, it is autonomous, independent of the power supply.
- Equipped with anti-vibration system. Significant vibration in the area of the handle can lead to rapid fatigue of the hands, and with regular exposure to impaired circulation, and chronic. Thanks to the special anti-vibration system developed by STIHL, the vibration of the motor coming to the handle of the saw is significantly reduced.
- The presence of an inertial chain brake. The chain brake is applied when the front hand guard is pressed or in case of strong recoil. The saw chain is stopped almost instantly. The result is an increased degree of safety when working with a gasoline saw.
- An important role in improving safety in the process of using a gasoline saw is played by such a design feature as side chain tensioning. It is possible to get to the tensioning screw from the side through the chain sprocket cover. This makes it impossible for the operator’s hands to come into contact with dangerous elements, such as a toothed stop and a sharp chain.
- Equipped with decompression valve. The purpose of this valve is the release of part of the compressed mixture from the cylinder during engine start-up. The result is a significant reduction in the starting cable effort required to start. This not only makes the operator’s work easier, but also helps to reduce wear on the trigger system.
- Equipped with a STIHL compensator. a regulating element in the carburetor that provides stable engine power, exhaust composition and fuel costs and regardless of the degree of contamination of the air filter. The result. there is no need for frequent filter cleaning.
Video: Carburetor Adjustment Stihl 660 Chainsaw
- Chain lubrication control. The regulated oil pump allows precise metering of chain oil based on needs. For different lengths of tires used, different tree species and chainsaw operation techniques, a different amount of oil is needed. So, when working with dry wood, more lubrication is required. It is usually sufficient to set the control to “E”. However, if necessary, it is possible to increase the amount of oil by another 50%.
- The STIHL MS 660 chainsaw is equipped with a highly efficient lubrication system. The design features of the tire and chain allow you to use strictly for every purpose a drop of oil. The result is a reduction in oil consumption of almost 50%.
- Convenience and safety in the control of the device due to a single-lever control system. For all functions: starting warm and cold, turning on and off, one lever is used.
- The presence of carburetor heating. The result is the ability to work with a gasoline saw even in cold weather. Blowing carburetor with warm air prevents icing. The transition from one mode to another is very easy, with one lever.
- Equipping the launch handle with a special shock-absorbing element. It significantly reduces shocks that occur during engine start. Result. start is made evenly, without jerking.
STIHL MS 660 chainsaw. Specifications
- The chainsaw is equipped with a 91.6 cm2 engine.
- The power of the device is. 5200 watts.
- The weight of the device is 7.3 kg.
- The chainsaw is equipped with a tire length of 50/63 cm.
- The device chain pitch is 3/8 ”.
- The STIHL MS 660 chainsaw is equipped with fuel and oil tanks, the volume of which is 825 and 350 cm2, respectively.
- At idle. 2500 rpm.
- Maximum. 13500 rpm.
- The vibration level is 7.0 m / s2.
- Sound pressure level. 101 dB.
- Sound power level. 109 dB.
The cost of the STIHL MS 660 chainsaw is 900-1000