Clutching the clutch on the walk -behind tractor what to do. How to plow a motor block with a plow
Clutch on a single tractor: types, device, principle of operation. AGRO UnAYOSY Tractor: Clutch repair how to adjust the clutch on a walk.behind tract
The clutch of the walk.behind tractor refers to important transmission elements. It provides the separation of the engine and the gearbox during the process of switching speeds. Due to this, the one.based tractor begins smooth movement from the place, and it also ensures its stop without absolute disconnecting the motor. How to properly adjust the clutch on the walk.behind tract is indicated below. If it is easier for you to perceive the information visually, you can contact the YouTube channel of the agricultural center, where video reviews on products are laid out, and tips are also given for its proper use. To familiarize yourself with the video, follow the link.
The heavy unoic tractor “Agro” is equipped with an 8-horsepower gasoline engine. The number of cylinders is 1, the appetivity is 4. By technical indicators, the device can be attributed to professional devices. Its endurance and power allow the use of the machine in areas with a total area of up to several hectares. Engine cooling system: air blowing.
Engine model-gasoline UMZ-341. The parameters and the general scheme of the engine design are largely like the Japanese Honda engine GX240, the same number of horses, motorized resources, endurance and ability to work for many years without breakdowns. The degree of compression is reduced, so a single tractor can easily function even on an inexpensive gasoline type AI-76, 80 or 92.
The cylinder in the engine is located in an inclined way, the angle of inclination is 25 degrees. The motor is in a certain way lubricated with oil, namely: oil spraying does not occur. A special pump supplies oil (under pressure, using a pump) after filtering to all contacting parts of the engine. Engine volume is 333 cubic meters.cm.
The main characteristics of the engine of the agro
The same.based tractor has the following characteristics:
- can perform any agricultural work in small, medium and large areas;
- will be useful to gardeners;
- used for communal functions (cleaning, transportation, cleaning);
- sowing and collective work. planting cultures, root crops, harvesting;
- The steering wheel column is rotary, due to this option, the control handle can be placed at an angle of 30 degrees in two planes, as well as expanded mirror, thereby increasing the level of comfort when controlling the unit for cleaning snow, mowing of hay;
- large wheels;
- weight suitable for work of any complexity (160 kg);
- the availability of attachment equipment, the ability to adapt to work with the hinged from the walk.in “Ugra”, “Neva”, “Cascade”, “Salyut”, “Oka” and other motorbide;
- engine reliability, good reviews about work, endurance and durability.
How to manage the device
We will find out why the clutch drive is required for the car. Thanks to him, you can organize the movement of cars. Of the individual parts of the device, its main part consists of, these parts determine the entire resource of the system. When the clutch, which is called “leads”, you need to save money for expensive repairs.
- The mechanical clutch drive located behind the pedal practically does not wear out.
- “Clutch” is when, when the pedal is released, shocks appear, since there is a strong friction of the details that nullifies all the movements.
- Excessive free stroke stroke suggests that the resource of the entire mechanism has come to an end.
The mechanical drive includes drive levers-rolls, as well as a bearing for squeezing. If the gap is large, then there is a slip of the parts, which quickly wear out friction linings. If the gap is excessive, in this case the system will not be able to completely disconnect the engine and transmission, which will lead to crusts during switching and complete destruction of the checkpoint. This gap can be manually adjusted only on systems where the drive is carried out by the cable.
How the clutch works, what are its typical malfunctions, and how to avoid them
An important element of mechanical transmission is the clutch that serves for a short.term disconnection of the engine from the transmission. In addition, the clutch is a kind of damper that protects the engine from overload. How it works, and how to extend his life?
How the clutch works?
Most passenger cars with a manual gearbox use dry single.disk clutch. Its design is quite simple: these are two mutually adjacent disks. a host (basket) and a driven, squeezed bearing and a drive system. In a single.disc version, the primary gearbox shaft is included in the slotted coupling in the center of the driven disk, and the surface of the engine flywheel, the linings of the driven disk and the pressure disk of the basket are tightly adjacent to each other. Due to this, the transmission of the power flow from the engine to the gearbox is ensured, and the serviceable clutch calmly “digests” the entire power developed by the engine.
