How to Replace Shock Absorbers on a Husqvarna 137 Chainsaw
Oil seal bearing for Husqvarna 340 PSU.
Oil seal bearing for BP Husqvarna 340 Oil seals are one of the types of sealing devices for moving joints of various devices and mechanisms. They are found as stuffed, rubber ones.
Epiploons for Husqvarna 340/345/350 PSU (pair) "WINZ.
Epiploons for Husqvarna 340/345/350 PSU (pair) "WINZOR" Oil seals are one of the types of sealing devices for moving joints of various devices and mechanisms. Meet as stuffed.
Epiploons for Husqvarna 365 PSU set.
Oil seals for Husqvarna 365 PSU set Oil seals are one of the types of sealing devices for moving joints of various devices and mechanisms. There are printed, rubber as well.
The exposition of the catalog of a specialized site is single copies of spare parts, as well as kits. If we talk about Husqvarna crankshaft oil seal, then this part is offered in a pair of sets. left and right, as well as with the addition. with a bearing inside. This type of gasket works to seal the crankcase, and if old, worn or damaged oil seals let air through, and then liquid, dirt and dust, they must be replaced promptly.
BenzoZip store offers for sale crankshaft gaskets for different models of Husqvarna chainsaws. Some of them are suitable for several, others are intended exclusively for one. It is important to correctly approach the choice, and then the tool case will be protected, like the crankshaft, to which, directly, the seals with bearings are attached.
Video: How to Replace Shock Absorbers on a Husqvarna 137 Chainsaw
- The first thing you need to decide before buying is the need to purchase separately seals or spare parts along with bearings inside. If you doubt the operability of the latter, it is better to get a complete set.
- Carefully browse the catalog and look for items to your brand of chainsaw.
- Decide on the brand-manufacturer. will it be the original Husqvarna or a solid equivalent. Consider the diverse range of Chinese spare parts. among them are also placed high-quality exhibits.
- Compare the outer diameter of the potential purchase with your old part. they must match.
- Inner diameter is similarly important.
- Product thickness is the third weighty aspect that you should pay attention to.
Even on the advice of experienced friends, you should not resort to buying similar replacement parts, which can come up with similar characteristics: buying another part, you risk the life and performance of the chainsaw, and even more so, you will have to pay again for the native element. The chainsaw crankshaft oil seal is a secondary, hermetic purpose component of the tool, but it performs an important function, making it impossible to contaminate the crankcase, as well as unpredictable fuel leakage at your Husqvarna.
Order the Husqvarna chainsaw oil seal with delivery in Ukraine
It is interesting that in many global problems with instrument malfunctions, such as increased idle speed, it may become the culprit Husqvarna chainsaw seal. A change in the carburetor operation in this situation occurred as a result of air suction. the stuffing box picks up air, the fuel-air mixture in the cylinder becomes “poor”, as a result of which an increased idle speed occurs.
Oil seals Husqvarna 137, 142 and other famous brand models
Of course, like the tools themselves, oil seal Husqvarna 142 and Husqvarna 137 oil seal will be the most popular replacement parts on sale, but we are pleased to present these spare parts for other chainsaws:
- parts for saw 340, 345 and 350 models;
- to 365 instrument;
- for Husqvarna 236, 240 chainsaws and other popular and less popular models.