How to cut an alarm on a car
If we are dealing with signaling Staline, we should adhere to the following sequence of actions:
- enter the passenger compartment and take the driver’s seat;
- turn the key to the “KZ” position;
- after no more than 6 seconds, press the service button;
- hold the button in the on position until a beep appears;
- return the key to its original position;
- alarm disabled.
The centurion will not be so unapproachable if you use the following technique:
- get inside the cabin;
- turn the key to the “KZ” position;
- enter the first digit of the security code;
- turn off the ignition and turn it on again;
- enter the next digit of the cipher;
- repeat the procedure until the cipher is fully entered.
To tame this predator, it is enough to repeat all the above steps. Similar measures are appropriate to use in the case of the CL-600 model.
All happy owners of the CLK-450 version will have to resort to the procedure for entering a security code by pressing the coveted Valet button. This action is performed with the ignition on. The input of each character anticipates the opening and closing of the ignition circuit with the key.
With the Sheriff, things are a little different. Depending on the type of this anti-theft system, emergency shutdown techniques are somewhat different.
In most cases, in order to remove the alarm from an active state, it is enough to turn on the ignition and press the emergency button. After turning off the ignition, the system, as a rule, no longer shows signs of life.
Dealing with the Tomahawk is pretty simple too. To do this, you need to get into the car, turn on the ignition and press the emergency button 4 times. You need to meet in 20 seconds, otherwise these actions will not lead to anything.
How to turn off the alarms of various companies yourself
A wide range of anti-theft systems does not allow adhering to a universal method of emergency shutdown of the alarm.
The fact is that almost each of them has characteristic features inherent only in it. Consider the methods of deactivating the protective systems of the car, presented by brands popular in Russia.
In the case of Pandora, you can’t do without using a security code. The step-by-step instruction assumes:
- auto opening;
- short circuit closure;
- entering the first value of the digital cipher;
- turning off and turning on the ignition again;
- entering the next number.
The above procedure must be repeated 4 times (4-digit code). Under favorable circumstances, after entering the last character and turning off the ignition, the system should turn off.
The presented method for deactivating the anti-theft system includes a number of operational actions. Namely:
- disconnection of the battery terminal;
- de-energizing / dismantling the ignition off control wire;
- dismantling the blocking relay.
It is worth noting that in some cases finding a power relay is not an easy task. Often, for safety reasons, when installing an alarm, relays are located in hard-to-reach places.
The alarm is not turned off by the emergency button: what to do
Having considered how to turn off the alarm on a car without a key fob using the Valet button, it should be noted that for a number of obvious reasons this method will not always work. The driver may simply not know the location of the button or not have a secret code to deactivate the security system.
At the same time, if the car beeps, but there is no way to turn off the alarm, this can create inconvenience. It is also often impossible to start the engine, since modern car alarms usually block the start of the internal combustion engine.
You can also try to find a relay and / or fuse through which power is supplied to the alarm control unit. The task is not easy, since modern alarms have contactless relays, this element is placed in hard-to-reach and hidden places. However, if successful, the alarm will be de-energized.
Disabling the car alarm: what you need to know
So, as mentioned above, the alarm in some cases needs to be turned off. It often happens that the driver has only one key fob and no spare. Of course, as a result of failure or loss of the main alarm key fob, the entire system must be deactivated.
Also, if a car standing in a certain place gets into conditions of active radio interference, the alarm may not work correctly, false alarms appear, etc. For example, there is a car nearby, the alarm of which is faulty, and the “receiver” on the other car also picks up the radio signal.
So, the alarm in the car can be turned off in different ways:
- from a keychain;
- by de-energizing;
- with a secret button.
As a rule, the Knave button in the car is specially hidden in the cabin in a hard-to-reach place (closer to the fuse box, under the dashboard, in the area of the pedal assembly, in the glove compartment, under the steering column, etc.).
The location of the alarm LED can indicate the installation location. If the signaling “light” is on the left, then the Jack button will also be on the left. If the LED is in the center or on the right, the service button will also be somewhere near.
By detecting the button, you can turn off the car alarm. In a nutshell, this button is pressed several times (a pin code is entered), as well as the ignition is turned on and off. Actions are performed in a specific sequence, and this sequence will differ for different types of alarms.
The process of coded shutdown itself is broadly as follows:
- If there is a PIN, it has 2 or 4 digits. Changing the default code means that the new code is known only to the person who installed it.