It should be noted that during work it is necessary to observe certain recommendations in order to avoid premature breakdowns and unnecessary problems that have arisen due to improper handling technique. Clutch pedal must be pressed and released smoothly, without sudden movements. Otherwise, the engine can simply stall, then you will need to spend extra time and effort to run it again. When operating the walk.behind tractor, the following problems associated with the adhesion mechanism are possible.
- With completely squeezed clutch, the technique begins to accelerate sharply. In this situation, just try to twist the adjusting screw.
- The clutch pedal is released, but the unit does not move or moves at insufficient speed. Slightly loosen the adjustment screw and test the course of motor vehicles.
With strange noise, cod, knocking from the gearbox, immediately stop the unit. The most frequent causes of this situation are the small level of oil or its poor quality. Before you start working on a walk.behind tractor, be sure to check the availability and amount of oil. Replace/share the oil liquid and run the unit. If the noises have not stopped, stop the one.axle tractor and invite a specialist to inspect your technique.
If you have problems associated with switching speeds, test the clutch, adjust it. Then inspect the gearbox for worn details and check the shafts. perhaps rods were erased.
How to adjust and configure the plow on a walk.behind tract: tips and recommendations
Plug setting is true art. For more than thousand years, farmers have been starting a plow with adjustment of this unit. Plug task. turn over the upper layer of the earth, mix it and make suitable conditions for plant growth. This is the main agricultural task that prepares the ground for sowing, making it glory. Plowing is done once a year, and the next cultivation of the Earth is called harrowing.
For plowing, agricultural machinery is used: cultivators, motoblocks and tractors. The plow is connected to the technique, which produces a plow. To work in dachas and personal plots, one.time tractor is often consumed.
The most fundamental for plowing is to correctly configure the plow. If the adjustment is incorrect, then the technique will begin to slip, burp into the ground, and the biochemical processes that are needed for plant growth will be violated in the soil itself.
AGRO UnAYOSY Tractor: Clutch repair
Auto mechanic, specializes in agricultural technology
Currently, special equipment is often used in agriculture and gardening. Here, such equipment as a single tractor is highlighted here. These devices allow you to quickly and efficiently process the soil. However, like any type of equipment, such equipment can also fail. Important components of this apparatus are the motor and transmission. These two components work jointly, while the mating is carried out through the clutch disk for the AGRO motoblock or other type of technique. In this case, it is required to consider in detail how the AGRO motornote is replaced and trapped.
Design and principle of action of the element
This mechanism, which, at first glance, has a complex design, in practice consists of only several elements, namely:
- Squeezing bearing.
- Basket where the discs are installed.
- Directly disk, which, under pressure, diverges into several separate components.
It can also be noted the presence of connecting couplings and traditional bolted clamps, due to which the design is mounted on the working plane. In the collection, the clutch is installed above the transmission. This device allows the main gear of the engine to smoothly combine with the gear gearbox.
In the absence of a clutch or its damage, switching becomes heavy, and at the time of inclusion, a metal crack is heard, since in the process of work it is difficult to combine not at the same speed of rotation. In this case, the smoothness of the switch is provided by the handle, from which the cable goes to the mechanism itself. This handle is released when switching.
In this video, you will learn how to repair the clutch:
Important! Despite the simplicity of the mechanism, it cannot be said that the element is easy to replace or repair in order to restore or change the constructive component, it is necessary to have some skills and experience.
The main malfunctions
Adjustment and dimensions of the belt
For the Neva MB-2 walk-behind tractor, A-1180 drive belt is used. This model uses one belt that provides the front line.
In other modifications, the Neva MB-2 models use two drive belts. The reverse is made in the gearbox.
The replacement of the belt for motor blocks MB-2 is made in the following sequence:
- The shield is removed, and then the protective pulley casing.
- The spring is removed from the traction of the walk.behind traction to weaken the belt.
- The screws of mounting brackets are rotated.
- The bracket turns into a position in which restrictive pins do not prevent the removal of the part from the pulley.
