T 25 cultivator with my own hands
Description and structure of the cutter
This is not a complicated mechanism, which includes several nodes. A list of the main assemblies can be made up of six items.
Despite the simplicity of design, the cutter is multifunctional and effective for certain types of agricultural work. The following types of work can be performed with this attachment:
In other words, a tractor tiller can replace a cultivator and a plow.
The entire manufacturing technology boils down to the following steps:
- Drill holes in all the plates to connect them.
- Next, it is necessary to fasten the square plate with rectangular with the help of bolts, so that on each side of the square plate there is one cutter.
The product is ready, but before you start tilling, make sure that every element of the construction is reliable.
With the help of the cultivator it is possible to carry out the process of plowing and gouging as gently as possible without turning out massive earth layers. The motocultivator preserves the fertile layers of the soil, so when using this tool, you can achieve a high crop yield.
In specialized agricultural stores offer a wide range of the most diverse models of these products, among which:
The cabin with my own hands
To make the frame of the cabin the best material is a profile tube to which the seal for the glass is fastened. The dimensions of the window molding are determined by the size of the cab and the thickness of the gasket. As a template, it is best to use sheets of particle board, which will allow the most accurate selection of the right size.
To fix the seals, thin steel strips are used, which are welded to the supporting columns of the cab frame. The structure of the cabin is welded separately, in parts, and then assembled into a single structure. Corner beams should be made of durable material that is not subject to deformation during shaking. After the body of the cabin is welded, you can start cutting out the windows and glazing itself. To install the heater it is necessary to additionally insulate and seal the tractor cabin.
The stove on the tractor
Many hobbyists are making an air heater in the T-25 cab. The main heater will serve as a cooling fan, from which the cab held a tube that will pump warm air. At both ends, it is important to insulate the tube with sealant, so that the efficiency of the homemade stove is increased. This will prevent exhaust fumes from entering the cab. The on/off function can be regulated by installing the stove shutter of any passenger car.
What is a tiller on a mini-tractor
With the help of the cultivator, it is possible to carry out the process of plowing and hilling as gently as possible without turning out the massive earth layers. The tiller retains the fertile layers of the soil, so you can achieve high yields with this tool.
Specialized agricultural stores offer a wide variety of models of these products, including:
Making a duckbill
Duckfoot hoes can be stationary or with an adjustment mechanism. The first type is immediately made for the parameters of beds. The second type of attachment has the ability to set the fenders at a certain distance between them.
The arrowhead is made in this sequence:
- The steel pipes are marked out with a punch and cut into blanks. A volumetric frame is welded from them to secure the ploughshare (boom for lifting and moving the soil). It is recommended that the corners be reinforced with metal plates or tubing for extra strength. Drill the mounting holes for attaching the product to the bar bracket on the mini-tractor.
- From sheet steel halves of the boom are cut out. They are folded together at a certain angle and welded. It is necessary to make at least 3 passes. On the bottom side a steel angle is welded to the seam. It will prevent rapid wear of the cutting part and protect the joint from pressure. In addition, the corner will act as a keel to keep the perch on course.
- The frame and boom are welded together. During this process, it is necessary to control the geometry of the product. In case of its violation it will be led sideways, which will cause breakage of the weeder and damage to crops.
- The metal is cleaned of lumps and rust. The product is treated with a special primer against corrosion. All moving parts are treated with lubricant and covered with plastic film. the weeder is painted with a special damp proof and UV resistant paint.
The final stage of the work is the fine tuning of the product. If necessary the blades of the jib are adjusted to the necessary configuration. It is recommended to do a field test. This measure will help to identify and correct deficiencies before the main field work begins. Sharpen the point and wings well, if necessary. A sharper tool fits much better into the ground, cuts stems and weed roots.
A homemade machine can be made in two ways.
- In the first case for the manufacture of the moldboard uses a steel tube, the diameter of which is 55-60 centimeters, and the wall thickness. 0,4-0,5 cm. Initially a template must be made of thick cardboard. To this end the corresponding drawings are used. If you have at hand sheet bending rollers, the workpiece is given the desired shape as easy as possible. The moldboard blank is cut out with scissors. When it is fed into the rollers, a 20 degree angle is maintained. After it is bent, the finalization is done with a hammer.