- To enter the code, you need to turn on the ignition, then press the “Jack” button as many times as required by the first digit of the code.
- Further, the ignition is turned off, after which the above actions are repeated for each subsequent digit of the code.
- If everything went well, the alarm will be unlocked, the car will be disarmed.
In this case, for different signaling, the sequence of actions may differ. To understand more precisely, you need to study the manual for a specific alarm model separately. In other words, it is recommended to study in advance how to turn off the Starline, Pandora or KGB alarms, as well as how to turn off the Alligator and other complexes.
For example, to disable the old version Starline alarm, you will need:
- open doors with a key;
- turn on the ignition;
- for the first 6 sec. have time to press and hold Valet;
Then one beep will be heard, indicating the transition to the service mode (the LED indicator will start blinking slowly, on for 1 second, off for 5 seconds). Next, you need to turn off the ignition.
If a personal code is programmed, then you need to open the doors with a key, turn on the ignition, and then:
- Press the Valet button no later than after 20 seconds;
- You need to press so that the number of clicks corresponds to the first digit of the code;
- Then the ignition must be turned off and on again;
- After no later than 20 seconds, the procedure for entering the next digit is repeated, etc.
Normally, if the alarm is in order and all actions are performed correctly, two beeps will be heard, and the side lights will also flash twice. This will mean that all actions regarding how to turn off Starline have been completed and the alarm itself has been successfully transferred to the service mode.
How to turn off the car alarm: emergency shutdown of the alarm on the car
Car alarms are now installed on almost every car. In this case, during operation, for various reasons, it may be necessary to turn off the alarm. For example, disabling the alarm may be required if the driver leaves the car for a long time in a parking lot, closed garage or in a guarded parking lot.
Also, the alarm on the machine often needs to be deactivated if there are malfunctions or malfunctions in its operation, repair work is being carried out, etc. One way or another, not all drivers know how to completely turn off the alarm on a car. Let’s figure it out.
As you can see, the Valet alarm shutdown button is an essential element and every owner should know exactly where it is installed in the car. It is also important to have access to this button. It should also be borne in mind that modern systems usually require entering a code to enter the service mode. You need to know the specified code.
If you do not know the code, then you need to study the instruction manual. There is a high probability that the personal code is not worth it and you can unlock the system by entering the “default” code.
If this is the case, you must be asked to enter such a code in order to reprogram the system on the spot and enter your own PIN. Otherwise, the new owner will not be able to register the key fobs in the alarm memory or turn off the system in an emergency or emergency situation. In this case, you will have to change the control unit or pay separately for the services of specialists.
How to remove the engine start lock. Checking for accidental activation of the immobilizer and how to disable it. Diagnostics of possible alarm malfunctions.
Central locking of the car: purpose, features, principle of operation. Which central locking system is better to choose. Installing a central lock, nuances and recommendations.
The principle of operation of the car engine autostart system, features, advantages. The main disadvantages of autostart during operation, the risk of car theft.
How to determine why the gas pump does not pump or does not work well. Fuel rail pressure, pump diagonal. Wiring, relays, fuel pump fuses.
Why the starter may not work after turning the key in the ignition lock. The main causes of starter malfunctions: bendix, traction relay, brushes, winding.
Remote engine start unit: basic functions. Safety of using the engine autostart module, interaction with car alarms and immo.
Switching the system to Valet mode
In a situation where the signaling cannot be disconnected from the keychain, one of the simplest options to turn it off is to switch to Jacks mode. To learn how this is done, we recommend in the technical manual for the alarm, which is included in the package.
You need to start by looking for the installation of an emergency button. If the “signaling” was mounted independently, the car owner should know where it is installed. Installers usually place it under a control panel or close to a safety box.
When you find the car alarm service key, follow one of the following algorithms:
- Install the key in the ignition switch, turn it to the ACC position, then click on the emergency button four times. After that, return the key to its original position.
- Insert the key into the lock and turn it to the ignition position, click once on the emergency function button. The ignition will be deactivated.
- After completing the above steps, start the engine and connect the siren contact in place.
The procedure for entering Emergency Jack mode may differ.
The user Kolya told about how to turn off the emergency function Jack.
Sherkhan Magikar 4
This model is disabled in a slightly different way:
- The car doors are opened with a key.