- Adjust the pulleys, and then install a new belt.
- Pull the belt on the pulley of the gearbox, and then on the pulley pulley.
- The other details are placed in the reverse order in their places.
Replacing the adhesions of the gearbox
Salniks in the Neva MB-2 motor blocks are replaced in case of oil leakage.
Such a state is dangerous in that the motorcade gearbox can be left without oil, and this will lead to the rapid wear of the unit.
The sequence of replacement of the oil seals is as follows:
- Remove the mills from the shaft, cleaning the shaft and lids from dirt and oil residues.
- Unscrew the lid bolts, standing from it oil and garbage, remove the lid from the gearbox.
- The old oil seal is replaced by a new one, wiped dry.
- The cover is returned to its place (if necessary, it is placed on a sealant) and fixed with bolts.
Adjustment and configuration of the carburetor Neva MB-2
The functionality and durability of the motor block engine depends on the stable operation of the carburetor. This is why its adjustment and configuration are of such importance. In addition, if the carburetor is incorrectly tuned, an increased fuel consumption can be observed in a gasoline motor block
Adjusting the carburetor of the Neva MB-2 motor block is carried out as follows:
- The screw of full gas and small gas is removed to the limit.
- Both screws are turned off at 1-1.5 revolutions.
- Next is launching and warming up the motor.
- The throttle control lever is placed in a position in which the engine will operate in minimum speed mode.
- Install minimum stability at stable operation of the unit.
- The idle speed is placed on the maximum.
- Minimum idle speed is made.
- Actions 6 and 7 are performed to uninterrupted (more even by ear) engine operation at idle.
For the long.term and uninterrupted operation of the walk.behind tractor, it is necessary to regularly perform the diagnosis of engine operation, monitor the frequency of oil replacement, as well as observe the operating conditions and time intervals of planned then.
Adjustment of valves
Valve adjustment is a fairly simple procedure, for the implementation of which you will need wrench, screwdrivers and probe. The valve adjustment process is needed to establish optimal and technically correct clearances between the valves of the motor block engine. Valve adjustment on the example of Neva MB-23 (the same principle for everyone)
How to make a clutch mechanism with your own hands?
Clutch on a single tractor works on a principle that provides for increased friction of the components, so the quick wear will not be possible to avoid quick wear. In this case, you should try to make a mechanism with your own hands. The design of homemade clutch will be made up of:
Clutch Adjustment for BCS & Grillo Walk-Behind Tractors: Standard Dry-Clutch Version
- primary shaft of the checkpoint and the flywheel of the car
- hubs and rotary fist from Tavria;
- Two curtain legged pulley;
- Crankshaft from GAZ-69.
Subsequent work on assembling the mechanism looks as follows:
- First you need to hide the crankshaft so that it does not catch other elements of the walk.behind tractor;
- On the shaft we plant a full.time hub of a walk.behind tractor;
- Further on the shaft, it is necessary to put the place under the bearing. This operation should be performed as accurately as possible so that the bearing perfectly sat on the shaft. As a result, the hub should fit without any gaps, and the pulley should scroll;
- Then turn the crankshaft and do the same on its back;
- Then make 6 holes in the pulley with a drill with a 5-mm drill. The distance between them should be the same. Since 10 mm bolts will be used, on the back of the wheel driveing the drive belt, it is also necessary to drill holes;
- Next, install the pulley on the flywheel, and pull off both spare parts with a bolt. After that, mark the spaces of drilling on the flywheel so that they coincide with 6 holes in the pulley;
- Remove the pulley and drill holes in the flywheel;
- After that, put on the pulley again and reliably pull the structure with bolts;
- The inner surface of the crankshaft and the flywheel is inhibit so that they do not fight against each other.
The finished design can be installed in the regular place in the walk.behind tractor. Do not forget to connect the cables, withdrawing them as far away from friction elements.
The same.based tractor consists of the following main nodes: engine 1, transmission 2, chassis 3 and controls 4.
