Cut pita bread with scissors into strips
Appetizing fried lavash with crab sticks
Fried lavash stuffed with crab sticks is a delicious hot snack. Such envelopes can be taken with you to a picnic or to work as a snack, and they will not be superfluous for breakfast. Be sure to try this hearty and tender appetizer.
- thin pita bread. 1-2 sheets;
- crab sticks. 1 pack. (240 g);
- egg. 2 pcs.;
- greens. 1 bunch;
- flour. 1 tbsp. l.;
- garlic. 1 clove;
- curd (or processed) cheese. 200 g;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- salt to taste.
- Prepare products for making fried pita bread with filling.
- Wash and dry the greens. Chop the herbs finely. I used parsley, green onions and dill.
- Peel the crab sticks from the film and chop finely.
- Peel the garlic and pass through a press. Combine garlic with cheese and stir.
- Cut the pita bread into squares. Choose the size of the envelopes yourself. Brush the middle of the pita bread with a mixture of cheese and garlic.
- Place some chopped crab sticks in the middle of the pita bread. Sprinkle crab sticks with chopped herbs. Wrap pita bread stuffed in the form of an envelope.
- Combine the egg with flour and salt. Toss the egg, flour and salt using a whisk or fork. Dip an envelope of lavash in batter on all sides.
- Put the pan on fire and add vegetable oil. Place the envelopes in the pan, seam side down. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
Serve the fried pita bread stuffed with crab sticks on the table while hot. By the way, this appetizer is also delicious when cold.
Delicious pita bread with filling in a frying pan
Simple and tasty snacks can be prepared by frying pita bread. You can wrap meat filling in it, you can fry pita bread with cheese, etc. Fried pita bread stuffed in a pan is a delicious variety that you can experiment with and get all the new snacks.
Crispy pita bread with vegetable filling
Lavash appetizer prepared according to this recipe turns out to be crispy, juicy and aromatic. The filling for this appetizer is prepared with mayonnaise, so the rolls should be served immediately after frying to keep the pita bread crispy.
Wallet Fold Envelope Album Box Set
- white cabbage. 300 g;
- pickled cucumbers. 2 pcs.;
- thin pita bread;
- fresh carrots. 1 pc.;
- onion. 1 small head;
- salt, mayonnaise. to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying.
- Grate cabbage, cucumbers and peeled carrots.
- Finely chop the peeled onion and pour boiling water for 1-2 minutes to remove the bitterness, then drain the water.
- Combine carrots, cabbage, cucumbers and onions, add finely chopped herbs and mayonnaise, salt to taste, mix the pita filling.
- Apply the filling on a sheet of pita bread, distribute it evenly over the entire surface. Roll up the pita bread and cut into pieces 4-5 cm wide.
- Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil, fry the rolls on both sides over high heat until golden brown. With this method of roasting, the lavash will become crispy, the filling will also remain crispy and juicy.
Crispy pita bread with vegetables is ready.
Fried lavash stuffed with minced meat a la “Cheburek
I suggest you prepare a simple, quick-to-prepare dish. pita bread stuffed with minced meat in a frying pan. Of course, these are not pasties in the literal sense, but simply their lazy version. Such “pasties” can be prepared for a snack, but they turn out to be crispy and very tasty.
- thin pita bread. 2 pcs.;
- minced meat. 300 g;
- onion. 1 pc.;
- salt, freshly ground black pepper. to taste;
- cold water. 20 ml;
- vegetable oil. for frying.
- Cut lavash into 15×15 cm squares.
- Combine minced meat with onions grated or twisted on a grinder, salt, pepper and cold water. To stir thoroughly.
- Smear lavash with minced meat (each square) completely over the entire surface.
- Fold the pita bread in half to make a triangle. Press down a little. The top corner can be trimmed in a semicircle. Thus, form all the squares from the lavash.
- Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil (you do not need to pour too much oil), lay out the prepared triangles.
- Fry over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Put ready-made “pasties” with minced pita bread on paper towels to remove excess fat. Then put on a dish.
Serve hot and crispy “chebureks” with minced pita bread to the table.
Lavash sandwiches with sausage, mushrooms and cheese
Make a delicious fried pita sandwich stuffed with sausage, mushrooms and cheese. You can use any sausage you like. Instead of mushrooms, you can put pickled cucumbers or an angle grinder. This is a very quick and simple snack that can be prepared for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or take fried pita bread with a filling for a snack in nature.
- Armenian lavash, thin. 2 pieces.