- The key is inserted into the lock.
- Within four seconds, it is necessary to turn the key three times in the lock so that it goes from the closed position to ON and back.
- Ignition is deactivated.
If everything is done correctly, the siren will turn off, and the turning lights will blink once, after five seconds they will flash twice more.
Sherkhan Magikar 2
Unlocking the alarm is done as follows:
- Car doors open with a key.
- The key is inserted into the lock.
- Within three seconds, the driver must have time to turn the key four times from the ACC position to ON.
- Ignition is deactivated.
With the correct actions, the siren of the system will turn off, the turn lights will blink once, and after six seconds. twice more.
Sherkhan Magikar 6
In the case of the Sherkhan Magikar 6 model, unlocking is possible only with a password. Initially, the system is assigned the code 1111.
The unlocking procedure is as follows:
- Car doors open with a key.
- The key is inserted into the lock. Within four seconds, the driver must switch the key from the closed position to the On mode three times.
- Ignition is deactivated.
- Then the procedure is repeated with switching ignition modes in the lock. The key must be switched the number of times that corresponds to the first digit of the password.
- Ignition is deactivated.
- The procedure with switching the key in the lock is repeated as many times as the second digit of the password. Thus, all the elements of the code are introduced.
When the data is entered correctly, the anti-theft device will blink with turn lights twice, the siren speaker will turn off. If you cannot enter the code within the specified time or find the service key, then you must wait until the siren turns off completely. Then start looking for a button. After it is found, the car door is closed, the unlocking procedure is repeated. If the password is entered incorrectly three times, the Sherkhan alarm is blocked for at least half an hour.
User Zoya Valueva spoke about the deactivation of the option to automatically turn on the signaling protection mode Sherkhan.
To unlock this device, you need to know the password:
- Auto door locks are unlocked with a key.
- The key is inserted into the lock, the ignition is activated. The system status lamp will then remain on continuously for fifteen seconds.
- When the diode indicator starts blinking, within three seconds you need to have time to press the service button three times.
- The diode lamp should light up for five seconds, after which it will blink slowly.
- At this stage, you need to be careful. The car owner must accurately count the number of light bulb flashes. When their number coincides with the first digit of the password, the service button is pressed. The diode indicator will blink at the same time.
- The above steps are repeated for all digits of the password.
- If the code was entered correctly, the light will stop burning, and the anti-theft installation will go into emergency mode.
The Lexin user told how you can deactivate the “signaling” if the remote control does not work.
We will consider the shutdown procedure using the example of the Tomahawk RL950LE alarm:
- Machine door locks are unlocked with a key.
- The key is inserted into the lock, the ignition is activated.
- Within twenty seconds, the emergency button is pressed four times.
- The ignition is switched off.
If everything is done correctly, the siren will beep twice, the turn lights will blink twice.
The unlocking of such systems is carried out as follows:
- Car doors open with a key.
- The security mode is turned off by means of the key fob. In some cases, after opening the door locks and triggering the siren, the remote control turns off the speaker.
- The key is inserted into the lock, the ignition is activated.
- Within fifteen seconds, you must hold down the emergency mode button for two seconds.
If the steps are done correctly, then the diode lamp of the “signaling” state will be on without interruption.
Dismantling the anti-theft system consists of the following steps:
- First of all, you should de-energize the car by removing the negative terminal from the car battery.
- First you need to find the LED on the torpedo. A wire runs from it to the control unit. It is necessary to disconnect the connector with wires.
- Now you can disconnect the standard wiring from the power supply system, you also need to remove the immobilizer.
- Turn signals, dimensions, limit switches for the hood, trunk, doors, and engine blocking are connected to the electrical circuit of the anti-theft system. Removing each element, it must be correctly disconnected from the car alarm.
- Next, you need to remove the shock and internal volume sensors, which are usually located under the handbrake lever.
- Disconnect the contacts on the motor very carefully. Modern security alarms are equipped with mechanisms for blocking the starter, fuel pump and ignition system.
- After disconnecting the contacts, you need to find and dismantle the Valet service button, as well as the siren, which is located in the engine compartment. Having removed the fasteners, you need to remove the wiring coming from the passenger compartment.
- Now you can try to start the engine. If the alarm was removed correctly, the engine will start without problems.