Engine and its provision system
The drive of the walk.behind tractor is a classic internal combustion engine with all the systems necessary for its operation. Light and middle.class machines use gasoline four.stroke engines (See about the device and operation of a four.stroke engine). Heavy.class motor blocks are often equipped with diesel engines. In obsolete and some light models, sometimes (quite rarely) you can find a two.stroke gasoline engine. The device of the four.stroke gasoline engine (Honda) of the motor unit: 1. fuel filters, 2. crankshaft, 3. air filter, 4. part of the ignition system, 5. cylinder, 6. valve, 7. crankshaft bearing.
Most users of motoblocks have to deal with four.stroke gasoline.cooled gasoline engines. These engines have the following systems for ensuring their work:
- The fuel supply system designed to prepare the fuel mixture consisting of a fuel tank with a tap, fuel hose, carburetor, air filter.
- Lubrication system providing grease of rubbing parts.
- Launch mechanism (starter) designed to promote the crankshaft. Many engines are equipped with a lightweight launch mechanism that reduces the launch force due to the device on the distribution shaft, which opens the exhaust valve during compression and thereby reducing compression in the cylinder when promoting the crankshaft. Heavy motoblocks are sometimes equipped with electric steers operating from batteries. Some models have an electric and manual launch. The latter is used as a reserve.
- The cooling system that removes heat from the cylinder block of the engine with a stream of air, pumped by the impeller of the flywheel during the rotation of the crankshaft.
- Ignition system that provides uninterrupted sparking on the spark plug. A rotating flywheel with a magnetic shoe induces in magneto e.D.With., convertible using an electronic circuit into electrical signals supplied to the candle. As a result, a spark is slipping between the contacts of the latter, which ignites the airfront mixture.
electronic magneto, 2. screw, 3. Magnetic shoe. Launching mechanism and the ignition system of the motor block cascading MB6: 1. Starter handle, 2. fan housing, 3. protective casing, 4. cylinder, 5. cylinder head, 6. magneto, 7. flywheel.
- The gas distribution system, which is responsible for the timely flow into the cylinder of the fuel mixture engine and the production of exhaust gases. The gas distribution system includes a muffler designed for the directed release of the exhaust gases and a decrease in noise.
Note that the engines are sold with all its systems, and if there is an idea to make a single tractor with your own hands, then the purchased engine will already have a gas tank, an air filter, and a starter, and t.D., for example (only buy better through an online store, t.to. In a regular store of this network, the price may be higher).
In the figure below, the GX200 QX4 model of the GX200 QX4 model is widely used in the domestic production motor blocks. The power of the unit is 5.5 liters.With. It has a horizontal location of the crankshaft and an increased degree of compression, which ensures the effective combustion of fuel and low the formation of soot.
The transmission serves to transmit the rotating moment from the engine to the wheels and changes the speed and direction of the motoblock movement. It usually consists of several nodes, sequentially connected to each other: gearbox, differential (in some models), clutch, gearbox. These elements can constructively be performed in the form of separate nodes or united in one case. The gearbox serves to switch speeds, which can be of a different number (up to 6 front and 2 rear), and at the same time is a gearbox. By their type, transmission nodes (gearboxes and gearboxes) can be gear, belt, chain or represent various combinations of both.
Classical gear transmission
, consisting only of cylindrical and conical gears, it is mainly used on heavy motoblocks and some models of medium machines. As a rule, it has a reverse and several lowering steps.
Making the mechanism of clutch with your own hands
The assembly of the device is preceded by two necessary steps: studying drawings and selecting details. The drawing should be as understandable as possible, and all the components indicated on it must have a complete marking of the size and indicate their places in the device.
The following parts are needed to make a home.made mechanism:
- primary shaft and flywheel (well, for example, the corresponding parts from the gearbox of “previous decades) are well suited;
- the driven pulley (at the preliminary stage of the selection of parts you need to install two handles);
- serviceable hub and rotary metal fist (the best option is from the Tavria car);
- GAZ-69 crankshaft.
After the set of necessary parts is formed, the assembly begins. The order of steps is as follows:
- Carefully shake the shaft so that after processing it does not contact with other details that will be installed on the device.
- On the prepared shaft, install the motor block hub.