- Cooked-smoked sausage. 200 g
- Pickled champignons. 100 g
- Hard cheese. 200 g
- Processed cheese (“Amber”). 100 g
- Sour cream. 2 tbsp. l.
- Vegetable oil. for frying.
- Cut the sausage into strips. Cut the mushrooms into small cubes.
- Mix sour cream with melted cheese. Lavash grease with sour cream cheese mass.
- Spread the sausage, mushrooms and finely grated hard cheese evenly.
- Roll lavash with cheese, sausage and mushrooms into a thin roll. Cut the lavash roll into portions.
- Fry pita bread with filling in a pan with heated vegetable oil, for a few minutes on both sides, until golden brown.
- Put the fried pita sandwich with sausage, mushrooms and cheese in one layer on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- After that, ready-made pita bread with filling can be served to the table.
The filling can be changed and pita bread can be collected from what is at hand.
A quick breakfast of pita bread with cheese, eggs and herbs
We would like to offer a wonderful option for a quick breakfast. Lavash with cheese and eggs, cooked in a pan, will take almost no time from you and will give you an unforgettable pleasure. The dish turns out to be hearty, aromatic and crunchy.
- Lavash 1 sheet
- Parmesan cheese (hard cheese) 50 gr.
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Greens to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Lettuce for garnish.
- Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater. Any cheese can be used. Experiment and find your perfect recipe.
- Rinse your favorite greens thoroughly under cold running water, and then shake off excess moisture and dry. Chop prepared herbs with a sharp knife.
- Take a shallow plate so that it is convenient to form a triangle of pita bread.
- Break the chicken egg into a small container, add salt and black pepper to taste. Stir with a fork or whisk until smooth.
- Put a sheet of pita bread on a plate and pour the beaten chicken egg into the resulting depression.
- Using a silicone brush, brush the edges of the pita bread with a beaten chicken egg. Put chopped herbs and hard cheese grated on a coarse grater in the center.
- Fold the edges of the pita bread to the center, pressing well to form a triangle.
- Heat the pan well over low heat. Pour in a small amount of olive oil.
- Lay out the pita bread folded in a triangle. Place folded side down and brown until golden brown on both sides.
- Rinse lettuce leaves thoroughly in cool running water, shake off excess moisture and cover a serving dish with them. Lay out the hot pita bread with cheese and egg and serve.
The egg and cheese filling will melt well and will stretch appetizingly.
Fried lavash stuffed with sausage, tomato and cheese
Making pita bread snacks is easy and simple. Lavash with sausage, tomato and cheese, fried in a pan, is very tasty. This combination tastes like pizza. Great breakfast dish.
- Thin round lavash (25-30 cm in diameter). 6 pcs.
- Sausage (or ham). 200 g
- Hard cheese. 100 g
- Fresh tomato. 1 piece.
- Mayonnaise. 6 tbsp spoons
- Vegetable oil (optional). for frying.
- Grate sausage and cheese on a coarse grater. Stir the sausage and cheese.
- Wash the tomato, cut into thin slices.
- Spread the lavash on the table. Grease the entire surface of the pita bread with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Put the filling of cheese and sausage on half of the pita bread, put a few slices of tomato.
- Cover the filling with the second half of the pita bread, lightly press down with your hand.
- Thus, prepare all six pita bread.
- Preheat a frying pan. Add a little vegetable oil if necessary. Put the stuffed pita bread in the pan.
- Fry pita bread with sausage, tomatoes and cheese on two sides, about half a minute on each side, so that the pita bread is browned and the cheese in the filling melts.
- Put lavash with filling on a plate.
Delicious hot pita bread with sausage, tomatoes and cheese is ready.
Simple pita bread with cheese, cottage cheese and potatoes
We will be happy to share with you a recipe for an appetizing and incredibly tasty pita bread with cheese, cottage cheese and herbs, cooked in a pan. Cook and your family will surely appreciate this dish. The dish is somewhat similar to pies, a great option for breakfast or a snack.
- Lavash. 1 sheet
- Hard cheese. 100 gr.
- Cottage cheese. 180 gr.
- Mashed potatoes. 150 gr.
- Dill. bunch
- Green onions. bunch
- Ground black pepper. to taste
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil. for frying.
- First of all, wash the potatoes and peel them with a vegetable peeler. Boil in salted water and then mashed with a potato grinder.
- Add the required amount of cottage cheese to the resulting mashed potatoes, salt and add black pepper to taste.
- Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
- Rinse green onions and dill thoroughly under cold running water, and then shake off excess moisture and dry. Chop prepared herbs with a sharp knife.
- Add chopped herbs and grated cheese to the filling.