Dismantling of old car alarms
If the anti-theft system is dismantled on its own, then with incorrect dismantling, the following consequences are possible:
- the integrity of the wiring is broken;
- malfunctions of electrical equipment;
- the decorative trim of the passenger compartment is damaged;
- the engine start is blocked for no reason;
- the removed element is damaged, which can be reused;
- damage, the elimination of which can be costly.
We independently remove the old alarm from the car
If the alarm system changes to a newer one, then it is very important to remove the old security system with high quality. The article provides instructions on how to remove the alarm from your car completely and turn it off correctly.
It is necessary to remove the old alarm from the car when installing a new one. Removal of the main car alarm unit may be necessary when updating the software or updating its settings so that it meets the requirements for modern security systems for security. Sometimes you have to dismantle parts of the anti-theft system for repair and replacement (video by SpetsAvtoSystems).
Modern security systems reliably protect cars from theft and penetration, they have an increased degree of protection against code reading and interception.
You can install a new one instead of the old signaling, and the installation can be performed on a car of any brand. But before installing a new security system, you need to remove the old one. If you change the alarm, then find the scheme for the old alarm and connect a new one to the same places, this will greatly facilitate your work.
Disabling the alarm
Situations are possible when it is necessary to turn off the alarm without using a key fob. For example, if it breaks down or the batteries run out. In this case, it is impossible to get into the car, since the doors are locked, the system does not allow the engine to start.
To turn off the car alarm, you need to perform a number of actions. First of all, turn off the speaker so that the signal does not attract the attention of others. If there is no key to the security system, it is enough to disconnect the corresponding contact.
Control key fob check
The key fob may freeze if the battery loses its charge. In this case, malfunctions may occur when synchronizing the start of the motor, an emergency shutdown of the security system will be required. This implies unlocking the system, then starting the motor, and possibly dismantling the alarm.
You can use the secret button, you just need to know the place where it is. The instructions that come with the alarm can give advice on emergency shutdown, how to remove the immobilizer. In extreme cases, you can contact the service center.
Valet service button
In order to use the secret button, you need to do the following:
- turn on the ignition;
- the button must be pressed a certain number of times, usually it corresponds to the pin code (usually it varies from 1 to 4);
- turn off the ignition.
After the steps taken, you need to check the fuse and the mains supply, and then start the engine again. If the alarm continues to work, you need to remove the terminal from the negative battery and turn off the power supply to the car completely.
Tools and materials
It is difficult to dismantle the alarm, since its elements are hidden as far as possible so that they are invisible. Many owners do not know where the car alarm is installed, so it is better to entrust the dismantling to specialists.
If a decision is made to dismantle the anti-theft system on your own, then you will need a small set of tools:
- side cutters;
- insulating tape.
For dismantling work, in addition to tools, patience is required.
Disabling the signaling without a key fob
Tools and materials for installing car alarms
A set of tools for installing an alarm on a car is well known to everyone who has dealt with an electrician:
- multimeter for measuring voltage and determining breaks (short circuits) in electrical circuits;
- a set of screwdrivers or a universal screwdriver (most often an ordinary Phillips screwdriver is required, but a number of car brands require an “asterisk”);
- a set of socket wrenches (most often a head is enough for 10);
- soldering iron;
- a special tool for stripping wires, or a knife and wire cutters;
- plastic “mounting”. for dismantling the plastic panels of the passenger compartment.
In addition to the tool, you will need the following consumables:
- high-quality electrical tape of black (so that it does not differ much from the factory wiring) color;
- plastic clamps for attaching wiring, the main unit, some types of sensors;
- foam rubber;
- Double-sided tape.
You may also need additional wires, since the regular ones are sometimes not enough in length
Types and configurations of car alarms
When you install an alarm yourself, the degree of complexity of the process depends on the type of equipment selected. And the type, in turn, is determined by what security and service functions the car owner would like to receive from the alarm.
By and large, modern car alarms (more precisely, security systems) can be divided into three large classes:
- Simple car alarms;
- Feedback alarms;
- GSM alarm.
Simple car alarms (in common parlance “openers”) have a minimum set of service functions:
- remote arming (disarming),
- remote unlocking (locking) of doors,
- “panic” mode (scare off with sound and light signals or search for a car in a large, busy parking lot).
Several security functions are usually added to this set:
- in case of unauthorized access, blocking the start of the engine,
- triggering of sound and light signals from penetration into the passenger compartment, engine compartment and trunk (unauthorized unlocking) and in case of mechanical influences on the armed vehicle (shock, swinging).