- Determine the place where bearings will be installed. Turn these places. After the completion of this stage of work, the hub should get up for sure, there should not be any gaps, and the rotation of the driven pulley should be carried out easily, without touching anything.
- Drill six holes of an equal diameter of not more than 5 mm at an equal distance from each other in the pulley. A bolt of 10 mm long will be installed in each hole, which requires the presence of holes and on the other side of the pulley.
- Using the bolt, fix the pulley above the flywheel. Mark the holes that must coincide with the holes in the pulley.
- Remove the pulley and make marking holes.
- Process the shaft and flywheel so that after the groove they do not come into contact.
- Make a motor lock adhesion. To do this, you can take a pipe 3 cm long and 1 cm with a diameter. As a result of the assembly, you will need fixation on the pulley.
- Prepare the clutch cable for one.time tractor. As this part, you can buy a suitable cord and wind it up. As an option, you can use a cable for adhesion to a one.legged tractor made from a chainsaw cable with a working coil.
The finished clutch made for a walk-behind tractor with your own hands is well suited, for example, for the Argo and Neva MB-2 motor blocks. Users note that such a mechanism is of good quality and is quite durable.
For good operation of the mechanism, it is important that it is correctly adjusted. If this or that detail is not operational, this is noticeable by characteristic features and is regulated in accordance with them:
- If, with a completely squeezed clutch, the unit breaks off, the setting is made using an adjusting bolt that needs to be tightened;
- If the operator has completely released the clutch, but the speed provided is not reached or the unoic tractor does not move at all, the adjusting bolt should be loosened;
- If the operation of the unit is accompanied by an uncharacteristic sound, it is necessary to drown out the engine and check the oil level; If the oil is enough, it is advisable to contact the service center;
- If there are difficulties in switching the speeds, check the condition of the roller roller slots and parts of the gearbox.
The car costs a four.stroke gasoline engine that cools air type. This is mainly the Briggs Stratton Quantum I/C 650 motor, originally from the USA. Its power is 6.5 horsepower. A number of models are equipped with a Japanese GCV-160 Honda engine, which is slightly less powerful (five and a half horsepower). Recently, Chinese Champion engines, whose capacity was the same as the “Japanese” began to put the aggregate to reduce the cost of the unit.
Read the same how to make a sheep skin
The worm gearbox transfers the power of the motor rotational type to the control of the depth of the depth of the plow. It allows you to loosen the earth, deepening by 20 centimeters.
The width of plowing can be 35, 70, as well as 100 centimeters (in the latter case, undergrounds are used). There are two wheels to move around the site.
The steering wheel “Tarpana” is equipped with governing bodies. It is adjusted in height, and its handles are rubberized and comfortable for capture. The steering rod makes it possible to completely turn around and change the slope.
4 modifications of Tarpan cultivators enter the garden mechanisms market:
- TMZ-MK-03 and TMZ-MK-04-the middle class of the device, differ in the gear ratio of the worm reducer;
- TMZ-MK-031-Light Class cultivator for working in mastered areas;
- TMZ-KE-07-2.2 machine with an electric asynchronous engine with power supply from a stationary network.
Depending on the manufacturer of the power plant in the name of the products after a digital index, they include the designation: BS, Honda, Champion.
Purpose and varieties
The clutch carries out the inertial transmission of torque from the crankshaft to the transmission gearbox, provides a smooth start and speed switching, and regulates the contact of the gearbox with the motor block motor. If we consider the design features, then the clutch mechanisms can be divided into:
Dvivo (in a bath with butter) and dry mechanisms are distinguished by the environment of functioning. According to the inclusion mode, a constantly closed and unstable closed device is divided. In the way the torque is transmitted- one stream or two, distinguish one- and two-way systems. The design of any clutch mechanism includes the following elements:
The clutch friction clutch is most popular among the owners of motoblock technology, because it is easy to maintain, high efficiency and duration of continuous operation. The principle of work is the use of friction forces that arise between the faces of the slaves of the led and leading details. The leading components work in a stiff bundle with the crankshaft of the engine, and the driven ones with the main shaft of the speed box or (in its absence) with the next transmission node. Elements of the friction system are usually flat discs, but in some models of walk.behind engines, a different form is implemented. a column or conical.