- The second option is a rather labor-intensive way of making a unit with their own hands. To make it it is necessary to heat the workpiece in the furnace or in any other convenient way. Then it is bent over a matrix. For this purpose, the most often used blade from the attachment of the tractor T 25. As raw materials for the production of the body is used sheet steel.The next step is to superimpose the template on the pipe, maintaining an angle of 20 degrees. The blade contour can be outlined with chalk. Next, it must be cut off. Gas welding is most often used for this purpose. The contour is machined using an emery machine. If necessary, the moldboard can be reshaped with a hammer.
Technique on the basis of internal combustion engines
Makes with internal combustion engines have more power and functionality compared to their electric counterparts. This significantly extends their scope of use. Mounted equipment in the form of a plow, ploughshare, cultivator, rake, can easily be attached to the frame bracket. The machine can be easily transformed into a roller or a mini-tractor at home.
begs the question “how to make a homemade single axle tractor,” you must first understand its structure. To assemble a homemade motocultivator with your own hands, you need, first of all, the engine, transmission and reduction gear. For assembly works we will need a standard set of tools: a set of wrenches, a drill, an angle grinder, a welder, and when assembling more complex and heavy-duty machines, turning and milling some nodes.
Cultivator from a chainsaw
Perhaps the best option for the manufacture of homemade motokultivator is to use the engine from a chainsaw during its creation. The pluses here are the unit’s performance and power, its undemanding use of fuel, low weight and compactness. Yes, and with components for its assembly there are no particular difficulties. All necessary things can be found at car markets or flea markets.
- The motor-block frame is made in the form of a diamond from metal angle of 3200x3200x3200 mm;
- the engine is mounted on the crossbars at the top, the gas tank is usually attached a little lower;
- the intermediate shaft supports are attached to the front struts;
- The drive shaft is supported in the longitudinal ribs
The center of gravity of the machine is rear-mounted (above the land wheel) so an additional front weight can be added to move the center of gravity.
To control the speed the original gearbox is used, and motorcycle sprockets (main and intermediate) are also used, the number of teeth of which is selected in accordance with the required power output. The tool drive is equipped with wheels and blades and can be used as a grass trimmer, rotary cutter or power hoe.
Alternatively a lawn mower motor can be used which is similar to the one used to drive a chainsaw.
A single axle tractor from a motorcycle
Often old motorcycle equipment can rust for years in garages and barns, but it can easily get a second life. Motorcycle engines are excellent for creating a homemade motocultivator with their own hands, but most often two-stroke engines from older models are used, as well as from scooters. But in recent times, scooter or moped motors have also become widely used, giving a second life to the broken equipment by means of modification.
Transmission comes in several types:
- gear. the most common and easy to install;
- combined (gear and worm gear);
- chain-and-belt, toothed;
- Hydrogear. gaining popularity, but more expensive than the mechanical type of transmission.
What system to use, everyone chooses depending on the details available and the intended functionality of the technique. But from practice it can be noted that self-made trimmers for grass on its characteristics can compete with factory models.
From the angle is welded frame of the required size, to which the engine with the fuel supply system and gas tank is attached. Transmission of torque from the speed-reducing gearbox to the wheels is carried out through the chain. At the same time it is possible to use the axle from the donor motor vehicles, installed on the wheel axle. All controls are moved to the steering wheel of the machine. In the design of heavier machinery, a typical ZID-5 engine or its other modifications are used, which were previously widely used on various units. A gearbox from “Zaporozhets” and a lightweight drive axle are installed in conjunction with it.
T-25 tractor tuning: with their own hands, cab, photo, video, repair, internal, external
Tuning of T-25 is an interesting and creative task. The owners of this unique and multifunctional product strive to make it beautiful, practical and convenient. Tractor tuning can be carried out in the home workshop, without turning to specialists in the car service. Work with your own hands will not only save a lot of money, but also spend your free time transforming the technique from the outside and inside. Let us dwell on the directions in which the conversion of the domestic tractor T-25 is carried out.