A distinctive feature of this type of signaling is an outdated (and therefore easily identified by intruders) radio communication protocol (simplified. a radio command transmitted from the key fob to the control unit). This is perhaps the main drawback of such a system.
In addition, commands are given from the key fob, and what the car “responds” to them can be understood only when it is within sight and / or audibility. Therefore, such alarms are also called one-way, and their range of action is limited to several tens of meters. The main advantage of alarms for a car of this class is the low price.
Car alarms with feedback have an extended set of service functions and a modern dialogue radio protocol. In everyday language, this means that the owner of the car gets the opportunity not only to send a control signal, but also to receive a report on its implementation from the car, as well as information on the current state (whether there were any attempts to break into) on the key fob-pager screen. As for the dialogue protocol, it provides not just a command to the control unit, but the exchange of data with it, which is a very difficult task to intercept.
Finally, it should be noted a significant expansion of the service capabilities of this type of equipment:
- remote engine start,
- turbo timer (engine idling to cool the turbocharger after parking and arming),
- glass closer (hatch if available). automatic lifting of windows if they were open,
- special interior lighting modes and much more.
The range of such alarms can reach several hundred meters, and the price is on average two to three times higher than that of “openers”.
GSM-alarms for cars. a fundamentally new level of security systems. The main unit contains a GSM module (hence the name), a geolocation determination module (GPS) and a controller (in fact, it is a computer for collecting, processing and issuing information).
The first module is, in fact, similar to a mobile phone. receiving and transmitting signals in the range of mobile communications. The second. through the satellite determines the geo position of the car at the moment. The controller processes information from sensors and calculates the parameters of control signals.
The state control and control of the car, therefore, can be carried out by means of SMS and voice messages, as well as through the web interface (on the Internet, or, as they say now, by means of telematics).
In addition to a qualitatively new expansion of functionality, this type of signaling has an unlimited range of action in the coverage area of the cellular network. Unfortunately, the price of such equipment is fundamentally higher than the cost of traditional car alarms.
After the type of alarm has been selected and the required set of security and service functions is determined, it is necessary to understand whether all these functions are provided by a specific model of the security system and whether all the necessary sensors and actuators are included in the delivery set.
For example, a car owner would like to install a tilt / rolling sensor, and there is the possibility of connecting such a sensor, but the sensor itself is not included in the kit. Therefore, before purchasing an alarm, you must carefully study its technical characteristics.
Advantages of installing a car alarm with your own hands:
- Saving money is the first advantage of self-installation: in specialized installation centers, the cost of work is comparable to the cost of the alarm itself, and in car dealerships these costs are still (sometimes twice) higher.
- Getting pleasure from all stages of working with rather complex equipment (selection, purchase, installation, debugging) and confidence in the quality of their implementation is undoubtedly an advantage for technology lovers.
- Individual solutions (choosing the location of the control unit, the forced shutdown switch of the alarm system, security system sensors, as well as the addition of non-standard additional devices) during self-installation can significantly complicate the actions of an intruder, often acting according to a template scheme.
This is not a complete list of the advantages of self-installation, and every motorist can add his own “pluses” to it.
Car alarm connection
After determining the location of the main alarm unit, the stage of connecting it to the power supply follows (it is better to do this with the ignition off), which is similar to connecting a car radio. As a positive one, one of the wires of the ignition switch is usually used, or a wire connected through a fuse to the “positive” of the battery. The negative wire is attached at one end to the metal body of the car, and with the other it is inserted into the main alarm unit.
The next operation is to connect the central lock. In modern cars, the central locking contacts can be found in one place. the so-called comfort block, usually located on the driver’s side. This connection point can be located in another place, therefore, it is necessary to study the wiring diagrams of a specific car model. If there is no central locking in the standard vehicle configuration, then it will have to be installed additionally.
The warning lights use the cyclical operation of the direction indicators as alarm indicators. To solve this problem, the connection points should be looked for in the area of the alarm switch.
The connection of the alarm unit to the ignition switch is made, as a rule, with a pair of separate wires according to the scheme of the manufacturer of the security system.
To open doors in modern cars, you can use the corresponding dashboard contacts. To open the hood and trunk, it is necessary to install the “limit switches” that come with the alarm.