- Cut the lavash into strips. Lay out the filling in the form of a triangle. Start rolling the pita bread. The result should be a triangle. Repeat this process with all the pita bread and filling.
- Heat the pan well over low heat. Pour in a small amount of olive oil. Arrange folded triangles with folded side down and brown until golden brown on one side.
- Then gently flip over to the other side. And fry on the second side until golden brown.
- Place the hot triangles on a plate and serve.
The curd and cheese filling with potatoes will melt well and will stretch appetizingly.
Cooking recipes and photo recipes
A quick and delicious pie. you just need to cut the pita bread with scissors and add the filling
A huge variety of dishes can be prepared from ordinary pita bread. Here’s another good recipe. The pie is prepared in an unusual way. we cut lavash into strips with kitchen scissors, this is done very simply and quickly. Then we mix it with the milk-egg mixture and add the “filling”. cheese, cottage cheese and herbs. The oven will do the rest. It turns out very tasty! If you don’t know, then you can hardly guess what this cake is made of. Be sure to try!
What you need:
- lavash. 250 g
- chicken eggs. 3 pcs.
- milk. 150 ml
- cheese (any). 100-120 g
- cottage cheese of any fat content. 180 g
- fresh dill. small bunch
- salt, pepper. to taste
How to make a sliced pita cake:
Cut thin pita bread into small strips with large scissors.
Break chicken eggs into bulky dishes and add milk. Mix with a whisk.
Put the sliced strips of pita bread here and mix so that the whole pita bread “takes” its portion of the milk-egg mixture and softens a little.
Three grated cheese here and add pre-mashed cottage cheese.
Stir, salt and pepper to taste, add chopped fresh dill.
Grease the refractory baking dish with oil (bottom and sides), put the “dough”.
We put the cake in a preheated oven (180 C), we will bake for about half an hour until browning on top.
Cool the finished pie, cut into portions and serve with tea. Sliced lavash pie is ready!
- lavash. 220 g
- cheese. 150 g
- chicken egg. 1 pc.
- fresh herbs (dill, green onions). to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
Lavash with cheese in a pan
Delicious, hearty lavash snacks are prepared in a matter of minutes, but always relevant. Lavash with cheese is a great option for breakfast or a snack, you can serve it with first courses, take with you for a picnic or for a walk.
The filling for pita bread can be very diverse. Cheese filling is one of the most popular. Lavash with cheese is fried in a pan in oil, an incredibly tasty crispy crust forms on it, the cheese inside melts and stretches.
Total time: 25-30 | Cooking time: 10
Servings: 8 | Calories: 220.7
The egg must be hard-boiled in advance. For eggs of the highest grade, the cooking time is 9-10 minutes after boiling. Any cheese you like will do for the filling. The main thing is that it melts well and remains tasty after that. Salt and pepper can not be used, be content with the taste of cheese.
On a medium grater, grate the cheese and peeled egg.
Finely chop the dill without stalks and the green part of the fresh onion, add to the cheese, stir. The filling for pita bread is ready. Try the filling to taste, maybe you need to salt or pepper. It all depends on the taste of the cheese.
Cut the lavash into strips. I got 8 stripes.
Spread a strip of pita bread on a cutting board. Put the filling on the edge of the strip.
Fold over the corner of the strip, covering the filling. Press down with your palm. It turns out a triangle.
Collapse the triangle along the length of the entire strip.
Until the entire strip of pita bread is used. The remaining small edge can be trimmed or rolled inward.
I got 8 envelopes from pita bread with a filling inside. If the pita bread is well wrapped, the filling will not flow out of it when heated.
Put the lavash envelopes in a pan with preheated butter.
Fry on one side for about 1 minute, until light brown. Then turn over to the other side and fry for a few more seconds. This time is enough for a crispy crust to form on the pita bread, and the cheese in the filling melts.
Put the fried envelopes on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
Lavash with cheese in a pan is ready. Can be served hot or cold. Hot envelopes with pita bread are tastier, but cooled envelopes also crunch.
Fried rolls with ham and cheese
These rolls are a quick alternative to pies. Traditionally, they are prepared in egg filling with a large amount of vegetable oil, and you can make any filling for them, even sweet.
- 270 g ham;
- 185 g of cheese;
- 1 egg;
- vegetable oil.
- Cut the lavash into strips 6-8 cm wide.Cut the ham and cheese into rectangular slices, which will be convenient to wrap in cut strips.