Device and varieties of mechanisms
All couplings consist of similar elements: leading, driven and control uniting uniting and turning off.
Based on the features of the machine, such types of clutch mechanisms are distinguished:
Centrifugal. closely related to the differential, providing maneuverability in corners. However, it consists of parts subject to high friction and slipping during intensive loads.
Belt. suitable for low.power gasoline motoblocks and cultivators, does not differ in durability and performance.
BCS Walk-Behind Tractor: Reverser Linkage. Operation & Adjustment
Hydraulic. the torque reports by changing the pressure force of the working fluid in the piston through squeezing.
Friction. better than all other systems reacts to speed changes, has a long repair resource and high efficiency.
Disk. the most reliable option for diesel motoblocks. Allows you to move off without unnecessary shocks and develop a high speed of movement.
By the type of friction and the presence of lubrication, the adhesion of dry and wet type is distinguished, that is, in the oil bath.
Motobog clutch adjustment
Clutch adjustment of the motoroblock motor sich video.
Device adjustment repair Modernization Clutch Unoic tractor motor Sich video.
The clutch device of the clutch MB Motor Sich is a multi.disc closed in the oil bath. Three driven clutch disks and three leading clutch discs, the floor of the coupling (tulip), the floor of the coupling, three springs, a pusher.
All this can be viewed and learn more in articles on this site:
In this article, I want to show a detailed video where the owner of the Motobobok Motor Sich summarized his experience and experience of other owners of operation MB Motor Sich.
The fact is that really the clutch of the motor block of the Sich motor is very reliable, there are no complaints and problems with it, but there are some nuances that each owner of the motorcycle unit decides, based on his experience and knowledge.
Naturally, it is always better to use the experience of other owners of such technology, especially if this is a positive experience and all improvements lead to positive results.
For example, many owners of the motor blocks of the Sich motor make cuts on clutch disks, which positively affects the inclusion of gears of the photo.
Device adjustment repair Modernization Clutch Unoic tractor motor Sich video.
If there are any questions or additions, please do not be shy and write in Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
With all the variety of brands of motoblocks, their classes and modifications, the clutch device always includes several necessary parts:
The control unit includes squeezed levers of direct control, connected to a pressure disk using rods and layering equipped with a pedal. At the time the device is turned off, the operator from the pedal is transmitted to the levers using layout equipped with a bearing. During the compression of the springs, levers associated with the pressure disk take it away from the driven, which leads to the clutch turning off.
The presence of a bearing in the design is designed to minimize the friction factor, since the laying and levers are not in contact. The standard design has three levers that are installed relative to each other at an angle of 120 degrees. The presence of springs provides the return of the parts of the device to the initial position
The layer is shifted to the distance required to turn off the mechanism, and its observance is very important: if it is not possible to achieve the desired distance, this leads to the fact that the clutch is slipped, and the friction pads are subjected to increased load and premature wear. over, if the distance, on the contrary, is exceeded, there is no complete turning off the clutch
In this video, you will learn how to change the clutch:
The leading component consists of the end of the flywheel of the engine and at the same time rotating with it the pressure disk. In this case, the disk moves along the axis relative to it. Between these two components there is another disk, the hub of which is located on a slotted shaft. This is the driven part of the device. Around the leading disk there are cylindrical springs that have preliminary compression and necessary for pressing the pressing disk. This is achieved due to the fact that at one end they rest against the disk, and the other is located on a casing located on a driven surface. It is this design that provides the location of the device in the constantly on mode, even in the absence of movement with a not.so.drinked motor.
Turning on the device stops generates the transmission of the signal to the spin levers and the simultaneous disconnection of the driven part, due to which the clutch is turned off.
Typically, in the integration design of units of small agricultural machinery there is a bearing necessary to reduce friction. Its presence provides a smooth movement of levers with the exclusion of their contact among themselves. There is also a spring in the device, which provides a return of the control element to the starting position after switching the speeds.