The siren is installed with a horn down in the engine compartment in places with minimal exposure to moisture and temperature. Most often in the area of the shock absorber cup or wiper mechanism
The ideal place for the shock sensor is in the middle of the car, but most often (due to the difficulty of positioning it there), the installation is carried out near the location of the main alarm unit.
How To Remove a Car Alarm
The button for disabling the alarm (VALET) is installed in a hidden place, and the “stealth” parameter is determined solely by the ingenuity of the car owner.
Do-it-yourself car alarm installation
Installing an alarm on a car with your own hands a few years ago seemed to be the lot of experienced electricians. However, the rapid development of Internet communications (forums, video instructions, richly illustrated reviews and informational articles on sites) pushed many motorists to think about the possibility of self-installation.
Are there any advantages in self-installation, what qualifications and tools are needed for this, what alarms are and how do-it-yourself car alarms are technologically installed. the answers to these questions are designed to help those who still doubt their abilities.
For a video instruction with practical tips for installing an alarm with your own hands, see the end of this article.
The procedure for installing and connecting the alarm in the car
Before proceeding with the installation, it is necessary to carefully study not only the instructions attached to the alarm, but also the instructions for operating the car in order to understand the possible locations of the main unit, sensors, antenna, LED indicator, actuators (for example, activators, if the car is standard not equipped with central locking). In addition, it is required to study the standard electrical circuits of the car in order to understand where it is advisable to connect the electrical circuits of the security system.
General rules to be followed when installing and connecting an alarm:
- all non-standard connectors (for example, wire extension) must be carefully soldered and insulated;
- the wiring is laid in places that do not allow moisture to enter;
- where it is necessary to bend the wiring, put on a protective rubber or plastic tube (“cambric”);
- when carrying out installation work, you must disconnect the battery.
If it is necessary to check the voltage in electrical circuits, in no case should the contacts of the standard connectors of the car be closed with the body (ground).
The sequence of the main steps for installing the alarm can be different: some experts recommend starting with the installation of the main unit, others advise first connecting the central locking or light part.
It seems that it is advisable to start all the same with determining the location of the “heart” of the alarm. the main unit, since the convenience of subsequent installation depends on this. A general recommendation is to place the unit behind the dashboard in the steering column area. This option provides for the dismantling of the dashboard. an operation that requires a certain skill. There are options for the location of the block under the panel, but the convenience of performing subsequent operations in this case becomes much less.
To dismantle the dashboard, it is also necessary to remove the side plastic covers of the windshield, and then disassemble the plastic housing of the steering column (to access the ignition switch). An indicator LED is usually placed in the left trim, and wires are laid to the antenna, which is usually placed on the windshield above the rear-view mirror or in the upper corner.
The main practical points of panel dismantling operations can be viewed in detail in the video at the end of this article.
Advantages of installing an alarm on a car
Car alarm is an integral part of the purchased car, no matter new or used. And, if it is absent or has become unusable, or for some reason does not suit the new car owner, there is a need for equipment or re-equipment of the car.
When buying a new car, a car dealership almost always offers to install a car alarm, warning that if the equipment is installed in another place or on its own, the car is “removed from the warranty.” Such a warning scares off many motorists, and, meanwhile, it is completely illegal: refusal of warranty service is legitimate only if it is proved that an unqualified installation was the cause of the breakdown of the car. With careful fulfillment of the requirements of the alarm manufacturer’s instructions, such a reason is practically excluded.
Checking the alarm and adjusting the sensors
If the alarm is installed on its own for the first time, mistakes at some stages are almost inevitable. It is important that they do not lead to serious negative consequences due to non-compliance with the general rules for installation work.
Therefore, verification of the correct choice of connection points and proper actuation of security and service functions should be carried out at each stage before final assembly. The programming process for the corresponding functions is described in detail in the alarm instructions.
Special attention should be paid to adjusting the sensitivity of the sensors, especially the shock sensor. The adjusting screws are usually located in a conspicuous place, and the adjustment itself is carried out (after connecting the sensor) by trial mechanical impacts on the body (tapping). If the sensor is left at maximum sensitivity, the alarm can be triggered by light gusts of wind or vehicles passing nearby.
After the final assembly, you should carefully check the operation of all the desired functions of the installed equipment.
The video below shows in detail the process of installing car alarms with do-it-yourself feedback.