- Shake the egg until smooth. Put a slice of ham and cheese on the edge of each strip, and then wrap it in a roll.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, dip each roll in an egg and fry in oil. If desired, you can add finely chopped dill or parsley to the filling.
Lavash with cheese, sausage and eggs in the oven
This appetizer can be prepared instead of hot sandwiches by taking for it:
Budget pies per five minutes
- 1 pita bread;
- 100 g of boiled or semi-smoked sausage;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- 2-3 boiled eggs;
- 50-60 g of mayonnaise;
- 1 yolk;
- 20 g sesame seeds.
- Chop the filling ingredients into cubes, mix and season with mayonnaise.
- Cut the lavash into identical rectangles, put a little filling on each and wrap.
- Put the blanks on a baking sheet, brush with yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake in a hot oven until browned.
Snack with cod liver and Korean carrots
If the products for the roll filling are not cut too thinly, then the pita bread can break, so novice housewives should take a closer look at the recipes in which the sheet is smeared with a homogeneous paste. For one of these dishes you will need:
- 1 pita bread;
- 1 can of cod liver
- 160 g of Korean carrots;
- 20 g dill.
- Throw the carrots in a colander for a short time so that the excess liquid glass. Then transfer it and the cod liver into a blender bowl and beat everything until smooth.
- Wash the dill and chop finely with a knife, mix with the prepared filling. Distribute the resulting mass over a sheet of fresh pita bread, roll it into a roll, which, before serving, stand for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
The budget of this snack is simply surprising. All the necessary ingredients can be easily found in any refrigerator, and the taste of the finished dish will make it a favorite among guests on the New Year’s table. To prepare such an inexpensive, but very tasty pita snack, you will need:
- 4 pita bread;
- 600 g potatoes;
- 240 ml of milk;
- 110 g of cheese;
- 70 g onions;
- 90 g carrots;
- 25 g butter;
- egg and yolk;
- salt, spices;
- vegetable oil. for frying.
- Peel the potatoes, boil until tender, then drain the water and mash it in mashed potatoes. While the potatoes are boiling in a small amount of oil, fry the chopped onions and carrots until soft.
- Mix mashed potatoes with fried vegetables, grated cheese, butter, milk and egg.
- Spread the finished filling over the pita bread, then put the next pancake on top, again a layer of filling, repeat everything with the rest of the pita bread.
- Roll everything into a tight roll and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Then cut the roll into slices 2 cm thick, put them on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Grease each slice on top and sides with yolk and bake in the oven for a quarter of an hour at 180 degrees.
Roll with ham and vegetables
Vegetables will make the appetizer juicy, and the ham in the recipe can be replaced with any meat. The proportions of the products will be as follows:
- 1 pita bread;
- 100 g ham;
- 1 fresh tomato;
- 100 g of Korean carrots;
- 40 g lettuce leaves;
- mayonnaise to taste.
- Throw the carrots in a colander to drain the excess juice. Wash the bacon and tear it with your hands, cut the tomato and ham into thin slices.
- Grease the tortilla with mayonnaise, and then lay the ham, tomato, carrots and herbs on it in layers. Roll the pita bread tightly and cut into portions.
Hot pita roll with chicken and cheese
This dish can compete with such a traditional holiday treat as a meat loaf. But since the basis of the snack is pita bread, it will take a minimum of time to cook.
The proportions of the required products:
- 1 pita bread;
- 490 g chicken fillet;
- 110 ml of kefir or unsweetened yogurt;
- 125 g of cheese;
- 70-80 g onions;
- 1 PC. egg and yolk;
- salt and spices.
- Twist the chicken meat on a grinder, grate the cheese and onion. Mix these products with egg and kefir. Season with salt and spices.
- Distribute the resulting minced meat over a sheet of pita bread, roll everything into a roll, which is transferred to a baking sheet or into a suitable baking dish.
- Grease the workpiece with yolk on top and send to the oven for 35 minutes. Roasting temperature. 180 degrees.
Snack with red fish and lettuce
Sandwiches with red fish look familiar and even banal, but rolls with a large amount of filling and a thin layer of lavash cause an appetite by their appearance alone. To prepare such a snack, you need to take:
- 1 pita bread;
- 200 g of any red lightly salted fish;
- 80 g fresh lettuce leaves;
- 150 g cream cheese.
#ПП конвертики на закуску
How to make a roll:
- Cut the cake with scissors, giving it the correct rectangular shape. Then smear it well with cream cheese.
- Cut the fish into plates, and tear the salad with your hands. Distribute these products on a sheet of pita bread in a checkerboard pattern and roll up a tight roll, which, before serving, cut into medium pieces.